Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

The Best Nairaland's App That I Found Yesterday's Night. (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Nairaland's App That I Found Yesterday's Night. (pictures) (1903 Views)

See What I Wore To Sound City Mvp Awards Yesterday Night (pics) / Guy see the fat azz i fvk last night . Pictures added / Had FOUR Round Of Hot Sex Yesterday Night, And This Happens To Me.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Nairaland's App That I Found Yesterday's Night. (pictures) by Xenry: 7:19am On Aug 05, 2021
Many of you have been complaining of Nairaland not having an official app.
Even some Nairaland apps on Google Play Store is just a poor website version of the website and they are the same with the online's style.
Yesterday's night, I searched for "Nairaland apps" on Play Store and was surprised to see this special app. I will share it's pictures below .
If you have always wanted to use a Nairaland app but didn't found any, then this might be the right one for you.
It has a normal emojis; not the Nairaland's style.

Re: The Best Nairaland's App That I Found Yesterday's Night. (pictures) by Xenry: 7:20am On Aug 05, 2021
More pictures.

Re: The Best Nairaland's App That I Found Yesterday's Night. (pictures) by AK6464(m): 7:21am On Aug 05, 2021
Ok, lemme check it out
Re: The Best Nairaland's App That I Found Yesterday's Night. (pictures) by Xenry: 7:30am On Aug 05, 2021
AK6464:
Ok, lemme check it out
Alright. It has similar images like the ones I posted above.
Re: The Best Nairaland's App That I Found Yesterday's Night. (pictures) by skywalker240(m): 7:34am On Aug 05, 2021
I so much love this emoticon grin
Re: The Best Nairaland's App That I Found Yesterday's Night. (pictures) by Xenry: 7:38am On Aug 05, 2021
skywalker240:
I so much love this emoticon grin
It changes emojis. Since Seuñ doesn't want to create an official Nairaland app, let's just dey manage this one. tongue

1 Like

Re: The Best Nairaland's App That I Found Yesterday's Night. (pictures) by illitracy: 7:38am On Aug 05, 2021
developed by this guy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Nairaland's App That I Found Yesterday's Night. (pictures) by Xenry: 7:41am On Aug 05, 2021
illitracy:
developed by this guy
I don't know if he is the one that developed it. But if he is, he really tried.
Re: The Best Nairaland's App That I Found Yesterday's Night. (pictures) by Truvelisback(m): 7:44am On Aug 05, 2021
illitracy:
developed by this guy
Sorry to say, the shape of his head is like beans grin

10 Likes

Re: The Best Nairaland's App That I Found Yesterday's Night. (pictures) by Edopesin: 7:50am On Aug 05, 2021
Truvelisback:
His head is productive at least, can we say the same about you?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Best Nairaland's App That I Found Yesterday's Night. (pictures) by Truvelisback(m): 7:54am On Aug 05, 2021
Edopesin:

No comemess grin

2 Likes

Re: The Best Nairaland's App That I Found Yesterday's Night. (pictures) by skywalker240(m): 7:55am On Aug 05, 2021
Xenry:
It changes emojis. Since Seuñ doesn't want to create an official Nairaland app, let's just dey manage this one. tongue
I love this the one we're managing angry

It's natural and unique, this emojis distinguishes this forum from others that uses emojis exactly same as Facebook and WhatsApp...nah

Seun shouldn't change the emojis rather, let him add a reaction button cool

3 Likes

Re: The Best Nairaland's App That I Found Yesterday's Night. (pictures) by skywalker240(m): 7:57am On Aug 05, 2021
Truvelisback:
Edopesin:

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Nairaland's App That I Found Yesterday's Night. (pictures) by illitracy: 8:01am On Aug 05, 2021
Looks like Seun revoked the API token . no longer connecting to nairaland.
Re: The Best Nairaland's App That I Found Yesterday's Night. (pictures) by illitracy: 8:01am On Aug 05, 2021
Truvelisback:

Thats a TIV man I guess

1 Like

Re: The Best Nairaland's App That I Found Yesterday's Night. (pictures) by ekene101: 8:03am On Aug 05, 2021
illitracy:
developed by this guy
is this Young elder
Re: The Best Nairaland's App That I Found Yesterday's Night. (pictures) by ARFON: 10:09am On Aug 05, 2021
paypal photo id and the easy way to get paypal document to restore your paypal account without much problem when your paypal account is temporarily limited and you resolve your paypal account proof of address through the whatsapp number below
Re: The Best Nairaland's App That I Found Yesterday's Night. (pictures) by Danjikanbauchi: 10:57am On Aug 05, 2021
Edopesin:

this upper cut is too much for one person.

4 Likes

Re: The Best Nairaland's App That I Found Yesterday's Night. (pictures) by ESANMEA(f): 12:13pm On Aug 05, 2021
Edopesin:

Haaaa!

1 Like

Re: The Best Nairaland's App That I Found Yesterday's Night. (pictures) by Johnwick64: 2:37pm On Aug 05, 2021
Oboy the apps look good o,but it doesn't not give me the feel of the original nairaland so I won't use it
Re: The Best Nairaland's App That I Found Yesterday's Night. (pictures) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 06, 2021
ESANMEA:
Haaaa!
My brother no be only you. The savagery was out of this solar system
Re: The Best Nairaland's App That I Found Yesterday's Night. (pictures) by siofra(f): 9:03pm On Sep 06, 2021
I hope it doesn't lag or hook.

Because that is one of the main reason I love nairaland.
Re: The Best Nairaland's App That I Found Yesterday's Night. (pictures) by Polynek(m): 12:29am On Sep 07, 2021
Jox wasted my small data angry
Re: The Best Nairaland's App That I Found Yesterday's Night. (pictures) by Petoski7: 5:23am On Sep 07, 2021
What about the ad situation...are there ads sad
Re: The Best Nairaland's App That I Found Yesterday's Night. (pictures) by Faber(m): 5:58am On Sep 07, 2021
Omo this app na bomb.
This app too make sense

Op you did well let us know about it

Re: The Best Nairaland's App That I Found Yesterday's Night. (pictures) by Nobody: 6:18am On Sep 07, 2021
illitracy:
Looks like Seun revoked the API token . no longer connecting to nairaland.

It's the best thing Seun took such actions.
I still don't know why many Nigerian youths acts so gullible and unintelligent. No wonder BBN can use them to massively cash out every year.

A stranger designed an App without the permission of founder of the forum.
First this is right infringement, he would be using the app for advert and some other personal things, and eating off the sweat of someone else.
Anyway, that's even not a big issue. The big issue here is this app could be used to collect the loggin details and other private details about Nairalanders.

When things go wrong, it would still be this same low IQ people coming here to call out Seun and blame him for what he didn't know anything about. Nigerians are just too dull, especially the youths. Just see them littered all over social media with their stereotyped sheepy behaviors.

The Xenry OP too should know better than this. And it's all these monikers who use to feel like some super-intelligent Nairalanders. Too many teenagers have hijacked this forum.
Re: The Best Nairaland's App That I Found Yesterday's Night. (pictures) by MJBOLT: 7:35am On Sep 07, 2021
what if he steals our details undecided but designing an app for this forum should not be difficult,why seun no wan do am?? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Opera Mini Thank You O / Share Your Experience Toasting Girls As A Shy Guy / Phyna Caught On Top Of Deji In The Midnight bbnaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.