Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle (44551 Views)

I’m In Need Of A Job/hustle I Lagos / I’m In Need Of A Side-job/hustle. / A Student In Need Of Any Job/hustle In Akure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by 900warriorz: 9:30pm On Aug 05, 2021
Phyde:

Are you in lagos ?
No sir....I'm in Abuja.
But I can make it and waybill to you via a safe means. It will be well packed.
Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 05, 2021
Funkybabee:
I'm in Osun, no company dey to apply to

Government no dey recruit

I dey look unto God for now

W
Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by 900warriorz: 9:31pm On Aug 05, 2021
MyphoneandI:

Where are you located? Can we chat on WhatsApp?
Located in Abuja sir...but we can deliver to you anywhere.
Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by 900warriorz: 9:32pm On Aug 05, 2021
Zealoy:
how much u go fit take run that wardrope for me
Considering the price of materials now sir, the last price I can make it is for #50,000
Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by 900warriorz: 9:32pm On Aug 05, 2021
corpershun:

This is really nice.
thanks boss....God go increase you.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by AustainoPatrick(m): 9:36pm On Aug 05, 2021
Some ppl here,
Don't even know what remote hustle or job is all about ����,
Because you saw hustle or job in what op posted, you're now commenting off point grin shocked shocked shocked grin grin���

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by Funkybabee(f): 9:37pm On Aug 05, 2021
nenyewrites:

Where in Osun are you?

State capital
Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by ikorodureporta: 9:40pm On Aug 05, 2021
Dhavido:
Omo!!! Make una share abeg, I’m a Frontend web developer. I’ve been applying for freelancing gigs on upwork but I’m yet to get any job after about two months. I guess it’s because I’ve not done any upwork job and they prolly don’t trust my ability.

Some of the jobs are as easy as styling a single button with CSS, something that won’t take me 30 minutes to do but I never got the job.

You guys should kindly share tips on how you got your first freelancing job on upwork, I’ll be reading the comments.

Try using another account to patronize your business. From there you can boost your ratings

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by Zyzman: 9:43pm On Aug 05, 2021
Dhavido:
Omo!!! Make una share abeg, I’m a Frontend web developer. I’ve been applying for freelancing gigs on upwork but I’m yet to get any job after about two months. I guess it’s because I’ve not done any upwork job and they prolly don’t trust my ability.

Some of the jobs are as easy as styling a single button with CSS, something that won’t take me 30 minutes to do but I never got the job.

You guys should kindly share tips on how you got your first freelancing job on upwork, I’ll be reading the comments.

Bro I'm looking to learn web development please help me. How do I start. Point me in the right direction. I have started with freecodecamp so far.

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 05, 2021
mayour16:
It's been wonderful so far, I learnt web development which has fed me so far... Now I've added BI development(Data Science) and Chatbot development to it... Only issue is electricity and maybe networking...

T
Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 05, 2021
iamclime:
Challenging, but interesting! Poor power supply and erratic internet service are major issues. Then there are distractions from family and friends.
The gigs and money may not come as regularly as desired, but a man has got his peace and control over his time. I sleep when I want to, work when I have to, and go out when I need to. For now, it's the life!
Check my signature for some of the things I do. And yes, all can be done remotely.

H
Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 05, 2021
Funkybabee:

State capital

But you do cakes and event planning na. Why are you looking for job?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 05, 2021
Dhavido:

Guys have advised you nicely. And I can tell you another hack that works.

If you have about 3 people abroad that trust you, send each one of them $10 each (about 5,050). Total of 15,000. This is your capital to becoming a level 2 seller.

Tell them to use the money you sent and order your gig. Fiverr takes a commission and will pay you the rest.

Your friends must leave a review and of course their location will be clearly visible on the review. I de bet you guy...

Stay online as often as you can and give it two weeks. Na you go run from orders. But really you have to be as good as your friends will say you are.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by akus6060(m): 9:55pm On Aug 05, 2021
Guy that guy u quote make me laugh Sha, at least u don enlighten am .
Charpell:

Remote job does not mean working in a remote area. It means working from home or working from a surrounding not on your office

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by Funkybabee(f): 10:09pm On Aug 05, 2021
nenyewrites:

But you do cakes and event planning na. Why are you looking for job?

