Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Major Reasons Why Family Member Do Not Help Each Other. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Major Reasons Why Family Member Do Not Help Each Other. (46521 Views)

Pastor Suspends Wedding Due To Bride's Family Member's Absence (Video) / How Do You Deal With An Occult Family Member? / Angela Nwosu: Why Family Members Of Some Rich People Are Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Major Reasons Why Family Member Do Not Help Each Other. by AreaFada2: 3:37pm On Aug 06, 2021
A lot of people we see as rich from the outside are not. They have managed to appear content with their lives. They cannot really afford to help as much as others think.

Some family members have a sense of entitlement. They expect the "rich" relative to help them, yet they themselves cannot help others in the ways they can currently help. E.g be available in emergency for others.

Many relatives want fish instead of a net to fish. They misuse previous help given them and go about telling everyone that nobody helped them.

A person struggled to get to where he is now. Yet relatives want to live same comfortable life instantly without hard work. On the back of their "rich" relative.

Some rich relatives have been disconnected from their family. People now flock around them because they have "made it".

Some so called rich people just want to flee from a toxic family. You cannot trust many people these days. Giving does not necessarily protect you from envious people.

Finally, not everyone has a spirit of giving. Period.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Major Reasons Why Family Member Do Not Help Each Other. by Isaacmacdon(m): 3:38pm On Aug 06, 2021
pansophist:
From what I've noticed, many people who claimed that their family didn't help them are downplaying the help that have been given to them. It's always good to hear from the rich family member in question, and you may just discover that the accuser is a liar.

Also, I've seen cases of poor family member refusing to be taught how to fish, they will rather prefer you go make the money and give it to them anytime they ask, while using guilt-tripping and shaming as a weapon of choice to beat you into submission if you refuse to be used.

It can also be a case of the disproportionately distribution of drive within the human population. Some people just have a low drive. Put them in the rivet, and they would still complian that the water is not enough to clear the soap in their eyes. All these factors can't be excluded. Lots of family members are actually loosers, to put it bluntly.

Hello Boss. I sent you a pm.
Re: Major Reasons Why Family Member Do Not Help Each Other. by harjay1986: 3:41pm On Aug 06, 2021
punisha:
This topic deserves to be taught in schools.

The family member u r looking up to for help could be needing major help as well...no one owes you anything. The entitlement mentality needs to be wiped away especially in Africa.
That I have a car and own a house don't mean I ain't owing bank loans. You may need just 50k and I can't help don't mean I am wicked. If I am to give, it should come from a place of love not cos I am a tool that generates money for everyone.
Many of the entitled ones will still violate privileges believing that they can come back again n again for help.

Stop expecting family members to come through always. Be considerate.
Jackie Chan is not leaving his money behind for his son....he asked his son to work hard and make his own money. Try it in Africa.

you are right to some extent but wrong also because not all help require money some might be connection, influencing and many more I have an uncle who stay in france for more than ten years, he has a garage here that he sell EU use trucks head and cars me personally go to him that I want to travel out that he should just guilde me that I have my cash to spend .... the man start to avoid me ni ohhh I just delete his contact and use my money for business

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Major Reasons Why Family Member Do Not Help Each Other. by pansophist(m): 3:42pm On Aug 06, 2021
Isaacmacdon:

Hello Boss. I sent you a pm.

Why pm when my email address is on my profile ? Send me an email

1 Like

Re: Major Reasons Why Family Member Do Not Help Each Other. by okuta007: 3:42pm On Aug 06, 2021
punisha:

The family member u r looking up to for help could be needing major help as well...no one owes you anything. The entitlement mentality needs to be wiped away especially in Africa.
That I have a car and own a house don't mean I ain't owing bank loans. You may need just 50k and I can't help don't mean I am wicked. If I am to give, it should come from a place of love not cos I am a tool that generates money for everyone.
Many of the entitled ones will still violate privileges believing that they can come back again n again for help.

Jackie Chan is not leaving his money behind for his son....he asked his son to work hard and make his own money. Try it in Africa.

God bless you - mumu people dem think say dem wise - you can never satisfy family -
send them $500 they will think u should have sent $5,000 and will not even thank you

5 Likes

Re: Major Reasons Why Family Member Do Not Help Each Other. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 06, 2021
leofab:
It’s mare mere lack of common sense and myopic thought system.
Re: Major Reasons Why Family Member Do Not Help Each Other. by frowland(m): 3:42pm On Aug 06, 2021
ignis:
The major reason is wickedness. Please let's not justify wickedness and evil. There is no reason for a successful family member not to help a struggling family member.

Someone will come tomorrow and give reasons why the devil is evil.

