Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? (42837 Views)

If you've been struggling to achieve FINANCIAL STABILITY / Achieve anything on that phone / Can He Achieve His Dream With N500k? Pls Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? by Youngsage: 4:03pm On Aug 05, 2021
Flairoqy:

Your point doesn’t have a pattern it followed, you’re just roaming around, else you would’ve had a clue that I just give him a tip, crypto can make him a millionaire... and your assumption that I’m broke shows how myopic you are to underestimate random nairaland users.
Back to your rant, freelancers are skilled workers, you’re either a professional in a field or something, learning that skill requires a certain amount of money otherwise you’ll probably be making pips from writing articles and all that... don’t deceive the youths that there are fast way out, life itself is a process.

Anyone who read your initial comment could clearly see your bias for those making through crypto. Heck, you saying "Apart from Fraud and Cryptocurrency..." Implied that those two are the two means young people make wealth. It was so wrong to put Fraud alongside Crypto in the same sentence, especially in that context. Now you turn around saying you gave a 'tip'. Lol. Quote the exact sentence. The condescension was so obvious.

Secondly, I never mentioned anything about you being broke. Not my problem. I addressed what I needed to address, and I pointed out clearly what you needed to do- there are a thousand and one ways of creating wealth legitimately in today's world, even apart from crypto.

Lastly, this reply of yours goes even further to prove how ignorant you are about the world as it is today. Of course, freelancing in itself isn't a skill. You offer a skill as a service. And you don't always need 'money' to learn a skill. If there's anyone deceiving the youth here, it's obviously not me.

Times have changed. If you don't know this yet, then it's too bad.
Re: Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? by FahBuLous: 4:12pm On Aug 05, 2021
How does crypto currency give money, because till today I don't still understand it.. please put me through, God bless you for your positive assistance
Flairoqy:
Cryptocurrency & Fraud Aside, with an average job and investment, 18 years old can’t make even a million unless sponsored by parents or a social media influencer.
Don’t get deceived by those liars up there, Abdulsalam Rabiu started out at 27 years despite having a rich dad, he just recently became a billionaire few years back that’s 20-30 years later with consistent work and investment, that’s true wealth. But fraud and cryptocurrency has come to make even a 10 years old with $300 dollars to millionaires.
Re: Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? by BarrSly: 4:12pm On Aug 05, 2021
My only regret is not purchasing Robinhood stocks on the IPO date... I laughed it off after their scammish display during the rise of GameStop.. I’m all in for Biotech but Sens hmmm I’m not so sure.

Ps: how are you able to buy Dogecoin in Nigeria? here it’s been quite an uphill task for me..

Kennyking1234:
I got 1700% roi on dodge coin. Around feb, I invested 1k on dodge coin to test the waters of crypto. The next day I heard fg banned crypto transactions making things difficult. Spoiling my plans to invest more.

2 months later April, To my surprise the 1k ruse to 17k due to Elon musk's hype. If I had speculated more and invested about 100k it would have been 1.7 million naira. My biggest miss of the year. Sad and funny. I am 18...

Now am speculating a on diabetes company $sens waiting for fda approval.

To your question yes an 18 year old Nigerian can legitimately. If his/she is wise, smart, learned and maybe lucky...

The major difference between me and the guy below is that he invested much more and in dollars.

Re: Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? by FahBuLous: 4:17pm On Aug 05, 2021
Kennyking1234:
its crypto highly volatile. Not ponzi.
Please can you teach me how to buy and sell crypto?? Please
Re: Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? by Powersurge: 4:27pm On Aug 05, 2021
NeoHub:
Possible. I was making millions and housing up to ten persons at 19

This is half truth. You are obviously keeping the other half.
Re: Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? by nevplus(m): 4:29pm On Aug 05, 2021
phemmyfour:
They lied. @that age most of them are still writing jamb except they are alaba or onitcha Boyz that didn't go to school
even at the so called alaba or onitsha, at that age the person is still under the oga,
the question should be, if given a millon to an 18 years old boy in nigeria, can he be able to handle it?
do you know temptations that come with money?

1 Like

Re: Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? by Gfskw: 4:41pm On Aug 05, 2021
In nigeria you are still a kid
Re: Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? by Hassanmaye(m): 4:46pm On Aug 05, 2021
J2381:
Threads like this is where you'll find many online millionaires, who made their first millions when they were still in their mother's womb.

Ask them how they made it, ask them to show evidence, and you'll start hearing tales by moonlight stories.
Hahhahhahha mothers womb cheesy grin please don't make me throw away my phone abeg grin
Re: Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? by Hassanmaye(m): 4:52pm On Aug 05, 2021
CALCULUS16:
some of the people commenting here might be living in single rooms, using paper to fan themselves , and thinking of what to eat and where to go today self cheesy people can lie ehh. cheesy. Me too i started making millions when i was just 4. cheesy
grin grin grin bad boy
Re: Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? by Hassanmaye(m): 4:55pm On Aug 05, 2021
Pumpumking:

