Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Zulum And Shettima Did Not Visit Abba Kyari - Aide Clarifies - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zulum And Shettima Did Not Visit Abba Kyari - Aide Clarifies (19696 Views)

#ShettimaChallenge: Nigerians Dress As Shettima Did Yesterday / Zulum and ALL Borno State Government Cabinet Received Tinubu At the Airport / Badeh Didn’t Visit Abba Kyari Before His Death — Security Sources (2) (3) (4)

Re: Zulum And Shettima Did Not Visit Abba Kyari - Aide Clarifies by abbasajao(m): 10:50pm On Aug 04, 2021
ProudBornoBoy:

I have never benefited from the quota system, I attended a Unity college in the southern part of Nigeria and I gained admission through the merit list, not through my state quota, I’m intelligent likewise lots of Northerners and I say things as it is without been biased. I won’t honour you with any reply henceforth.
I like your comments and the way you keep your calm. I am not an hausa guy buy a reasonable Nigerian

Re: Zulum And Shettima Did Not Visit Abba Kyari - Aide Clarifies by jaxxy(m): 11:26pm On Aug 04, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:

Sharap. That is kyari's house.
They re denying it now coz the whole world is now seeing where an ACP lives and the whole world knows he can't afford that kind of house on his salary (meaning he is a heavy corrupt cop). Zulum is trying to cover up for him by saying it's his house. That's how northerners cover each other's ass

Picture proofs shows it’s not his house so where did u get ur own facts or proofs from. All this bigotry induced hypocrisy and peddling false information won’t help Nigeria or anybody.

If it is ur own will u peddle wrong information against them? Even the right information u will deny it was them. undecided

Re: Zulum And Shettima Did Not Visit Abba Kyari - Aide Clarifies by Buchitoochi: 12:17am On Aug 05, 2021
Remember me too brother. I so much love how you handled the goat that want to draw you. [color=#990000][/color]

I won't doubt your literacy, judging from these sentences you weaved up there. It's commendable, taking into consideration the rare tendency of seeing academically savvy dudes from core North. In most cases, northerners with enviable education and cerebral capabilities are of elite breed -- their ilk can easily get a southerner connected to the controllers of this nation's cash cows.

Though my assertions are condescending; let me quickly ask you not to "forget me in your kingdom", borrowing a biblical narrative of the thief on the cross.

This needless comment became necessary because na bet9ja we play here to survive. [/quote]
Re: Zulum And Shettima Did Not Visit Abba Kyari - Aide Clarifies by muhamadnur: 12:33am On Aug 05, 2021
ProudBornoBoy:

I don’t understand you, read through the post, it was Abba Kyari that visited Senator Kashim Shettima at the latter’s house (Zulum was there also) to pay an empathy visit.
Allah nya barazu,

Allah ilumu sira
Re: Zulum And Shettima Did Not Visit Abba Kyari - Aide Clarifies by Sebu414: 12:48am On Aug 05, 2021
Hello
Re: Zulum And Shettima Did Not Visit Abba Kyari - Aide Clarifies by seeker121(m): 1:09am On Aug 05, 2021
Sometimes,some pple don't want to be pampered with refined response,they needed to be treated in the radical language that they can quickly understand.In life don't be too conservative with radical pple,it make them feel so pompous and you don't try to be radical with conservative pple it make them feel somehow.In this situation sorry, kindly speak to him in the language he will understand.Thank you and have a wonderful day.
Re: Zulum And Shettima Did Not Visit Abba Kyari - Aide Clarifies by Joycee101: 2:25am On Aug 05, 2021
HopeSpencer:

I won't doubt your literacy, judging from these sentences you weaved up there. It's commendable, taking into consideration the rare tendency of seeing academically savvy dudes from core North. In most cases, northerners with enviable education and cerebral capabilities are of elite breed -- their ilk can easily get a southerner connected to the controllers of this nation's cash cows.

What a piece! You have powerful understanding and strong usage of English Language.

I must also agree with you it's very rare to see highly educated and esposed Northerners like that guy up there.