In other words, there is no reason why nepotism shouldn’t abound’
Re: Major Reasons Why Family Member Do Not Help Each Other. by onoja12: 3:42pm On Aug 06, 2021
no sir, the main reason is entitlement mentality like your comment entails, where you there when they where working hard, what help did you or your family give, to entitle you to this assistance, or you think say na my uncle na automatic ticket my dear go and work for your own.

ignis:
The major reason is wickedness. Please let's not justify wickedness and evil. There is no reason for a successful family member not to help a struggling family member.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Major Reasons Why Family Member Do Not Help Each Other. by Franking: 3:43pm On Aug 06, 2021
Which family members do not help each other? Ur own family members? Okay.

We help each other in my family.
Re: Major Reasons Why Family Member Do Not Help Each Other. by BSsniffer: 3:44pm On Aug 06, 2021
Only God helps a man.... nobody owes anybody anything but you owe it to yourself to be a blessing to those around you, not just family but also community.

2 Likes

Re: Major Reasons Why Family Member Do Not Help Each Other. by 1billi(m): 3:44pm On Aug 06, 2021
[quote author=slawormiir post=104495029]Damnnn niggar
Ogbeni op abi na Baby girl you be just stop this talk
....the point you raised are not valid.....or reasonable.....you mean because of all these someone can not assist family members .....you are talking like a typical uncle from our fathers family

Ogbeni op...let me tell you a secret...no matter what always assist and render help to your family.....
The easiest way to become a Billionaire is to ensure that you help people around you to become a millionaire first....

The one I hate most and have noticed in life is that it seems uncles from our mother side are more caring and assisting than those moda fuckkking uncles from our fathers family .....and the most annoying thing is that we always share the same ancestral surname with those fuckkking uncles from the fathers family....still they will not be willing to he

Shut up bro and save yourself from sounding stu.pid

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Major Reasons Why Family Member Do Not Help Each Other. by judedwriter(m): 3:46pm On Aug 06, 2021
Lack of love...

Besides some family members are greatest enemies.. Household enemies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Major Reasons Why Family Member Do Not Help Each Other. by SeriouslySense(m): 3:46pm On Aug 06, 2021
cheesy cheesy Dont expect help from any family, treat them with kindness, and go about doing what is good for you.

Don't make mountains out of these things, Just focus on improving ya self, be at peace, and ensure you have no problems with anyone. grin grin grin

You would be surprised that you are just moving without anything holding you back. Dont take peoples burden so much, have time for yourself, help when you can, build quality relationships, not money relationships.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Major Reasons Why Family Member Do Not Help Each Other. by Exmilitant(m): 3:49pm On Aug 06, 2021
When i was coming up, i usually block my uncles and aunties right inside their houses to get what i wanted. i be their brother by fire by force grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Major Reasons Why Family Member Do Not Help Each Other. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 06, 2021
I have helped a lot in the past and I quickly realized some are not keen on helping themselves.
I hate the sense of entitlement to my hard earned money.
Also, family members want to make me an ATM machine and I don't particularly feel
responsible for grown ass adults.

I can't continuously be responsible for you. Maybe for one or two times to get you on your feet.
I detest lazy people.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Major Reasons Why Family Member Do Not Help Each Other. by RodgersAkpafu: 3:50pm On Aug 06, 2021
Did you guys take time to read up the article
Re: Major Reasons Why Family Member Do Not Help Each Other. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 06, 2021
The major reason Is mindset, wickedness and greed biko. In my family we help each other, I find a business that works I replicate it for each and everyone of my family.

If any family member doesn't have capital we contribute money! At some point everyone of my family member was making cool 400k per month even my 50 year old mom from a business I introduced to them. Of what need would it be if na only me get money for my family and my brother dey beg!

Abeg we show each other road biko, make all of us get the money enjoy am.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Major Reasons Why Family Member Do Not Help Each Other. by elonmuskbaby: 3:51pm On Aug 06, 2021
pansophist:
From what I've noticed, many people who claimed that their family didn't help them are downplaying the help that have been given to them. It's always good to hear from the rich family member in question, and you may just discover that the accuser is a liar.

Also, I've seen cases of poor family member refusing to be taught how to fish, they will rather prefer you go make the money and give it to them anytime they ask, while using guilt-tripping and shaming as a weapon of choice to beat you into submission if you refuse to be used. It can also be a case of the disproportionately distribution of drive within the human population.

