Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,577 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Major Reasons Why Family Member Do Not Help Each Other. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Major Reasons Why Family Member Do Not Help Each Other. (46523 Views)

Pastor Suspends Wedding Due To Bride's Family Member's Absence (Video) / How Do You Deal With An Occult Family Member? / Angela Nwosu: Why Family Members Of Some Rich People Are Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Major Reasons Why Family Member Do Not Help Each Other. by twind111(f): 2:01pm On Aug 05, 2021
This issue is of different categorie
1 AJUNMOBI O KAN TAANU.. It's a Yoruba proverb , for someone to be your close relative doesn't guarantee that he or she will help you, some prefer to face their immediate family I mean kids and wife only.

2 PAST FAMILY HISTORY.. many rich family member didn't get help too when they are struggling. So you expect them to be of help too when they eventually arrive.

3 FAMILY ISSUE.. Take for instant you get a loan for a family member and he or she refuse to pay even when they can. If you persuade them too much they will say are we not family member.

4 MOST WICKED ENEMY SOMETIMES COME FROM THE FAMILY.. I mean spiritually. As a Nigerian you should understand this better.E.G. how can only you build 3 houses when we have none WAHALA. At your age I was still in form 4 and you say you need money for school fee in a university abeg wait till next year.e.t.c

5 ONE RICH MAN IN A POOR FAMILY.. when you have only just one rich man or just a few of them in a family what do you expect. how many do you think they can help .. when the pressure is too much they will distance themselves from family..

NOTE: it's only those sent by God that can help.. And if you receive help from a family member please don't misuse the opportunity it may hinder help of another family member.. If you didn't receive help from any family member now please don't have the wicked mindset that you too will not help .

233 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Major Reasons Why Family Member Do Not Help Each Other. by ignis: 3:21pm On Aug 06, 2021
The major reason is wickedness. Please let's not justify wickedness and evil. There is no reason for a successful family member not to help a struggling family member.

Someone will come tomorrow and give reasons why the devil is evil.

223 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Major Reasons Why Family Member Do Not Help Each Other. by leofab(f): 3:21pm On Aug 06, 2021
It’s mare lack of common sense and myopic thought system.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Major Reasons Why Family Member Do Not Help Each Other. by Sonnobax15(m): 3:21pm On Aug 06, 2021
undecided
A very nice writing up op...

But I don't think it's really a hard thing to help a fellow man rise......As a matter of fact,I think helping others without the mentality of getting a reward in return is a bae........

Just that many people of nowadays don't really wanna help..... They'd wanna see you hustling and rising from zero and later on come and be forming attachment with you when you're made undecided

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Major Reasons Why Family Member Do Not Help Each Other. by dmbb: 3:21pm On Aug 06, 2021
I agree with you

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Major Reasons Why Family Member Do Not Help Each Other. by slawormiir: 3:21pm On Aug 06, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Ogbeni op abi na Baby girl you be just stop this talk
....the point you raised are not valid.....or reasonable.....you mean because of all these someone can not assist family members .....you are talking like a typical uncle from our fathers family

Ogbeni op...let me tell you a secret...no matter what always assist and render help to your family.....
The easiest way to become a Billionaire is to ensure that you help people around you to become a millionaire first....

The one I hate most and have noticed in life is that it seems uncles from our mother side are more caring and assisting than those moda fuckkking uncles from our fathers family .....and the most annoying thing is that we always share the same ancestral surname with those fuckkking uncles from the fathers family....still they will not be willing to help

192 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Major Reasons Why Family Member Do Not Help Each Other. by inoki247: 3:21pm On Aug 06, 2021
I just believe if u av in ur capacity to help your family help them with something tangible like helping them to get employment if you've the link...

But you been the only one who's rich in your family will send you to your early grave and people will always be like his he only the one....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Major Reasons Why Family Member Do Not Help Each Other. by TempUser: 3:21pm On Aug 06, 2021
You mean I should HELP EXTENDED family members who pointed fingers at my dad that he didn't do anything for them even when lived his whole life for them in fear of the unknown and at our detriment as an immediate family?

Those leeching BS caused my mum a lot of headache cos funds, farm produce among others were leaking to the ingrates he called family.

If you mean to advise me to assist those whose parents won't bring to the village but my dad will - only for them to crack jokes about us as "children of the educated crawling in the middle of the farm eating sand (those long macaroni looking sand with holes bore by earthworms)"

IT IS A

Capital NO!

I know who is FAMILY.

angry

I have spoken

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Major Reasons Why Family Member Do Not Help Each Other. by Macadamemmy(m): 3:21pm On Aug 06, 2021
We rise by lifting others... Dats what I know

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Major Reasons Why Family Member Do Not Help Each Other. by punisha: 3:21pm On Aug 06, 2021
This topic deserves to be taught in schools.

The family member u r looking up to for help could be needing major help as well...no one owes you anything. The entitlement mentality needs to be wiped away especially in Africa.
That I have a car and own a house don't mean I ain't owing bank loans. You may need just 50k and I can't help don't mean I am wicked. If I am to give, it should come from a place of love not cos I am a tool that generates money for everyone.
Many of the entitled ones will still violate privileges believing that they can come back again n again for help.

Stop expecting family members to come through always. Be considerate.
Jackie Chan is not leaving his money behind for his son....he asked his son to work hard and make his own money. Try it in Africa.

