Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Who Is Satoshi Nakomoto? Creator Of Bitcoin - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Who Is Satoshi Nakomoto? Creator Of Bitcoin (897 Views)

Sigma Mining Satoshi / How To Make Money On Tiktok Without Creator Fund / Free VTU Portal Creator With Multi-level System! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Satoshi Nakomoto? Creator Of Bitcoin by Melanin07(m): 2:52am On Aug 05, 2021
Satoshi Nakamoto is the anonymous name used by the creators of the Bitcoin cryptocurrency.

Although Satoshi Nakamoto is often synonymous with Bitcoin, the actual person that the name represents has never been found, leading many to believe that it is a pseudonym for a person with a different identity or a group of people.

Nakamoto’s involvement with Bitcoin, however, ended in 2010. The last correspondence anyone had with Nakamoto was in an email to another crypto developer saying that they had "moved on to other things."

Why would someone build something as marvelous as Bitcoin, hold Bitcoin worth over $50 billion dollars in his wallet and yet have not spend any of it since and still remain anonymous.

Who do you think is this guy or is is it a group of hackers.
Re: Who Is Satoshi Nakomoto? Creator Of Bitcoin by buttlover(m): 2:56am On Aug 05, 2021
God I pray today, please open my retentive memory to remember my lost login details of 110btc wallet. I ask this through Christ our lord...
Re: Who Is Satoshi Nakomoto? Creator Of Bitcoin by Melanin07(m): 2:58am On Aug 05, 2021
buttlover:
God I pray today, please open my retentive memory to remember my lost login details of 110btc wallet. I ask this through Christ our lord...

110 btc...hmmm ....lol ....EFCC must hear this !
Re: Who Is Satoshi Nakomoto? Creator Of Bitcoin by buttlover(m): 3:01am On Aug 05, 2021
Melanin07:

110 btc...hmmm ....lol ....EFCC must hear this !
Those days (2009,2010) I mine it for free using sagem internet phone and cyber cafes.�
Re: Who Is Satoshi Nakomoto? Creator Of Bitcoin by Melanin07(m): 3:43am On Aug 05, 2021
buttlover:

Those days (2009,2010) I mine it for free using sagem internet phone and cyber cafes.�

Are you serious. I didn't know anything like Bitcoin existed then. Had I known.
Re: Who Is Satoshi Nakomoto? Creator Of Bitcoin by Deasegun19(m): 6:14am On Aug 05, 2021
probably an A.I
Re: Who Is Satoshi Nakomoto? Creator Of Bitcoin by Kingkyle1(m): 8:17am On Aug 05, 2021
USA CIA
Just like how they created the Internet itself.
Re: Who Is Satoshi Nakomoto? Creator Of Bitcoin by mountmoriah(m): 7:23pm On Aug 09, 2021
Kingkyle1:
USA CIA
Just like how they created the Internet itself.
u may be right or wrong
Re: Who Is Satoshi Nakomoto? Creator Of Bitcoin by Karleb(m): 7:46pm On Aug 09, 2021
Some people don't really care about money and fame.
Re: Who Is Satoshi Nakomoto? Creator Of Bitcoin by Babtunz: 5:05pm On Aug 10, 2021
buttlover:

May God answer your prayers o
Re: Who Is Satoshi Nakomoto? Creator Of Bitcoin by Hotspotbro(m): 7:26pm On Aug 11, 2021
buttlover:
Crack it na or do password reset. 110btc,if this was true,Man You'd be a Trillionaire.

(1) (Reply)

First Step On How To Be An App Developer / Tech Gurus Suggestions Needed Badly!!! / Autocad.help !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.