Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

N-power: You Cannot Do Biometrics Without Writing The Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power: You Cannot Do Biometrics Without Writing The Test (7111 Views)

N-power: You Were Shortlisted But Did Not Do The Biometrics, Please Read This / N-power: You Scored 50% But Not Shortlisted? Please Read This / N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-power: You Cannot Do Biometrics Without Writing The Test by ezenwaez(m): 7:40am On Aug 06, 2021
Some N-Power batch C applicants have been trying to complete their N-Power Biometrics but have not been successful, infact some N-Power Batch C applicants claim to have gotten a call from N-Power on Tuesday precisely.
Please there is a process when it comes to the N-Power shortlising criteria, the first criterion is that you have to upload all the necessary documents, then write a test, writing the N-Power test is a prerequisite for all other processes, if you failed to carry out previous processes and probably try to jump some processes you will be flagged and you will not be able to progress pass a certain stage.
N-Power will not call you on phone to complete a process please all N-Power Batch C applicants should be mindful of scammers, mediums used by N-Power to reach fellow N-Power applicants are via email or sms or through the N-Power NASIMS portal.

1 Like

Re: N-power: You Cannot Do Biometrics Without Writing The Test by buttlover(m): 7:59am On Aug 06, 2021
Following:
Like play like play this thing go reach January 2022

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-power: You Cannot Do Biometrics Without Writing The Test by Aparthied: 8:26am On Aug 06, 2021
Front page material...food don land!!!

2 Likes

Re: N-power: You Cannot Do Biometrics Without Writing The Test by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 06, 2021
npower this, npower that, you no dey tire? Too much ado on noting, is everybody mad?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-power: You Cannot Do Biometrics Without Writing The Test by Navalsadiq(m): 9:17am On Aug 06, 2021
Wahala for who no do biometric

1 Like

Re: N-power: You Cannot Do Biometrics Without Writing The Test by Sirchef: 9:18am On Aug 06, 2021
N
Re: N-power: You Cannot Do Biometrics Without Writing The Test by WarriAproko: 9:20am On Aug 06, 2021
embarassed anytime i see all dis shit. I go dey reason to wipe ur head

8 Likes

Re: N-power: You Cannot Do Biometrics Without Writing The Test by inoki247: 9:20am On Aug 06, 2021
Hope say all diz N Power applicants no go get high blood pressure las las...

Cos derr problem no dey finish....

6 Likes

Re: N-power: You Cannot Do Biometrics Without Writing The Test by Victerica(m): 9:21am On Aug 06, 2021
Xiaomi1:
npower this, npower that, you no dey tire? Too much ado on noting, is everybody mad?

Big Question: Is Everybody Mad?

1 Like

Re: N-power: You Cannot Do Biometrics Without Writing The Test by Grace001: 9:22am On Aug 06, 2021
Suffer no dey tire this people

1 Like

Re: N-power: You Cannot Do Biometrics Without Writing The Test by BruncleZuma: 9:23am On Aug 06, 2021
grin grin grin grin

One week, one trouble

1 Like

Re: N-power: You Cannot Do Biometrics Without Writing The Test by WarriAproko: 9:26am On Aug 06, 2021
For 30k work noise dun too much

1 Like

Re: N-power: You Cannot Do Biometrics Without Writing The Test by Seniorwriter(m): 9:32am On Aug 06, 2021
WarriAproko:
For 30k work noise dun too much

Imagine not even up to $100 monthly SMH
That's why I don't fancy offline jobs talk less of this present incompetent terrorists infested administration jobs offer like this useless NPOWER scheme.
@OP there are thousands of ease2access earning opportunities available to earn via online but you need any or all of these three(3) basics for a legitimate earning means;
# Digital Skill(s)

# Digital Service(s)

# Investment Capital

In another news reach out via the facebook Id on my profile's personal text if you have access to internet + browsing gadgets and you are interested in learning how to earn up to $100 weekly from Whiteboard Animation.

Fee for mentorship is $20 - $50 or it's Naira equivalent.
youngestgrad:

You sef wan join FG scam us?
Stop showing your Toxic ignorance on a public space as this...how is a digital training offer a scam? Are you so slow!
Get your ass a digital skill and enjoy financial sufficiency rather than quote with trash post!
Deep Quote:
Ability to read and comprehend is a superpower so many lack it......i.e youngestgrad
youngestgrad:

You mean I should pay you 25k for training I can get for free online with no assurance that the training will bear fruits. Brother you are the one who is slow, if the digital skills you are canvassing for are as good as you say you won't need payment for training!! Well packaged fraudster.
It's obvious that you don't think before typing ...so I should use my free time to train for free because I earn with the skill?SMH@you.
Are you earning with the skill you learnt for free online? The difference is getting mentorship to be able to monetize the skill and effectively earn.

