Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

Dead Friends And Family Dont Go To Hell. Hell Is For Those We Hate! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dead Friends And Family Dont Go To Hell. Hell Is For Those We Hate! (755 Views)

What Goes To Heaven Or Hell, Is It Body,soul Or Spirit. / Will I Go 2 Hell Because I Dont Go To Church Again? / The Difference Between Hell, Hell Fire And Lake Of Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dead Friends And Family Dont Go To Hell. Hell Is For Those We Hate! by HardMirror(m): 2:24pm On Aug 05, 2021
DEAD FRIENDS AND FAMILY DONT GO TO HELL!

"Kelvin was a good kid, all he ever did was love everyone around him. he did not deserve to die, but God knows best. i am sure Kelvin is up there looking down at us smiling."
"My dear sweet Grandpa, how could i not miss him, the old man lived his life for christ! what a wonderful man. He is now in a better place."

These are the kinds of sweet comments that follows almost every funeral especially funerals with family and close friends, in such cases, no one ever goes to hell, only those we hate, those not close to us ever end up in hell.

we roll out the drums, we throw a feast of celebration of life when people dies here in Nigeria, it is a time to celebrate because they are in heaven. we somehow know for sure that they are in heaven.

in some cases, we even pray to the dead, we call on them to help the family they left behind. children crying and asking their dead father or mother to look down from heaven and help them. even those who do not pray to the dead, believe that the dead can have an impact on the living directly from the spiritual realm.

is it not funny that hell is never an option for those we love? as if our loving them is what our holy books require for them to be in heaven.

Indeed heaven was made up to make us feel better about the death of those we love and hell was created to make us feel better about the death of those we hate.
those we love who must deserve some enjoyment because we love them and those who must go to hell be cause we hate them and cannot imagine that our hatred for them cannot be executed but we can at least imagine that god agrees with us and punish those we do not like on our behalf.

2 Likes

Re: Dead Friends And Family Dont Go To Hell. Hell Is For Those We Hate! by Machinegun91(m): 2:49pm On Aug 05, 2021
[color=#000000][/color] story story
Re: Dead Friends And Family Dont Go To Hell. Hell Is For Those We Hate! by HardMirror(m): 2:58pm On Aug 05, 2021
Machinegun91:
[color=#000000][/color] story story
tell me 2 family and friends you have that you think are in hell now?
Re: Dead Friends And Family Dont Go To Hell. Hell Is For Those We Hate! by frank317: 3:18pm On Aug 05, 2021
The mind is very strong, yet easy to manipulate. The fear of death and unknown after death is the birth of heaven and hell.

The human mind cant just phantom the idea of never existing again after death. We wish to see those we love again and we wish those who hurt us suffer for hurting us.

Haven't we all been played? Or are we not just playing ourselves? People just want believe and move on hence they open themselves up for deciet and manipulation.

We then become gods, sanctioning those we love to a better place and those we hate to torment. Makes me wonder... Are we not the God we worship?

6 Likes

Re: Dead Friends And Family Dont Go To Hell. Hell Is For Those We Hate! by HardMirror(m): 3:33pm On Aug 05, 2021
frank317:
The mind is very strong, yet easy to manipulate. The fear of death and unknown after death is the birth of heaven and hell.

The human mind cant just phantom the idea of never existing again after death. We wish to see those we love again and we wish those who hurt us suffer for hurting us.

Haven't we all been played? Or are we not just playing ourselves? People just want believe and move on hence they open themselves up for deceit and manipulation.

We then become gods, sanctioning those we love to a better place and those we hate to torment. Makes me wonder... Are we not the God we worship?
the amount of self deceit we subscribe to is incredible even beyond religion. but we can always get to question ourselves to stay in tune with reality especially when it aint favorable

1 Like

Re: Dead Friends And Family Dont Go To Hell. Hell Is For Those We Hate! by Kobojunkie: 4:41pm On Aug 05, 2021
HardMirror:
DEAD FRIENDS AND FAMILY DONT GO TO HELL!

"Kelvin was a good kid, all he ever did was love everyone around him. he did not deserve to die, but God knows best. i am sure Kelvin is up there looking down at us smiling."
"My dear sweet Grandpa, how could i not miss him, the old man lived his life for christ! what a wonderful man. He is now in a better place."

These are the kinds of sweet comments that follows almost every funeral especially funerals with family and close friends, in such cases, no one ever goes to hell, only those we hate, those not close to us ever end up in hell.

we roll out the drums, we throw a feast of celebration of life when people dies here in Nigeria, it is a time to celebrate because they are in heaven. we somehow know for sure that they are in heaven.

in some cases, we even pray to the dead, we call on them to help the family they left behind. children crying and asking their dead father or mother to look down from heaven and help them. even those who do not pray to the dead, believe that the dead can have an impact on the living directly from the spiritual realm.

is it not funny that hell is never an option for those we love? as if our loving them is what our holy books require for them to be in heaven.

