Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Broke Up With My Fiance Today, She Was Raped By A Man Old To Be Her Father - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Broke Up With My Fiance Today, She Was Raped By A Man Old To Be Her Father (9745 Views)

Valentine: Tested My Fiance Today And She Failed...though / ''I Am H0rny, I Need A Man'' Old Granny Cries Out, Spark Outrage / I've Been Wooing Her For Long On FB, Then Today She Uploaded This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Broke Up With My Fiance Today, She Was Raped By A Man Old To Be Her Father by Lerumo: 12:57pm On Aug 27, 2021
Your girlfriend tells you she was raped and the first thing you do is to break up with her.
If she was your wife you’d probably have done the same thing. From your write up I see a very self centred person.
Re: Broke Up With My Fiance Today, She Was Raped By A Man Old To Be Her Father by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 27, 2021
Lerumo:
Your girlfriend tells you she was raped and the first thing you do is to break up with her.
If she was your wife you’d probably have done the same thing. From your write up I see a very self centred person.

You are projecting falsehood. Breaking up with her was not the first thing he did.

He interrogated her and got a clear picture of what really happened. Then he decided she is not the kind of person he wants to spend the rest of his life with.

@ the bolded (what really happened):
Read his post again slowly, think and comprehend the situation.

2 Likes

Re: Broke Up With My Fiance Today, She Was Raped By A Man Old To Be Her Father by Lostchild(m): 2:34pm On Aug 27, 2021
Ruke1989

1.The man dey do your babe

2. Your babe dey use your head.

She dey fv'ck the man
Re: Broke Up With My Fiance Today, She Was Raped By A Man Old To Be Her Father by debbydams(f): 3:42pm On Aug 27, 2021
Princecool25:
Lies!!just one man with no gun or weapon can’t rape a girl…your fiance is obviously lying to you.
hhaaa llenuu eh
Re: Broke Up With My Fiance Today, She Was Raped By A Man Old To Be Her Father by onyinye84(m): 6:01am On Aug 28, 2021
I am a guy and i dont support rape but you see some guys commenting here about this makes me wonder what some guys really feel. Women are weaker vessels and should be treated as such. Those guys blaming her may God forgive you. I pray same thing happens to your sister, then lets see how you would react.

3 Likes

Re: Broke Up With My Fiance Today, She Was Raped By A Man Old To Be Her Father by Lekan239(m): 6:24am On Aug 28, 2021
Ruke1989:
I found out now Mirabel centre contacted her and she turned down their request to support her. She is just more angry about our broken relationship than about getting help. She is not interested in seeking justice. She feels she is alone while blocking the channels I tried to open up to enable her get Justice
she was not raped, infact she was bleep very well by the man and she was moaning during the seex. She is just remorseful afterwards. She knows this that is why she don't want to push charges to harm an innocent man

3 Likes

Re: Broke Up With My Fiance Today, She Was Raped By A Man Old To Be Her Father by ford101: 5:59pm On Aug 30, 2021
Robisky001:
Are you serious about the land? We have pieces of land across the Eastern States.
were and were do you have land in the eastern part and how much.
Re: Broke Up With My Fiance Today, She Was Raped By A Man Old To Be Her Father by Robisky001(m): 8:53am On Aug 31, 2021
ford101:
were and were do you have land in the eastern part and how much.
We have in all the Eastern State. Which State are you looking to get from?
Re: Broke Up With My Fiance Today, She Was Raped By A Man Old To Be Her Father by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 31, 2021
ford101:
most girls just want to be raped.
you just predicted the future of your daughter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Broke Up With My Fiance Today, She Was Raped By A Man Old To Be Her Father by Lerumo: 1:05pm On Sep 05, 2021
Beloved3:

You are projecting falsehood. Breaking up with her was not the first thing he did.

He interrogated her and got a clear picture of what really happened. Then he decided she is not the kind of person he wants to spend the rest of his life with.

@ the bolded (what really happened):
Read his post again slowly, think and comprehend the situation.