96 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Major Reasons Why Family Member Do Not Help Each Other. by OfeAchi: 3:22pm On Aug 06, 2021
Nigerians and Africans are a hypocrital and evil minded lot. The Blackman is genetically wicked and as such won't help.
That's why all my kids must marry Caucasian

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Major Reasons Why Family Member Do Not Help Each Other. by BigMoneyeye: 3:22pm On Aug 06, 2021
See forget any write up. If you are in the position to help your aged parents/ younger ones financially or economically but you have refused to, know that it's wrong.
When you grow older, you'll discover you did yourself a disservice.

You are somewhere doing fine while your family is hungry, struggling and starving but you chose to turn a blind eye even though you are aware. Think about it, forgive and forget whatever hurt you might have been through.

It's a different issue when you are not capable of helping them to grow and make the family develop. But there you all with everything that could help them grow at your disposal

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Major Reasons Why Family Member Do Not Help Each Other. by danchuzzy(m): 3:22pm On Aug 06, 2021
Person wey wan help you go help you...

But most importantly, help comes from above. Trust God for help and most of your needs would be met so long you're not a lazy ass!

20 Likes

Re: Major Reasons Why Family Member Do Not Help Each Other. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 06, 2021
dmbb:
una dey book space abi grin grin
Re: Major Reasons Why Family Member Do Not Help Each Other. by McOluOmo: 3:22pm On Aug 06, 2021
May God continue to help us as we help one another, family or no family

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Major Reasons Why Family Member Do Not Help Each Other. by sulaimon22: 3:22pm On Aug 06, 2021
Lol
Re: Major Reasons Why Family Member Do Not Help Each Other. by phemmyjohnson: 3:22pm On Aug 06, 2021
You can’t comman want to kill me through the village means and still want my money nekwaaa shocked

1 Like

Re: Major Reasons Why Family Member Do Not Help Each Other. by 9jayes: 3:22pm On Aug 06, 2021
Queenplum:
una dey book space abi grin grin
yes
Re: Major Reasons Why Family Member Do Not Help Each Other. by evansjeff(m): 3:22pm On Aug 06, 2021
angry
Re: Major Reasons Why Family Member Do Not Help Each Other. by onlyonechid84(m): 3:22pm On Aug 06, 2021
I know of family members who would prefer helping outsiders than their own people..
Its very common with the south sha.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Major Reasons Why Family Member Do Not Help Each Other. by Justinlean02(m): 3:23pm On Aug 06, 2021
Country hard grin

1 Like

Re: Major Reasons Why Family Member Do Not Help Each Other. by Freebandz365: 3:23pm On Aug 06, 2021
Good afternoon nairalanders

I sell Airtel and MTN data at affordable rate

1k=4gb
2k=10gb

Validity=30 days

Please patronize me.
WhatsApp number 08082077444

Thanks and God bless

2 Likes

Re: Major Reasons Why Family Member Do Not Help Each Other. by okunwaye(m): 3:23pm On Aug 06, 2021
F
Re: Major Reasons Why Family Member Do Not Help Each Other. by Coplop: 3:23pm On Aug 06, 2021
Really
Re: Major Reasons Why Family Member Do Not Help Each Other. by FarahAideed: 3:23pm On Aug 06, 2021
African family can drag you to the bottom is you are not careful ...they use the term "family" to emotionally blackmail and extort themselves

26 Likes

Re: Major Reasons Why Family Member Do Not Help Each Other. by elonmuskbaby: 3:23pm On Aug 06, 2021
lipsrsealed

3,4 and 5 are the major reasons every family wey hold lock up

I'm too tired to go into details but I'll summarise it

You are relatively financially comfortable.you bring in a relative and show him where and how to catch fish and when he open eye finish he begins to tell his people how you have so much money and how you're stingy to external family members and those ones will begin to plot your murder or invite robbers into your house to take over your properties or whatever you worked for or the next thing is arranging to kidnap your family members to extort money out of you or attack you spiritually

Abeg Inu jin.make everybody work for their money and continue to seek God's help.people have become so desperately wicked that when you help them once and they come back and you say no or you don't have, you have automatically become their enemy and will do everything to drag you down

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Major Reasons Why Family Member Do Not Help Each Other. by jevic(m): 3:24pm On Aug 06, 2021
Isorite
Re: Major Reasons Why Family Member Do Not Help Each Other. by iLegendd(m): 3:24pm On Aug 06, 2021
Okay
Re: Major Reasons Why Family Member Do Not Help Each Other. by Divoc19(f): 3:24pm On Aug 06, 2021
Over Familia-rity period.
Re: Major Reasons Why Family Member Do Not Help Each Other. by heniford2: 3:25pm On Aug 06, 2021
Low mentality in Africa is the problem,i Remember back then when i lost my dad i went to ask loan from my Aunty who my dad helped, i remember her coming to visit my old man than my late old man will empty everything we have in house i stop my primary 6 then just because p man wan help her beloved sister undecided then he died what my aunty opened her stinking mouth to say to me after my dads burial"hey come here, see if you think my money or any of us will give u guys any penny your dreaming right i owe u guys nothing likewise my brother and sisters so if u like go and hustle" it shocked me because we just buried his brother that day i saw her crying why this vaxation i thought she was joking till i went to ask for money to pay my school fees i saw the shock of my life angry angry Never hope on anyone Not ever your own blood brother make plans for yourself and your children, right know she's asking me to help his son to come over to germany guess what i will Bleep them up in a very big way will allow the boy to come over then set him up they will lock him up or deport him undecided for illegal stay and position of drugs

14 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Cook In My Married Brother's House? / A Week After We Got Married. / Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.