Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Sunday Dare Paid Enekwechi $1000 To Delete Video Of Him Washing Jersey - Adeleye - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sunday Dare Paid Enekwechi $1000 To Delete Video Of Him Washing Jersey - Adeleye (56705 Views)

Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women / Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Washes His Only Jersey After Reaching The Olympic finals / Tokyo2020: Nigeria's Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Heads Into Men's Shotput Final (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Dare Paid Enekwechi $1000 To Delete Video Of Him Washing Jersey - Adeleye by stasius: 7:17pm On Aug 05, 2021
Silen2o:
It's very embarrassing for a nation like Nigeria with huge reputation

Huge repu gịnị??
Taaa

1 Like

Re: Sunday Dare Paid Enekwechi $1000 To Delete Video Of Him Washing Jersey - Adeleye by gazza07(m): 7:17pm On Aug 05, 2021
Who's really calling the shots in this country? After the poor outing of team Nigeria, heads should be rolling, but nah, again, mr president is lacking in action
Re: Sunday Dare Paid Enekwechi $1000 To Delete Video Of Him Washing Jersey - Adeleye by lkillbrokehoes: 7:19pm On Aug 05, 2021
Lonelypacifist6:
But did the sister lie about Nigerian girls? Most of what she said there is true and hard to swallow pill.
The sister said the truth, she said it as it is.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Dare Paid Enekwechi $1000 To Delete Video Of Him Washing Jersey - Adeleye by pocohantas(f): 7:19pm On Aug 05, 2021
jaxxy:

Isn’t his sister a Nigerian also? I think she only said that in reaction to certain insensitive comments by some same Nigerian women talking rubbish about his marriage to a white lady, which was uncalled for. undecided

Lol, sure she is. Just that whenever I see him, his sister would first come to mind. cheesy
Re: Sunday Dare Paid Enekwechi $1000 To Delete Video Of Him Washing Jersey - Adeleye by Sebu40: 7:20pm On Aug 05, 2021
Hello
Re: Sunday Dare Paid Enekwechi $1000 To Delete Video Of Him Washing Jersey - Adeleye by joyandfaith: 7:20pm On Aug 05, 2021
Re: Sunday Dare Paid Enekwechi $1000 To Delete Video Of Him Washing Jersey - Adeleye by xreal: 7:22pm On Aug 05, 2021
Silen2o:

I think my dictionary is giving a wrong definition.

Who get dictionary, abeg .
I am beginning to begin to be confused.
Re: Sunday Dare Paid Enekwechi $1000 To Delete Video Of Him Washing Jersey - Adeleye by Temptee101(m): 7:22pm On Aug 05, 2021
LibertyRep:
Issues like this make it look like no one is firmly in charge of this ship

A directionless ship has no captain in charge
Re: Sunday Dare Paid Enekwechi $1000 To Delete Video Of Him Washing Jersey - Adeleye by heniford2: 7:25pm On Aug 05, 2021
So many corruptness in buhari regim
Re: Sunday Dare Paid Enekwechi $1000 To Delete Video Of Him Washing Jersey - Adeleye by fkj950ax(m): 7:26pm On Aug 05, 2021
Silen2o:

Nigeria has ceased to be anything similar to be a nation in the recent 25 months.

And reputation disappeared 25 years ago.

Don't get it twisted. Its failed. A new plan is due

1 Like

Re: Sunday Dare Paid Enekwechi $1000 To Delete Video Of Him Washing Jersey - Adeleye by FLYFIRE(m): 7:27pm On Aug 05, 2021
Silen2o:
Which huge reputation bro, the one bubu flushed with cow dung?
Re: Sunday Dare Paid Enekwechi $1000 To Delete Video Of Him Washing Jersey - Adeleye by lkillbrokehoes: 7:30pm On Aug 05, 2021
pocohantas:

Lol, sure she is. Just that whenever I see him, his sister would first come to mind. cheesy
Of course all of you will never forget it, because she said the obvious truth. cheesycheesy

I just feel like giving that girl money, she said it as it is.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Dare Paid Enekwechi $1000 To Delete Video Of Him Washing Jersey - Adeleye by int0x80(m): 7:30pm On Aug 05, 2021
Silen2o:
Nigeria with a huge reputation. I know that's a joke, right? grin grin
Re: Sunday Dare Paid Enekwechi $1000 To Delete Video Of Him Washing Jersey - Adeleye by Boudiccao: 7:34pm On Aug 05, 2021
Make that money, nna a! Since Nigerian leaders are perpetually stupid!
Re: Sunday Dare Paid Enekwechi $1000 To Delete Video Of Him Washing Jersey - Adeleye by adekS1(m): 7:34pm On Aug 05, 2021
iamyemiakins:
Sunday Dare is a disgrace to Nigerian youths and Nigeria at large! angry
sunday dare is not a youth.
He was only make minister of youth and sport.
That ministry shd be headed by a 30yr old man
Re: Sunday Dare Paid Enekwechi $1000 To Delete Video Of Him Washing Jersey - Adeleye by Ololanla: 7:35pm On Aug 05, 2021
Very strong allegations against Sunday Dare. Let's see how he's going to respond to this.
Re: Sunday Dare Paid Enekwechi $1000 To Delete Video Of Him Washing Jersey - Adeleye by dimexy247(m): 7:38pm On Aug 05, 2021
I don't involve in frauds

