Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

BbNaija's Whitemoney: I Once Sold ‘Puff Puff’ At Yaba - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BbNaija's Whitemoney: I Once Sold ‘Puff Puff’ At Yaba (26812 Views)

BBNaija: Whitemoney Receives N30m Cash Prize, Car, House (Photos, Video) / Whitemoney: I Will Compensate Boma, Liquorose If I Win BBNaija N90m Grand Prize / Bbnaija: Whitemoney Caught Sleeping During Morning Workout Again (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BbNaija's Whitemoney: I Once Sold ‘Puff Puff’ At Yaba by clothingonline(m): 8:44am On Aug 06, 2021
Baba is eyeing the money
Re: BbNaija's Whitemoney: I Once Sold ‘Puff Puff’ At Yaba by biosystech: 8:50am On Aug 06, 2021
BUSHHUNTER:
Just to gada sympathy like Laycon

Guy are you related to lie mohammed?
There are videos and pictures of him doing whatever he said he has done. Many doubted initially till these evidences surfaced so I do not think he's lying.
Re: BbNaija's Whitemoney: I Once Sold ‘Puff Puff’ At Yaba by jaxxy(m): 8:56am On Aug 06, 2021
No wonder he looks so familiar I could swear I’ve seen before. Whitemoney sold me puff puff at yaba that year now. grin
Re: BbNaija's Whitemoney: I Once Sold ‘Puff Puff’ At Yaba by Nezan(m): 8:56am On Aug 06, 2021
This guy wants to pull a Laycock stunt, pity votes

1 Like

Re: BbNaija's Whitemoney: I Once Sold ‘Puff Puff’ At Yaba by Ashirioluwa: 8:58am On Aug 06, 2021
Here we go again with stories Nigerians can’t verify
Re: BbNaija's Whitemoney: I Once Sold ‘Puff Puff’ At Yaba by MYHUBBY: 9:01am On Aug 06, 2021
and so?

I hawked for good 10years, do bricklayer/labour work for 5years, rode kekenapep for 1½ year, I did taxi for good 2years. I've been on the street since I was 16yrs

many people get stories that can shock the world

1 Like

Re: BbNaija's Whitemoney: I Once Sold ‘Puff Puff’ At Yaba by wirinet(m): 9:01am On Aug 06, 2021
biosystech:
There are videos and pictures of him doing whatever he said he has done. Many doubted initially till these evidences surfaced so I do not think he's lying.

I don't doubt that he is a husler, but this particular story get as e be. It just doesn't make sense and it too scanty of details.

“What he does is that: he fries it, and then he’ll use my face to sell it to the UNILAG (University of Lagos) girls. They’ll come and buy puff puff. Very sweet puff puff.”

Why will his Ghanaian friend use his face to sell puff puff to Unilag girls? Was he famous that Unilag girls know his face? What was his contributions and reward from the puff puff business. He was not the one making the puff puff and he was not even the one selling the puff puff.

I think this is a subliminal message to marketers that his face can sell their products in case he goes home next Sunday.

1 Like

Re: BbNaija's Whitemoney: I Once Sold ‘Puff Puff’ At Yaba by Lesbihornest(f): 9:12am On Aug 06, 2021
BUSHHUNTER:

tell me one thing Laycon said to gather sympathy!
Re: BbNaija's Whitemoney: I Once Sold ‘Puff Puff’ At Yaba by Paulianfa(m): 9:33am On Aug 06, 2021
One day I will also be telling people about my suffering in life like white money... So inspiring
Re: BbNaija's Whitemoney: I Once Sold ‘Puff Puff’ At Yaba by jeff1607(m): 10:10am On Aug 06, 2021
PlayerMeji:
Which one is the Ghanaian guy will fry and use his face to sell..?

I m not understanding that part

It is like this, you fry the sweet puff puff then give it to white money to help you sell because of his sweet mouth and face.
Re: BbNaija's Whitemoney: I Once Sold ‘Puff Puff’ At Yaba by temitope23(m): 10:50am On Aug 06, 2021
BUSHHUNTER:

Maybe, but I know the guy to be a barber in Yaba. But, there may be some form of exaggeration in the way he narrate his stories.
Re: BbNaija's Whitemoney: I Once Sold ‘Puff Puff’ At Yaba by mailemy(m): 10:50am On Aug 06, 2021
It shows you are just a kid.
People born in 80's have done more than that. It's not just suffering but the fighting mentality.
pyyxxaro:
Naa everything this guy don do

E remain for am to talk say e de act blue undecided film before
Re: BbNaija's Whitemoney: I Once Sold ‘Puff Puff’ At Yaba by pyyxxaro: 11:36am On Aug 06, 2021
mailemy:
It shows you are just a kid.
People born in 80's have done more than that. It's not just suffering but the fighting mentality.

Grandpa I greet you sir

More testes to your goat scrotum cool
Re: BbNaija's Whitemoney: I Once Sold ‘Puff Puff’ At Yaba by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 06, 2021
BUSHHUNTER:

Gather sympathy like Laycon
I don't think Laycon ever said anything like this. We didn't even know much about his family or background....
Re: BbNaija's Whitemoney: I Once Sold ‘Puff Puff’ At Yaba by Pclemenza: 2:05pm On Aug 06, 2021
edo3:
Your own better say na only puff puff,,,me i hawk okin soap for Lagos,,from ilasamaja to oko mallam and oke afa those years..Even sell peppermint,,buttermint,,robb and all sort of ointments on ilasamaja bridge those years...

So ur own na play...
Ilasa bridge na real market hub that year.
Re: BbNaija's Whitemoney: I Once Sold ‘Puff Puff’ At Yaba by edo3(m): 3:07pm On Aug 06, 2021
Pclemenza:

Ilasa bridge na real market hub that year.
Yes oo,,in d 90s..i go dey sell wosi wosi that year for my mother,,my classmates go dey pass then i go run go hide..e no dey funny oo...

1 Like

Re: BbNaija's Whitemoney: I Once Sold ‘Puff Puff’ At Yaba by theophiokhai(m): 4:09pm On Aug 06, 2021
what of me way done sell almost every thigh sell able..like kerosene,fruits, garri, etc.
Re: BbNaija's Whitemoney: I Once Sold ‘Puff Puff’ At Yaba by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 06, 2021
In your bid to share your grass to grace testimony you may have snitch on yourself,you sold puff puff and got into yahoo Mr aka whitemoney

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Cee-C "Why I Always Fight And Talk In My Sleep" / BBnaija: Massive Billboard Of Gedoni in Calabar, Cross River. Photos / News-Anchor’s Daughter Interrupts Live Broadcast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.