Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

IBB Rules Out Atiku, Tinubu Of 2023 Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBB Rules Out Atiku, Tinubu Of 2023 Presidency (41290 Views)

Presidency, Abubakar Sidiq Usman Call Out Atiku Over Nigeria Startup Bill Tweet / Supreme Court Strikes Out Atiku, PDP’s Appeal / President Buhari Tells Tribunal To Strike Out Atiku's Suit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IBB Rules Out Atiku, Tinubu Of 2023 Presidency by FreeStuffsNG: 8:51am On Aug 06, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Which useless asiwaju sent IBB packing?

That's how you sycophants pushed your thieving asiwaju to this point that's he's about to be disgraced.

He's already been arm twisted by the buni led caretaker committee. The final nail to his potilital career is in 2023

Una no dey shame
You're too young to understand or know about the event, please ask your elders to tell you about Hope '93 and Senator Tinubu of Lagos East sir.
Btw, no true Omooba Ilu Eko is uncouth and writes without the class of royalty the way you write.The true Omooba may soon report you to the owner of this platform as an impostor.

2 Likes

Re: IBB Rules Out Atiku, Tinubu Of 2023 Presidency by JuanDeDios: 8:51am On Aug 06, 2021
KingLennon:
IBB that is one of the bad leaders Nigeria has ever produced has turned to a motivational speaker because of Buhari's government. IBB is now a saint because of our darling president.
IBB is not one of the bad leaders. He has the number 1 spot as the worst and no other leader can compete. People don't know what this man did to this country.

2 Likes

Re: IBB Rules Out Atiku, Tinubu Of 2023 Presidency by Lanretoye(m): 8:51am On Aug 06, 2021
Foolish people always playing politics with the future of the country...he has seen 1 2 or 3 but cannot mention one,God will swear for you mr ibb.

1 Like

Re: IBB Rules Out Atiku, Tinubu Of 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 06, 2021
YorubaNinja:

MKO wouldn't have been any different from the current crop of these 4th republic Politicians. He'd even be way more corrupt than them all. undecided

I don’t care about assumptions, only facts. He won the election fair and square. Allow due process, and give the man opportunity to fail or succeed. IBB was wrong and set the country back 500 years, we might never recover from the debacle.

2 Likes

Re: IBB Rules Out Atiku, Tinubu Of 2023 Presidency by gigabyte13: 8:53am On Aug 06, 2021
grin grin grin grin
See who dey talk about the future of NIGERIA
grin grin grin
After Dem go say take the message, leave the messenger alone
The message is as good as the messenger.

3 Likes

Re: IBB Rules Out Atiku, Tinubu Of 2023 Presidency by Sleekfingers: 8:53am On Aug 06, 2021
MANDIPUTIN:
*Says new president should be in his sixties

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/08/06/breaking-news-ibb-rules-out-atiku-tinubu-from-2023/

nigerians no dey hear word.....dem get coconut heads.........they will still vote for atiku and tinubu.........even if buhari recontest, they will still vote for him........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IBB Rules Out Atiku, Tinubu Of 2023 Presidency by H4CK3R5: 8:54am On Aug 06, 2021
Na my room I go still dey when una go go vote again for anoda old marafuka

Either APC or PDP, e no dey pass those two. And even if dem see say okay the youth don create their own party and e be like say their party go win, dem go either wipe out the candidate or something sha go sha happen wey go still put us for anoda 8yrs in bondage

Anyhow una do am sha, na God dey keep me and my family even if agege bread won sell 100naira own for #950

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IBB Rules Out Atiku, Tinubu Of 2023 Presidency by Harrynight(m): 8:54am On Aug 06, 2021
I would suggest Let's give this position to men who are full of life not all these ancestors and lifeless fellows but the blinds and dullards voters won't reason this way!
Re: IBB Rules Out Atiku, Tinubu Of 2023 Presidency by Plut01: 8:54am On Aug 06, 2021

I'm sure IBB did not say all these. Someone that near to a vegetable status can not give such interview.

Re: IBB Rules Out Atiku, Tinubu Of 2023 Presidency by kingsceedon(m): 8:54am On Aug 06, 2021
didikakakuku:
Na IBB go decide for us? cheesy

Yes, for Yoruba and Hausa Fulanis

Re: IBB Rules Out Atiku, Tinubu Of 2023 Presidency by PrinceOfLagos: 8:55am On Aug 06, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

You're too young to understand or know about the event, please ask your elders to tell you about Hope '93 sir.
Btw, no true Omooba Ilu Eko is uncouth and writes without the class of royalty the way you write.
That toad you called Asiwaju is a greedy elf centered person

His state of origin isn't even Lagos but Osun state

He doesn't belong here

1 Like

Re: IBB Rules Out Atiku, Tinubu Of 2023 Presidency by gulfer: 8:56am On Aug 06, 2021
Says "the architect" of the current corruption spectrum bedeviling Nigeria; Babangida raped (looted) Nigeria and she has remained pliant to all subsequent rapists (looters) angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: IBB Rules Out Atiku, Tinubu Of 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 06, 2021
Meanwhile Buhari is 78 years. And that one na football age o. Bros real age na like 98 years cheesy
Re: IBB Rules Out Atiku, Tinubu Of 2023 Presidency by sukar886: 8:59am On Aug 06, 2021
didikakakuku:
Na IBB go decide for us? cheesy
. So u want make old men the rule una abi

1 Like

Re: IBB Rules Out Atiku, Tinubu Of 2023 Presidency by MrUchenna1(m): 9:01am On Aug 06, 2021
People can choose between the sweet lie or the bitter truth. He said the bitter truth, but many people wont like it.. specially ass lickers

