Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:57 PM

Raging Wildfires Destroy California ( Pix, Video) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Raging Wildfires Destroy California ( Pix, Video) (32377 Views)

Uncontrollable Wildfires Rage In Canada As Thousands Evacuate Cities ( Pics) / Hawaii Wildfires: At Least 89 Confirmed Dead After Deadliest US Blaze In 100yrs / Kaylen Ward Raises $60k For Victims Of Australia Wildfires In 24 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Raging Wildfires Destroy California ( Pix, Video) by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 9:55pm On Aug 05, 2021
[[s]quote author=Righteousness2 post=104469341]"The World is in Total Shambles"
The brother above hit the nail of the spot.

We are Currently living in a time JESUS referred to as Birth pains.
JESUS Likened the Last days events like to a Pregnant woman in Labour. As the Days of Delivery comes close, the pain increases in both Frequency and Inrensity, until the baby comes.

So it is in these Last of the Last of days. As we get closest to the D-Day, the Earthquakes, Draught, Famines, Floods, Fires and all the birth pains will be more Frequent and Intense. All the signs are Manifesting around the World right before us.

There is Nothing more Important to the World Inhabitants today than the Gospel of JESUS Christ. JESUS is Coming!
Whatever we are witnessing now is "Testing the Mic" to what will be here After the RAPTURE.

Make your Choice for JESUS thisday. The Choice is yours.
[/quote][/s]

Rubbish trash
Re: Raging Wildfires Destroy California ( Pix, Video) by Humanoid01(m): 9:58pm On Aug 05, 2021
RingRoadMafia:

He combs for topics and if he finds none, he combs for it on the international scene and bring it here. The accounts Holiness2100 and Holinessforever both belong to him. How on earth do you spread the gospel by employing deception? Using alternate monikers to create topics then comment on them with your main moniker. When I tell y'all that this useless righteousness2 is a lying fraud. The idiot has made all kinds of predictions that never came to pass. From covid to the United States election, all fake! I no blame am, he's being encouraged by the dolts "liking" his posts. What a demented fool!
Guy, you seem pained and bitter. Why? What exactly about his posts upsets you?

1 Like

Re: Raging Wildfires Destroy California ( Pix, Video) by Sleekfingers: 10:00pm On Aug 05, 2021
Holiness2100:
https://www.thesun.com/news/3416770/thousands-flee-california-wildfire-bigger-new-york-city/amp/

good.......americans are paying for their sins.......the end of the united states is near......they will never go unpunished......

Nigeria is also paying for her sins , for shedding innocent bloods daily

2 Likes

Re: Raging Wildfires Destroy California ( Pix, Video) by Starzo: 10:00pm On Aug 05, 2021
God is angry with that state
mock me all you want but it's the truth

1 Like

Re: Raging Wildfires Destroy California ( Pix, Video) by Halle000: 10:00pm On Aug 05, 2021
My Migration: Story My children Drink Person Piss In Libya- Returnee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id49orbj6nM
Re: Raging Wildfires Destroy California ( Pix, Video) by hofeshhomes: 10:01pm On Aug 05, 2021
Every year! There has to be a technology to forestall these recurring wildfires.
Re: Raging Wildfires Destroy California ( Pix, Video) by RingRoadMafia: 10:02pm On Aug 05, 2021
Humanoid01:

Guy, you seem pained and bitter. Why?

What you typed, is it in any way substantial to what I typed?
Re: Raging Wildfires Destroy California ( Pix, Video) by Davefed(m): 10:03pm On Aug 05, 2021
Penguin2:
See the America wey I wan travel to undecided

Imagine I travel to America only to get burnt, Wetin I go tell my mama
Buhari cause it
Re: Raging Wildfires Destroy California ( Pix, Video) by techWriter1: 10:03pm On Aug 05, 2021
compatriots pls greeting our symposium reverend,his preacherness @Righteousness2 for tomorrow's sermon.
Re: Raging Wildfires Destroy California ( Pix, Video) by Humanoid01(m): 10:04pm On Aug 05, 2021
RingRoadMafia:

What you typed, is it in any way substantial to what I typed?
Yes, very substantial.

