Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand (12233 Views)

You Are To Blame: Ladies! / Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To / Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by ozoemeka(m): 1:35am On May 23, 2011
Get to know it.
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by dazzle37(f): 1:56pm On May 23, 2011
i really don't see the big deal in someone being 6ft +
my collegue in the office is about 6.7 and his shoe size is 50, and believe me when its time for shopping, he does not find it funny because getting something his size is usually difficult, and funny enough, he is really handsome, but i don't see it getting to his head, he is still very calm and humble and respects everyone, he is a qualified architect and very good with 3d architecture and just recently finished his masters, so he has it all in one package and yet he has not come to a public forum to brag about ladies or people falling all over him, he plays basketball too so atleast he puts the height to good use, so in my opinion its not a big deal.
Don't even think that i am short, I am also 6ft, and i am a twin so imagine the stares we get from people when they see us walking together, we are always asking whats the big deal ? or maybe becos we are so identical you can't tell us apart, but my opinion, i prefer going for some one with brains and a good personality and character rather than just the height i Thank God that he has also been very faithfull to us so its not just about being a twin, but very pretty ladies with the right shape and every other thing in their right propotion and good brains too to go with, it was really funny i read this thread and saw peoples comments, to be being tall or over 6ft should not be over rated.
@ poster, you are talking about oil money and spoiling people with money, i can assure you, i have friends and people in ph, whom i can confidently tell you, that you can never match up to them, infact with your height, you would still feel intimidated by them, in terms of money and spending and some of them, you would even be bowing when giving them handshakes so your height at the end of the day would amount to nothing. Just thank God for making you who you are, because with God all thing s are possible.
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by hooklover: 9:50pm On May 23, 2011
dazzell 37 i can c the way u have cleverly come here to advertise ur self and ur twins while trying to leave the real issue that height is a plus for a man, well na u sabi, i tall be say i tall and i have what is required.be it brains, skill ,etc.

i have not come here to brag about riches or wealth thats not the issue cos na God dey give wealth, so if u think that those men that have screwed ur ass real hard and u come here and brag about it cos they have given u small money , then it shows u were daft while reading the post so if u were sensible u will not use state ment like [b]never be up to[/b]in your statement .

y will i bow down to such men and reduce my height when they no dey feed me, i guess u out of ur mind.

i believe its ur family that will never be up to such men, thats if they have not been bowing down already .

if u dont have any contibution just stay clear.
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by hooklover: 9:51pm On May 23, 2011
dazzell 37 i can c the way u have cleverly come here to advertise ur self and ur twins while trying to leave the real issue that height is a plus for a man, well na u sabi, i tall be say i tall and i have what is required.be it brains, skill ,etc.

i have not come here to brag about riches or wealth thats not the issue cos na God dey give wealth, so if u think that those men that have screwed ur ass real hard and u come here and brag about it cos they have given u small money , then it shows u were daft while reading the post so if u were sensible u will not use state ment like [b]never be up to[/b]in your statement .

y will i bow down to such men and reduce my height when they no dey feed me, i guess u out of ur mind.

i believe  its ur family that will never be up to such men, thats if they have not been  bowing down already .

Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by kandiikane(m): 11:25pm On May 23, 2011
I say if you are blessed flaunt it. . . the dwarfs/midgets/pymies will always try to bring you down for itwink
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by SlamDunk(m): 10:33am On May 24, 2011
@hooklover. U'r so immature. Post a picture lets c if u'r rly wot u say u r. Mchewwwww :@
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by dazzle37(f): 4:33pm On May 24, 2011
@ HOOKLOVER,

i don't believe in coming to bash people or their families, first of all i don't even know them let alone their families, what ever you feel like saying is up to you, its your fingers and your laptop you are using to type.
For your information, i don't even have to advertise myself or my sister, i am glad that atleast a few people here in N/L have actually met us in person so i don't need any adverts. you can as well go back to read your thread again and most of the replies that you have dropped for different comments and you would see why i wrote what i did at that time, and why is it that you only saw the one i wrote for my sister and i ?
why did you not see the part that i wrote about a collegue of mine in the office who is about 6.7 and wears a size 50 shoe and also plays basket ball ? i wrote about the money because you were bragging how someone should come to ph and you are going to spoil the person with money.
As for the part of insulting my family, Go child and SIN no more, you are already forgiven, because you don't know what you are saying.
in all these, how come you even managed to miss my point ?
my point is that there is no big deal in being 6ft or above, that the important thing should be your personality
and that it should not be over rated.

you need to start reading carefully before you jump to reply.
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by hooklover: 5:27pm On May 24, 2011
dazzee 37 u need to be careful in responding to write ups to avoid attack to your person.

my point with you is when u take my issue so personal to say that i can never be up to some guys that have screwed the hell out of u and yor sis ass,

then u come here and tell the whole world that one can never be up to them, i mean it show how shallow ur thinking is generally ,

secondly if ppl look at u cos u think u are pretty then be sure that ppl look at you to know how bleeping you will feel like for the fun of it not cos you are pretty.

i know u have weight problem that y u looking for slimming tea, hence u not as beautiful as u think.
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by dazzle37(f): 12:27pm On May 25, 2011
@ Hooklover,

oh my dear friend, you got that all wrong, i don't have a weight problem, i am currently not even up to a size 12

getting slimming tea is just like a precaution for me, because i don't even want to get to a size 12, i am currently a size 10 but the tendency of

getting to a size 12 or fatter is possible because of family genes, and since i am too busy to have time to go to the gym, i considered using the

slimming tea to put myself in check. And for you saying that the guys have screwed my sis and i, i know you are just trying to get a pound of flesh

from me cos i had touched a sensitive part that is hurting you so much . lol , so i will not even bother getting into that brawl with you, i am too

matured and too responsible for all that. stay well, i got work to do.
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by hooklover: 12:43pm On May 25, 2011
DAZZLE 37 ''I GOT WORK TO DO'' AS IF SAY NA U WORK PASS, FACE THE WORK AND DONT TALK TRASH HERE, WEATHER U SLIM OR FAT OR ABOUT TO BE OUT OF SHAPE NA U SABI,

MATURED SINGLE LADY LOOKING FOR HUSBAND,
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by tenry(m): 12:55pm On May 25, 2011
Abeg stop trading words on this matter and let's read something else jor.
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by SlamDunk(m): 11:43am On May 26, 2011
;d ;d ;d
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by ak47mann(m): 3:26pm On May 26, 2011
hooklover:

dazzell 37 i can c the way u have cleverly come here to advertise your self and your twins while trying to leave the real issue that height is a plus for a man, well na u sabi, i tall be say i tall and i have what is required.be it brains, skill ,etc.

i have not come here to brag about riches or wealth thats not the issue cos na God dey give wealth, s[b]o if u think that those men that have screwed your backside real hard and u come here and brag about it cos they have given u small money[/b] , then it shows u were daft while reading the post so if u were sensible u will not use state ment like [b]never be up to[/b]in your statement .

y will i bow down to such men and reduce my height when they no dey feed me, i guess u out of your mind.

i believe  its your family that will never be up to such men, thats if they have not been  bowing down already .

(Bolded) i swear to GOD i just choke on my drink grin grin grin grin grin grin my guy this one na fax dem dey fax this oneooooo you don kill me grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies, How Many Dicks Have Entered Your Pvssy This Year? / 5 Valid Reasons To Dump Your Hot Girlfriend (the Exceptional Man) / She Lost Her Virginity To Another Man After Promising Me . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.