Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,399 members, 7,808,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

POS Operator Receives Fake Bundles Of Money From A Customer - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / POS Operator Receives Fake Bundles Of Money From A Customer (71075 Views)

Ghana Police Intercept Nigerians With Bundles Of Fake Dollars (pics/video) / POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) / Female POS Operator Disarms Two Armed Robbers In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: POS Operator Receives Fake Bundles Of Money From A Customer by Ademola47(m): 9:59pm On Aug 04, 2021
I've witnessed something like this before.

A guy wanted to deposit about 350k, he now mixed it with like 10 fake notes. The POS operator used a machine to counted the money, and in the process, the fake notes were detected. He tore them afterwards. The guy that wanted to deposit the money claimed being innocent and requested his complete money. Some soldiers later intervened before the matter was settled. Las Las, the customer had to forfeit the fake notes.

Being vigilant as well as being technologically oriented is important in that business.

Meanwhile, if the police are to be diligent, the recipient account can be traced to get the fraudster.
Re: POS Operator Receives Fake Bundles Of Money From A Customer by noskcid(m): 10:00pm On Aug 04, 2021
Why do you have to start a mini bank operation without the knowledge of knowing fake currency?
You hear say na 100 be 1k for Lagos nain make you join abi, na you know.
Re: POS Operator Receives Fake Bundles Of Money From A Customer by studM(m): 10:02pm On Aug 04, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
We know the people that printing money in Nigeria they also doing same thing in Liberia awon developer.

Fool
Re: POS Operator Receives Fake Bundles Of Money From A Customer by mechanics(m): 10:02pm On Aug 04, 2021
This is wickedness and he or she thinks nothing will happen, that's why when people starts facing some challenges, others will have pity, not knowing is the effect of the evil the person has done, he or she won't enjoy that money.
Re: POS Operator Receives Fake Bundles Of Money From A Customer by Brian47(m): 10:03pm On Aug 04, 2021
cassidy1996:
everyday for the thief, one day for the owner

one day monkey go, go market e nor go come back
How many politicians they don catch? undecided
Re: POS Operator Receives Fake Bundles Of Money From A Customer by Ayo2004: 10:03pm On Aug 04, 2021
Nuelito:
Aaah

The days are really evil....but no evil man or woman shall go unpunished.

The tears of the people you defraud will surely fight for them
No go bank collect details carry police carry the thief collect your money,dey wait for karma and tears to fight for u,u hear

The Dangotes,Babangidas,Buharis,Dantatas,Tinubus are living long life with profitable businesses,beautiful daughters, successful sons,cute grandkids,fat pockets,healthy lifestyles and big mansions while you are here saying rubbish

That thief will ball that money and more good things will come his way..
If person slap you,u better give am better igbati
Asif no be good people bad things dey happen to pass

1 Like

Re: POS Operator Receives Fake Bundles Of Money From A Customer by Anazp: 10:06pm On Aug 04, 2021
Muyiwaipere:
As the business Dey lucrative reach na do e Dey risky reach

My mom a POS operator was once carried by DSS when a man who committed crime came to withdraw in her shop band was tracked dune there
seriously?? How did they sort that out
Re: POS Operator Receives Fake Bundles Of Money From A Customer by Anazp: 10:09pm On Aug 04, 2021
pharrelaustin:
Very easy to trace. Report the issue to your bank, they will log in the account to which your pos is. And trace the account amount was sent to
stupid cos how do you prove to the bank that the man gave you fake money??
Re: POS Operator Receives Fake Bundles Of Money From A Customer by Eillyeillz(m): 10:10pm On Aug 04, 2021
pharrelaustin:
Very easy to trace. Report the issue to your bank, they will log in the account to which your pos is. And trace the account amount was sent to

The comment I was looking for.
Re: POS Operator Receives Fake Bundles Of Money From A Customer by Richdee1(m): 10:13pm On Aug 04, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:
How I wish all those fake bills and even more is used in buying meat from that vulture griller we have on this forum

Wetin Manna do you ma brother

Lol na really Vulture grills
Hahahahahahaha
Re: POS Operator Receives Fake Bundles Of Money From A Customer by Eillyeillz(m): 10:16pm On Aug 04, 2021
BigiBigi200:
BEEN SICK IS NORMAL, BUT GOING THROUGH EXCRUCIATING PAINS OF ULCER IS WORST! BATTLING ULCER ISN'T EASY BUT DO YOU WISH TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO DO AWAY WITH ULCER FOR GOOD AND EAT YOUR NORMAL FOODS WITHOUT WORRIES OF STOMACH PAIN?

Natural Herbal product That Can Help you to GET RID of all KINDS of STOMACH ULCER PERMANENTLY TODAY AND ENJOY GOOD HEALTH.

If you have NOT experience Ulcer pains, you don't know how lucky you are. A lot of people for long, have been suffering from silent killer-Ulcer. STOMACH Ulcers are dangerous because they cause life threatening complications leading to perforation and bleeding of the stomach.

But the most joyful thing is that you can now cure it, even at the corner of your room at your own comfort. This product is Naturally produced for treatment of ulcer for all age groups. It is 100% herbal no side effects and complications. over 10 years in Nigeria treating ulcer successfully.

