Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Help, PS3 Yellow Light Of Death, YLOD Issue - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Help, PS3 Yellow Light Of Death, YLOD Issue (1047 Views)

Fix The "Yellow Light Of Death" (YLOD) On Your PS3 Today! / Ps3 Yellow Light Of Death / I Need Help Ps3 Console Experts And Sellers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, PS3 Yellow Light Of Death, YLOD Issue by Anticqz: 10:21pm On Aug 05, 2021
My PS3 slim develop YLOD issue fews weeks ago, i was advice not to waste time repairing it base on the fact the it will keep reoccurring.
I was also adviced to rather change the mother-board, which will be a better solution.

How much will cost changing a PS3 slim motherboard
Answers pls o.
Re: Help, PS3 Yellow Light Of Death, YLOD Issue by crafteck(m): 12:02am On Aug 06, 2021
Lol... Old issue
Re: Help, PS3 Yellow Light Of Death, YLOD Issue by Emeka71(m): 5:19am On Aug 06, 2021
That compartment is not reigning again.
Re: Help, PS3 Yellow Light Of Death, YLOD Issue by crafteck(m): 6:07pm On Aug 06, 2021
Anticqz:
My PS3 slim develop YLOD issue fews weeks ago, i was advice not to waste time repairing it base on the fact the it will keep reoccurring.
I was also adviced to rather change the mother-board, which will be a better solution.

How much will cost changing a PS3 slim motherboard
Answers pls o.

Buy another for rest of mind
Re: Help, PS3 Yellow Light Of Death, YLOD Issue by Anticqz: 11:16pm On Aug 06, 2021
crafteck:

is there no other solution rather than getting a new one?
Re: Help, PS3 Yellow Light Of Death, YLOD Issue by Lebronjames23(m): 5:43am On Aug 07, 2021
Anticqz:
is there no other solution rather than getting a new one?
comman buy my PS3 slim 30k jare. Even if u fix it, it'd still get faulty..
Re: Help, PS3 Yellow Light Of Death, YLOD Issue by jeff1607(m): 12:14pm On Aug 07, 2021
Lebronjames23:

Got pics? Contact also if you don't mind
Re: Help, PS3 Yellow Light Of Death, YLOD Issue by Anticqz: 5:59pm On Aug 13, 2021
Lebronjames23:
how much for the console only?
Re: Help, PS3 Yellow Light Of Death, YLOD Issue by Lebronjames23(m): 6:00pm On Aug 13, 2021
Anticqz:
how much for the console only?
Re: Help, PS3 Yellow Light Of Death, YLOD Issue by Anticqz: 6:09pm On Aug 13, 2021
Lebronjames23:
let me give you 15...
Re: Help, PS3 Yellow Light Of Death, YLOD Issue by sajmark(m): 6:29pm On Aug 13, 2021
crafteck:

bossman, I'm looking to get a console and right now I can only afford the ps3... but seeing all this light of death ish, would you advise I buy it or aim for ps4 which will take a long time to save up for?
Re: Help, PS3 Yellow Light Of Death, YLOD Issue by Anticqz: 6:34pm On Aug 13, 2021
sajmark:

bossman, I'm looking to get a console and right now I can only afford the ps3... but seeing all this light of death ish, would you advise I buy it or aim for ps4 which will take a long time to save up for?
I think ps4 too do have the same issue, the most important part is how you maintain your console, most of these issues are caused by lack of maintenance.
Re: Help, PS3 Yellow Light Of Death, YLOD Issue by Lebronjames23(m): 6:39pm On Aug 13, 2021
Anticqz:
let me give you 15...
drop ur number lets chat
Re: Help, PS3 Yellow Light Of Death, YLOD Issue by sajmark(m): 7:28pm On Aug 13, 2021
Anticqz:
I think ps4 too do have the same issue, the most important part is how you maintain your console, most of these issues are caused by lack of maintenance.
maintenance like?
Re: Help, PS3 Yellow Light Of Death, YLOD Issue by Anticqz: 8:38pm On Aug 13, 2021
Lebronjames23:
drop ur number lets chat
0905 756 6675
Re: Help, PS3 Yellow Light Of Death, YLOD Issue by crafteck(m): 8:49pm On Aug 13, 2021
sajmark:

Buy slim, probability of ylod is like 3percent,dont ever buy phat ps3, about 60 percent
Re: Help, PS3 Yellow Light Of Death, YLOD Issue by Elsueno: 9:37am On Aug 16, 2021
Get a gaming rig...

Waaay cheaper in the long run & upgradeable unlike gaming laptops
Re: Help, PS3 Yellow Light Of Death, YLOD Issue by Holardimeji94(m): 8:53pm On Aug 16, 2021
If you maintain your game well you won’t be having this yellow light or red light… my own ps 3 fat I bought it online from someone that uses the ps 3 fat to run Game Center and haven’t developed fault till now… only issues that it is hacked in hen, which we all know hen doesn’t play most games..
God of war asscesion didn’t play
Army of 2 didn’t play
Amazing spider man 2 didn’t play
GTA v didn’t play etc

(1) (Reply)

Lakraft To Organises 1st Eswc’2008 Nigerian Edition / Learn How To Make 200 Dollars Above From Sport Trading!!! / GTA San Andreas Needed Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.