Though my assertions are condescending; let me quickly ask you not to "forget me in your kingdom", borrowing a biblical narrative of the thief on the cross.

This needless comment became necessary because na bet9ja we play here to survive.

Re: Zulum And Shettima Did Not Visit Abba Kyari - Aide Clarifies by rummmy: 2:25am On Aug 05, 2021
The whole northerners are denying Abba kyari the same way igbos in south south are denying main stream igbos after the lost of civil war......
Soon Borno elders will also denounce him been from the state.. failure is a bastard..
Re: Zulum And Shettima Did Not Visit Abba Kyari - Aide Clarifies by MoIbrahim: 3:02am On Aug 05, 2021
Your bigotry won't even let you know that it is an old video of KYARI'S VISIT to the ex-governors. Bloggers like hollow-headed fools like you.

helinuesIsaMumu:
Zulum is a fool!!
APC and lies. The way these northerners take Nigerians for fools marvels me... They re always in the habit of covering their own even when the person is worst than the devil. They know his position as an ACP then cannot afford him that house, hence their reason for trying to cover up with this cheap lies
Re: Zulum And Shettima Did Not Visit Abba Kyari - Aide Clarifies by MoIbrahim: 3:04am On Aug 05, 2021
If thisbis Kyari's house god bless you.

If this is not Kyari's house may hell fire be your final abode. And may thunder fire you and your entire family.

helinuesIsaMumu:

Sharap. That is kyari's house.
They re denying it now coz the whole world is now seeing where an ACP lives and the whole world knows he can't afford that kind of house on his salary (meaning he is a heavy corrupt cop). Zulum is trying to cover up for him by saying it's his house. That's how northerners cover each other's ass
Re: Zulum And Shettima Did Not Visit Abba Kyari - Aide Clarifies by MoIbrahim: 3:05am On Aug 05, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:

That is kyari's house. I don't engage dumb almajiris

If you allegation is true, God bless you.

If false, may thunder fire you and your entire family into eternal hell fire.
Re: Zulum And Shettima Did Not Visit Abba Kyari - Aide Clarifies by VERDA: 3:46am On Aug 05, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:
Zulum is a fool!!
APC and lies. The way these northerners take Nigerians for fools marvels me... They re always in the habit of covering their own even when the person is worst than the devil. They know his position as an ACP then cannot afford him that house, hence their reason for trying to cover up with this cheap lies

I don't understand the reason for your anger concerning this matter, everyone knows this APC government has failed in a lot of areas,but the obvious truth is that they both did not visit Kyari but he visited Shetima from the proof there so what exactly is the problem...

They are even trying to distance theirselves from him from the stated issued so how exactly are they trying to protect him?.

Re: Zulum And Shettima Did Not Visit Abba Kyari - Aide Clarifies by gstream: 3:57am On Aug 05, 2021
ProudBornoBoy:

You clearly don’t read to understand, Zulum is not claiming the house, the house is where Senator Kashim Shettima stays in Abuja, go and check before spewing thrash, where did you see Zulum defending Kyari in the write up.

oga, you are smarter than that, stop playing dumb, that's kyari's house. You sure know better.
Re: Zulum And Shettima Did Not Visit Abba Kyari - Aide Clarifies by gstream: 4:02am On Aug 05, 2021
ProudBornoBoy:

I don’t work for anyone, and you can check the pictures I uploaded to show that it is Senator Kashim Shettima that stays there.

this your lie just dey vex me... you better sharrap before I waya you one..
Re: Zulum And Shettima Did Not Visit Abba Kyari - Aide Clarifies by gstream: 4:05am On Aug 05, 2021
MoIbrahim:
Your bigotry won't even let you know that it is an old video of KYARI'S VISIT to the ex-governors. Bloggers like hollow-headed fools like you.

guy, quit being naughty. the signs are there, it's kyari's house or are you that blind?.
Re: Zulum And Shettima Did Not Visit Abba Kyari - Aide Clarifies by onadana: 4:07am On Aug 05, 2021
ProudBornoBoy:

I have never benefited from the quota system, I attended a Unity college in the southern part of Nigeria and I gained admission through the merit list, not through my state quota, I’m intelligent likewise lots of Northerners and I say things as it is without been biased. I won’t honour you with any reply henceforth.

