Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Why Men Must Suck Pregnant Partners’ Breasts Regularly - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Men Must Suck Pregnant Partners’ Breasts Regularly (62361 Views)

Why Men Suffer Erectile Dysfunction, Low Sex Drive As They Age – Experts / Tracy Kiss, Bodybuilder Drinks Semen Regularly To Ward Off Coronavirus (Pics) / Coronavirus: Study Explains Why Men Are Affected More Than Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Men Must Suck Pregnant Partners’ Breasts Regularly by References: 12:12pm On Aug 06, 2021
A Chief Nursing Sister, Roseline Oladimeji, has advised pregnant women to allow their husbands to suck their breasts to prepare them for breastfeeding after delivery.

Oladimeji gave the advice at a sensitisation programme marking the 2021 World Breastfeeding Week organised by Amuwo Odofin Maternal and Child Centre, Festac Town, Lagos, on Thursday.

“Allow your husband to suck your breasts during pregnancy. Apart from bonding, it will help the nipples to be out and make it easier for your baby to latch on.

“You can also rub vaseline on your nipples at night before going to sleep. It helps to soften it,” the nursing sister said.

She urged pregnant women to prepare their breasts during pregnancy to avoid lactation problems after delivery.

She added that the colostrum – the first form of milk produced by the mammary glands of mammals (including humans) immediately following delivery of the newborn – contains nutrients that help boost the baby’s immunity.

“It is still breast milk,” she said.

Oladimeji cautioned that certain food, herbs and medications could hurt babies if they cross into the breast milk.

She particularly noted that drinking palmwine to improve lactation could introduce alcohol into the baby’s system during breastfeeding.

Oladimeji further cautioned mothers seeking advice from people who are not qualified to take care of babies to avoid causing harm to their children.

Also, the hospital’s dietician, Ms Gbemisola Ogundipe, advised lactating mothers to ensure that they take balanced meals and lots of water to increase the volume and quality of their breast milk.

“A breastfeeding mother should have meat, fish, eggs and vegetables in her meals. She should also take a glass of juice or smoothies.

“She should increase her fluid intake and this can come in form of water, milk, yoghurt, ice cream and pap,” she said.

Ogundipe also cautioned women against weaning their babies before they get to one year because of the misconception that breast milk changes to blood when a child turns one year.

She said exclusive breastfeeding is not only beneficial to the babies but also to the mothers and their families, as it helps to take the mother to her pre-pregnancy weight and lessen financial pressure on families.

The News Agency of Nigeria reports that the theme of the 2021 WBW was, ‘Protect Breastfeeding: A Shared Responsibility’.

NAN reports that the World Health Organisation and UNICEF say that though there had been progress in breastfeeding rates in the last four decades, the rates in Nigeria reduce with age.

In a joint statement issued by the Director-General of WHO, Dr. Tedros Ghebreyesus; and the Executive Director of UNICEF, Henrietta Fore, they stated that rate of exclusive breastfeeding rose from 17 per cent in 2013 to 29 percent in 2018.

They, however, said that the percentage of children breastfed within one hour of birth in Nigeria estimated at 42 per cent is still less than 50 percent.

“Breastfeeding rates in Nigeria reduced with age – 83 per cent of the children are breastfed up to one year while 28 per cent are breastfeeding till two years.

“It will show that the proportion of the children who are not breastfeeding increases with age,” it said.
https://punchng.com/why-men-must-suck-pregnant-partners-breasts-regularly-cns/?amp&utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Men Must Suck Pregnant Partners’ Breasts Regularly by TheEnygma(m): 12:20pm On Aug 06, 2021
Someone should inform me if this gets to FP.

Modified.

For some weird reason , I just had the hunch that a thread like this will make it to FP. ( Maybe because I know that most of the mods are pervs).
I just knew that this thread will get to the promised land and somehow I wasn't disappointed.

As for the topic.... Booby is life, no man will see a nice pair that would not want to suck.

There's no feeling in the world greater than burying your rod deep inside a kpekus while your mouth is deeply lost inside a big watermelon. (Don't let the preachers decieve you, Heaven no pass that one).

Finally all I gotta say is Big booby is life.

101 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Men Must Suck Pregnant Partners’ Breasts Regularly by olaric(m): 12:39pm On Aug 06, 2021
Good article

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Men Must Suck Pregnant Partners’ Breasts Regularly by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 06, 2021
Omoh! Proudly bobby united. Saving lives since time imo river.

135 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Men Must Suck Pregnant Partners’ Breasts Regularly by LoveFayfay(f): 2:28pm On Aug 06, 2021
excellence44:
Omoh! Proud bobby united. Saving lives since time imo river.

Champion grin grin

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Men Must Suck Pregnant Partners’ Breasts Regularly by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 06, 2021
LoveFayfay:

Champion grin grin

My new title now is champion of bobby. The only man to have conquered bobby with out raising a finger.

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Men Must Suck Pregnant Partners’ Breasts Regularly by LoveFayfay(f): 2:59pm On Aug 06, 2021
excellence44:

My new title now is champion of bobby. The only man to have conquered bobby with out raising a finger.