Some people just have a low drive. Put them in the river, and they would still complian that the water is not enough to clear the soap in their eyes. All these factors can't be excluded. Lots of family members are actually loosers, to put it bluntly. How can you explain a situation where you've been assisting your family member for over ten years and still, they can't stand on their feet ? Just pray for God not to bless you a lazy family member because no matter what you do, you can't do enough.
exactly
Re: Major Reasons Why Family Member Do Not Help Each Other. by chiefodera: 3:52pm On Aug 06, 2021
In South East the only thing that are stopping rich family members from helping younger ones is just fear of competition. I know one Umahi Nweze a step brother to ebonyi State governor that are working as a labour in our construction site at New Haven enugu
Re: Major Reasons Why Family Member Do Not Help Each Other. by donbenie(m): 3:52pm On Aug 06, 2021
ignis:

Till you wear the shoes..
You can continue to make noise on something that you don't know about..
What if he has spent millions on the so called family members and non of them wants help themselves..
All bent on liquidating the man,with their incessant entitled wicked demands..
Should he continue to given in to them..
Stop talking like one without experiences.. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Major Reasons Why Family Member Do Not Help Each Other. by vickydevoka(m): 3:52pm On Aug 06, 2021
Story story story. Everything depends on your brothers wife. Women have the gift of manipulation.
A woman doesn't refuse u sex bcus she doesn't like, she wan to control u to some extent.
When u stop asking her for sex, she gets mad, bcus her power of manipulation is going down, now she starts putting am eyes on you. Even if na masturbation she will know eventually, not to talk of having a side chick.

Please guys let's your Rich brother's wife be your priority. En get y

4 Likes

Re: Major Reasons Why Family Member Do Not Help Each Other. by Theoarhics: 3:52pm On Aug 06, 2021
Na see finish be the major reason. And most of them dont like competition from family members, they want other to worship them as the Cubana of the family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Major Reasons Why Family Member Do Not Help Each Other. by Goldbw122(m): 3:53pm On Aug 06, 2021
They don't want to supercede them in richness
Re: Major Reasons Why Family Member Do Not Help Each Other. by vickydevoka(m): 3:55pm On Aug 06, 2021
Bannann:
Am currently battling with one problem now, a Father's friend said his son needed a place to stay for a couple of days till he gets an apartment, that's how I accepted ooo omo the guy no one comot again, and the most painful part is people warned me but Mr nice guy I do Orikun kun
U don't accept someone when u are managing. I need to leave dis country bcuz I'm having same issue. I'm too nice and it's affecting me. I don't know how people are strict in Life. I can only be strict to those that offended me or took advantage of my kindness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Major Reasons Why Family Member Do Not Help Each Other. by Kennyking1234: 3:55pm On Aug 06, 2021
Tomesocial:
Get a fully Verified USA PayPal account for just 5k naira..
What you get:

US ID..
SSN card..
Utility bills..

Hurry and get yours now!!!!
really?

1 Like

Re: Major Reasons Why Family Member Do Not Help Each Other. by Kennyking1234: 3:56pm On Aug 06, 2021
pansophist:

Also, I've seen cases of poor family member refusing to be taught how to fish, they will rather prefer you go make the money and give it to them anytime they ask, while using guilt-tripping and shaming as a weapon of choice to beat you into submission if you refuse to be used. It can also be a case of the disproportionately distribution of drive within the human population.

Some people just have a low drive. Put them in the river, and they would still complian that the water is not enough to clear the soap in their eyes. All these factors can't be excluded. Lots of family members are actually loosers, to put it bluntly. How can you explain a situation where you've been assisting your family member for over ten years and still, they can't stand on their feet ? Just pray for God not to bless you a lazy family member because no matter what you do, you can't do enough.
100%
Re: Major Reasons Why Family Member Do Not Help Each Other. by lastchild: 3:57pm On Aug 06, 2021
Major reason why rich people don't help their family members, is because they don't want to loose the glory to that person. if the person they help became richer than them, to them its a lost glory because all attention will be moved to the new rich dude.

Secondly, giving a family member a huge amount of money won't be heard outside, so it won't give them the glory which is the major reason they wanted to become rich in the first place, but when he unleash millions outside, the whole village will sing his praise

Any rich man that's not helping Family members, check very well, you'd see how he's been helping outsiders

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Major Reasons Why Family Member Do Not Help Each Other. by SeriouslySense(m): 3:57pm On Aug 06, 2021
It does not matter what they think, its makes no difference, and not important, Just do what is good for you and your family, think long term not short term.
Re: Major Reasons Why Family Member Do Not Help Each Other. by zeuss: 3:58pm On Aug 06, 2021
punisha:

Jacky chan is myopic narrow minded and primitively self-centerd.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Week After We Got Married. / Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly / Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.