Well said.They think nothing good can come from the North,they think the North is a desert or something. Am from the south but born and bred in the North.Am proud of the North because it is home.

Re: Zulum And Shettima Did Not Visit Abba Kyari - Aide Clarifies by Ussyberry(m): 4:34am On Aug 05, 2021
festacman:
Faliure is an orphan.

Honestly
Re: Zulum And Shettima Did Not Visit Abba Kyari - Aide Clarifies by Ussyberry(m): 4:39am On Aug 05, 2021
WOW
Re: Zulum And Shettima Did Not Visit Abba Kyari - Aide Clarifies by manunitedbabes: 5:22am On Aug 05, 2021
Yes naw! E don red nobody wanna identified with Kyari
Re: Zulum And Shettima Did Not Visit Abba Kyari - Aide Clarifies by President99: 5:44am On Aug 05, 2021
festacman:
Faliure is an orphan.
Yes, it's, ,but clarification is necessary. I had thought earlier that the said Governor visited Abba Kyari's house.
Re: Zulum And Shettima Did Not Visit Abba Kyari - Aide Clarifies by Wokenaija: 5:50am On Aug 05, 2021
sosanova:
Fear of FBI and US Government make everyone disown Kyari
they are all dropping him like hot potato � grin
Re: Zulum And Shettima Did Not Visit Abba Kyari - Aide Clarifies by LegitDeals247: 6:23am On Aug 05, 2021
ProudBornoBoy:

I’ll do just that henceforth, thank you.

I love your composure, reminds me of Jega and Orubebe Sega

Re: Zulum And Shettima Did Not Visit Abba Kyari - Aide Clarifies by oyeb15: 6:28am On Aug 05, 2021
Zulum is a fool. God will continue to expose all of them.

Osibanjo/Zulum ticket is hereby DECONSECRATED.
Re: Zulum And Shettima Did Not Visit Abba Kyari - Aide Clarifies by 4four(m): 6:34am On Aug 05, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:
Zulum is a fool!!
read! Read!! Read!!! what op wrote up there is not too long for average person to read
Re: Zulum And Shettima Did Not Visit Abba Kyari - Aide Clarifies by 4four(m): 6:35am On Aug 05, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:
Zulum is a fool!!
read! Read!! Read!!! what op wrote up there is not too long for average person to read
Re: Zulum And Shettima Did Not Visit Abba Kyari - Aide Clarifies by majamajic(m): 6:51am On Aug 05, 2021
How come person wey get house wear shoes , u the visitor come wear 10 toes ?

Re: Zulum And Shettima Did Not Visit Abba Kyari - Aide Clarifies by Ozoamaimo: 7:11am On Aug 05, 2021
VERDA:

I don't understand the reason for your anger concerning this matter, everyone knows this APC government has failed in a lot of areas,but the obvious truth is that they both did not visit Kyari but he visited Shetima from the proof there so what exactly is the problem...

They are even trying to distance theirselves from him from the stated issued so how exactly are they trying to protect him?.
Bros you are one of the most reasonable persons in this forum.am Igbo and I like the way you talk
Re: Zulum And Shettima Did Not Visit Abba Kyari - Aide Clarifies by wale0911: 7:39am On Aug 05, 2021
ProudBornoBoy:

*smile

I was smiling while reading through your comment, thanks for the compliment.

I’m not of the elite breed but I was opportuned to have access to good education and I made use of the opportunity judiciously, I understand the message you’re trying to pass on and if I come across such opportunities in the future, I will do my best to work things out with people regardless of their region or tribal background following due process.
I like your style. Keep it up

Re: Zulum And Shettima Did Not Visit Abba Kyari - Aide Clarifies by ProudBornoBoy(m): 7:40am On Aug 05, 2021
wale0911:
I like your style. Keep it up

Thank you sir.

NASS Probes Uncover $15bn Oil Fraud / Boko Haram Escapees Flood Abuja / Labour Party Reacts To Reports, Says Mimiko Is Welcomed