Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Buy all-in-one electronic medical records (EMR) software in Nigeria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Buy all-in-one electronic medical records (EMR) software in Nigeria (738 Views)

General Hospital Ifako Ijaiye Commences Use Of Electronic Medical Records / Enjoy Electronic Medical Records (emr) As Provided By Nimerex / Electronic Medical Records: Solution For The Nigeria Health Sector (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy all-in-one electronic medical records (EMR) software in Nigeria by OlADIPU: 2:54pm On Aug 05, 2021
We are offering all-in-one electronic medical records(EMR).

How often does it happened in Healthcare? A doctor needed to see past medication, treatment history, past radio-laboratory tests of a patient, not miss vital information that can lead to diagnosis or continuity of care — and painfully he couldn’t locate the patient’s files. The records are scattered either in multiple papers and if they have some patchwork of stand-alone departmental modules, the patients information are scattered across different department and cannot be reconciled.

This happens all the time. In fact, majority of hospitals lack a system to properly document the management of a patient under their care, prove that a treatment was carried out properly & avoid lawsuits due to unaffordable HMS, no power, no internet
A low-cost, cheap-to-maintain, easy-to-use hospital management system ajirmed, made it easy to access clear and concise broader view of every single patient care details over time including all clinicians involved in treatment cases, and provides continuous care from one physician to another, one hospital to another to the best of each facility abilities. Additional, ajirmed has unlimited patients electronic medical records, surgeries management, finance, laboratory, pharmacy, wards, recruitment, antenatal, HMO, diagnosis, tracking of medicine, family card, reminder emails-SMS, built together into one software. The server storage does not allow human-access. The service is available 24/7 on all devices.

We launched www.ajirmed.com to give you additional information on ajirmed. You can eliminate unstable electricity with the option to use tablets-for-hospitals with cheap internet instead of desktops.

The impact of ajirmed are incalculable: continuity in care, timeliness, empowerment, communication and relief. Join us on our mission to ease the burden of administration for healthcare facility leaders. Direct care for patients and staff in the best way possible, at the appropriate level and time. Boost your clinical efficiency and gear up to better healthcare delivery. Buy or try demo for free.

Re: Buy all-in-one electronic medical records (EMR) software in Nigeria by OlADIPU: 10:24am On Oct 18, 2021
Every competent physician knows that 85% of accurate diagnosis is based on patient history, 10% on thorough physical examination and the remainder on laboratory test and x-ray. If you find an health institution where clinical reports are sent via Excel or test results are computed in MS Word or doctor's note are in papers or cardboards, let them computerized with ajirMED HMS/EMR to access their patients electronic medical records and manage their facilities effortlessly. https://ajirmed.com
Re: Buy all-in-one electronic medical records (EMR) software in Nigeria by OlADIPU: 3:09pm On Jan 19, 2023
Re: Buy all-in-one electronic medical records (EMR) software in Nigeria by OlADIPU: 2:52pm On Jan 20, 2023
Whether you have problems with the once promising EMR you subscribed to or you have just gotten phone, tablet and computers for your hospital computerization, I know you want another facility to recommend to you the good EMR they are using. If you are tired of all this EMR that want to milk you dry or are too complex for your work environment, what you are about to reach will raise your hope. You can not give up because what heard as a benefit of EMR is inspiring you to continue thesearch. You will get it somedays. I want to tell you what AjirMed EMR customers are saying.

“The way I am using ajirMed usually surprise other private practittionals. I can be in a AGPMPN meeting after examining a patient, recomended a test at Atlantic. I 'll received an alert of result when ready at the meeting, and login to continue treatments there.”Atlantic Hospital, Lagos. Emeka Nwani, CEO

“ajirMed has brought many positive changes to Lade hospital. The most significant was the time saved during Prescription. We used saved Prescription/Hints that incorporates suggested treatments based on patient diagnosis characteristics to save time.” Lade Hospital, Lagos. Onafujabi Adebayo, CMD

“ajirMed is the only way for us to have transform wholesome medical practice. They easily integrated diet treatment, physiotherapy treatment into the core of our operation simply with the click of a button and regularly attends to our demands to turn our paper forms into interactive digits”. Parkview Hospital, Lagos. Nathaniel Lulu, DMS

“ajirMed provides us with an interface where we can administer special ENT treatments, a highly customizable way of applying medicine and tracking usage, as well as great reporting tools with dashboard capabilities. ” Ade Tokunbo ENT Clinic, Lagos. Yinka Makinde, MD

‘' Grace hospital has found ajirMed to save us cost on paper records we used to carry from house to house, which has both minimized administrative overheads and assists to have mobile medical records of patients wherever and whenever we visit. ”Grace Hospital, Osogbo. Dorcas Eleka, CMD

‘'We have found that the customization with ajirMed is orders of magnitude. The customization of our inventories at the pharmacy and creation of user segregation of duties with needed attached privileges has made a huge difference to us.” Wemimo Hospital, Ibadan. Gbenga Adekunle, MD.

