Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,901 members, 7,806,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

Should A Woman Be Hit Back By The Man She Hits? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Woman Be Hit Back By The Man She Hits? (2729 Views)

Can A Man And A Woman Be Friends / Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Woman Be Hit Back By The Man She Hits? by siofra(f): 9:21am On Aug 06, 2021
In these times of gender equality, if a woman hits you first would you hit her back?

2 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Be Hit Back By The Man She Hits? by Ammishaddai: 9:22am On Aug 06, 2021
I will hit back and call it self-defense

10 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Be Hit Back By The Man She Hits? by SUPERPACK: 9:25am On Aug 06, 2021
I will deliver her a jaw crushing blow.

14 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Be Hit Back By The Man She Hits? by Machinegun91(m): 9:28am On Aug 06, 2021
CAPITAL YES,

Hit her back with full force.

All we want is gender equality

10 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Be Hit Back By The Man She Hits? by Edopesin: 9:31am On Aug 06, 2021
I wouldn't though but any man can decide to do otherwise and I would applaud if he isn't at fault

3 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Be Hit Back By The Man She Hits? by siofra(f): 9:34am On Aug 06, 2021
So it is now that gender equality matters
Nairaland men sha, bloody hypocrites!!!!

Re: Should A Woman Be Hit Back By The Man She Hits? by Janesouthall: 9:43am On Aug 06, 2021
Why would a woman hit a man in the first place... And expect the man not to react... Gentleman no dey Nigeria again ooo...

4 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Be Hit Back By The Man She Hits? by EmekaBlue(m): 9:46am On Aug 06, 2021
I will either press her breast or tap her ass

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Be Hit Back By The Man She Hits? by advanceDNA: 9:48am On Aug 06, 2021
siofra:
In these times of gender equality, if a woman hits you first would you hit her back?

It’s not about gender equality...whoever hits first should be ready to face the consequences irrespective of the gender..it’s called reaction to provocation..even in the court of law..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Woman Be Hit Back By The Man She Hits? by Alasotele: 9:53am On Aug 06, 2021
If the woman is my wife, family or girlfriend then I probably won't react otherwise I will show her Newton's third law (every action has an equal and opposite reaction)
Re: Should A Woman Be Hit Back By The Man She Hits? by ObaKlaz: 9:58am On Aug 06, 2021
If they can't keep their dirty fast hands to themselves, then hit 'em up, like 2pac.

3 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Be Hit Back By The Man She Hits? by Qatar2022: 10:01am On Aug 06, 2021
siofra:

So it is now that gender equality matters
Nairaland men sha, bloody hypocrites!!!!
Man don't suppose to hit a woman, the same thing goes to woman but if she hit me , I will hit her back but if she respect me , I will do the same

7 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Be Hit Back By The Man She Hits? by ObaKlaz: 10:02am On Aug 06, 2021
EmekaBlue:
I will either press her breast or tap her ass
And you think that's not sexual harassment?!
Re: Should A Woman Be Hit Back By The Man She Hits? by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 06, 2021
I will slap her fat ass tongue
Re: Should A Woman Be Hit Back By The Man She Hits? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 10:07am On Aug 06, 2021
Yes!
Re: Should A Woman Be Hit Back By The Man She Hits? by EmekaBlue(m): 10:10am On Aug 06, 2021
ObaKlaz:
And you think that's not sexual harassment?!
she too gave me a physical harassment

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Be Hit Back By The Man She Hits? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:18am On Aug 06, 2021
@OP!!

Just don't Hit a Lady..
Though I know it's painful for a Lady to be slapping you n you not doing anything about it.. embarassed

But following modern laws n codes of conduct, just overlook..
If it's ur Wife/Girlfriend, report to her Mother..
If it's a colleague, threaten or sue her with Assault..

'Beating of woman na Olden Days Life'.. sad undecided

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Be Hit Back By The Man She Hits? by Timagex(m): 10:19am On Aug 06, 2021
The woman should hit the wrong man and see for herself. grin

2 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Be Hit Back By The Man She Hits? by Tonnyray: 10:20am On Aug 06, 2021
Vinnie2000:
And women hitting men is...?

2 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Be Hit Back By The Man She Hits? by ObaKlaz: 10:22am On Aug 06, 2021
EmekaBlue:
she too gave me a physical harassment
You can win the lawsuit by saying you acted in self defense, with evidence/witnesses to assert that she initiated physical violence.

But how would you defend perpetrating sexual harassment, to begin with?!

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Be Hit Back By The Man She Hits? by GIdiata(m): 10:23am On Aug 06, 2021
siofra:

So it is now that gender equality matters Nairaland men sha, bloody hypocrites!!!!
we have always supported equality. No one has monopoly of violence cool

3 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Be Hit Back By The Man She Hits? by pansophist(m): 10:26am On Aug 06, 2021
If a mosquito bites you, will you let it go or crush it to death? Does the argument that mosquito is weak and senseless valid?