Kaysnow:

How much to create a fake company website?
Re: Sunday Dare Paid Enekwechi $1000 To Delete Video Of Him Washing Jersey - Adeleye by Naijanascam: 7:43pm On Aug 05, 2021
Yeye dey always smell

Re: Sunday Dare Paid Enekwechi $1000 To Delete Video Of Him Washing Jersey - Adeleye by jaxxy(m): 7:44pm On Aug 05, 2021
pocohantas:

Be nice. grin
Re: Sunday Dare Paid Enekwechi $1000 To Delete Video Of Him Washing Jersey - Adeleye by Ahmeduana(m): 7:48pm On Aug 05, 2021
Silen2o:
Did i hear you say Nigeria have huge reputation?
Re: Sunday Dare Paid Enekwechi $1000 To Delete Video Of Him Washing Jersey - Adeleye by firstbornson(m): 7:48pm On Aug 05, 2021
A foolish thing to do if he actually did pay that money. The internet doesn't forget. There's no taking down anything.
Re: Sunday Dare Paid Enekwechi $1000 To Delete Video Of Him Washing Jersey - Adeleye by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 05, 2021
dimexy247:
I don't involve in frauds

Either do I, I’m just asking though!
Re: Sunday Dare Paid Enekwechi $1000 To Delete Video Of Him Washing Jersey - Adeleye by 2rez: 7:51pm On Aug 05, 2021
StonedLex:
***puffs joint***

Bribery makes the nation go round. You have to bribe your way through everything. Even to get NIN, some people still had to bribe. Shit!
This country is f*cked up and we are the ones f*ckin it up. Give or take bribe, either way we're still same. Stop giving and taking bribes. it starts with you.

But What do I even know? Why won't I bribe my way to get what I want since that's how the system works?

***puffs joint***
Shit! $1k

Word! Do accept my magnanimity bruh.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Dare Paid Enekwechi $1000 To Delete Video Of Him Washing Jersey - Adeleye by Counterfeit: 7:57pm On Aug 05, 2021
A thousand dollars could have gotten him twenty jerseys at fifty dollars each. Wish all the Olympians could come out at once, and in a single file, to wash their jerseys in front of the Nigeria Consulate/ Embassy. What a SHAME!!
Re: Sunday Dare Paid Enekwechi $1000 To Delete Video Of Him Washing Jersey - Adeleye by mywells: 7:59pm On Aug 05, 2021
Why is it that nigerian has become a laughing stock around the world,Nigeria this nigeria that can you just imagine Abba Kyari issues and Wash and wear at an olympic exhibition.
Re: Sunday Dare Paid Enekwechi $1000 To Delete Video Of Him Washing Jersey - Adeleye by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 05, 2021
Beancounter94:
The person making the allegation...is a factional member of the AFN, whose faction is not backed by the Sports Minsitry

So, taken with a pinch of salt.

Shut up BMC. Thank you.
Re: Sunday Dare Paid Enekwechi $1000 To Delete Video Of Him Washing Jersey - Adeleye by Deefirm: 8:19pm On Aug 05, 2021
Only a few reason this way...

iamyemiakins:
Sunday Dare is a disgrace to Nigerian youths and Nigeria at large! angry
Re: Sunday Dare Paid Enekwechi $1000 To Delete Video Of Him Washing Jersey - Adeleye by imam07: 8:19pm On Aug 05, 2021
You can never see Hausa or fulani people condemning their Fulani minister no matter how bad d minister is but Yoruba people will join other tribes to condemn his own tribe man.
Re: Sunday Dare Paid Enekwechi $1000 To Delete Video Of Him Washing Jersey - Adeleye by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 05, 2021
kneehighbootz:

Shut up BMC. Thank you.

Sorry, not into your PDP and APC nonsense.

If this happened under the previous administrations, the same opinion I expressed now, would be the same opinion I would express.

This has nothing to do with politics, and everything to do with a dispute within the AFN , and between the AFN and the sports ministry. And now both sides are fighting it out in the media

The funny thing is that both sides would promptly claim to be loyal to the APC you don't like.

Good evening.
Re: Sunday Dare Paid Enekwechi $1000 To Delete Video Of Him Washing Jersey - Adeleye by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 05, 2021
pocohantas:
Shebi na that Enekwechi sister talk say Naija women get potbelly without giving birth? tongue

E still no win. Took 12th or so. Naija witches came through. Courtesy; his sister.

grin

I swear. She go even popular pass the brother wey be athlete. cheesy

She's entitled to her opinions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi / Help Me Understand Bet9ja Bonus / British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.