Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,137 members, 7,780,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:00 AM

Broke Up With My Fiance Today, She Was Raped By A Man Old To Be Her Father - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Broke Up With My Fiance Today, She Was Raped By A Man Old To Be Her Father (9681 Views)

Valentine: Tested My Fiance Today And She Failed...though / ''I Am H0rny, I Need A Man'' Old Granny Cries Out, Spark Outrage / I've Been Wooing Her For Long On FB, Then Today She Uploaded This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Broke Up With My Fiance Today, She Was Raped By A Man Old To Be Her Father by Truvelisback(m): 3:09pm On Aug 06, 2021
She is lying, there is more to the story grin

1 Like

Re: Broke Up With My Fiance Today, She Was Raped By A Man Old To Be Her Father by 1Sharon(f): 3:11pm On Aug 06, 2021
AutoChick4U:
You must be very very stupid. Someone got raped and its her opening doors is the shit? Do you know if the man has access to her work files that includes address? Do you know if he met her outside her house and she simply invited him in out of courtesy?

Abeggi

B.u.l.l.s.h..i.t.

My sister, I know how to read between the lines unlike you. You are gullible and naive.

She invited someone that she knows is sexually attracted to her and has THREATENED SEXUAL VIOLENCE towards her inside her apartment?

How stupid is she? Or would you do something stupid like that as well?

4 Likes

Re: Broke Up With My Fiance Today, She Was Raped By A Man Old To Be Her Father by Temmylee02: 3:12pm On Aug 06, 2021
madamthemadam:

turn to your language for salvation, who the Gods want to kill, they first make run mad, hold yourself before ogun strike you dead, ozour like you, nugbearo
finally we know where you're from, most of y'all Benin girls nah prostitute nah.... Italy nah unah full their how you no go ask the op make him see am as normal thing, werey somebody says she's madamthemadam madam of all olosho of Benin.....no dey no dey quote me again oooooooh carry ur smelly puna go night market as usual. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke Up With My Fiance Today, She Was Raped By A Man Old To Be Her Father by punisha: 3:20pm On Aug 06, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

Don't be silly child.

Okay empty headed adult.
Re: Broke Up With My Fiance Today, She Was Raped By A Man Old To Be Her Father by TheWolfen(m): 4:11pm On Aug 06, 2021
I agree.
That girl is truly pathetic. She should have just kept it to herself because she invited and allowed him
But I guess she don't want her boyfriend to later find out in future that is why she claiming rape.

1Sharon:

B.u.l.l.s.h..i.t.

My sister, I know how to read between the lines unlike you. You are gullible and naive.

She invited someone that she knows is sexually attracted to her and has THREATENED SEXUAL VIOLENCE towards her inside her apartment?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke Up With My Fiance Today, She Was Raped By A Man Old To Be Her Father by AutoChick4U(f): 4:12pm On Aug 06, 2021
1Sharon:

B.u.l.l.s.h..i.t.

You take shit to seriously abeg. Shift

1 Like

Re: Broke Up With My Fiance Today, She Was Raped By A Man Old To Be Her Father by Ruke1989: 4:19pm On Aug 06, 2021
Aloof:

Why are you taking the matter personal?

Your girlfriend has the mind to invite a man over to her house, when she knows the only thing the Man wanted from her is just sex, and no possible future together.

Yet, she yielded.

Why didn't she break the man's head as he forced to remove her undies with his two hands?

There is no way a man can rape a woman that doesn't want to be raped without using intense violence on her.

What happened is what I call consentual Rape (A situation where you don't want to have sex with someone, but can't vehemently resist them).

It depends on her kind of person, if she's the bold and aggressive kind of girl, then no rape happened at all.

If she's the shy and passive type, then it's a consentual Rape.

Tell her you want the man to be Arrested, prosecuted and jailed for raping her, and hear her response.

If she agrees, then it's actually a rape.

If she responds reluctantly, that means they made love together, no be only rape.

