Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,196 members, 7,807,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) (77711 Views)

28-Year-Old Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Bayelsa Over Missing N1,500 / Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) / Yahoo Boy With Police Plate Number On His Benz Gets Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) by kindlyheart: 3:43pm On Aug 05, 2021
tattoo on a lady is one of those red flags men should watch out for

1 Like

Re: Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) by SenecaTheYonger: 3:43pm On Aug 05, 2021
Why does she look like that? Is she on drugs?
Re: Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) by UDUJ(m): 3:46pm On Aug 05, 2021
Newsmic:
Lady Arrested For Butchering Her Boyfriend And Escaping With His Car In Uyo (Graphic Photos)

A lady has been arrested by men of the Nigerian Police Force for killing her boyfriend and escaping with his Mercedes Benz 4matic and the car papers in Uyo, Akwa-Ibom State, IgbereTV reports.

Blogger, Vincent Aluu who shared the news on Facebook wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/100001064023309/posts/4433791983332892/?app=fbl

Just check out the ugly face and dirty tattoo angry

Some guys can sleep with anything sha undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) by Ishilove: 3:46pm On Aug 05, 2021
dangoteinlaw:
u know little apps like badoo, tinder, codedruns etc. for me, a gurl that dare put ST 50k is capable of murder.
What does the bolded mean?
Re: Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) by Ishilove: 3:47pm On Aug 05, 2021
UDUJ:

Just check out the ugly face and dirty tattoo angry

Some guys can sleep with anything sha undecided
By the time that face is washed and make up is applied, you won't recognise her.
Re: Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) by UDUJ(m): 3:48pm On Aug 05, 2021
Ishilove:

What does the bolded mean?

Short Time cheesy

Ishi are you a JJC grin
Re: Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) by mechanics(m): 3:48pm On Aug 05, 2021
It's a lesson to single guys not to welcome or entertain any lady alone.
Re: Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) by UDUJ(m): 3:49pm On Aug 05, 2021
Ishilove:

By the time that face is washed and make up is applied, you won't recognise her.

I dey tell you. See her strong face like man own cheesy

If I sleep with this one I automatically turn to gay cheesy
Re: Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) by Tloc(m): 3:49pm On Aug 05, 2021
Kandeed:
You can't see or hear News like this emanating from the North cuz in the North, each of us know how sacred and precious life is so killing ur fellow man is more grevious that any sin you can think

following the trend of things I feel the only sane women we can find in Nigeria apart from the North is in the SW. but shey u see those SE and SS ladies especially? a clear Suicide mission lipsrsealed

Ode! If you must be a bigot, be one with GREY matter. In your next LIFE lessen your association with COWWs.
Re: Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) by kushme: 3:51pm On Aug 05, 2021
Heartbender:
Him piss for him body?

It seems killing is now a mockery thing.. Stupid fvcks...

1 Like

Re: Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) by AtlanticB(m): 3:52pm On Aug 05, 2021
My own is now they have caught her, where are they going to lock her up? Because what am seeing their as police station looks like village kitchen or where they sell meat to me sad

3 Likes

Re: Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) by otipoju(m): 3:54pm On Aug 05, 2021
Franzinni:
I have said it .. with the rate at which murder stories are being consumed and graphic images are being bombarded ... kill is not a hard thing to come to mind anymore ... See this small girl who prolly knows the story of shidimma and ataga but she didn't want to give a fork.

Guys when you come ... I know sleep will begin to worry you .. kick the birch out ya house before you ever sleep ... the weakest moments of a man's life is before sex, and after sex ... That is when you and chick are exchanging demons, if you sleep kperen... you can't tell what demon is presently in her head ... if you are unlucky, we might find a knife sitting nicely in your throat.

Na so one find me come one day oo like that oo.
Introduced by a friend.

Within one hour of meeting , first thing na say make i help am pay 450k for her house rent. I sey make she relax first.

She begin worry me sey i dey stingy, sey she know sey i get money.Say everything wey i dey wear na designers from top to bottom.

Say she sure say if she search this house dollars go dey bla bla.

Later on she sey she no fit go house because time don go and don late.

I no gree sleep ooo. Till day break. One Jezebel go come take razor blade slash my throat.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) by ceaser: 3:54pm On Aug 05, 2021
This is the usual procreation activity amongst lower animals and some insects. Some female snakes kill their mates soon after copulation is completed. Likewise some species of spider like the black widow kill the male that mates with it and turn it to food for the eggs she will soon hatch.

