Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Original Beats By Dre Audio Cable With Microphone And Call Answer Button - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Original Beats By Dre Audio Cable With Microphone And Call Answer Button (605 Views)

Original Beats Solo 3 Airpods Pro For Sale *8,000 Only* / US Used Gaming Mouse, Headphone With Microphone Etc. / HP Envy M6 Core I5, 500gb HDD,8gb Ram,Beat By Dre Audio,Backlight Keyboard Sold! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Original Beats By Dre Audio Cable With Microphone And Call Answer Button by danvault: 6:20am On Aug 05, 2021
Replacement Control Talk Mic Cable Audio For Beats Monster Dr Dre Solo/Solo HD/Studio/Mixr/Detox/Pro Headphones.
My beats mixr got broken but I still have this cable, the beats headphones bag, box with manual. Holla if you need any of the items but the cable is 3k. 100 per cent original

Lagos, phone: 07084036125

Re: Original Beats By Dre Audio Cable With Microphone And Call Answer Button by danvault: 6:05am On Aug 06, 2021
Good morning
Re: Original Beats By Dre Audio Cable With Microphone And Call Answer Button by danvault: 12:50pm On Aug 08, 2021
Available
Re: Original Beats By Dre Audio Cable With Microphone And Call Answer Button by danvault: 11:36am On Aug 10, 2021
Greetings
Re: Original Beats By Dre Audio Cable With Microphone And Call Answer Button by danvault: 6:26pm On Aug 14, 2021
Evening
Re: Original Beats By Dre Audio Cable With Microphone And Call Answer Button by danvault: 9:08am On Aug 15, 2021
Sunday
Re: Original Beats By Dre Audio Cable With Microphone And Call Answer Button by danvault: 8:35am On Aug 16, 2021
Morning
Re: Original Beats By Dre Audio Cable With Microphone And Call Answer Button by danvault: 10:04am On Aug 18, 2021
Available
Re: Original Beats By Dre Audio Cable With Microphone And Call Answer Button by jacy346(f): 11:59pm On Aug 20, 2021
danvault:
Replacement Control Talk Mic Cable Audio For Beats Monster Dr Dre Solo/Solo HD/Studio/Mixr/Detox/Pro Headphones.
My beats mixr got broken but I still have this cable, the beats headphones bag, box with manual. Holla if you need any of the items but the cable is 3k. 100 per cent original

Lagos, phone: 07084036125
scammer!!! Amadioha will punish you and your entire generation. You will die in your abject poverty and misery. You're looking for someone else to scam after you scammed me of my hard earned money. It will never be well with you amen!!!
Re: Original Beats By Dre Audio Cable With Microphone And Call Answer Button by danvault: 2:16pm On Aug 24, 2021
jacy346:
scammer!!! Amadioha will punish you and your entire generation. You will die in your abject poverty and misery. You're looking for someone else to scam after you scammed me of my hard earned money. It will never be well with you amen!!!

You believe in God but here you are calling on amadioha, I stopped talking to you when u called my phone and rained curses with igbo language. You have no class, and patience is a virtue.
Re: Original Beats By Dre Audio Cable With Microphone And Call Answer Button by jacy346(f): 11:20pm On Aug 25, 2021
danvault:

You believe in God but here you are calling on amadioha, I stopped talking to you when u called my phone and rained curses with igbo language. You have no class, and patience is a virtue.
you think you can scam everyone and got away with it.?I told you that money you scammed from me will be your end and you think I was joking. Miserable lowlife demon!

(1) (Reply)

Razer Blade 2020.. I7 10th Gen, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD.. SOLD SOLD / Pixel 3 XL And 3a XL For Sale. Ilorin / Best UK Used Laptop@hp Pavilion Gaming 15 Corei5 10th Gen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.