I reported her to Mirabel centre and Ster. They have promised to take up the case at no cost. She called me to tell me she doesn't want police, court etc. The guy threatened her when guys here started calling him. Now she doesn't want to pick my calls. I told her she has to do something confrontational and am taking it up now but she stopped picking my calls after saying she wants no further step than my forgiveness. I told her forgiveness granted then, but relationship over.
Re: Broke Up With My Fiance Today, She Was Raped By A Man Old To Be Her Father by kherlly(m): 4:20pm On Aug 06, 2021
Lemme book space
Re: Broke Up With My Fiance Today, She Was Raped By A Man Old To Be Her Father by Ruke1989: 4:25pm On Aug 06, 2021
AutoChick4U:
You are actually a very wicked fellow and never her friend. At this hard time you broke up with her? Rape plus breakup!?

Abeg girls date your friends so that in hard times you'll still have a frd
you girls lack critical thinking. Stop being emotional. No guy jokes with issues like this. Unexpected rape is different from premeditated rape. This guy has been on her case for 3 months. Must I be checking her phone to know what is going on with her and other guys?. You girls want privacy to your gadgets but when you are sex chatting other guys, you expect your boyfriend to fight them for you. Where was your sense when you were sex chatting? Why didn't you tell your man if you loved him. Its only when we force words out of your mouth we know you are philandering and you want us to fight for you ??! Huh

8 Likes

Re: Broke Up With My Fiance Today, She Was Raped By A Man Old To Be Her Father by 1Sharon(f): 4:34pm On Aug 06, 2021
AutoChick4U:
You take shit to seriously abeg. Shift

Lol is this the best you've got?

1 Like

Re: Broke Up With My Fiance Today, She Was Raped By A Man Old To Be Her Father by MufasaLion: 4:34pm On Aug 06, 2021
The lady still got something she ain't telling you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke Up With My Fiance Today, She Was Raped By A Man Old To Be Her Father by 1Sharon(f): 4:35pm On Aug 06, 2021
Ruke1989:

I reported her to Mirabel centre and Ster. They have promised to take up the case at no cost. She called me to tell me she doesn't want police, court etc. The guy threatened her when guys here started calling him. Now she doesn't want to pick my calls. I told her she has to do something confrontational and am taking it up now but she stopped picking my calls after saying she wants no further step than my forgiveness. I told her forgiveness granted then, but relationship over.

You did well in dumping her. Something sounds off.

2 Likes

Re: Broke Up With My Fiance Today, She Was Raped By A Man Old To Be Her Father by Zubi10(m): 4:36pm On Aug 06, 2021
excellence44:

Questions for her not me. Even at that, you can not blame her for been raped. She is the victim here and mind you, Most rapist are close associates who takes advantage of women loose guard.
what do you want us to do with the number now??You said you have broke up with her so y sharing his number to us now abeg go deal with it ...I would've help you if you didn't break up with her.
Re: Broke Up With My Fiance Today, She Was Raped By A Man Old To Be Her Father by MufasaLion: 4:42pm On Aug 06, 2021
Ruke1989:

LMAO
I'd really like you to follow up the case because rape accusations with or without evidence is a very sensitive case. That lady is not straightforward.
Re: Broke Up With My Fiance Today, She Was Raped By A Man Old To Be Her Father by Temmylee02: 4:45pm On Aug 06, 2021
Ruke1989:

in kiss Daniel voice " OLOSHO NI MOFE" now where is that useless madamthemadam make she kon defend her olosho sister again.

3 Likes

Re: Broke Up With My Fiance Today, She Was Raped By A Man Old To Be Her Father by Robisky001(m): 4:46pm On Aug 06, 2021
ford101:
please are you in lagos.i want to buy Toyota Corolla Tokunbo 05 also a land in the any eastern State.pls that's my problem now.pls if you have a dealer in cars send me his number.
Are you serious about the land? We have pieces of land across the Eastern States.
Re: Broke Up With My Fiance Today, She Was Raped By A Man Old To Be Her Father by Aloof: 4:55pm On Aug 06, 2021
Ruke1989:

You see what I'm talking about? I knew she wouldn't want the case to escalate any further simply because the said man never raped her like she's telling you.

The guy might not have threatened her, she may only be feeling remorseful by telling you the man raped her when he never did. And that's why she's telling you to drop the case.

Bro, just drop the case, it was never a rape.
I know how girls that got raped behave towards the rapist, but she's still having soft spot for him, which made me believe she was never raped.

Maybe the reason why she told you is to clear her conscience, and feel you would forgive her if she was raped.

The truth is, she would continue fucking that man, stop fighting for a bitch that doesn't deserve you.

