Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,401 members, 7,808,435 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Can You Approach A Guy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Approach A Guy (2940 Views)

How Do I Approach A Widow? / Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Approach A Guy by finalboss(m): 6:23pm On Aug 07, 2021
Izido:
Can you approach a guy if you have feelings for him?
Hell no angry what kinda question is this ?
Re: Can You Approach A Guy by cooooooks(m): 9:59pm On Aug 07, 2021
Religion is part of the problem. Nigeria's problems are not due to any one issue. There is a myriad of issues affecting the country.
Lollittaa:

the problem is not religion, but bad leadership, corruption and the failure of the justice systems.
Re: Can You Approach A Guy by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 07, 2021
cooooooks:
Religion is part of the problem. Nigeria's problems are not due to any one issue. There is a myriad of issues affecting the country.
Southern American countries are very Catholic, same goes for the Philippines. And the UAE, Kuwait, Qatar are very Muslim. Nigeria is not the most religious country. Nigeria has a leadership problem, which has made people fall back on religion to give them hope.

1 Like

Re: Can You Approach A Guy by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 07, 2021
Albertone:

Sis that's not me!

Another guy too DM'ed you that same day.Maybe he was the one taking trips and breaks.

As for me,I dey vex for you undecided

Oh really!!! maybe na mistake but why you come the vex na...shey i don reply you since na
Re: Can You Approach A Guy by cooooooks(m): 1:33am On Aug 08, 2021
Add Norway, Sweden, Canada, even China.

How religious are these countries?

Lollittaa:

Southern American countries are very Catholic, same goes for the Philippines. And the UAE, Kuwait, Qatar are very Muslim. Nigeria is not the most religious country. Nigeria has a leadership problem, which has made people fall back on religion to give them hope.
Re: Can You Approach A Guy by Nobody: 3:28am On Aug 08, 2021
cooooooks:
Add Norway, Sweden, Canada, even China.

How religious are these countries?

China is largely Buddhist. India is largely Hindu. These countries are mentioned because of their population. They're more populated than Nigeria. And so very religious. You're free to believe religion is the problem. I know it is not. Bad leadership. Corruption. A dead justice system is largely to blame for the problem in Nigeria.
Re: Can You Approach A Guy by cooooooks(m): 2:14pm On Aug 08, 2021
Religion could be a problem and is one of the problems in our country.

If people can devote their lives, on fear of death (for Islam in parts of the country or for "Christianity" in places like Cross River), to something without evidence, what else can they do for belief?

Religion also includes beliefs in "juju". At least once a day, there is a news article about a person (mostly young women) being killed & dissected for "rituals".

Belief in religion can help build communities, no doubt about that, but that belief comes with problems too.

Lollittaa:

China is largely Buddhist. India is largely Hindu. These countries are mentioned because of their population. They're more populated than Nigeria. And so very religious. You're free to believe religion is the problem. I know it is not. Bad leadership. Corruption. A dead justice system is largely to blame for the problem in Nigeria.
Re: Can You Approach A Guy by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 08, 2021
cooooooks:
Religion could be a problem and is one of the problems in our country.

If people can devote their lives, on fear of death (for Islam in parts of the country or for "Christianity" in places like Cross River), to something without evidence, what else can they do for belief?

Religion also includes beliefs in "juju". At least once a day, there is a news article about a person (mostly young women) being killed & dissected for "rituals".

Belief in religion can help build communities, no doubt about that, but that belief comes with problems too.

like everything God has made can be used for either good or evil. It's all about intent, not title.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

At The Rate Girls Now Smoke Weed Is Alarming. / Video Of Mummy G.O And Her Alleged Boy Trends Online / spy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.