Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,926 members, 7,803,007 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Rebuilding Nigeria Is Doable – Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rebuilding Nigeria Is Doable – Osinbajo (528 Views)

2023 - Igbo Kwenu: 25 Million Voters Target Is Doable! / People's Reactions As Tinubu Releases 7-point Agenda For Rebuilding Nigeria / Rebuilding Nigeria.. Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Before And After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rebuilding Nigeria Is Doable – Osinbajo by Joylove2324(f): 9:24am On Aug 06, 2021
Despite the current turbulent socioeconomic conditions and the challenges they pose, generating economic growth, eradicating poverty, developing human capital and building up Nigeria’s infrastructural backbone in a sustainable manner is doable, especially with a sense of urgency, Vice President Yemi Osinbajo (SAN) has said.

Osinbajo therefore charged all the tiers of government and critical partners to be focused, open-minded and collaborative in meeting shared aspirations, providing better and fuller lives and decent jobs for Nigerians, especially the youths.

In a statement issued by his media aide, Laolu Akande, Prof Osinbajo expressed these views while virtually declaring open the 20th meeting of the Joint Planning Board and the National Council on Development Planning in Maiduguri, Borno State.

Members of the board and council are drawn from the federal government and economic planning commissioners from the states.

The vice president who spoke on the COVID-19 pandemic, security, climate change, education, the Fourth Industrial Revolution, and the African Continental Free Trade Agreement, noted that these issues require deliberate policy responses and deserve the attention of economic managers.

On the government’s response to the pandemic, he said, “The COVID-19 pandemic has had a unique and devastating impact on our health, economic systems, and social life. For a vibrant and enterprising people like ours, the whole experience of lockdowns and social distancing has been quite trying while economic difficulties made existing socio-economic conditions even harder.

https://leadership.ng/rebuilding-nigeria-is-doable-osinbajo/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Cc:
Seun
Mynd44
Lalasticlala

Re: Rebuilding Nigeria Is Doable – Osinbajo by Ammishaddai: 9:25am On Aug 06, 2021
This man continues to wear the cap of hypocrisy
Re: Rebuilding Nigeria Is Doable – Osinbajo by Grace001: 9:27am On Aug 06, 2021
Na wa
Re: Rebuilding Nigeria Is Doable – Osinbajo by Deputy1111(m): 9:27am On Aug 06, 2021
shocked
Re: Rebuilding Nigeria Is Doable – Osinbajo by Peappy49(f): 9:27am On Aug 06, 2021
For those too lazy to read the article :

Osinbajo therefore charged all the tiers of government and critical partners to be focused, open-minded and collaborative in meeting shared aspirations, providing better and fuller lives and decent jobs for Nigerians, especially the youths
Re: Rebuilding Nigeria Is Doable – Osinbajo by demitola(m): 9:28am On Aug 06, 2021
Positive mindedness | Focus

I love Osinbajo cool

1 Like

Re: Rebuilding Nigeria Is Doable – Osinbajo by Janetudeh(f): 9:30am On Aug 06, 2021
Well said, we need to understand that government has put into place the needed response to curb the impact of the pandemic, the evidence is there. It can only get better from here.
Re: Rebuilding Nigeria Is Doable – Osinbajo by TheRareGem1(f): 9:32am On Aug 06, 2021
Apt. That's why we want you to climb the mantle

1 Like

Re: Rebuilding Nigeria Is Doable – Osinbajo by FarahAideed: 9:32am On Aug 06, 2021
Never under Buhari though
Re: Rebuilding Nigeria Is Doable – Osinbajo by FarahAideed: 9:32am On Aug 06, 2021
Janetudeh:
Well said, we need to understand that government has put into place the needed response to curb the impact of the pandemic, the evidence is there. It can only get better from here.

Buhari is actually the pandemic

1 Like

Re: Rebuilding Nigeria Is Doable – Osinbajo by Dymaco(m): 9:32am On Aug 06, 2021
Keep on dreaming
Re: Rebuilding Nigeria Is Doable – Osinbajo by TheRareGem1(f): 9:39am On Aug 06, 2021
Ammishaddai:
This man continues to wear the cap of hypocrisy

While you wear the cap of idiocy

1 Like

Re: Rebuilding Nigeria Is Doable – Osinbajo by Bola146(f): 9:40am On Aug 06, 2021
Amen Amen Amen grin grin grin I believe

3 Likes

Re: Rebuilding Nigeria Is Doable – Osinbajo by Ammishaddai: 9:42am On Aug 06, 2021
[s]
TheRareGem1:

While you wear the cap of idiocy
[/s] I did not know you were the spokesman to the fool we call Vice president.
Re: Rebuilding Nigeria Is Doable – Osinbajo by Dejyom(m): 9:44am On Aug 06, 2021
If all tiers of the government and all critical partners and stakeholders can share VP Yemi Osinbajo's view, Nigeria will surely be fixed.
Like the VP said, it is DOABLE.
Re: Rebuilding Nigeria Is Doable – Osinbajo by pedrilo: 9:50am On Aug 06, 2021
What else do you need to make things happen sir?
You have the political power at your disposal yet you cant stop lecturing
I'm dissatisfied
Re: Rebuilding Nigeria Is Doable – Osinbajo by SaiOsinbajo: 10:04am On Aug 06, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] I did not know you were the spokesman to the fool we call Vice president.
. Go get a life and stop saying trash
Re: Rebuilding Nigeria Is Doable – Osinbajo by Ammishaddai: 10:37am On Aug 06, 2021
[s]
SaiOsinbajo:
. Go get a life and stop saying trash
[/s] Osibanjo is a fool and you and I both knows this .
Re: Rebuilding Nigeria Is Doable – Osinbajo by r4bbit: 10:46am On Aug 06, 2021
Peappy49:
For those too lazy to read the article :

