Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,125 members, 7,807,406 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Zulum And Shettima Did Not Visit Abba Kyari - Aide Clarifies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zulum And Shettima Did Not Visit Abba Kyari - Aide Clarifies (19705 Views)

#ShettimaChallenge: Nigerians Dress As Shettima Did Yesterday / Zulum and ALL Borno State Government Cabinet Received Tinubu At the Airport / Badeh Didn’t Visit Abba Kyari Before His Death — Security Sources (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zulum And Shettima Did Not Visit Abba Kyari - Aide Clarifies by ProudBornoBoy(m): 8:06pm On Aug 04, 2021
Zulum and Shettima did not visit Abba Kyari, aide clarifies
… Says Kyari promised clarifying but did not

Borno State Governor, Prof. Babagana Umara Zulum and his predecessor, Senator Kashim Shettima do not know the residence of embattled DCP Abba Kyari, let alone visit him, Zulum’s spokesman, Malam Isa Gusau has clarified.

Gusau said he resorted to issuing the clarification since Abba Kyari who promised issuing the clarification himself did not do so, more than four hours after making the promise to the spokesman.

Isa Gusau, said a video in circulation was recorded by some associates of Abba Kyari at the residence of Senator Kashim Shettima in Abuja on June 30, 2021, when Abba Kyari paid an empathy visit to Shettima following mischievous circulation of rumours that the Senator had died in the UK.

Kyari himself had shared the same video on his verified facebook wall on June 30, shortly after he visited Shettima. See link to Kyari’s facebook post:
https://www.facebook.com/100002701927599/posts/3592594017507294/?d=n

Kyari who hails from Borno State and in Shettima’s constituency visited the former Governor to wish him well like many others had visited the Senator during the time.
Gusau released a video of some sympathizers who had also visited the Senator the same period, which showed the senator receiving them in his house, the same place being described as Abba Kyari’s house.
Gusau also pointed observers to take note of the TV behind Zulum and Abba Kyari with a CNN breaking news on the release of American Comedian actor, Bill Cosby, which, as can be verified by anyone online, happened on June 30, 2021.

The spokesman called on Abba Kyari to issue a similar clarification as he had promised when the spokesman called his attention to the misrepresentation given the fact it was Kyari himself who took that video and released it on his Facebook page on June 30, 2021.
Pls see video of visit by other sympathizers, link to Kyari’s post on June 30, 2021, and compare with the same video in circulation, claiming Zulum and Shettima had visited Kyari:
https://www.facebook.com/100002701927599/posts/3592594017507294/?d=n

source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2903228436607143&id=2142169322713062&_rdr#_=_

2 Likes

Re: Zulum And Shettima Did Not Visit Abba Kyari - Aide Clarifies by ProudBornoBoy(m): 8:06pm On Aug 04, 2021
Abba Kyari editing and deleting the Facebook post he made in defence of himself clearly shows that he isn’t as intelligent as he is portrayed. As a police officer, he should know that he has the right to remain silent to avoid implicating oneself, and from the court documents, it’s clear he has a case to answer, and like the popular saying “he who comes to equity must come with clean hands” he should go defend himself if indeed he is innocent. And my fellow northerners shouldn’t see this as witch hunt, for his statement clearly shows he has a relationship with hushpuppi, let justice prevail.

Modified:
For clarification and to show that the house belongs to Senator Kashim Shettima, Here is a post when Governor Mai Mala Buni Visited Senator Kashim Shettima sometimes in May, then compare it with the one of Abba Kyari’s Visit (Curtains and Sofa)

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zulum And Shettima Did Not Visit Abba Kyari - Aide Clarifies by festacman(m): 8:09pm On Aug 04, 2021
Faliure is an orphan.

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Zulum And Shettima Did Not Visit Abba Kyari - Aide Clarifies by GRACETOLIVE(f): 8:11pm On Aug 04, 2021
Ok
Re: Zulum And Shettima Did Not Visit Abba Kyari - Aide Clarifies by Investigative: 8:12pm On Aug 04, 2021
Ok
Re: Zulum And Shettima Did Not Visit Abba Kyari - Aide Clarifies by helinuesIsaMumu: 8:13pm On Aug 04, 2021
Zulum is a fool!!
APC and lies. The way these northerners take Nigerians for fools marvels me... They re always in the habit of covering their own even when the person is worst than the devil. They know his position as an ACP then cannot afford him that house, hence their reason for trying to cover up with this cheap lies

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zulum And Shettima Did Not Visit Abba Kyari - Aide Clarifies by chatinent: 8:16pm On Aug 04, 2021
Odiegwu
Re: Zulum And Shettima Did Not Visit Abba Kyari - Aide Clarifies by mountmoriah(m): 8:17pm On Aug 04, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:
Zulum is a fool!!
APC and lies. The way these northerners take Nigerians for fools marvels me... They re always in the habit of covering their own even when the person is worst than the devil. They know his position as an ACP then cannot afford him that house, hence their reason for trying to cover up with this cheap lies
Re: Zulum And Shettima Did Not Visit Abba Kyari - Aide Clarifies by ProudBornoBoy(m): 8:22pm On Aug 04, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:
Zulum is a fool!!

