Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women (56571 Views)

Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Washes His Only Jersey After Reaching The Olympic finals / Tokyo2020: Nigeria's Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Heads Into Men's Shotput Final / Katia Aveiro, Ronaldo's Sister Blasts Van Dijk Over Jibe On CR7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Classickj(m): 11:35am On Aug 05, 2021
fernandoc:
I hope those careless words doesn't come to haunt her in the future.
hurt her in what way
Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by nkemdi89(f): 11:35am On Aug 05, 2021
Aksnoopy:
STFU and get out with your never been married post partum belly and 10kg fake wig. grin
You are referring to your sisters and your mother too .

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:36am On Aug 05, 2021
dettolgel:

We are rejoicing because my sisters never waited for any abroad based men. Infact they worked hard and based on their profession took their husbands and families abroad. So yes we men that have sisters and mothers that are hard working and do not have entitlement mentality support her comments.

According to her comment, she did not differentiate one from the other, so her comment applies to both your mother, sisters, and future daughters, since most of you men are extremely daft to think that way.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Daniel61111: 11:36am On Aug 05, 2021
Ur comment dey drip pains & tears all over.
Her bro is known joor...ur not
nkemdi89:

Same with my family, all my sisters are gainfully employed, but that is not enough reason for an unknown Nigerian wannabe to insult the effort of our hardworking ladies , because of her brother, who was unknown and still never won any medal for our country.

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by velocity25(m): 11:36am On Aug 05, 2021
Honorable please off the mic,
What a salvage, where are"all men are the same" and"men are scum" gangs food don done.

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Afrobasic(m): 11:37am On Aug 05, 2021
Fountainofyouth:
From page one, the way most resident nairaland boys rushed to the thread, gloating about showing their -0 esteem and very low insecurity because of whites, the girl also insulted their mothers, sisters, and daughters, yet they are yapping spittile about, none of them have ever stepped out of their 2 by 2 cubicle and state, talk more of smelling Benin republic let's me not go far to Dubai, but the keep singing praises on white women, they've never met one or seen one before, but if it's to insult their likes and kind in favour of the whites, they are well equipped, if that is not hating yourself and being racist, I wonder what is, no wonder Black Americans call African migrants GOONS, how will one be worshipping a fellow human being because of skin color? If that isn't a display of blackshit deep dead asß low mentality and self respect, I wonder what is.

My friend keep quiet.

She never said anything about worshipping skin color. All what she said is true! Nigerian women like yourself contribute absolutely nothing to relationships yet get upset when a man gets a better deal from another race.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:37am On Aug 05, 2021
Daniel61111:
Lolz....e pain you shaa.
Nufin to reason dia...ur just pained over a comment dat wasn't directed at you.

A comment also directed to your mother and sisters.

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by 4X4: 11:39am On Aug 05, 2021
LMAO SAVAGE grin
Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Aksnoopy: 11:40am On Aug 05, 2021
nkemdi89:

E pain am! Olosho. Go and burn some belly fat and wash up that smelly pvssy more often. grin

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by CHoccolaTE: 11:40am On Aug 05, 2021
Fountainofyouth:

A comment also directed to your mothers and sisters.

Lol, don't mind them.

Somebody just insulted every single female they are related to but their bitterness to girls will not allow them see it.

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 05, 2021
I looked at her picture and then had to laugh out loud, but aunty forgot she too is wearing 100% density wig on her head na undecided, ifshe was carrying her natural her,ehen,then she would have the moral standing to point fingers. grin.

Make she stand up straight and remove that Spanx wey she wear ,take a full picture make fowl yansh Open. Or make she give us her surgeon number, you know all this girls wey go don go do cosmetic surgery go think say dem dey on top of the world.

Oh I forgot, no amount of toning go make her white, she is still black and a Nigerian, so this is just a case of pointing fingers and the rest pointing at you. undecided.

Did she just call Nigerians in general "dirty"? Hey God! Even hypo nor fit clean her foul mouth grin

And oh did she just say gap toothed? Yes I am gap toothed,is that supposed to be a deformity? Oh I guess her white masters at the dentist's office told her .Lol, gosh! loud and stupid at the same time.

