Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:38 AM

Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) (77612 Views)

28-Year-Old Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Bayelsa Over Missing N1,500 / Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) / Yahoo Boy With Police Plate Number On His Benz Gets Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) by Subonbon(m): 1:27am On Aug 06, 2021
Sanchez01:
You have someone with a tattoo for a girlfriend and you think you won't be butchered?
abi o!
Re: Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) by olmoRoc: 3:51am On Aug 06, 2021
Newsmic:
Lady Arrested For Butchering Her Boyfriend And Escaping With His Car In Uyo (Graphic Photos)

A lady has been arrested by men of the Nigerian Police Force for killing her boyfriend and escaping with his Mercedes Benz 4matic and the car papers in Uyo, Akwa-Ibom State, IgbereTV reports.

Blogger, Vincent Aluu who shared the news on Facebook wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/100001064023309/posts/4433791983332892/?app=fbl

see police station
Re: Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) by Hassanmaye(m): 5:15am On Aug 06, 2021
Rozcol:
Men beware of the type of women you date,some are possessed, I just have to write this on behalf of my brothers whom I love so much
I will take this advice serious
Re: Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) by Hassanmaye(m): 5:18am On Aug 06, 2021
Sanchez01:
You have someone with a tattoo for a girlfriend and you think you won't be butchered?
Haha
Re: Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) by Hassanmaye(m): 5:19am On Aug 06, 2021
jupiterx:

Inmessage
Lol what of badoo
Re: Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) by Hassanmaye(m): 5:41am On Aug 06, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
angry Wonder what the man's is looking for in this old witch aunt with sag/slipper breast,swollen/swallow,odour emitting pusi sad..They should hang her and that chidinma together and pour Acid on them b4 their spirit excape
Haha are you IS smelling
Re: Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) by Hassanmaye(m): 5:43am On Aug 06, 2021
McOluOmo:
perhaps during the struggle for survival

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
Now I believe your last statement
Re: Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) by Hassanmaye(m): 5:45am On Aug 06, 2021
ComeToJesus:
It's only God that protects. You still have to use your common sense.

When I was in the world, if my girlfriend is spending the night, I have to remove every sharp objects; knives from the kitchen, openers, forks and anything that looks like a weapon.

Now, the girl wasn't violent nor had she exhibited any form of extreme behaviour. We never had a heated exchange or disagreement,let alone fisticuffs. But I was always doubtful of the sanity and sincerity of women. The fear I had then was that the same serpent that manipulated Eve and gave her the fruit can enter her head tell her to snuff life out of the sleeping beauty beside her.

To cap it it, I'll lock the door and place the keys in a coded manhole in the kitchen. The key s to the manholes were further concealed somewhere else. That was my routine safeguards.That was my own way of observing safety protocols.

I thank God I survived these daughters of Eve. More thankful to have been blessed with a wife that has become the best thing to ever happen to me.
Just yesterday, I revealed my moniker here to her. She'll read my past escapades. grin grin
Baby, this was my past. I love � you. tongue cheesy
God has save you really from daughters of Jezebel just look at her face
Re: Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) by Hassanmaye(m): 5:47am On Aug 06, 2021
kindlyheart:
tattoo on a lady is one of those red flags men should watch out for
Lol that smelly hole will not allow some men to reason

1 Like

Re: Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) by Hassanmaye(m): 5:48am On Aug 06, 2021
otipoju:

Na so one find me come one day oo like that oo.
Introduced by a friend.

Within one hour of meeting , first thing na say make i help am pay 450k for her house rent. I sey make she relax first.

She begin worry me sey i dey stingy, sey she know sey i get money.Say everything wey i dey wear na designers from top to bottom.

Say she sure say if she search this house dollars go dey bla bla.

Later on she sey she no fit go house because time don go and don late.

I no gree sleep ooo. Till day break. One Jezebel go come take razor blade slash my throat.
Hahahhahahaha wise guy May you will have join the Ataga
Re: Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) by Hassanmaye(m): 5:50am On Aug 06, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:
I bought my first car at 21...
Na Dem be this...

OLOSHOs without concience ..

FutureIsFemale come and see your gender..
IT pays more than crude oil they say
Re: Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) by Hassanmaye(m): 5:55am On Aug 06, 2021
Cokahot:
She was at the hotel, flexing and thinking she will sell the benz for let's say 2.3m hahahahahaha. This one don join chidinma Death by hanging sure
You should Pity her Na she is a"woman" please abeg
Re: Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) by Witttyduchess(f): 7:54am On Aug 06, 2021
yanabasee1:
What's happening with Akwa Ibom people?

The level of killings is becoming extremely high.... People will just murder other people without a remorse......
you be fool.
Re: Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) by Witttyduchess(f): 7:54am On Aug 06, 2021
Kaiser20:

Akwa Ibom has overtaken Edo, Anambra and River states in cultism and killings in the South.
you be fool.
Idiot both of them in this story are not even from Akwa Ibom
Re: Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 06, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Lol what of badoo
Inmessage na pure hookup

1 Like

Re: Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) by BluntCrazeMan: 5:17am On Aug 08, 2021
They said that the future is what again??
Re: Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) by Amudeneogu: 7:59pm On Aug 12, 2021
But the man na foolish man, so after seeing what happend to Usifo, this man still carry woman go to hotel with money and exaltic car
Re: Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) by Sunnyblqck(m): 10:12am On Jan 01, 2022
If you are looking for devil you don't need to die first...once you see a woman bet me you already see the devil itself

Boys will no get girlfriend get peace of mind wink[color=#000000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral / Anambra Man Forced To Kiss, Eat Dead Sheep After Raping The Mother / Video Of Yahoo Boys Under Punishment For Failing To Catch Clients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.