I don’t understand you, read through the post, it was Abba Kyari that visited Senator Kashim Shettima at the latter’s house (Zulum was there also) to pay an empathy visit.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zulum And Shettima Did Not Visit Abba Kyari - Aide Clarifies by helinuesIsaMumu: 8:23pm On Aug 04, 2021
ProudBornoBoy:

I don’t understand you, read through the post, it was Abba Kyari that visited Senator Kashim Shettima at the latter’s house (Zulum was there also) to pay an empathy visit.

Sharap. That is kyari's house.
They re denying it now coz the whole world is now seeing where an ACP lives and the whole world knows he can't afford that kind of house on his salary (meaning he is a heavy corrupt cop). Zulum is trying to cover up for him by saying it's his house. That's how northerners cover each other's ass

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zulum And Shettima Did Not Visit Abba Kyari - Aide Clarifies by Tinubuadvocate: 8:26pm On Aug 04, 2021
You are talking to stark illiterate.
ProudBornoBoy:

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zulum And Shettima Did Not Visit Abba Kyari - Aide Clarifies by ProudBornoBoy(m): 8:27pm On Aug 04, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:

Sharap. That is kyari's house.
They re denying it now coz the whole world is now seeing where an ACP lives and the whole world knows he can't afford that kind of house on his salary. Zulum is trying to cover up for him by saying it's his house. That's how northerners cover each other's ass
You clearly don’t read to understand, Zulum is not claiming the house, the house is where Senator Kashim Shettima stays in Abuja, go and check before spewing thrash, where did you see Zulum defending Kyari in the write up.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zulum And Shettima Did Not Visit Abba Kyari - Aide Clarifies by helinuesIsaMumu: 8:27pm On Aug 04, 2021
ProudBornoBoy:

You clearly don’t read to understand, Zulum is not claiming the house, the house is where Senator Kashim Shettima stays in Abuja, go and check before spewing thrash, where did you see Zulum defending Kyari in the write up.

That is kyari's house. I don't engage dumb almajiris

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zulum And Shettima Did Not Visit Abba Kyari - Aide Clarifies by ProudBornoBoy(m): 8:28pm On Aug 04, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
You are talking to stark illiterate.

No wonder, he lacks comprehensive skills.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zulum And Shettima Did Not Visit Abba Kyari - Aide Clarifies by ProudBornoBoy(m): 8:30pm On Aug 04, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:

That is kyari's house. I don't engage dumb almajiris

I won’t call you names, I’m not a cyber troll who creeps through the net doing nothing but insulting people, and I might be from the North but I’m an educated person both formally and informally, so quit nagging and go get a life.

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zulum And Shettima Did Not Visit Abba Kyari - Aide Clarifies by helinuesIsaMumu: 8:32pm On Aug 04, 2021
ProudBornoBoy:

I won’t call you names, I’m not a cyber troll who creeps through the net doing nothing but insulting people, and I might be from the North but I’m an educated person both formal and informal, so quit nagging and go get a life.

Mister man go and have several sit behind. We know the type of quota system education you people go through

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zulum And Shettima Did Not Visit Abba Kyari - Aide Clarifies by Tinubuadvocate: 8:33pm On Aug 04, 2021
He only come here to yelling at Buhari and Tinubu while his Abia governor continue shipping money to oversea for investment.
ProudBornoBoy:

No wonder, he lacks comprehensive skills.

7 Likes

Re: Zulum And Shettima Did Not Visit Abba Kyari - Aide Clarifies by helinuesIsaMumu: 8:33pm On Aug 04, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
He only come here to yelling at Buhari and Tinubu while his Abia governor continue shipping money to oversea for investment.

Even 'zone-bee' that cannot write correct English is here to talk trash. Lowest of the low is what this one is.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zulum And Shettima Did Not Visit Abba Kyari - Aide Clarifies by sosanova: 8:34pm On Aug 04, 2021
grin grin grin
Fear of FBI and US Government make everyone disown Kyari

35 Likes

Re: Zulum And Shettima Did Not Visit Abba Kyari - Aide Clarifies by lkillbrokehoes: 8:37pm On Aug 04, 2021
embarassed embarassed
Re: Zulum And Shettima Did Not Visit Abba Kyari - Aide Clarifies by ProudBornoBoy(m): 8:37pm On Aug 04, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:

Mister man go and have several sit behind. We know the type of quota system education you people go through

I have never benefited from the quota system, I attended a Unity college in the southern part of Nigeria and I gained admission through the merit list, not through my state quota, I’m intelligent likewise lots of Northerners and I say things as it is without been biased. I won’t honour you with any reply henceforth.