Indeed heaven was made up to make us feel better about the death of those we love and hell was created to make us feel better about the death of those we hate.
those we love who must deserve some enjoyment because we love them and those who must go to hell be cause we hate them and cannot imagine that our hatred for them cannot be executed but we can at least imagine that god agrees with us and punish those we do not like on our behalf.
According to the Bible teachings of Jesus Christ,

1. Heaven and Hell is also meant for those who believe in Jesus Christ, as the unbelievers are without eternal life with which to spend eternally in either of the two. undecided

2. Heaven and Hell will only be open for business only after the return of Jesus Christ when He will then judge the works(not sins) of those who belong in His flock(believe in Him) . So all those who are dead in Christ will remain sleeping in there graves until then. undecided

3. All those without Jesus Christ lack an afterlife / eternal life and so will cease to exist once they die since they all remain physical beings like their ancestor Adam - Genesis 3 vs 17 - 19
Re: Dead Friends And Family Dont Go To Hell. Hell Is For Those We Hate! by HardMirror(m): 4:43pm On Aug 05, 2021
Kobojunkie:
According to the Bible teachings of Jesus Christ,

1. Heaven and Hell is also meant for those who believe in Jesus Christ, as the unbelievers are without eternal life with which to spend eternally in either of the two. undecided

2. Heaven and Hell will only be open for business only after the return of Jesus Christ when He will then judge the works(not sins) of those who belong in His flock(believe in Him) . So all those who are dead in Christ will remain sleeping in there graves until then. undecided

3. All those without Jesus Christ lack an afterlife / eternal life and so will cease to exist once they die since they all remain physical beings like their ancestor Adam - Genesis 3 vs 17 - 19
this is even worse than the normal christain bullcrap i hear. JW i guess
Re: Dead Friends And Family Dont Go To Hell. Hell Is For Those We Hate! by Kobojunkie: 4:44pm On Aug 05, 2021
HardMirror:
this is even worse than the normal christain bullcrap i hear. JW i guess
Worse, you say but this is in fact what is taught in scripture. undecided
Re: Dead Friends And Family Dont Go To Hell. Hell Is For Those We Hate! by HardMirror(m): 4:47pm On Aug 05, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Worse, you say but this is in fact what is taught in scripture. undecided
are you JW
Re: Dead Friends And Family Dont Go To Hell. Hell Is For Those We Hate! by Kobojunkie: 4:50pm On Aug 05, 2021
HardMirror:
are you JW
No, I am not. undecided

I am simply commenting that the ideas posited are not even scriptural to begin with and so listening without realizing even that is itself a problem. undecided
Re: Dead Friends And Family Dont Go To Hell. Hell Is For Those We Hate! by HardMirror(m): 4:53pm On Aug 05, 2021
Kobojunkie:
No, I am not. undecided

I am simply commenting that the ideas posited are not even scriptural to begin with and so listening without realizing even that is itself a problem. undecided
well still does not make sense. cos the bible actually does not exempt atheists from hell
Re: Dead Friends And Family Dont Go To Hell. Hell Is For Those We Hate! by Kobojunkie: 5:04pm On Aug 05, 2021
HardMirror:
well still does not make sense. cos the bible actually does not exempt atheists from hell
It does.... From the time of Adam, it has been so that those who do not believe in God were to perish the the grave/cease upon death- Genesis 3 vs 17 - 19. Adam was created a physical being(not spiritual) - from the clay of this earth - Genesis 2 vs 7 , and so his very existence is tied to the breath of life that God breathed in him at his creation. Given that Adam never ate of the tree of Life- meaning he had no after/eternal life bestowed on him- once that breath of life is gone from him, so also is his existence ceases and he becomes nothing but clay/dust again. This judgement/punishment/condemnation he, Adam, passed down to all of his progeny. undecided

Jesus Christ, the one who brought eternal life, to all regardless of ancestry, explained that only those who believe in Him will have eternal life that He brings- John 3 vs 36. He did abolish God's previous judgement on mankind but came offering a way for those who will accept Him to obtain that which was lost to man through Adam - Life and Truth.

