Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,596 members, 7,801,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Enyimba From 5th To 2nd, Qualify For CAF Champions League. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Enyimba From 5th To 2nd, Qualify For CAF Champions League. (638 Views)

NPFL Final Day: Rivers United For CAF Champions League, Enyimba For Confed. Cup / Ronaldo Earns £14m More From Instagram Than Juventus, Putting Messi To 2nd Place / Lagos Will Make Agege Stadium Ready For CAF Champions League - Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enyimba From 5th To 2nd, Qualify For CAF Champions League. by Oluboytech: 6:26pm On Aug 05, 2021
Enyimba were on the verge of missing out of Continental football but thanks to the 3-1 victory over Dakkada to secure the qualifications.
https://www.soccerhub.com.ng/npfl-enyimba-secure-continental-ticket-right-at-the-death/
Re: Enyimba From 5th To 2nd, Qualify For CAF Champions League. by mimyselfai(m): 6:30pm On Aug 05, 2021
No they didn't secure jack. Nigerian magic has happened to them. LMC has awarded Rivers United 3 goals and 3 points against Jigawa Golden start because thw latter fielded an unregistered player in a game played over 4 months ago. That ensures that Rivers Utd finish second and Enyimba relegated to 3rd. Sorry.
Re: Enyimba From 5th To 2nd, Qualify For CAF Champions League. by slim75d(m): 6:58pm On Aug 05, 2021
i think enyimba bought the match. Imagine shambolic enyimba scoring 3 goals away. This why nigeria clubs fail in caf competition
Re: Enyimba From 5th To 2nd, Qualify For CAF Champions League. by Millimann: 7:10pm On Aug 05, 2021
mimyselfai:
No they didn't secure jack. Nigerian magic has happened to them. LMC has awarded Rivers United 3 goals and 3 points against Jigawa Golden start because thw latter fielded an unregistered player in a game played over 4 months ago. That ensures that Rivers Utd finish second and Enyimba relegated to 3rd. Sorry.

Imagine the yeye LMC, they had to come out with their decision when the final matches were going on. Why not come up with it before the final matches.
Re: Enyimba From 5th To 2nd, Qualify For CAF Champions League. by Millimann: 7:13pm On Aug 05, 2021
slim75d:
i think enyimba bought the match. Imagine shambolic enyimba scoring 3 goals away. This why nigeria clubs fail in caf competition

They are shambolic at home, not away matches. Go check.

I only feel for Nassarawa Utd. They really deserve to play in the continent.
Re: Enyimba From 5th To 2nd, Qualify For CAF Champions League. by slim75d(m): 9:43pm On Aug 05, 2021
Millimann:

They are shambolic at home, not away matches. Go check.

I only feel for Nassarawa Utd. They really deserve to play in the continent.

Nassarawa utd just need to win bayelsa utd in the aiteo cup final to qualify for caf confederation
Re: Enyimba From 5th To 2nd, Qualify For CAF Champions League. by Faber(m): 10:12pm On Aug 05, 2021
Enyimba winning the league next season. Na the people's elephant be that. Elephants no dey loose guard anyhow

(1) (Reply)

Fattprince, Royal Betting Tips / Cristiano Ronaldo And Neymar's Flashy Lifestyle Is Not For Me - Saido Mane Says / Lewandowski, Dembele & Raphinha Latest Transfer Development - From Hurdle to Glo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.