Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,489 members, 7,808,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Zulum And Shettima Did Not Visit Abba Kyari - Aide Clarifies - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zulum And Shettima Did Not Visit Abba Kyari - Aide Clarifies (19709 Views)

#ShettimaChallenge: Nigerians Dress As Shettima Did Yesterday / Zulum and ALL Borno State Government Cabinet Received Tinubu At the Airport / Badeh Didn’t Visit Abba Kyari Before His Death — Security Sources (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zulum And Shettima Did Not Visit Abba Kyari - Aide Clarifies by dmbb: 7:41am On Aug 05, 2021
ProudBornoBoy:
Abba Kyari editing and deleting the Facebook post he made in defence of himself clearly shows that he isn’t as intelligent as he is portrayed. As a police officer, he should know that he has the right to remain silent to avoid implicating oneself, and from the court documents, it’s clear he has a case to answer, and like the popular saying “he who comes to equity must come with clean hands” he should go defend himself if indeed he is innocent. And my fellow northerners shouldn’t see this as witch hunt, for his statement clearly shows he has a relationship with hushpuppi, let justice prevail.

Modified:
For clarification and to show that the house belongs to Senator Kashim Shettima, Here is a post when Governor Mai Mala Buni Visited Senator Kashim Shettima sometimes in May, then compare it with the one of Abba Kyari’s Visit (Curtains and Sofa)
Fani kayode is supporting Abba kyari is he a Northerner? Not all Northerners have taken side in this saga including my self, so I want you to remove that sentiment and focus on Abba kyari as a Nigerian
Re: Zulum And Shettima Did Not Visit Abba Kyari - Aide Clarifies by dfrost: 7:43am On Aug 05, 2021
ProudBornoBoy:

*smile

I was smiling while reading through your comment, thanks for the compliment.

I’m not of the elite breed but I was opportuned to have access to good education and I made use of the opportunity judiciously, I understand the message you’re trying to pass on and if I come across such opportunities in the future, I will do my best to work things out with people regardless of their region or tribal background following due process.

Quoting this for reference. Well done. Out of the bee, comes honey.

smiley
Re: Zulum And Shettima Did Not Visit Abba Kyari - Aide Clarifies by okorogodwin4(m): 8:01am On Aug 05, 2021
Village People don swear for kyira nobody wants to be his friend
Re: Zulum And Shettima Did Not Visit Abba Kyari - Aide Clarifies by themanderon: 8:54am On Aug 05, 2021
Kyari has suddenly become a leprous patient no one wants to associate with.
Re: Zulum And Shettima Did Not Visit Abba Kyari - Aide Clarifies by gbemishile: 9:29am On Aug 05, 2021
ProudBornoBoy:

No wonder, he lacks comprehensive skills.
Always learn to share unnecessary arguments with idiots,lest they try to pull u down in the mud
Re: Zulum And Shettima Did Not Visit Abba Kyari - Aide Clarifies by Maobichek: 9:36am On Aug 05, 2021
ProudBornoBoy:

I won’t call you names, I’m not a cyber troll who creeps through the net doing nothing but insulting people, and I might be from the North but I’m an educated person both formally and informally, so quit nagging and go get a life.

Good response, I appreciate your maturity.

1 Like

Re: Zulum And Shettima Did Not Visit Abba Kyari - Aide Clarifies by VERDA: 9:57am On Aug 05, 2021
Ozoamaimo:
Bros you are one of the most reasonable persons in this forum.am Igbo and I like the way you talk

Thanks bro, some people are so hateful they become irrational.
Re: Zulum And Shettima Did Not Visit Abba Kyari - Aide Clarifies by ProudBornoBoy(m): 10:01am On Aug 05, 2021
Maobichek:

Good response, I appreciate your maturity.

Thank you sir.

1 Like

Re: Zulum And Shettima Did Not Visit Abba Kyari - Aide Clarifies by ka1y(m): 11:34am On Aug 05, 2021
sosanova:
grin grin grin
Fear of FBI and US Government make everyone disown Kyari

Everyone that snapped pictures with abba tailor kyari are on the run, including politicians,jounalists. grin grin grin grin
Re: Zulum And Shettima Did Not Visit Abba Kyari - Aide Clarifies by ka1y(m): 11:36am On Aug 05, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
Everybody don dey deny Abba Kyari

He can use the latest technologies to proof that they actually visited him cheesy

I swear grin grin grin
Even rats.

1 Like

Re: Zulum And Shettima Did Not Visit Abba Kyari - Aide Clarifies by HopeSpencer: 11:59am On Aug 05, 2021
Joycee101:
What a piece! You have powerful understanding and strong usage of English Language.

I must also agree with you it's very rare to see highly educated and esposed Northerners like that guy up there.

Your old posts show that you're into freelance writing. I like transcription, but I have hearing impairment.

Which other freelance writing aspect do you suggest I go into?
Re: Zulum And Shettima Did Not Visit Abba Kyari - Aide Clarifies by MoIbrahim: 2:39am On Aug 06, 2021
gstream:

guy, quit being naughty. the signs are there, it's kyari's house or are you that blind?.

If it is Kyari's house God bless you with riches and eternal life for saying the truth.

If it is not Kyari's house, may God condemn you and your extended family to eternal damnation and hell fire for propagating falsehood.

Say amen!
Re: Zulum And Shettima Did Not Visit Abba Kyari - Aide Clarifies by gstream: 3:15pm On Aug 06, 2021
MoIbrahim:

If it is Kyari's house God bless you with riches and eternal life for saying the truth.

If it is not Kyari's house, may God condemn you and your extended family to eternal damnation and hell fire for propagating falsehood.

Say amen!

If it is NOT Kyari's house God bless you with riches and eternal life for saying the truth.

If it is Kyari's house, may God condemn you and your extended family to eternal damnation and hell fire for propagating falsehood.

Say amen!
Re: Zulum And Shettima Did Not Visit Abba Kyari - Aide Clarifies by MoIbrahim: 9:11pm On Aug 06, 2021
gstream:

If it is NOT Kyari's house God bless you with riches and eternal life for saying the truth.

If it is Kyari's house, may God condemn you and your extended family to eternal damnation and hell fire for propagating falsehood.

Say amen!

AMEN!

And if it is not Kyari's house, may God condemn you and your extended family to eternal damnation and hell fire for propagating falsehood.

Say amen, before any complain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reuben Abati On Dame Patience In 2010 / Oyo LGs: Malami's Intervention Rejected By Oyo State Government / Buhari Arrives Kaduna On A 2-Day Working Visit (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.