Those who do not believe in Jesus Christ remain condemned as they were previously judged by God - John 3 vs 16 - 19. undecided

Heaven and Hell are domains which exist in the Kingdom of God. In the same chapter of John, Jesus Christ explained that only those who are born-again can enter into the Kingdom of God -John 3 vs 1 - 8, and entry into the Kingdom is either through the broad gate that leads to destruction or the narrow gate that leads to true life- Matthew 7 vs 13- 14 undecided
Re: Dead Friends And Family Dont Go To Hell. Hell Is For Those We Hate! by HardMirror(m): 7:47pm On Aug 05, 2021
Kobojunkie:
It does.... From the time of Adam, it has been so that those who do not believe in God were to perish the the grave/cease upon death- Genesis 3 vs 17 - 19. Adam was created a physical being(not spiritual) - from the clay of this earth - Genesis 2 vs 7 , and so his very existence is tied to the breath of life that God breathed in him at his creation. Given that Adam never ate of the tree of Life- meaning he had no after/eternal life bestowed on him- once that breath of life is gone from him, so also is his existence ceases and he becomes nothing but clay/dust again. This judgement/punishment/condemnation he, Adam, passed down to all of his progeny. undecided

Jesus Christ, the one who brought eternal life, to all regardless of ancestry, explained that only those who believe in Him will have eternal life that He brings- John 3 vs 36. He did abolish God's previous judgement on mankind but came offering a way for those who will accept Him to obtain that which was lost to man through Adam - Life and Truth.

Those who do not believe in Jesus Christ remain condemned as they were previously judged by God - John 3 vs 16 - 19. undecided

Heaven and Hell are domains which exist in the Kingdom of God. In the same chapter of John, Jesus Christ explained that only those who are born-again can enter into the Kingdom of God -John 3 vs 1 - 8, and entry into the Kingdom is either through the broad gate that leads to destruction or the narrow gate that leads to true life- Matthew 7 vs 13- 14 undecided

you dont even know scriptures. do you even read your bible? or you are just desperately trying to defend your brand of christianity? John 3:16-19
New International Version
16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son. 19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil.

this simply means those who do not believe in him will perish and he went on in several other places to clarify that they would perish in the lake of fire.

Revelation 21:8
But for the cowardly [b]and unbelieving [/b]and abominable and murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”

hope you can read yourself. clearly stated that we the unbelievers would burn in hell

Revelation 20:15
And if anyone’s name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.

good day sir

1 Like

Re: Dead Friends And Family Dont Go To Hell. Hell Is For Those We Hate! by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:31am On Aug 11, 2021
I saw the below picture in your profile and it's just funny as in really funny.

God never had any plans for wicked people, His plans are for the good, as for evidoers He'll simply forget them in their graves because they proved themselves worthless.
That's what God's word is all about, any other thing contrary to this is symbolic terms misconstrued by misinformed churchgoers! smiley

Re: Dead Friends And Family Dont Go To Hell. Hell Is For Those We Hate! by Dtruthspeaker: 9:50am On Aug 11, 2021
HardMirror:
tell me 2 family and friends you have that you think are in hell now?

I will tell you,
1) Broken HardMirror
2) unhappypagan
3) known unknown
4) FoJ

And all atheist both in nairaland and beyond.

Then many of birth associates and close relations by blood have already booked a suite there. grin grin

Hell awaits all who do evil.
Re: Dead Friends And Family Dont Go To Hell. Hell Is For Those We Hate! by Dtruthspeaker: 10:01am On Aug 11, 2021
HardMirror:
DEAD FRIENDS AND FAMILY DONT GO TO HELL! ...

True Christians will tell you that hell is with you people already even here on earth and you have all confessed the seeing of it. grin

You sleep with a man's wife or husband hell will visit you as crime section has proven. (Man has the power to rain down hell on you)

When your cup don full to dey do evil and wickedness, God will send hell to visit you.

So people are already in hell here, first, as the thread with the lady looking to sell to Satan, even before they go and meet the main event after here.

HardMirror:

is it not funny that hell is never an option for those we love?

True Christians never bother about this for they know that all who do evil, whether they themselves and the people they like, will get the Anger of The Lord, for doing evil and not obeying The Word of The Lord.

So you are talking about the ways of evil people.
Re: Dead Friends And Family Dont Go To Hell. Hell Is For Those We Hate! by Dtruthspeaker: 10:19am On Aug 11, 2021
frank317:

Haven't we all been played? Or are we not just playing ourselves? People just want believe and move on hence they open themselves up for deciet and manipulation.

See how you guys always prove the Truth of what the Bible had told us. grin

Did the Bible not clearly tell us that we are like God? grin

Did it not go further to tell us that God is in Us? grin

If we are like God and God is in us, shall we not display Godlike attributes? grin

Shall baby Superman or baby with Superman inside him not be a Superman? grin

It is even for this reason that many of your kind are even stupid enough to think that they shall fight God and win.