We hope you find any of these useful in our case. For additional information, visit www.ajirmed.com, book your own demo, check the price. It is very affordable. You can also call them or send whatsapp messages if you needed help or answers to your questions. We sincerely hope you also have good to say about this EMR, it will be the end of your search.

Also, check this link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQvGviWAmCc
Re: Buy all-in-one electronic medical records (EMR) software in Nigeria by OlADIPU: 2:54pm On Jan 20, 2023
AjirMed, I can assure you, is a modern EMR that has what an hospital needs to save time and money. I want to show you the inside of this EMR so you can appreciate how work processes are customized and computerized for effective care coordination. If you want it you will need to go to www.ajirmed.com and subscribe for the ajirmed demo. Also remember to verify your account or contact admin for help.
I will mention five and save the remaining for another day.

https://youtube.com/shorts/oHYHU3ZJlyE?feature=share

1. Viruses
If you are worried about losing your work in case of virus attack you should look for EMR that is safe no matter what happens to your devices. Go for EMR that is cloud based and encrypted with digital signature. AjirMed EMR has this feature.

2. Too much click
After you subscribed to an EMR, if you have to spend all your time clicking this and that you will soon run out of gas. May be you are tired of your EMR for its annoying clicks or you are choosing for the first time, AjirMed has features to enable you achieve you treatment routine with less clicks. Subscribe for its demo on www.ajirmed.com and check see it on treatment page.

3. Multiple Tarrif
You are made too comply to one singular tariff by a software. Your staff are wasting a lot of time to reconcile patient claim form because of tariff variation that your EMR does not understand. You belief there should be a solution, but no one has come from the vendor. If this will drag you behind in the use of EMR as other hospitals are enjoying their, consider AjirMed.

4. Multiple modules and usage restrictions
You subscribed to an EMR and you access to the good features of the EMR is limited based on your plan. Some modules are kept away from you because you have not parted with enough cash. You felt angry and powerless. There is a solution for you. Ajirmed activates all features for you from the word go. You can pay later and start using today. There is no limit to the number of patients and staff you can register. It is that simple. Check the website and sign up for a demo. Once you pay, all you see is what you get. Unlimited access.