Our mighty herbal ulcer flusher have been helping alot of people cure stomach Ulcer. DON'T die in silent, STOP managing ULCER. take advantage of our price splash this month and ENJOY % discount.

Remember health is wealth!

Reach us today through my Profile.

How about the one around the chest region??
Re: POS Operator Receives Fake Bundles Of Money From A Customer by Okhuadams(m): 10:17pm On Aug 04, 2021
This is a simple case go to the police and Trace the receiving account, na this kind case police dey like
Re: POS Operator Receives Fake Bundles Of Money From A Customer by Walex124(m): 10:18pm On Aug 04, 2021
Vickym1:
Bank these days are something else, u'll go to the bank to complain and they won't take u serious and ur money will just go like that
I dey tell you, sometimes u would just be fed up with them.
Re: POS Operator Receives Fake Bundles Of Money From A Customer by xreal: 10:29pm On Aug 04, 2021
The money was transferred to an account. Who owns the account?

Abba Kyari will start his investigation from there.
Re: POS Operator Receives Fake Bundles Of Money From A Customer by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 04, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
We know the people that printing money in Nigeria they also doing same thing in Liberia awon developer.
yesso na tinubu boys dey run am asshole

1 Like

Re: POS Operator Receives Fake Bundles Of Money From A Customer by Yankee101: 10:52pm On Aug 04, 2021
Wahala dey
Re: POS Operator Receives Fake Bundles Of Money From A Customer by Merelyn(f): 11:03pm On Aug 04, 2021
Could it be the money they picked from Obi mum's burial... Coz I knew after that burial counterfeit will be much... Those money doesn't look real
Re: POS Operator Receives Fake Bundles Of Money From A Customer by ezewealth(m): 11:09pm On Aug 04, 2021
Dey duped you with such bundle of fake notes n u couldnt dictate it, I will only forgive you if only u started this biz 2weeks ago maybe due to ur naiveness. But if u had been in this POS business for 6months and someone cowed you with fake notes and go scot free. Then are you very dumb n stupid
Re: POS Operator Receives Fake Bundles Of Money From A Customer by Mazzatov: 11:16pm On Aug 04, 2021
Ceenachi:
I no understand y thief go dey thief person wey no get embarassed

Na wetin dey hurt me pass be this, why are those people so heartless, person wey una dey both struggle, you’ll still go and rob them and double their struggle... people are heartless in this country

1 Like

Re: POS Operator Receives Fake Bundles Of Money From A Customer by UbongJamesAkpan(m): 11:20pm On Aug 04, 2021
MadamVanessa:
If an overhyped self acclaimed cop Abba Kyari can be a Fraudster that parade himself as a saint, why should i be surprised to see this?
hmmm my brother am shocked oooooo
Re: POS Operator Receives Fake Bundles Of Money From A Customer by Sebu414: 12:49am On Aug 05, 2021
Hello
Re: POS Operator Receives Fake Bundles Of Money From A Customer by mechanics(m): 1:22am On Aug 05, 2021
He really applied wisdom.
Re: POS Operator Receives Fake Bundles Of Money From A Customer by Jameschimobi002(m): 1:58am On Aug 05, 2021
D guy wey run dis level no get sense.... How you go arrange 107k fake naira to pos to transfer.... Instead spread d money in different ways to different pos center and be happy.. At least no be all of them go think say na fake if u arrange 10k each or 5k each to different pos center
Re: POS Operator Receives Fake Bundles Of Money From A Customer by gbagyiza: 3:24am On Aug 05, 2021
Nuelito:
Aaah

The days are really evil....but no evil man or woman shall go unpunished.

The tears of the people you defraud will surely fight for them

This is one of the things I am very careful about in life ' defrauding people ' it has a way of catching up with people in the future. How can someone work legitimately and another person will come from nowhere and inflict pains by defrauding him of what he has worked hard for?
Re: POS Operator Receives Fake Bundles Of Money From A Customer by olmoRoc: 3:28am On Aug 05, 2021
allwell51:
Becareful out there o! POS Operator Receives Fake Money From A Customer Who Insisted The Money Should Be Posted With Immediate Effect �: via @massmediaforum

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSJgSEdLSu2/?utm_medium=copy_link

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSGTaqLUKTg

The importance of CCTV for shoo owners cannot be overemphasized.
Re: POS Operator Receives Fake Bundles Of Money From A Customer by Godbless3(m): 4:41am On Aug 05, 2021
Untrain POS operator, someone want to deposit money, collect the money, count and comfirm from what he or she said and keep it at ur desk.
If you hurried me, i will jejely ask you to go to the bank ask them to post ur cash with seeing the cash and confirm.
If you want money to be post immediately, then come in time.
Re: POS Operator Receives Fake Bundles Of Money From A Customer by olurili(m): 4:42am On Aug 05, 2021
Grace001:
As a pos operator in Nigeria, you ought to be smart by having mercury light fake money detector in your shop/office.

It’s very affordable, had it been this pos operator have the mercury light he would have detected that the money is fake.
how much are they selling it,and where can person get it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Man Killed By Cultist In Ojota, Lagos State (Graphic Photos) / UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl / Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.