Forgetting that they are only slightly different from a pencil simply because your Creator Chose to put Himself inside you.

And the simplest solution towards defeating you is to simply remove Himself from you.

Then He can break you all, the way we break our pencils. grin
Re: Dead Friends And Family Dont Go To Hell. Hell Is For Those We Hate! by Dtruthspeaker: 12:08pm On Aug 11, 2021
I dey see say all of una dey FEAR hell topics, why naw? grin
Re: Dead Friends And Family Dont Go To Hell. Hell Is For Those We Hate! by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:51pm On Aug 11, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

I think it has to do with the manner you speak to people who discuss with you on matters relating to your faith.
Hell simply means Grave and nothing more.
Jesus spoke in symbolic terms and parables which makes it difficult for faithless people to grasp what he's saying.
You will realize that apart from Jesus' teachings and other misconstrued verses misinterpreted in the NT there is no backing for the teaching of Hell (place of torment) in the OT.
God has no business with evidoers they just lost their opportunity of coming back to life because once they're dead nothing's gonna bring them back to life!
That's the consistent understanding and teaching of God's word from Genesis to Revelation! smiley
Re: Dead Friends And Family Dont Go To Hell. Hell Is For Those We Hate! by Dtruthspeaker: 2:08pm On Aug 11, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I think it has to do with the manner you speak to people who discuss with you on matters relating to your faith.
Hell simply means Grave and nothing more.

You already know I disagree with you for Nature and natural living has already shown us that hell always means "Unusual hot pain and severe suffering which ALWAYS and ONLY arises from doing evil" or the delivery of evil.

Which is one of the great difference between the Righteous and others in that hell never goes to them, which is why I always, True Followers of Christ Always Dwell Safely, as the Bible Said.

So men get one here and get the balance when they die, for The Law is A Pain for a Pain, A Good for a Good, An Eye for an Eye!

Which is the whole undiluted and void of wishful hopes, Truth!

Which is understandably is very very pain full for doers of evil and wickedness to bear.
Re: Dead Friends And Family Dont Go To Hell. Hell Is For Those We Hate! by HardMirror(m): 2:31pm On Aug 11, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

I will tell you,
1) Broken HardMirror
2) unhappypagan
3) known unknown
4) FoJ

And all atheist both in nairaland and beyond.

Then many of birth associates and close relations by blood have already booked a suite there. grin grin

Hell awaits all who do evil.
unfortunately wishes are not horses, keep wishing me bad, you will continually be frustrated. calling me all the above has not impact on my reality, guess you are out of ideas. perhaps that is what the holy spirit in you is inspiring you to type.
Re: Dead Friends And Family Dont Go To Hell. Hell Is For Those We Hate! by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:40pm On Aug 11, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

You already know I disagree with you for Nature and natural living has already shown us that hell always means "Unusual hot pain and severe suffering which ALWAYS and ONLY arises from doing evil" or the delivery of evil.

The real cause of DEATH is rebellious against the Author of life (God) whoever turns his or her back on God will gradually turn to a sadist which is detrimental to his own health and thereby become a menace in the midst of others.
So whenever a servant of God is always sad due to the evil perpetrated by people living around him/her he won't live happily anymore due to consistent occurrences of evil around him. Jehovah knows our heart so He will not permit such a person to continue experiencing such torment for the rest of his days therefore Jehovah will remove such a person from the surface of the earth. In this case such a person is dead but kept safe in God's memory book! Genesis 5:24; Hebrews 11:5; Jude 14

The second set of sad people are those who disregard divine wisdom and choose to do things their own way. In this regard they will also become sad but because their own resulted from disobedience God will keep appeasing them until He notice how unfit they're so He will not terminate their lives as long as they're not doing anything to affect people practicing pure worship, but if they do and keep disrupting the peace of God's people He (God) will exterminate them, now their own death is of no return because God will not remember them! Psalms 9:17

So God has no business with evildoers except if they disrupt pure worship! Psalms 37:10, 38
Re: Dead Friends And Family Dont Go To Hell. Hell Is For Those We Hate! by Dtruthspeaker: 2:41pm On Aug 11, 2021
HardMirror:
unfortunately wishes are not horses, keep wishing me bad, you will continually be frustrated. calling me all the above has not impact on my reality, guess you are out of ideas. perhaps that is what the holy spirit in you is inspiring you to type.

grin I ain't wishing you evil, I am just giving examples of people I have seen in hell (as per your request) and you just happen to be one of them.