Well ,if her mother was a perfect leech with zero contributions financially , emotionally doesn't mean she must generalize na, I know it is hard to believe other people can be different when you grow up in a house with such a mother ,but I promise there are women out there who are years better than her mother ,I swear.

In conclusion ,she is a self hating bltch. All this children that have been culturally assimilated by their white supremacists masters sef undecided
I hope she bends to suck the dlck of some white supremacists soon make her body come down, that's all she deserves grin grin grin

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Classickj(m): 11:40am On Aug 05, 2021
Michelle55:
This isn't necessary at all, why is she crying more than the bereaved? It was her brother that was attacked, why did she take over the mantle of ghetto lifestyle to display her hatred for her fellow women?
Guess she wants to trend as well, Goodluck to her for the few minutes fame!
Na your type no day defend family

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by slimman007: 11:40am On Aug 05, 2021
candidbabe:
The white lady no even fine sef.
Mtscheeeew

So those words annoyed you.But she is saying the obvious truth.An average Nigerian ladies has entitled and leech mentality who has nothing to offer in a relationship except puccy,so how do you expect the guy to leave a white woman who he knows will add value to his life and marry a liability never it can't happen

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:40am On Aug 05, 2021
Afrobasic:

My mother should keep quiet.

She never said anything about worshipping skin color. All what she said is true! Nigerian women like my mother and sisters contribute absolutely nothing to relationships yet get upset when a man gets a better deal from another race.

Fixed

If in the whole of Nigerian you've never seen women going and doing way beyond entitled men, step out of your 2 by 2 cubicle and stop typing and thinking from your ass.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by cococandy(f): 11:40am On Aug 05, 2021
DrayZee:

Her own is not 250% density...whatever that means.
so the problem is the density grin

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by JohnSin97: 11:40am On Aug 05, 2021
BSsniffer:
The irritating thing in all this is that she's parroting the same talking points white supremacists use to troll black women....shows a deep sense of self hate and absolute cooning. Well, she's describing her Igbo sisters.

like seriously bro, what's bad enough is some of the comments on this thread, it's a deep rooted self hatred and inferiority complex that lives in most people, the silly bitch failed to understand that while trying to coon she's also dragging herself in the process; from her fake hairs, to fake eyelashes the sole aim is to achieve the white woman's metric of beauty. Even look at the comments from some so called resident nairaland alpha males, you won't be surprised at the kind of daughters these idiots raise.

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by dettolgel: 11:41am On Aug 05, 2021
Fountainofyouth:

According to her comment, she did not differentiate one from the other, so her comment applies to both your mother, sisters, and future daughters, since most of you men are extremely daft to think that way.

Your response indicates that you are either pained or just a confirmation of your rudeness. Her comment has nothing to do with you directly but instead of making your point you are quick at calling most men daft.

Secondly, why not take the same energy to dissuade the girls disparaging her brother for marrying whomever he chose to marry?

If anyone needs trashing it's the busy body that won't mind their businesses looking for ready made obodo oyibo men.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by CHoccolaTE: 11:41am On Aug 05, 2021
nkemdi89:

Just ignore that frustrated animal.

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by B1GG: 11:41am On Aug 05, 2021
Shapeless black monkeys' hahahaha
Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Daniel61111: 11:41am On Aug 05, 2021
Lolz....she no call my mumsi or sister name
Why are you so pained ??
Did she mention your name ?
Is your name Nigerian women ?

Fountainofyouth:

A comment also directed to your mothers and sisters.