Osinbajo therefore charged all the tiers of government and critical partners to be focused, open-minded and collaborative in meeting shared aspirations, providing better and fuller lives and decent jobs for Nigerians, especially the youths
thanks
Re: Rebuilding Nigeria Is Doable – Osinbajo by SaiOsinbajo: 12:04pm On Aug 06, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] Osibanjo is a fool and you and I both knows this .
Aren't you more foolish for allowing a foolish person as termed by you rule over you?
It takes a more foolish person to identify one, so I won't be surprised you did. Please learn to respect elders even if bitterness wont allow you do. You haven't gotten to his heights in any levels of life so just let him enjoy himself in peace than making a mockery of your foolishness here. It stinks
Re: Rebuilding Nigeria Is Doable – Osinbajo by Ammishaddai: 12:08pm On Aug 06, 2021
SaiOsinbajo:

Aren't you more foolish for allowing a foolish person as termed by you rule over you?
It takes a more foolish person to identify one, so I won't be surprised you did. Please learn to respect elders even if bitterness wont allow you do. You haven't gotten to his heights in any levels of life so just let him enjoy himself in peace than making a mockery of your foolishness here. It stinks
An elder that dines with corruption is no elder worth respecting. And just because Osibanjo pays your bills does not mean you shouldn't call a spade a spade .
Re: Rebuilding Nigeria Is Doable – Osinbajo by Ngorbungor(m): 12:08pm On Aug 06, 2021
Joylove2324:
Despite the current turbulent socioeconomic conditions and the challenges they pose, generating economic growth, eradicating poverty, developing human capital and building up Nigeria’s infrastructural backbone in a sustainable manner is doable, especially with a sense of urgency, Vice President Yemi Osinbajo (SAN) has said.

Osinbajo therefore charged all the tiers of government and critical partners to be focused, open-minded and collaborative in meeting shared aspirations, providing better and fuller lives and decent jobs for Nigerians, especially the youths.

In a statement issued by his media aide, Laolu Akande, Prof Osinbajo expressed these views while virtually declaring open the 20th meeting of the Joint Planning Board and the National Council on Development Planning in Maiduguri, Borno State.

Members of the board and council are drawn from the federal government and economic planning commissioners from the states.

The vice president who spoke on the COVID-19 pandemic, security, climate change, education, the Fourth Industrial Revolution, and the African Continental Free Trade Agreement, noted that these issues require deliberate policy responses and deserve the attention of economic managers.

On the government’s response to the pandemic, he said, “The COVID-19 pandemic has had a unique and devastating impact on our health, economic systems, and social life. For a vibrant and enterprising people like ours, the whole experience of lockdowns and social distancing has been quite trying while economic difficulties made existing socio-economic conditions even harder.

https://leadership.ng/rebuilding-nigeria-is-doable-osinbajo/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Cc:
Seun
Mynd44
Lalasticlala

Oga, you are in your sixth year as VP and you still can do anything, so stop giving false hope to Nigerians because you have failed
Re: Rebuilding Nigeria Is Doable – Osinbajo by Wada3: 12:58pm On Aug 06, 2021
I always like the patriotic posture of the Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo. Highly commendable
Re: Rebuilding Nigeria Is Doable – Osinbajo by SaiOsinbajo: 2:13pm On Aug 06, 2021
Ammishaddai:
An elder that dines with corruption is no elder worth respecting. And just because Osibanjo pays your bills does not mean you shouldn't call a spade a spade .
He doesn't pay my bills but you must understand hes trying his best but vant go beyond his stipulated roles as the vice president.
Re: Rebuilding Nigeria Is Doable – Osinbajo by Ammishaddai: 2:19pm On Aug 06, 2021
[s]
SaiOsinbajo:

He doesn't pay my bills but you must understand hes trying his best but vant go beyond his stipulated roles as the vice president.
[/s] Osibanjo should take notes from the likes of Atiku who stood up to their boss when wrong was done . You cannot tell me that Osibanjo is not aware of the spate of the nation , neither can you tell me he is ignorant of the tactics being played by the north to marginalize other parts of the country.
Re: Rebuilding Nigeria Is Doable – Osinbajo by SaiOsinbajo: 2:22pm On Aug 06, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] Osibanjo should take notes from the likes of Atiku who stood up to their boss when wrong was done . You cannot tell me that Osibanjo is not aware of the spate of the nation , neither can you tell me he is ignorant of the tactics being played by the north to marginalize other parts of the country.
Atiku stood his ground or was fighting for his political relevance. He's not ignorant of what is going on in the country rather you're the one who choose to be partisan and blind folded to effort being made by him to see things working. Tell me of Atiku's precendence as a VP and then we can start from there.
Re: Rebuilding Nigeria Is Doable – Osinbajo by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 06, 2021
I want to believe in him but I can’t get over my reservations about this guy. I prefer Sowore.
Re: Rebuilding Nigeria Is Doable – Osinbajo by Maxymilliano(m): 2:30pm On Aug 06, 2021
Be like say this man just dey wake up.

Rebuilding Nigeria is doable but what has he been doing to make it happen since 2015 ?

1 Like

Re: Rebuilding Nigeria Is Doable – Osinbajo by whoawa(m): 2:54pm On Aug 06, 2021
This man talks like a drunkard and a lunatic, professor of false hope.

Osibanjo: the VP It took 6 years to realize that rebuilding Nigeria is Doable.

(1) (Reply)

Protect Your Self Your Village And Town Fulani Terrorist Is Coming / Buhari Meets NMA, Urges Striking Doctors To Return To Work / Throwback: APC Threatens To Sue Fani-kayode Over Osinbajo, Tinubu Oath Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.