For it is written and seen that weeping and gnashing ONLY TAKES PLACE IN HELL AND IT IS THE OCCUPANTS AND INHABITANTS OF HELL WHO CRY OUT IN PAIN AND SORROW AS EVIDENT BY YOUR THREADS.

But The voice of praise and thanks giving and shouts of joy in the tents of the righteous. Psalm 118:15

That is what True Christ Followers will tell you.

We never raise a cry or thread of lamentations.! grin
Re: Dead Friends And Family Dont Go To Hell. Hell Is For Those We Hate! by HardMirror(m): 2:44pm On Aug 11, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

you only need to travel on by air to see the people who fear death, screaming Jesus every second. or travel by road and see how they will pray and bind demons that want to kill them and scream jesus anytime they see a trailer coming on the road. practically (not all this lies on nairaland) we know christians fear death the most even above muslims or any other religion
Re: Dead Friends And Family Dont Go To Hell. Hell Is For Those We Hate! by Dtruthspeaker: 2:44pm On Aug 11, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The real cause of DEATH is rebellious...

The topic is not cause of death but about hell!!!
Re: Dead Friends And Family Dont Go To Hell. Hell Is For Those We Hate! by Dtruthspeaker: 2:47pm On Aug 11, 2021
HardMirror:
you only need to travel on by air to see the people who fear death, ...

You did not raise this thread to be about "the fear of death", the topic is "hell" grin

So stick to your post and deviate not! grin
Re: Dead Friends And Family Dont Go To Hell. Hell Is For Those We Hate! by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:38pm On Aug 11, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

The topic is not cause of death but about hell!!!

Well Hell simply means Grave and there wouldn't have been anything like Hell (Grave) if people don't die. So the first thing to consider is why do we die before going to what happens to us after death!

That's why the Bible book of Revelation clearly stated that both death and grave (Hell) will no more exist after God has finally forgiven us! Revelations 20:14 smiley
Re: Dead Friends And Family Dont Go To Hell. Hell Is For Those We Hate! by Dtruthspeaker: 3:57pm On Aug 11, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Well Hell simply means Grave and there wouldn't have been anything like Hell...

Your response shall not be heard or weighty "by your much speaking or repetition!".
Re: Dead Friends And Family Dont Go To Hell. Hell Is For Those We Hate! by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:08pm On Aug 11, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Your response shall not be heard or weighty "by your much speaking or repetition!".

You yourself know for sure that i'm not doing this because of you. I'm here for HardMirror who thought he was practicing my faith (Christianity) while he was following misinformed churchgoers like you.
Therefore i'll continue to repeat the fact that Hell (Grave) wouldn't have exist if Adam and Eve never sinned against God!
So after sin has been destroyed both Death and Hell (Grave) will be casted into the lake of fire which means termination (symbol of inexistence)
I'm here for HardMirror so if you want to prove that your traditional Hell is a real place let's see how you defend it not by quoting letters that you can't substantiate with efficacy but by explaining to make everyone SEE the sense in what you're saying! 2Timothy 2:15
Re: Dead Friends And Family Dont Go To Hell. Hell Is For Those We Hate! by Emusan(m): 4:30pm On Aug 11, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
That's why the Bible book of Revelation clearly stated that both death and grave (Hell) will no more exist after God has finally forgiven us! Revelations 20:14 smiley

I always like @color part whenever JWs brought it up because it simply shows how you people can contradict yourself.

If Hell (grave) which is PART OF THE EARTH will be throwing into LAKE OF FIRE and NO MORE EXIST, so where did you people see the earth you want to live forever? cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: Dead Friends And Family Dont Go To Hell. Hell Is For Those We Hate! by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:52pm On Aug 11, 2021
Emusan:

I always like @color part whenever JWs brought it up because it simply shows how you people can contradict yourself.
If Hell (grave) which is PART OF THE EARTH will be throwing into LAKE OF FIRE and NO MORE EXIST, so where did you people see the earth you want to live forever? cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy

It simply means we will live forever {John 3:16 compare to Psalms 37:29} so DEATH the root cause of burying people will not be {Revelations 21:3-4} so there will be nothing like Graveyards again in God's Kingdom!
Do you remember how Jesus was resurrecting the dead people back then?
Where do you think those dead people could have been taken if Jesus wasn't there?
Well in God's Kingdom Jesus will be ruling from heaven so there will be no sickness {Isaiah 33:24} and Jesus will make sure no one dies.
So what will happen to Grave (Hell) by that time? Revelations 20:14
I believe you can now get the clear picture! smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

When The Husbands And Wives Decided To Swap Roles For A Week, How Did It End? / 8 Reasons Why I Don't Like Born-again Christians / Internet Evangelsim Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.