No be lie

7 Likes

Re: Why Men Must Suck Pregnant Partners’ Breasts Regularly by DoggoneDogg: 5:52pm On Aug 06, 2021
This kind of important news from a renowned medical practitioner won't make fp now but if na Igboho, Kanu, snake now, mods will move it kiamosa! angry angry

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Men Must Suck Pregnant Partners’ Breasts Regularly by femijay8271(m): 10:13am On Aug 07, 2021
The way wey I dey first suck Bobbi for 2hrs before I start the main work under d AC enh kiss... Hmm, make I no talk too much....And all this tin, na my mama cause ham as she quickly collect breast from my mouth when I still dey small I love breast...my mouth can't lie shocked shocked shocked

168 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Men Must Suck Pregnant Partners’ Breasts Regularly by Omicron007: 10:13am On Aug 07, 2021
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

This is a stale news.
We have been in the boobs sucking business for long.
I wonder how some guys start banging without first sucking the juicy boobs of their female partner in crime.

Boobs is life.
Boobs is healthy.
Boobs is rich.
Boobs is wonders.

Know this and know the truth.

102 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Men Must Suck Pregnant Partners’ Breasts Regularly by tellsblinks(m): 10:13am On Aug 07, 2021
Ahh

1 Like

Re: Why Men Must Suck Pregnant Partners’ Breasts Regularly by WibusJaga: 10:13am On Aug 07, 2021
Oga REFERENCES, so na because of breast matters you abandon Covid-19 updates for Dyt. shocked

6 Likes

Re: Why Men Must Suck Pregnant Partners’ Breasts Regularly by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 07, 2021
which kind wahala be this?
Re: Why Men Must Suck Pregnant Partners’ Breasts Regularly by sammy7410(m): 10:13am On Aug 07, 2021
Na so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Men Must Suck Pregnant Partners’ Breasts Regularly by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:13am On Aug 07, 2021
What is going on in Nairaland today .

Of all the problem and debate going on in nigeria,we decided to use today to debate over who sucks breast or not! angry.

Realy! Has it gotten to this?.

I weep for Nigeria..

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Men Must Suck Pregnant Partners’ Breasts Regularly by gift2xl: 10:14am On Aug 07, 2021
For those with free time.
Life no balance, Men always digging where they came from and men going back to what they where sucking as kids.
Thumbs up for the men they never expire always revisiting cases.

3 Likes

Re: Why Men Must Suck Pregnant Partners’ Breasts Regularly by Romanoff(f): 10:14am On Aug 07, 2021
Lol.

Wahala for who get belle wey no get husband o, or wahala for who get belle wey their hubby dey far from them.

On such situations, just do breasts massages and clean your nipples and areolas using vaseline or Shea butter.

You go dey alright.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Men Must Suck Pregnant Partners’ Breasts Regularly by Ashley001(f): 10:14am On Aug 07, 2021
Re: Why Men Must Suck Pregnant Partners’ Breasts Regularly by ChasinGood(m): 10:14am On Aug 07, 2021
Take it or leave it, breast is life grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Men Must Suck Pregnant Partners’ Breasts Regularly by GeneralPula: 10:14am On Aug 07, 2021
How come nah breast matter dey evolve repeatedly?

Well, one thing I’m gonna tell men is that never ever suck a damaged breast. Not all breast are worthy of sucking..

Get your self a fresh and promising breast - not all those breast wey don lost it..

There’s a health advantage for sucking breast milk from a girl with high protein and vitamins..

There’s also a health advantage for a girl to swallow a mans cum, only a cum with high protein..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Men Must Suck Pregnant Partners’ Breasts Regularly by Omolomo4eva(m): 10:14am On Aug 07, 2021
No pix to back it up?
Re: Why Men Must Suck Pregnant Partners’ Breasts Regularly by BigDawsNet: 10:14am On Aug 07, 2021
Sucking pregnant woman breasts is really not a good idea ..the milk is not sweat atall

I would rather help her press, fold it ...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Men Must Suck Pregnant Partners’ Breasts Regularly by phemmyfour: 10:15am On Aug 07, 2021
Allow your husband to suck your breasts during pregnancy. Apart from bonding, it will help the nipples to be out and make it easier for your baby to latch on.

What is breast without pointed nipples

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Men Must Suck Pregnant Partners’ Breasts Regularly by Cof1ex(m): 10:15am On Aug 07, 2021
angry
Re: Why Men Must Suck Pregnant Partners’ Breasts Regularly by Shodipe33(m): 10:15am On Aug 07, 2021
No be lie.
Idiot
excellence44:

1 Like

Re: Why Men Must Suck Pregnant Partners’ Breasts Regularly by Akpuobi1: 10:15am On Aug 07, 2021
Hmmm...why the recent breasts sucking war among this gender?

In the other thread a commissioner proscribed men sucking there wives breasts, while this one is fully supporting the notion that men should do the needful.

Or is it me that's not comprehending?
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Must Suck Pregnant Partners’ Breasts Regularly by JohnnyBling(m): 10:15am On Aug 07, 2021
Very informative sha, no long talks just straight to the point. Con add to the fact say constant breast handling dey prevent breast cancer

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Men Must Suck Pregnant Partners’ Breasts Regularly by jinen: 10:15am On Aug 07, 2021
Imagine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Police Arrests 43 Clubbers, Strippers For Violating COVID-19 Protocols / Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) / What Paresthesia (paja Paja) Is All About And Why You Experience It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.