If I were in your shoes, I would tell her I can't forgive her, and still dump her sorry ass.

I hate nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke Up With My Fiance Today, She Was Raped By A Man Old To Be Her Father by AutoChick4U(f): 4:56pm On Aug 06, 2021
Ruke1989:
you girls lack critical thinking. Stop being emotional. No guy jokes with issues like this. Unexpected rape is different from premeditated rape. This guy has been on her case for 3 months. Must I be checking her phone to know what is going on with her and other guys?. You girls want privacy to your gadgets but when you are sex chatting other guys, you expect your boyfriend to fight them for you. Where was your sense when you were sex chatting? Why didn't you tell your man if you loved him. Its only when we force words out of your mouth we know you are philandering and you want us to fight for you ??! Huh
Toh I don't know.
Re: Broke Up With My Fiance Today, She Was Raped By A Man Old To Be Her Father by AutoChick4U(f): 4:57pm On Aug 06, 2021
1Sharon:

Lol is this the best you've got?
Sharon d great oya lemme alone abeg

2 Likes

Re: Broke Up With My Fiance Today, She Was Raped By A Man Old To Be Her Father by Ruke1989: 5:02pm On Aug 06, 2021
MufasaLion:

LMAO
I'd really like you to follow up the case because rape accusations with or without evidence is a very sensitive case. That lady is not straightforward.

Right now she picked up my call. I told her about Mirabel centre and Stern, she said they have contacted her with offer to help. She told them she doesn't want their help even without informing me. She was just furious and was angry over the broken relationship and is uninterested in seeking justice. She doesn't even corporate with me to forward the guys picture or threats to me so I can use to get to the root. I guess she is more pained by what she stands to loose from a broken relationship than what abuse she suffered sexually. I close my case at this junction.

1 Like

Re: Broke Up With My Fiance Today, She Was Raped By A Man Old To Be Her Father by madamthemadam: 5:10pm On Aug 06, 2021
Temmylee02:
in kiss Daniel voice " OLOSHO NI MOFE" now where is that useless madamthemadam make she kon defend her olosho sister again.

you are a goat and that makes you obviously brainless, you should be put away, you dont deserve to live among humans... Kai

1 Like

Re: Broke Up With My Fiance Today, She Was Raped By A Man Old To Be Her Father by MufasaLion: 5:10pm On Aug 06, 2021
Ruke1989:

Right now she picked up my call. I told her about Mirabel centre and Stern, she said they have contacted her with offer to help. She told them she doesn't want their help even without informing me. She was just furious and was angry over the broken relationship and is uninterested in seeking justice. She doesn't even corporate with me to forward the guys picture or threats to me so I can use to get to the root. I guess she is more pained by what she stands to loose from a broken relationship than what abuse she suffered sexually. I close my case at this junction.

How sure are you that she was even raped?
What if she eventually gave in to the man and their deal went south?
'Cause I don't really seem to understand how on earth would a lady that claimed to be allegedly raped not interested in seeking justice.

There's more to it than she told you, and it would be nice you meet with her and have physical conversations, so as to be get facts from her.
Re: Broke Up With My Fiance Today, She Was Raped By A Man Old To Be Her Father by Temmylee02: 5:12pm On Aug 06, 2021
Ruke1989:

bros let do it this way invite her over, settle the issue with her only on pretence then let her cook or if you have heap of dirty clothes let her wash them den let her fetch you water, clean the house in the night USE CONDOM Bleep nonsense commot for her brain then the next day let her go home then boom!!!! Block her line everywhere and if she comes back begging avoid her like plague simple. Best revenge ever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Broke Up With My Fiance Today, She Was Raped By A Man Old To Be Her Father by Ruke1989: 5:12pm On Aug 06, 2021
Telling me she is all alone by herself and doesn't want any of these NGO fighting rape or even court or police involvement. I have no remorse at this point. Because I am more convinced her bitter ness against me is 98% and for her rapist 2%. Her confrontation of the guy and release of their chats, his threats, pictures and willingness to speak up was what I felt could clear my Doubts but she didn't cooperate. Mirabel centre and Ster called her but she told them she doesn't want their help and is lamenting I left her she is alone. I told her my believing her won't help the case, what can help the case is her releasing of facts and cooperation with the NGOs she turned down oblivious to me.