@SENIORWRITER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-power: You Cannot Do Biometrics Without Writing The Test by frankputer: 9:43am On Aug 06, 2021
God help u. OP
u need a better job
Re: N-power: You Cannot Do Biometrics Without Writing The Test by phemmyfour: 9:47am On Aug 06, 2021
Npower Wahala no dey finish

1 Like

Re: N-power: You Cannot Do Biometrics Without Writing The Test by optimistic0001: 9:52am On Aug 06, 2021
grin At least government know how to keep us busy so we don't think about their inffeciency. This simple thing is just taking too long. Anyways, I think this batch C is going to be the final parting gift of the president to Oza lazy youth.

1 Like

Re: N-power: You Cannot Do Biometrics Without Writing The Test by youngestgrad(m): 10:04am On Aug 06, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Imagine not even up to $100 monthly SMH
That's why I don't fancy offline jobs talk less of this present incompetent terrorists infested administration jobs offer like this useless NPOWER scheme.
@OP there are thousands of ease2access earning opportunities available to earn via online but you need any or all of these three(3) basics for a legitimate earning means;
# Digital Skill(s)

# Digital Service(s)

# Investment Capital

In another news reach out via the facebook Id on my profile's personal text if you have access to internet + browsing gadgets and you are interested in learning how to earn up to $100 weekly from Whiteboard Animation.

Fee for mentorship is $20 - $50 or it's Naira equivalent.

@SENIORWRITER
You sef wan join FG scam us?

1 Like

Re: N-power: You Cannot Do Biometrics Without Writing The Test by illicit(m): 10:06am On Aug 06, 2021
Wait o

What's all this nonsense self

They should employ them already
Re: N-power: You Cannot Do Biometrics Without Writing The Test by money121(m): 10:08am On Aug 06, 2021
Ok
Re: N-power: You Cannot Do Biometrics Without Writing The Test by SocialJustice: 10:10am On Aug 06, 2021
ezenwaez:

Some N-Power batch C applicants have been trying to complete their N-Power Biometrics but have not been successful, infact some N-Power Batch C applicants claim to have gotten a call from N-Power on Tuesday precisely.
Please there is a process when it comes to the N-Power shortlising criteria, the first criterion is that you have to upload all the necessary documents, then write a test, writing the N-Power test is a prerequisite for all other processes, if you failed to carry out previous processes and probably try to jump some processes you will be flagged and you will not be able to progress pass a certain stage.
N-Power will not call you on phone to complete a process please all N-Power Batch C applicants should be mindful of scammers, mediums used by N-Power to reach fellow N-Power applicants are via email or sms or through the N-Power NASIMS portal.
Guy wetin dey worry you self? Who send you aproko message?

You have abused this medium so much that by the time you have something reasonable to say nobody will be listening.

Seun please, I'm begging. Create a block button so I can block people I don't want to see their meaningless trash even when it appears on the front page.
Re: N-power: You Cannot Do Biometrics Without Writing The Test by azizsystem(m): 10:21am On Aug 06, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: N-power: You Cannot Do Biometrics Without Writing The Test by FBIBOT(m): 10:27am On Aug 06, 2021
So technically it will take one year to scale through npower registration.... Every week one wàhálà or the other....
Re: N-power: You Cannot Do Biometrics Without Writing The Test by Elete02: 10:28am On Aug 06, 2021
Okay

Re: N-power: You Cannot Do Biometrics Without Writing The Test by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:34am On Aug 06, 2021
ezenwaez:

That means the call received by my wife on Tuesday is not real or the message sent to her mail isn't real

Re: N-power: You Cannot Do Biometrics Without Writing The Test by Empressa(m): 10:34am On Aug 06, 2021
This Country nawa o

Re: N-power: You Cannot Do Biometrics Without Writing The Test by soloehis(m): 10:43am On Aug 06, 2021
ezenwaez:

bro my cousin try writing the test they wrote on the screen that the exercise has ended
Re: N-power: You Cannot Do Biometrics Without Writing The Test by Epistasis(m): 10:44am On Aug 06, 2021
Thank you OP for your good work on Npower. You are too much!
Re: N-power: You Cannot Do Biometrics Without Writing The Test by martyncee(m): 10:53am On Aug 06, 2021
I uploaded a picture on my profile but its not showing, I have tried it severally but to no avail. Any help pls
ezenwaez:

Re: N-power: You Cannot Do Biometrics Without Writing The Test by IgweOfNnewi: 11:04am On Aug 06, 2021
How were they shortlisted in the first place
Re: N-power: You Cannot Do Biometrics Without Writing The Test by bigpicture001: 11:35am On Aug 06, 2021
ezenwaez:

Is the uploading of documents still possible..?
Re: N-power: You Cannot Do Biometrics Without Writing The Test by ezenwaez(m): 11:36am On Aug 06, 2021
Portal is closed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Entry Level Recruitment At Vitafoam Nigeria Plc, February 2018 / First Bank At Last / How Are You Coping Without A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.