1 Like

Re: IBB Rules Out Atiku, Tinubu Of 2023 Presidency by yetunsbay(m): 9:02am On Aug 06, 2021
Who he be ....mk him shut

1 Like

Re: IBB Rules Out Atiku, Tinubu Of 2023 Presidency by KingLennon(m): 9:03am On Aug 06, 2021
JuanDeDios:

IBB is not one of the bad leaders. He has the number 1 spot as the worst and no other leader can compete. People don't know what this man did to this country.
Judging by our economy, finance and structure back then and now. I think Buhari is no. 1
Re: IBB Rules Out Atiku, Tinubu Of 2023 Presidency by Jehovahnissi202: 9:03am On Aug 06, 2021
Babangida shaaaaaat up. You are one the looters and murderers, You killed Dele Giwa and cancelled election single handedly telling lies.. due to stupid Northern agenda. Enjoy your looted blood money. Allah will question you for untold hardship the innocent Nigerians are going through now. Evil genius, looter.Shame!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: IBB Rules Out Atiku, Tinubu Of 2023 Presidency by techWriter1: 9:03am On Aug 06, 2021
IBB is the key warship of Nigeria. June 12 will never ocs forgiven ocscause of this woman, booo!!!!!

1 Like

Re: IBB Rules Out Atiku, Tinubu Of 2023 Presidency by Indispensable85(m): 9:07am On Aug 06, 2021
YorubaNinja:

That's exactly why you Africans remain the most gullible. You refuse to vet and scrutinize your leaders before electing them into office.

How and where did MKO get his wealth? Ever bothered to ask?

Keep quiet empty symbal.
Re: IBB Rules Out Atiku, Tinubu Of 2023 Presidency by Pedyson: 9:07am On Aug 06, 2021
Can't we just do away with these old and familiar cowards.
Our mumu never do us reach? God just intervene, we don tire
I dey shame at the mention of Nigeria as a con3
Re: IBB Rules Out Atiku, Tinubu Of 2023 Presidency by jaxxy(m): 9:16am On Aug 06, 2021
falseprophet:
That's his opinion and he's entitled to it

Nigerians will never forget the fact that IBB made CORRUPTION a state religion and national language

I see IBB escaping judgement for his sins here on earth

I also see Buhari escaping karma

This I have seen!

Ibb was Corrupt yet he built better infrastructure than Buhari and many less corrupt presidents. That’s the irony of it All. undecided

The message was timely and accurate. I will leave the messenger out of it. undecided
Re: IBB Rules Out Atiku, Tinubu Of 2023 Presidency by Moorish: 9:17am On Aug 06, 2021
Throwback:
Why can't we have individuals in their 40s?

Is 60 not already part of the tired generation of failures.
This is a sensible comment
Re: IBB Rules Out Atiku, Tinubu Of 2023 Presidency by Moorish: 9:18am On Aug 06, 2021
Most Nigerians Ignore the legislative arm tho
Re: IBB Rules Out Atiku, Tinubu Of 2023 Presidency by udemzyudex(m): 9:19am On Aug 06, 2021
Who is IBB?
Re: IBB Rules Out Atiku, Tinubu Of 2023 Presidency by greenguy: 9:22am On Aug 06, 2021
... Another terrible leader in his time.
Re: IBB Rules Out Atiku, Tinubu Of 2023 Presidency by Throwback: 9:22am On Aug 06, 2021
GeneralPula:

Good leadership isn’t by how old..

Take a look at Makinde.
Take a look at Yaya bello..
What of dimeji Bankole?
Even Macron of France isn’t exclusive - he’s also useless nah why e dey chop slap..

If you’re not a good leader, you’re just not a good leader, either you’re 90 or 45..

Nigeria is one country that doesn’t appreciate a president that does things on credit, rather it has to my region is involved type of stuffs. So even if a sane mind becomes a president today, he’ll still have to bend to the style..

Nigeria needs somebody that is intelligent, that can think and that’s cruel - yes he must be cruel cuz he must be ready to chop many people eye to make good governance happen..

Certainly!

And we are also reminded of very old but vibrant leaders like Abraham Lincoln, FD Roosevelt, and Sir Winston Churchill.
Re: IBB Rules Out Atiku, Tinubu Of 2023 Presidency by LZAA: 9:27am On Aug 06, 2021
"While Tinubu, who marked an official 68th birthday in March, would have turned 70 years".
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Cc monogamy bamite AfonjaConehead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IBB Rules Out Atiku, Tinubu Of 2023 Presidency by Timmi: 9:31am On Aug 06, 2021
Sirheny007:
Lmao.
Tinubu can be their president when they actualize Oduduwa republic.

Atiku is failed project.

Not in 2023.

And your runaway Kanu can be the president of the Banana republic, if all Igbos can migrate to their southeastern states. The rest of us Nigerians will roll out the red carpet for them biko.
Re: IBB Rules Out Atiku, Tinubu Of 2023 Presidency by rollandben(m): 9:31am On Aug 06, 2021
I don't know why Babangida are still saying this when we all know of those 2 corrupt people he mentioned are irrelevant to 2023 election. We all know where we are going.
So therefore, IBB should shut his hell mouth up.
Re: IBB Rules Out Atiku, Tinubu Of 2023 Presidency by lereinter(m): 9:32am On Aug 06, 2021
Ever8090:
Before nko!! Wetin them wan come find for goverment again?...them swear for Nigeria leaders,?

Biden is older

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Youths With Laptop In Nigeria Arrested, Others Give Laptops To Youths / Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates / Charlyboy, Dino Melaye, Murray-Bruce Tape Their Mouths To Support 'NJIKO'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.