See question!
Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by southsouthking(m): 10:09pm On Aug 05, 2021
900warriorz:
With the two beside drawers, it's #150,000 sir.

HUH BESIDE DRAWER #150,000?
HAPPY SALES BRO.
Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by rexefe(m): 10:10pm On Aug 05, 2021
Thermodynamics:
Haven't been easy man, I'm still struggling to learn how to code.

Omor, life after School for Nigeria nor be joke oh.

Which language you dey code?
Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by Hassanmaye(m): 10:23pm On Aug 05, 2021
Jeromejnr:
Lots of tales.

But one thing I can say is. There are so many lazy white people and also people who don't do much research who will need your services.

Even very simple service o. You will be wondering that "ahan, don't they know they can do it themselves?".

But anyway, it's free cash for you.
Can you help with their sites I can Get one
Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 05, 2021
horlajay:
I sell bulk Chinese RMB YUAN @ very good rate.

Can send to Alipay or Bank.

Contact for swift payment!!

*Escrow is welcome*

[i]*I support middleman & retailers deals. You make money, I make money*[/i]how

WhatsApp 08127979160
how much you sell 1 yuan, i like to fund my Alipay
Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by YorubaNinja: 10:33pm On Aug 05, 2021
teabully:
what does that mean

Tele-Commute is also known as Remote work cool
Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by horlajay: 10:34pm On Aug 05, 2021
Volkswagen90:
how much you sell 1 yuan, i like to fund my Alipay

Just 1 yuan?
Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by Limassol(m): 10:37pm On Aug 05, 2021
airsaylongcome:

Ur moniker Limassol. With the spelling. Republic of Cyprus?
yeah bro
Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by Payperboii(m): 10:42pm On Aug 05, 2021
Victorious12:

Where did you do ur bolt.... Those it pay
... Pls hit me back
Yeah it does.
Small cash out last yr na him I use buy Rx 350 oh. And so far I get two Keke for road from same bolt business

1 Like

Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 05, 2021
Zyzman:

Bro I'm looking to learn web development please help me. How do I start. Point me in the right direction. I have started with freecodecamp so far.

Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by Ttorp(m): 11:01pm On Aug 05, 2021
I’m an affiliate marketer, a freelancer and as well owns a phone accessories shop.

GOD IS GOOD.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by Stevenbright(m): 11:15pm On Aug 05, 2021
hizzylife:

Please bro put me through. I have published a book on amazon kindle but it's not yielding anything. What can I do to start earning from it?

To be able to make Amazon KDP a consistent and reliable source of income, these are what you have to do:
1. The more books you write and publish the greater your chances of making daily sales. So, be a prolific writer and ensure your books appeals to universal audience.
2. Don't see Amazon KDP as a rich quick scheme but rather as an additional stream of income and hence be resilient in working at it by writing and publishing more books. Also use social media platforms like Facebook to occasionally promote your books through its book groups.

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by Dhavido(m): 11:18pm On Aug 05, 2021
iamadonis2:

Guys have advised you nicely. And I can tell you another hack that works.

If you have about 3 people abroad that trust you, send each one of them $10 each (about 5,050). Total of 15,000. This is your capital to becoming a level 2 seller.

Tell them to use the money you sent and order your gig. Fiverr takes a commission and will pay you the rest.

Your friends must leave a review and of course their location will be clearly visible on the review. I de bet you guy...

Stay online as often as you can and give it two weeks. Na you go run from orders. But really you have to be as good as your friends will say you are.

Wow!!! Thanks a lot for this, I’ve learnt sooo many things from Nairaland today
Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by Dhavido(m): 11:20pm On Aug 05, 2021
Zyzman:

What have you learnt so far? Freecodecamp is a very good platform for self taught devs to learn
Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 05, 2021
hizzylife:

Please bro put me through. I have published a book on amazon kindle but it's not yielding anything. What can I do to start earning from it?
i can help you market it, contact us cedarinvestmentholdings@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Is It Wise To Pay 200k/a Rent From 80k Job? / A Painful Lesson I Learnt From An Access Bank Interview For A Marketing Job / Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.