5. Automatic Reminders
You need an EMR that can help you automatically send appointment reminders, debtor sms, birthday SMS to patient and reminders for procedure, AjirMed is the end of your search. Do you consider how your patient felt when they received such and their evaluation of your facility? They felt your concerns for them. Automate your commitment to your patients with AjirMed.
I can mention at least two well-known EMR I have used and abandoned because they do not work for me. One will not activate the necessary modules I needed except I part away with extra budget. In fact one EMR was introduced to me by a fellow doctor. It was complex, hard to navigate, and not meant for our processes here in the country. But before I finally gave up , I did something that eventually yielded result. I sleepless combed on google searches for EMR page over pages. When I discovered AjirMed the rest is history. It solved all my woes. It was exactly what I can use and it has since been an aid to me to coordinate care in my hospital. I have introduced it to other facilities, including where I worked before. I have no regrets. I do not want to tell you all the secrets. Just call them. Thanks.
Re: Buy all-in-one electronic medical records (EMR) software in Nigeria by OlADIPU: 10:42am On May 21, 2023
Re: Buy all-in-one electronic medical records (EMR) software in Nigeria by OlADIPU: 5:16pm On May 24, 2023
As the director of a facility, you are familiar with the hospital's condition, the difficulties you face daily, and what your customers want. If you have already deployed an electronic medical record, you know its failures and shortcomings. For example, you may need software that will guide your nurses and remind them of drug administration instructions at every opportunity for the correct care of your patients. Your HMO manager finds it hard to reconcile the treatment of your HMO patient with their bills or claims because the records are scattered or irreconcilable. Or you want automation that includes all patients, including HMOs. Or you are a busy MD that would need e-prescription and access to patient treatment histories when you are away on impromptu meetings. You want to continue the treatment from anywhere when you are alerted with laboratory results where you are.
It is important you figure out the problem; it will guide you in choosing the features that are essential for your daily operations before considering features that are not critical but are an enhancement to your hospital, and lastly, functionalities that are not needed but will be nice if they exist. You don’t want to be confused as you speak with highly persuasive electronic medical record company representatives
Re: Buy all-in-one electronic medical records (EMR) software in Nigeria by OlADIPU: 5:20pm On May 24, 2023
A demo or free trial is your chance to scrutinize each of the software products you are shortlisting inside out, check if the software has a solution to your business problem, and get answers to any questions you may have. You may need up to one week to test the capabilities of a software, depending on if you have time and if the software vendor is willing. Rather, take one or two demos at a time and plan specific workflows to test them out. Also, encourage your staff to provide feedback to get an accurate view of EMR operations. During each demo, decide who should attend and ensure they are available to examine the software. You need to get a better picture of how much help each of the EMRs can provide your hospital. How they compare to one another. We advise you to prepare in advance for each demo and write out a list of criteria or questions about your peculiar situation prior to a demo or free trial, which you can score against. This will help you not to forget what is best for your facility and how the software compares to one another. Based on these, you should have your pick and know whether or not to move forward with the buying process. Think about the problems you want to solve in your facility and the features that are critical. One way you can know the software will not fail is to test its features, benefits, and usability. If you are answerable to a boss, you now have some analysis to present your choice to the final decision maker.
Re: Buy all-in-one electronic medical records (EMR) software in Nigeria by OlADIPU: 5:22pm On May 24, 2023
Re: Buy all-in-one electronic medical records (EMR) software in Nigeria by OlADIPU: 5:23pm On May 24, 2023
Re: Buy all-in-one electronic medical records (EMR) software in Nigeria by OlADIPU: 5:24pm On May 24, 2023
Re: Buy all-in-one electronic medical records (EMR) software in Nigeria by OlADIPU: 5:26pm On May 24, 2023
Re: Buy all-in-one electronic medical records (EMR) software in Nigeria by OlADIPU: 5:30pm On May 24, 2023
Talk to a coworker who use an EMR right now. Find out which electronic medical records they now use and what their experiences have been with various EMRs. Why did they discard the program they had been using? Ask them to call you on behalf of the EMR vendor representative that they are actively employing to oversee daily operations.

You can also ask for assistance through the WhatsApp group of your association. And if you locate them online or are thinking about one of the seven electronic medical records we covered in the best 7 electronic medical records EMR for Nigerian hospitals in 2023, have a look at the company's stance, options, and values to see if they coincide. After thoroughly analyzing these providers' responses, their turnaround times. You will be aware of what is possible and comprehend your requirements in connection to what is available by thoroughly assessing the responses of these vendors, their response times, and the solution offers. Make a list of electronic medical records that can be used to improve your facility.
Re: Buy all-in-one electronic medical records (EMR) software in Nigeria by OlADIPU: 5:52pm On Jun 26, 2023

Re: Buy all-in-one electronic medical records (EMR) software in Nigeria by OlADIPU: 5:53pm On Jun 26, 2023
Re: Buy all-in-one electronic medical records (EMR) software in Nigeria by OlADIPU: 5:24pm On Oct 16, 2023
Re: Buy all-in-one electronic medical records (EMR) software in Nigeria by OlADIPU: 5:27pm On Oct 16, 2023
Despite the difficulties associated with implementing an EHR in Africa, Ajir Company created AjirMed, the greatest EHR or EMR software for the continent, to automate distinct hospital processes and reduce the amount of large tree-cutting that is necessary for paper records. AjirMed is aware of the willingness of African hospitals to transition to paperless records, despite obstacles in their way. By offering quick, simple, low-power consumption devices that are simple to use even for non-technical hospital staff, AjirMed EHR eases the burden on African hospitals.

https://ajirmed.com/top-10-ehr-or-emr-electronic-medical-record-software-companies-for-hospitals-in-african-nations.electronic-medical-records-emr-nigeria

(1) (Reply)

See What Happens To Your Body If You Run 5 Minutes Everyday / Watch Woman Giving Birth To Frog Video Viral In South Africa / Health Benefits Of Scent Leaf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.