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by lkillbrokehoes: 11:41am On Aug 05, 2021
ShawtCake:
It's not as if her brother's white wife looks anything like Kylie Jenner too or Kim Kardashian. She also looks like a moving truck. Anyways those subs ain't mine. I don't have post partum belly and I'm not entitled to anybody's money.. I work hard for mine.
Let's see your pictures? liar! cheesy
Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by EgusiShankly: 11:42am On Aug 05, 2021
Fountainofyouth:
From page one, the way most resident nairaland boys rushed to the thread, gloating about showing their -0 esteem and very low insecurity because of whites, the girl also insulted their mothers, sisters, and daughters, yet they are yapping spittile about, none of them have ever stepped out of their 2 by 2 cubicle and state, talk more of smelling Benin republic let's me not go far to Dubai, but the keep singing praises on white women, they've never met one or seen one before, but if it's to insult their likes and kind in favour of the whites, they are well equipped, if that is not hating yourself and being racist, I wonder what is, no wonder Black Americans call African migrants GOONS, how will one be worshipping a fellow human being because of skin color? If that isn't a display of blackshit deep dead asß low mentality and self respect, I wonder what is.
Auntie.. Take it easy na grin

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:42am On Aug 05, 2021
Aksnoopy:
E pain my Olosho mother. My mum and sisters should go and burn some belly fat and wash up that smelly pvssy more often. grin

Fixed.

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by tonyashburton: 11:42am On Aug 05, 2021
Abeg tell all these entitled oloshos who think they can buy kayamata from Jaaruma to snatch somebody's husband.Shot put go nack them for head.
Naija that dumped FREE Olympic sports kits from Puma because of chua-chua and made him to be washing his only kit after every use?

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Afrobasic(m): 11:42am On Aug 05, 2021
neyoohhh:
She nailed it.. and that's exactly what they are with extremely high mileage and completely shameless.

What's the difference between a Nigerian woman and an akata?

All the rubbish they're doing now will hunt them down in future.

They'll say they're copying westerner's,no , your role model is cardi b.. not whites who are more conservative.

It's so sad that this is the truth.

The "morden" Nigerian woman is just so useless, it's a pity the average Nigerian man has no options.

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by nkemdi89(f): 11:43am On Aug 05, 2021
Daniel61111:
Ur comment dey drop pains & tears all over.
Her bro is known joor...ur not
E no fit drop pain or tears like you talk am, I am gainfully employed for over a decade so I can not be like the girls in your family, I am a role model to people around me , that is enough for me and I will continue to respond to your useless mention, because I have the time today. Encourage the women in your family to be successful too and not coming under my mention to vent your frustration.

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by AngelicBeing: 11:43am On Aug 05, 2021
Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by josite: 11:43am On Aug 05, 2021
She got it .too much on point.the 250percrnt density wig wearing is true.the dirty is true and the post partum belly is too true.
If u.must marry then don't sign any paper o

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by Classickj(m): 11:44am On Aug 05, 2021
ShawtCake:
It's not as if her brother's white wife looks anything like Kylie Jenner too or Kim Kardashian. She also looks like a moving truck. Anyways those subs ain't mine. I don't have post partum belly and I'm not entitled to anybody's money.. I work hard for mine.
And do you look anything like Beverly Naya or Adunni Ade

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by cococandy(f): 11:45am On Aug 05, 2021
Fountainofyouth:

You saw that too, she's extremely daft.

See how the “dunbasses” are “mastobating” over her post. God save us from myopic ones like her.

Not saying that her brother can’t marry whomever he wishes, but she’s naive if she hasn’t realized that black men have a slave mentality and while other races of men strive for global domination, their (black men’s) primary goal is to acquire a light skin woman. So yes the people talking about her brother’s wife may not know the details of the relationship, but the criticism didn’t come from nowhere.

The self hate is disgusting and she should quietly go sit somewhere. Because that same hate for black skin is definitely targeted at her for nothing other than the color she was born with.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women by atheistandproud(m): 11:45am On Aug 05, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
For Those NIGERIAN LADIES who may be struggling to reconcile with her points;
Here are her POINTS, highlighted easily;
1. Post partum Belle but never pregnant.
2. Never contributes financially, emotionally.
3. Dirty punnany.
4. 250% Density wig wearing

Finally, what does an average Nigerian Lady have to offer beyond punnany?
This is exactly what we have been saying since.
I weep on their behalf cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Honorable is okay

Small fight na this woman produce world ending missiles. Choi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Victor Osimhen Father's Death: Lille Offers Private Jet For Burial In Nigeria / Imke Wubbenhorst: I Pick Players According To The Size Of Their Manhood / Sikiratu Yekini Receives Cash And Goods From A Group Of Nigerians

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53