50 Likes

Re: Zulum And Shettima Did Not Visit Abba Kyari - Aide Clarifies by Ruggedniggaone: 8:38pm On Aug 04, 2021
These people are really disassociating themselves from super fraud cop,many politicians in Nigeria will be exposed and disgraced if kyari go to USA thats why they will do anything to stop his extradition

10 Likes

Re: Zulum And Shettima Did Not Visit Abba Kyari - Aide Clarifies by ProudBornoBoy(m): 8:39pm On Aug 04, 2021
For clarification
Re: Zulum And Shettima Did Not Visit Abba Kyari - Aide Clarifies by helinuesIsaMumu: 8:41pm On Aug 04, 2021
ProudBornoBoy:

I have never benefited from the quota system, I attended a Unity college in the southern part of Nigeria and I gained admission through the merit list, not through my state quota, I’m intelligent likewise lots of Northerners and I say things as it is without been biased. I won’t honour you with any reply henceforth.

I stayed in sheuri, london-ciki and abaganaram at some point in time and I can tell you that there is no way you will be from Borno and not enjoy quota system

8 Likes

Re: Zulum And Shettima Did Not Visit Abba Kyari - Aide Clarifies by BeardedMeat(m): 8:44pm On Aug 04, 2021
Even if they visited him this morning, so what? Why the shalaye?
Re: Zulum And Shettima Did Not Visit Abba Kyari - Aide Clarifies by HopeSpencer: 9:00pm On Aug 04, 2021
ProudBornoBoy:

I won’t call you names, I’m not a cyber troll who creeps through the net doing nothing but insulting people, and I might be from the North but I’m an educated person both formal and informal, so quit nagging and go get a life.

I won't doubt your literacy, judging from these sentences you weaved up there. It's commendable, taking into consideration the rare tendency of seeing academically savvy dudes from core North. In most cases, northerners with enviable education and cerebral capabilities are of elite breed -- their ilk can easily get a southerner connected to the controllers of this nation's cash cows.

Though my assertions are condescending; let me quickly ask you not to "forget me in your kingdom", borrowing a biblical narrative of the thief on the cross.

This needless comment became necessary because na bet9ja we play here to survive.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zulum And Shettima Did Not Visit Abba Kyari - Aide Clarifies by ProudBornoBoy(m): 9:10pm On Aug 04, 2021
HopeSpencer:

I won't doubt your literacy, judging from these sentences you weaved up there. It's commendable, taking into consideration the rare tendency of seeing academically savvy dudes from core North. In most cases, northerners with enviable education and cerebral capabilities are of elite breed -- their Ilk can easily get a southerner connected to the controllers of this nation's cash cows.

Though my assertions are condescending; let me quickly ask you not to "forget me in your kingdom", borrowing a biblical narrative of the thief on the cross.

This needless comment became necessary because na bet9ja we play here to survive.
*smile

I was smiling while reading through your comment, thanks for the compliment.

I’m not of the elite breed but I was opportuned to have access to good education and I made use of the opportunity judiciously, I understand the message you’re trying to pass on and if I come across such opportunities in the future, I will do my best to work things out with people regardless of their region or tribal background following due process.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zulum And Shettima Did Not Visit Abba Kyari - Aide Clarifies by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:51pm On Aug 04, 2021
Everybody don dey deny Abba Kyari

He can use the latest technologies to proof that they actually visited him cheesy
Re: Zulum And Shettima Did Not Visit Abba Kyari - Aide Clarifies by seborrhic: 9:56pm On Aug 04, 2021
Do people realize that if not for the FBI,this grossly corrupt police officer would have one day been championed by people like this governor and senator to become the inspector general of police!
Reminds me of how prior to the 2015 election, Buhari was promoted as top military commander that was at d head of the military brigade that defeated Chad in a conflict with Nigeria.
They never mentioned he had a questionable school certificate and was no Mr not corrupt as millions were deceived into believing.
Propaganda of lies is the binding attributes of people like Kyari and Buhari

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zulum And Shettima Did Not Visit Abba Kyari - Aide Clarifies by FactBoyz: 9:59pm On Aug 04, 2021
Op @ProudBornoboy, your analysis is top notch..

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igbo Community In Finland Demands Probe, Trial Of Simon Ekpa Over Killings / Lamido Confronted DPO Who Disrupted Rebel Governors Meeting ! / 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Nigerian Military Allegedly Starved Of Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.