Says who? Do u no how much they pay me 2 years ago? Bro I yansh loads of fine women. The only problem is u get more paid if u go in raw. I couldn't risk it so I use rubber.. I strongly advise him to go n do blue movie sir. At lease he will get women wink
Abeg link me up, or give me a legit website, I need money, I'm fine boy
Re: Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? by Hassanmaye(m): 4:56pm On Aug 05, 2021
SonofGod231:
I left Port Harcourt to Benin city...Here my neighbors are 19yr olds.They occupy all the well furnished 3bedrooms in the estate.I think the oldest of them is 21yrs and they each own atleast one clean GLK or Lexus. Ask me where them dey work?
Where sir? Yahoo
Re: Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? by Hassanmaye(m): 4:56pm On Aug 05, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
Guy no be joke, all tru my life a no get reach 30k for account until I reach 29
Hahahahhahah
Re: Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? by SonofGod231: 5:02pm On Aug 05, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Where sir? Yahoo
The place na HK grin

1 Like

Re: Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? by CapitalBank: 5:09pm On Aug 05, 2021
Joelobioha:
I would have said something but ill reserve my comments..
bros, leave that guy, Na strategy...

DM should be close or over 100 by now.
Re: Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? by CapitalBank: 5:20pm On Aug 05, 2021
EkpoTony:

I swear I’m not even making it up. I lost more than 50 million, I’m 26 now though.. but I have a friend who’s in the other 3%.
it is normal. Every person that strive and hustle as a go getter has to go through that baptism of Fire as a phase just as every man needs his heart broken by a woman at one point in their life too.

I lost mine several years ago and I can tell you that I haven't been able to come close, not because I can't but because the goal is now to build generational wealth...

It is furking hard to make back that million when you lost it because the dynamics that gave that first millions has changed and often times no longer exists.

Now, I am just focusing on sealing my first offline deal, patiently and from there I will shoot stars at rocket speed so much that people will be a shocked by how rapid changes happened. What they won't know is that I had it all planned all the while like I wasn't doing anything.

3 Likes

Re: Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? by VillagePipu: 5:21pm On Aug 05, 2021
NeoHub:
Na so. It will hurt you like my friends who couldn't cope with the envy and tried to have me assasinated several times after I started climbing towards 10M by 24.

You didnt read where I said I was an academics genius exposed to over 20 fields of life. Iuse my brain

Anyways, 200-500 Million is in view 2022. New massive projects

200M indeed, meanwhile you are hustling on Nairaland for 2 Naira per word ebook jobs. angry

2 Likes

Re: Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 05, 2021
All i know is that destiny can't be changed
Re: Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 05, 2021
Juliusmalema2:
I made my first 30 million at age 17.
all i know is that destiny can't be changed
Re: Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? by kally90(f): 5:49pm On Aug 05, 2021
NeoHub:

I'll do a massive give away on the forum next year. The soup is mid way cooked
Abeg do mine now.... Oh. I am really in need of you can help no matter how small.
Re: Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? by KunleyY19(m): 6:16pm On Aug 05, 2021
Some of us are in debt already even before having money. So it's not easy.
Re: Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? by Bigboy289(m): 7:02pm On Aug 05, 2021
I don't know about the lies up there but I will be 19 in two months, I have earned more than 600k legally. I started at 16, so it took time and money management was something I didn't even understand.

Don't let anyone Bobo you on this thread, it's not easy especially if you come from a poor family and no external support. Keep grinding and stay hard! cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? by OneNigeria1: 7:15pm On Aug 05, 2021
Juliusmalema2:
I made my first 30 million at age 17. By 27, I was already a billionaire.

cut soap for me nah

0219170229 gtbank grin
Re: Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? by Tonyx5(m): 7:42pm On Aug 05, 2021
Cashio:
the fact that you made it at a very tender age doesn't mean it's a standard for everyone to succeed that early. 19-23 like you said is not when to make it, but obviously when to be on track towards a career. Be it academics, business, handwork, etc.
A 19 year old on average obviously just finished secondary School about a year or two before. Some will still be writing their first or second jamb, while those who were lucky enough would be in their first or second year in the uni.
An average 23 year old on the other hand is probably in his 3rd or final year in the uni, a few others might have graduated at that point, waiting for service while others out of school might still be under apprenticeship, or just gained Independence.
So my bro, I do not know where you got your generalizations from.
Congrats for making it early enough, but only a few are lucky enough to make it that early... LEGITIMATELY.
Bro!!
Re: Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? by gazza07(m): 7:51pm On Aug 05, 2021
I was disvirgined at 18. Big achievement isn't it?
Re: Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? by Useku(m): 8:37pm On Aug 05, 2021
J2381:
Which privacy are you yapping about?

You're a con artist bro and I pity you. It's a standard here that those who earn legitimately always say what they do for a living. Only those who are scammers or con artist always use the privacy tag.

You run a multi million naira enterprise yet you are busy writing 5000 words for peanuts? grin

Thanks for exposing that liar!!

1 Like

Re: Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? by J2381: 8:42pm On Aug 05, 2021
BrBox:

Lolz;
Na because of you I enter the guy profile.
Online millionaire grin
Useku:

Thanks for exposing that liar!!
Nothing to it. People like him are all over this forum lying their hearts out.

Imagine him saying he'll give 10 million away next year. If he's that rich why wait till next year? Or is he building a refinery like Dangote? Lol.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Answer ''Tell Us About Yourself'' When A Recruiter Asks You / Career Opportunity @ Nimasa / Unilorin Best Graduating Student Jobless After 6years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.