Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,395 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Joshua Udom Explain How To Get Paid As A Facebook Advert Promoter - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Joshua Udom Explain How To Get Paid As A Facebook Advert Promoter (244 Views)

Trade your gift cards and run your Facebook advert with ngnexchange / How To Easily Fund Your Facebook Advert Without Getting Frustrated / See The Raw Results I Got In Just 6 Days Of My Facebook Advert - I Made 200k+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joshua Udom Explain How To Get Paid As A Facebook Advert Promoter by joshuaudom(m): 4:58am On Aug 06, 2021
My Name is Joshua Udom a digital marketer and a business blogger, today I will share with you how to make weekly cash from your facebook account.

Now Your question should be, Can I really get paid from my facebook account?
That’s a perfectly reasonable question. Regardless of how familiar you are with other paid social platforms. Fortunately, there’s a short, easy answer: yes, Facebook advertising pays – incredibly well.

However, rather than leave it at that, I wanted to examine the reasons why Facebook advert promoting should be one of the area you should also consider making money from.

Reason is, every business is going digitally and the first platform that comes to mind for any business owner is facebook. Facebook offers a wide range of advertising exposure for any kind of business, and it is cheaper to run ads on facebook than any other social platform. if I am wrong, please correct me.

Since you cant stay a day without visiting your facebook, you can also use your facebook account to post well designed graphic advertisement for new companies, business owners or some facebook group that are looking for new customer or group members and they will pay you between N100 to N3,000 per post on your facebook page.

Starting an Event promoting business from home with your facebook and smartphone is a new method that a lot of people never discovered, you will be able to easily make money from any post or comment that you post from your facebook page paid directly into your bank account.

Please keep your questions coming.

I will be answering your questions and replying your comments as we keep learning.

Best Regards,
Joshua Udom

Re: Joshua Udom Explain How To Get Paid As A Facebook Advert Promoter by garyaustin(m): 6:10am On Aug 06, 2021
Following
Re: Joshua Udom Explain How To Get Paid As A Facebook Advert Promoter by Temmylee02: 7:08am On Aug 06, 2021
joshuaudom:

Since you cant stay a day without visiting your facebook, you can also use your facebook account to post well designed graphic advertisement for new companies, business owners or some facebook group that are looking for new customer or group members and they will pay you between N100 to N3,000 per post on your facebook page.

Starting an Event promoting business from home with your facebook and smartphone is a new method that a lot of people never discovered, you will be able to easily make money from any post or comment that you post from your facebook page paid directly into your bank account.

Please keep your questions coming.

I will be answering your questions and replying your comments as we keep learning.

Best Regards,
Joshua Udom

how do I go about it
Re: Joshua Udom Explain How To Get Paid As A Facebook Advert Promoter by joshuaudom(m): 8:06am On Aug 06, 2021
Temmylee02:
how do I go about it

We are getting to that soon...
Re: Joshua Udom Explain How To Get Paid As A Facebook Advert Promoter by Aremolekunowo(m): 9:57pm On Aug 06, 2021
How

1 Like

Re: Joshua Udom Explain How To Get Paid As A Facebook Advert Promoter by melvindx70: 11:28pm On Aug 06, 2021
Send me info on my what's app no

(1) (Reply)

Chaka Partners With Tradingview To Help Clients Better Invest In Global Markets / Things You Must Conside Before Deciding On Wha Business/side Hustle To Do / I Need A Sienna To Travel Ijebu Mushin By Next Week?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.