Your comment was filled with bile and hatred. How can you hate someone you haven't even met before, so much? It's just not making sense to me.

From one of the statements you made, I believe you uphold the Christian faith, but your choice of words make me think otherwise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Raging Wildfires Destroy California ( Pix, Video) by RingRoadMafia: 10:05pm On Aug 05, 2021
Humanoid01:

Yes, very substantial.

Your comment was filled with bile and hatred. How can you hate someone you haven't even met before, so much? It's just not making sense to me.

Leave my mentions and find what makes sense to you.

1 Like

Re: Raging Wildfires Destroy California ( Pix, Video) by iPresh4s(m): 10:07pm On Aug 05, 2021
If na to dey show military strength for South China Sea......

Common Fire, dem no fit prevent, dem dey prepare for World War 3
Re: Raging Wildfires Destroy California ( Pix, Video) by Humanoid01(m): 10:08pm On Aug 05, 2021
RingRoadMafia:

Leave my mentions and find what makes sense to you.
Aha!
That guy you're attacking is clearly not the problem, you are.

1 Like

Re: Raging Wildfires Destroy California ( Pix, Video) by duchaB(m): 10:09pm On Aug 05, 2021
Righteousness2:
"The World is in Total Shambles"

JESUS Likened the Last days events like to a Pregnant woman in Labour. As the Days of Delivery comes close, the pain increases in both Frequency and Inrensity, until the baby comes.

So it is in these Last of the Last of days. As we get closest to the D-Day, the Earthquakes, Draught, Famines, Floods, Fires and all the birth pains will be more Frequent and Intense. All the signs are Manifesting around the World right before us.

There is Nothing more Important to the World Inhabitants today than the Gospel of JESUS Christ. JESUS is Coming!
Whatever we are witnessing now is "Testing the Mic" to what will be here After the RAPTURE.

I agree with every other part of your post except maybe the emboldened part.

It's true our earth is in convulsion and it's heading towards a global collapse.

I think you should try and make your messages to encompass other faiths as well. I don't have anything against Jesus the Christ or his message, but be advised not to sound like a Fanatic, cos a fanatic is as bad and hopeless as an atheist. There is only a very thin line dividing them. An extremist has no foundation.

what hope do you give to people in other valid religion like Buddhism and Hinduism or our brothers in Islam.
Well, I would like to sum up your post into one word- repentance!

1 Like

Re: Raging Wildfires Destroy California ( Pix, Video) by UcheforGod(f): 10:11pm On Aug 05, 2021
MoodysMood:

Oga, God didn't create us to come here on earth and be waiting for Him to come and lift us from earth, otherwise He'd have taken us to heaven straight. Apart from writing terrifying posts everyday on nairaland, what else are you doing to make life easy for the next person?
What is terrifying about his posts? He is just saying the truth the way it is.
Re: Raging Wildfires Destroy California ( Pix, Video) by Trustedpronet: 10:20pm On Aug 05, 2021
E be like sey God don carry style dey distroy the world small small o.
Re: Raging Wildfires Destroy California ( Pix, Video) by duchaB(m): 10:20pm On Aug 05, 2021
Humanoid01:

Aha!

That guy you're attacking is clearly not the problem, you are.

Bro, end time messages is a very bitter pill to swallow. People don't wanna hear such
messages.

Go and read the prophesy of Melchizedek to understand what is happening.

So when you see such reactions, you can only have empathy.
Re: Raging Wildfires Destroy California ( Pix, Video) by Humanoid01(m): 10:24pm On Aug 05, 2021
duchaB:

Bro, end time messages is a very bitter pill to swallow. People don't wanna hear such
messages.

Go and read the prophesy of Melchizedek to understand what is happening.