If I hit Anthony Joshua because he is stronger than me, should he let me go free even if my blow is capable of breaking his nose?

If a girl of 16 years took a stick and flog another girl of 30 years old, should the older girl do nothing because the aggressor is younger and weaker?

How far should I twist this? You get the point.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should A Woman Be Hit Back By The Man She Hits? by EmekaBlue(m): 10:34am On Aug 06, 2021
ObaKlaz:
You can win the lawsuit by saying you acted in self defense, with evidence/witnesses to assert that she initiated physical violence.

But how would you defend perpetrating sexual harassment, to begin with?!
In Nigeria people fight and part ways...d law is bullshit

Maybe u r abroad that's why u sound this way

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Be Hit Back By The Man She Hits? by Kondomatic(m): 11:13am On Aug 06, 2021
Wait first..... If you no hit a woman just because she's a woman.

No be sexism be that?

19 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Be Hit Back By The Man She Hits? by angelfallz(m): 11:23am On Aug 06, 2021
My stand on this issue remains the same. If you're a woman and you are strong enough to slap, hit or punch a man, then you are strong enough to receive a slap, hit or punch from a man. Simple.

Women that behave and carry themselves like ladies always keep their hands to themselves. It is usually the thuggish and tout like women that like slapping, hitting or punching men and expect the men to walk away like good boys.

For those men that like to defend women that go about slapping or hitting or punching men the second picture is for you. You might end up like that guy or you son might end up like that guy.
Women would take advantage of you and use you people to practice their punching and slapping techniques.

3 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Be Hit Back By The Man She Hits? by angelfallz(m): 11:33am On Aug 06, 2021
Which one is gentleman no dey Nigeria again.
If a woman wants a gentleman she should behave like a lady.
A woman's ladylike behaviour brings out a man's gentleness.

Janesouthall:
Why would a woman hit a man in the first place... And expect the man not to react... Gentleman no dey Nigeria again ooo...

5 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Be Hit Back By The Man She Hits? by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:35am On Aug 06, 2021
It all depends why am being hit first for.....if its something baseless, she go even receive blows sef....

3 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Be Hit Back By The Man She Hits? by biddostandard: 11:35am On Aug 06, 2021
siofra:
if you are bold enough to hit me then be bold and ready to take my feast

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Be Hit Back By The Man She Hits? by angelfallz(m): 11:36am On Aug 06, 2021
1. Which laws says a woman can hit a man?
2. Who said anything about beating a woman?
The question is Should A Woman Be Hit Back By The Man She Hits, where did beating coming?
The picture below is for your type. I hope you enjoy being a woman's punching bag.

Vinnie2000:

@OP!!

Just don't Hit a Lady..
Though I know it's painful for a Lady to be slapping you n you not doing anything about it.. embarassed

But following modern laws n codes of conduct, just overlook..
If it's ur Wife/Girlfriend, report to her Mother..
If it's a colleague, threaten or sue her with Assault..

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Be Hit Back By The Man She Hits? by angelfallz(m): 11:41am On Aug 06, 2021
Why should it be dependent on something?

What right has a woman to hit, slap or punch you? If she's angry at you for something let her go and look for the nearest pillar and start punching ,slapping or hitting it.

You are not a punching bag to be used when she's angry. But if that is the life you want for yourself, then so be it.

valentineuwakwe:
It all depends why am being hit first for.....if its something baseless, she go even receive blows sef....

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Be Hit Back By The Man She Hits? by Ishilove: 11:59am On Aug 06, 2021
Why will you hit in the first place? Why the vawulence?

That aside, the reason why society advocates that you the man don't hit a woman when she hits first is because when you retaliate, you are likely going to do so with more force than she did because males are biologically stronger than females, thereby inflicting more damage on her than she ever possibly can on you.

However, violence begat violence. I have brothers and I will not like them to be manhandled by anyone, male or female. I'm a firm believer of equal opportunity ass whopping so don't hit if you don't want to get hit. If you slap, expect to receive slakpata in return.

9 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Be Hit Back By The Man She Hits? by Cholls(m): 12:07pm On Aug 06, 2021
Ishilove:
Why will you hit in the first place? Why the vawulence?

That aside, the reason why society advocates that you the man don't hit a woman when she hits first is because when you retaliate, you are likely going to do so with more force than she did because males are biological stronger than females, thereby inflicting more damage on her than she ever possibly can on you.

However, violence begat violence. I have brothers and I will not like them to be manhandled by anyone, male or female. I'm a firm believer of equal opportunity ass whopping so don't hit if you don't want to get hit. If you slap, expect to receive slakpata in return.
my sister you made this up yourself

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Manhandled Girlfriend In Edo Village / Things Are Happening In This Country..wtf??? / Wetin I Gain If She No Get Nyansh?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.