So why would a full higher animal like a homo sapien act in the same manner?

And perhaps the boyfriend is a yahoo plus guy and she realized that the dude has used every good part of her for his money. So in order to get back at him and have some part of the possessions culled from her destiny, she decided to take the guy out.

Just assuming though.
Re: Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) by Eleken: 3:55pm On Aug 05, 2021
Kandeed:
You can't see or hear News like this emanating from the North cuz in the North, each of us know how sacred and precious life is so killing ur fellow man is more grevious that any sin you can think

following the trend of things I feel the only sane women we can find in Nigeria apart from the North is in the SW. but shey u see those SE and SS ladies especially? a clear Suicide mission lipsrsealed
You want attention.. i don't blame you
Re: Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) by wink2015(m): 3:57pm On Aug 05, 2021
NIGERIANS AND THE WORLD AT LARGE IS YET TO CLOSED OUT THE CHIDINMA OJUKWU VS MR ATAGA OSIFO MURDER STORY.

Another murder story is coming from Uyo, Akwa Ibom state.

What is humanity turning into?

If a man is not killing a woman, it is the woman that is killing the man ALL FOR MATERIAL COMFORT.

"MATERIAL WORLD" so to speak according to american singer Lady MADONNA !
Re: Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) by CALCULUS16: 3:58pm On Aug 05, 2021
Viewers discretion advised! Many nairalanders brain has been configured to behold graphics without being emotional. Lack of contentment has landed both the butchered and the butcher.. The power of 'totolitosis' will make you see angel in devil cos she dey give u style like monkey. Most ladies are evil, they like brooding on already laid eggs, some entered into marriage while some take the eggs forcefully like this witch here.
Re: Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) by cunny88(m): 3:58pm On Aug 05, 2021
Dis lady is in handcuffs in stark contrast to chidinma who looks clean and unruffled
Re: Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) by ceejayluv(m): 3:58pm On Aug 05, 2021
What kinda synthetic drug cocktail are they taking in UYo
Re: Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) by naijaclass(m): 3:59pm On Aug 05, 2021
Deadly virus �

Re: Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) by piagetskinner(m): 4:00pm On Aug 05, 2021
Police Station be like where them de slaughter pig

2 Likes

Re: Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) by kennyroji: 4:01pm On Aug 05, 2021
Things are really happening, may God continues to protect us from d evil minds.
Re: Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) by okwadatigbogal: 4:03pm On Aug 05, 2021
Nairaland boys...food don land!

Anyways, this is greed and nothing else and she should be made to face the full wrath of the law. She has the guts to take his money and run away with his benz... Later she will claim domestic violence ...Stupid girl!
Re: Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:04pm On Aug 05, 2021
Slain by pussy undecided
Re: Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) by brainhgeek(m): 4:05pm On Aug 05, 2021
Like this Chioma babe get clique
Re: Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) by mordred44: 4:05pm On Aug 05, 2021
D guy piss 4 body b4 hin die...R.I.P
Re: Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) by deavicky(m): 4:06pm On Aug 05, 2021
What was she thinking, I guess she wants to own a car.
Re: Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) by chatinent: 4:06pm On Aug 05, 2021
Why is she still looking fresh for crying out out!
Re: Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) by FORWARDEVERLY: 4:08pm On Aug 05, 2021
I bought my first car at 21...
Na Dem be this...

OLOSHOs without concience ..

FutureIsFemale come and see your gender..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) by KayCee92(m): 4:09pm On Aug 05, 2021
Kandeed:

Shut up joor.. . Crime is everywhere. Bad people in the North and bad people in the South. Stop castigating yourself braa
Re: Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) by Miraclewilfred: 4:10pm On Aug 05, 2021
Wicked world
Re: Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) by Lucky5000(m): 4:14pm On Aug 05, 2021
Somebody please remind me
The future is what again?
Re: Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) by reubenobi(m): 4:15pm On Aug 05, 2021
otipoju:

Na so one find me come one day oo like that.
First thing na say make i pay 450k for her house rent
She begin worry me sey i dey stingy, sey i get money.
Say everything wey i dey wear na designers
Say if she search this house dollars go dey bla bla

Later she sey she no fit go house because time don go and don late.

I no gree sleep ooo. Till day break.
You dey see the red light yet you still frolicking with her.. just be careful oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral / Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now / Notorious Armed Bandit, Lordstime, Arrested In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.