Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,464 members, 7,781,345 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:51 PM

My Sim Card Was Used To Opened Bank Account - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Sim Card Was Used To Opened Bank Account (691 Views)

First Bank Account Frozen / Is The Legal Profession As Lucrative As It Used To Be? / How To Buy Card/data From Your Stanbic IBTC Bank Account See Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sim Card Was Used To Opened Bank Account by EzegeNdiigbo: 8:06pm On Aug 05, 2021
My people my sim card was used to opened back account.

Since last week i've been receiving disturbing message's in my phone,thought it would be normal Mtn message's.but this afternoon around 2 Oclock I checked my message,what i saw shocked me.

Guess what??. A whooping amount of 75K was the first credit alert i saw,the second one was 22K..i was like why me?.the person has used my same sim card to open bet9ja account and they're also messaging me appriciating me for signing-up via they bookie.(man the thing don tire me now,my mind is filled up).

I for share the screen- shot but i don't need DSS Problem,the thing don made me to relocate to mygirl place.. Why i bring this here is to know if i fit run am cash the money out because i still hold my sim...

My people I need your advice on this seriour matter??
Re: My Sim Card Was Used To Opened Bank Account by DSS1335: 8:40pm On Aug 05, 2021
Beware! Awoof they run Belle!
One way or the other you will be implicated in what you know nothing about. Seek the honest advise of lawyer or obtain statement from your divisional crime officer
Re: My Sim Card Was Used To Opened Bank Account by billynoni(m): 10:09pm On Aug 05, 2021
Buy recharge card 500(but abeg have an extra 500 cash ooo)... The owner of the account go wan call your line, say you buy card, from there tell him/her to goan change the contact number in bank.
Re: My Sim Card Was Used To Opened Bank Account by EzegeNdiigbo: 5:32am On Aug 06, 2021
billynoni:
Buy recharge card 500(but abeg have an extra 500 cash ooo)... The owner of the account go wan call your line, say you buy card, from there tell him/her to goan change the contact number in bank.

I no Know The pin
Re: My Sim Card Was Used To Opened Bank Account by billynoni(m): 12:39pm On Aug 06, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:

I no Know The pin
Change it there, since OTP will be sent to the same number... But no pass N500, it's just a bait for the account owner to get the number changed.
Re: My Sim Card Was Used To Opened Bank Account by EzegeNdiigbo: 1:30pm On Aug 06, 2021
billynoni:
Change it there, since OTP will be sent to the same number... But no but pass N500, it's just a bait for the account owner to get the number changed.

Thank ya bro
Re: My Sim Card Was Used To Opened Bank Account by billynoni(m): 1:34pm On Aug 06, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:

Thank ya bro
Yes boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sim Card Was Used To Opened Bank Account by olamoses75(m): 8:39pm On Aug 06, 2021
billynoni:
Change it there, since OTP will be sent to the same number... But no pass N500, it's just a bait for the account owner to get the number changed.
he might need the atm card attached to the account to change the pin
Re: My Sim Card Was Used To Opened Bank Account by billynoni(m): 8:47pm On Aug 06, 2021
olamoses75:
he might need the atm card attached to the account to change the pin
You think?

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows What Is On With Zenith / Naija Mortgage Industry Dead Or Alive? / Life In Nigerian Companys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.