So when you see such reactions, you can only have empathy.
It's shocking when such reactions come from people who claim that they are believers. Just see the terrible attitude that guy displayed just because he couldn't swallow the bitter pill. False preachers have dominated the church, alas!

1 Like

Re: Raging Wildfires Destroy California ( Pix, Video) by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 10:28pm On Aug 05, 2021
22o62021:
My woman said it has destroyed Greenville

It’s coming down to oroville now

What she sent to me

One hour ago

Your client or the one you gave ghonorea
Re: Raging Wildfires Destroy California ( Pix, Video) by Kaiser20: 10:28pm On Aug 05, 2021
evansjeff:
shocked

One thing I’ve discovered about these white people is that they rarely talk about their negatives, even when they want to, they just show it briefly and quickly move on from it.

I mean, I watch CNN almost all day both at the office and when I get to the house but you hardly see this fire or even the raging gun shootings across the US, but I come to Nairaland and see it and feel lost.
White people take problems as part of life. But in Africa Problems and challenges are seen as a curse or evil.

1 Like

Re: Raging Wildfires Destroy California ( Pix, Video) by sucess001(m): 10:30pm On Aug 05, 2021
MoodysMood:

Oga, God didn't create us to come here on earth and be waiting for Him to come and lift us from earth, otherwise He'd have taken us to heaven straight. Apart from writing terrifying posts everyday on nairaland, what else are you doing to make life easy for the next person?

You see what you wrote here?

It's inspired by the Devil
Re: Raging Wildfires Destroy California ( Pix, Video) by Penguin2: 10:31pm On Aug 05, 2021
Temptee101:

Very dry, not funny

Sorry

Everything must be a joke to you.

But spoiler alert, I didn’t mean to crack a joke.
Re: Raging Wildfires Destroy California ( Pix, Video) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 05, 2021
Righteousness2:

Rule number 8. @lalasticlala why is this element allowed to keep disseminating false information on this forum every day?

Birth pains kee you there angry
Re: Raging Wildfires Destroy California ( Pix, Video) by Ibkhaleel: 10:49pm On Aug 05, 2021
Righteousness2:
[b[s]]"The World is in Total Shambles"[/b]

Make your Choice for JESUS thisday. The Choice is yours.[/s]

Jesus can not even save himself on the cross...
Pls wise up and stop engaging in idolatory under the guise of worshiping man god....

Jesus is not God but a servant and messenger sent to the Jews!

The rejection of the message of Jesus by the haughty Jews gave birth to Christianity!

Paul fabricated all the deceptions!
Pls wise up
Re: Raging Wildfires Destroy California ( Pix, Video) by RapistOnBail: 10:59pm On Aug 05, 2021
Humanoid01:

Guy, you seem pained and bitter. Why? What exactly about his posts upsets you?
Some people hate him cos he broke their trust in God by believing his false spiritual predictions.

He literally is nairaland pastor for the hopeless grin
Re: Raging Wildfires Destroy California ( Pix, Video) by Staphylococcus: 11:05pm On Aug 05, 2021
Righteousness2:

I knew you were going to say something stupid before opening the thread.

Must everything be Jesus?

Damn!

1 Like

Re: Raging Wildfires Destroy California ( Pix, Video) by Negrochris2003: 11:15pm On Aug 05, 2021
The Earth just dey Para left, right and centre
Re: Raging Wildfires Destroy California ( Pix, Video) by Bodydiialect57: 11:17pm On Aug 05, 2021
Fire tornadoes?
Lord have mercy!
Re: Raging Wildfires Destroy California ( Pix, Video) by Bodydiialect57: 11:24pm On Aug 05, 2021
OkCornel:
I see… anyways someone will claim these annual fires in California is a sign of the end of the world.

Serving God doesn’t mean should put your God given brain on press pause.

How then will you explain the yearly raging inferno?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Joe Biden Orders All US Flags Around The World To Fly At Half-Mast / Joe Biden Becomes The First Democrat In 28 Years To Win Georgia / Isa Muazu Deported From Britain With A Private-Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.