3 Likes

Re: Broke Up With My Fiance Today, She Was Raped By A Man Old To Be Her Father by madamthemadam: 5:14pm On Aug 06, 2021
Temmylee02:
finally we know where you're from, most of y'all Benin girls nah prostitute nah.... Italy nah unah full their how you no go ask the op make him see am as normal thing, werey somebody says she's madamthemadam madam of all olosho of Benin.....no dey no dey quote me again oooooooh carry ur smelly puna go night market as usual. cheesy

because i spoke benin all of a sudden, i am now benin?, the benin girls doing prostitution are way better than the filthy undercover hoes in your family, i pity the unfortunate miscreant, that will marry into your cursed family, you parents failed woefully in raising you, but dont worry i will give you the discipline you dint receive at home...

1 Like

Re: Broke Up With My Fiance Today, She Was Raped By A Man Old To Be Her Father by madamthemadam: 5:15pm On Aug 06, 2021
1Sharon:

You are gullible and naive lol
and you are foolish and stupid lol

1 Like

Re: Broke Up With My Fiance Today, She Was Raped By A Man Old To Be Her Father by Temmylee02: 5:15pm On Aug 06, 2021
madamthemadam:

you are a goat and that makes you obviously brainless, you should be put away, you dont deserve to live among humans... Kai
madamthemadam hafa, lemme me wire your aza as you be Benin girl e dey me sure say your backyard go madtt so pm make we run sunting, I dey knack Wella oloun.......if I handle you oloun u go enjoy it well well.... wink wink cheesy
Re: Broke Up With My Fiance Today, She Was Raped By A Man Old To Be Her Father by madamthemadam: 5:17pm On Aug 06, 2021
Temmylee02:
bros let do it this way invite her over, settle the issue with her only on pretence then let her cook or if you have heap of dirty clothes let her wash them den let her fetch you water, clean the house in the night USE CONDOM Bleep nonsense commot for her brain then the next day let her go home then boom!!!! Block her line everywhere and if she comes back begging avoid her like plague simple. Best revenge ever.

your watermelon brain cannot comprehend the seriousness of anything, like this is a joke to you abi, sex sex sex, i already know your age range... Always thinking with their pee pee, dont worry e go clear from your body one day..
Goat..

1 Like

Re: Broke Up With My Fiance Today, She Was Raped By A Man Old To Be Her Father by madamthemadam: 5:18pm On Aug 06, 2021
Temmylee02:
madamthemadam hafa, lemme me wire your aza as you be Benin girl e dey me sure say your backyard go madtt so pm make we run sunting, I dey knack Wella oloun.......if I handle you oloun u go enjoy it well well.... wink wink cheesy

you suppose try out the energy on your mama first na, when she testify i go reason your matter give one mad woman wey dey my side..

1 Like

Re: Broke Up With My Fiance Today, She Was Raped By A Man Old To Be Her Father by Temmylee02: 5:19pm On Aug 06, 2021
madamthemadam:

because i spoke benin all of a sudden, i am now benin?, the benin girls doing prostitution are way better than the filthy undercover hoes in your family, i pity the unfortunate miscreant, that will marry into your cursed family, you parents failed woefully in raising you, but dont worry i will give you the discipline you dint receive at home...
we're saying the same thing, I would love it if you will come and gimme that home training lesson at my home......oloun you will make a perfect teacher and I will be a good student wink wink cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Broke Up With My Fiance Today, She Was Raped By A Man Old To Be Her Father by Temmylee02: 5:20pm On Aug 06, 2021
madamthemadam:

you suppose try out the energy on your mama first na, when she testify i go reason your matter give one mad woman wey dey my side..
I can still handle both you and your mumsy if nah like that you want am, one of my favorites grin grin

1 Like

Re: Broke Up With My Fiance Today, She Was Raped By A Man Old To Be Her Father by madamthemadam: 5:21pm On Aug 06, 2021
Temmylee02:
I can still handle both you and your mumsy if nah like that you want am, one of my favorites grin grin

i know you sleep with your relations, incest is food to you people, but no worry, the thunder wey dey fire those kind acts dey come for you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sex Doll: A Man Disfigured His Doll After Going 10 Rounds With Tramaldol / Boy Films Girlfriend Fighting His Mum . / Do Women Get Tired Of Same Dick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.