1. You obviously not smart enough to understand that I don’t mean “first thing” literally.

2. Were you there when he was interrogating her?
3. You go back read his post again slowly, think and comprehend the situation by also reading between the lines if you know what that means.
Re: Broke Up With My Fiance Today, She Was Raped By A Man Old To Be Her Father by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 05, 2021
Lerumo:

1. You obviously not smart enough to understand that I don’t mean “first thing” literally.

2. Were you there when he was interrogating her?
3. You go back read his post again slowly, think and comprehend the situation by also reading between the lines if you know what that means.

Oga this issue is long thrashed. Why quote me after many days?

Lerumo:

Okay do you care to elaborate on what you mean @ the bolded?
Isn't that suffice to say there are actions you expect he should have done after the rape apart from breaking up or before breaking up?
If that is correct, what are the actions you expected of him? Please list them.

Let's compare and see if he didn't indeed take some reasonable actions after the rape. E.g asking for explanations, asking to have the rapist prosecuted, asking to go to the hospital for treatment.

Cheers.
Re: Broke Up With My Fiance Today, She Was Raped By A Man Old To Be Her Father by begoniaa: 4:14pm On Sep 05, 2021
Hathor5:
The story does not make any sense.

Ahh, dear Hathor, I just love your brains. Once I see a thread and I'm thinking something, scrolling through to see other people's thoughts and to drop a particular reservation, bam! I see your comment echoing my exact sentiments. Likeeee. I don't know. I'm just feeling one kain one kain about the story, unlike most that I make a judgment on the spot about.

The OP, the girl, the man. Not one of them make any damn sense to me.

And she declined help from Mirabel Center? Why? How come? Because I know that org., and they take things like this seriously.
Re: Broke Up With My Fiance Today, She Was Raped By A Man Old To Be Her Father by Lerumo: 12:32am On Sep 06, 2021
Beloved3:

Oga this issue is long thrashed. Why quote me after many days?

Okay do you care to elaborate on what you mean @ the bolded?
Isn't that suffice to say there are actions you expect he should have done after the rape apart from breaking up or before breaking up?
If that is correct, what are the actions you expected of him? Please list them.

Let's compare and see if he didn't indeed take some reasonable actions after the rape. E.g asking for explanations, asking to have the rapist prosecuted, asking to go to the hospital for treatment.

Cheers.

I am happy with the level of maturity you have shown in your latest response and I’m sorry if I seemed rude earlier.

I can’t really give you the answer you requested because that would involve me typing a long reply and besides I won’t be able to adequately express myself. Also, I don’t really like typing or texting it’s too stressful for me. I prefer talking.

So, I will just summarize. His girlfriend had just been raped, she informed him and after asking questions blamed her and decides to end the relationship at the time she needs his support the most, he decides to end the relationship. That decision was ill timed and selfish and shows that he’s not someone that can be relied upon.
Re: Broke Up With My Fiance Today, She Was Raped By A Man Old To Be Her Father by Hathor5(f): 7:48am On Oct 18, 2021
begoniaa:

Ahh, dear Hathor, I just love your brains. Once I see a thread and I'm thinking something, scrolling through to see other people's thoughts and to drop a particular reservation, bam! I see your comment echoing my exact sentiments. Likeeee. I don't know. I'm just feeling one kain one kain about the story, unlike most that I make a judgment on the spot about.

The OP, the girl, the man. Not one of them make any damn sense to me.

And she declined help from Mirabel Center? Why? How come? Because I know that org., and they take things like this seriously.

Thanks dear. Coming from you, I feel flattered. cool smiley kiss
Re: Broke Up With My Fiance Today, She Was Raped By A Man Old To Be Her Father by purples25(f): 2:38am On Oct 02, 2023
So heartbreaking. It's painful to read and painful to see people claiming she lied. Just because they don't want their fellow man blamed. I really hope that wherever she is now, she would have healed, and I pray that God gives her justice.

So many times, rape scenes are not at all like you expect. The intimidation, the situation, is not in the way everyone expects it to go. It's something that doesn't have a particular pattern. I really really hope she heals and the old man has been punished somehow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies On Bikini / A Married Woman Checks Husband's Phone For The 1st Time And Sees This.. / Light Skinned Beautiful Than Dark Ones? Agree?(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.