Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,878 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Can We Find Messiah Amongst Men? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can We Find Messiah Amongst Men? (505 Views)

Eli Eli Lama Sabachthani: Messiah Spoke Bantu Language / Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 / 2019: Nigeria’s Messiah Will Come From North - Pastor Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can We Find Messiah Amongst Men? by Buytruth(m): 12:57pm On Aug 06, 2021
Can We Find Messiah Amongst Men?
We all knows that this world needs Messiah now than before. But is it possible for the Corruptible and Mortal to be a Messiah to restore this world back to original plan and clean out the weeds and separate them from the good?
This world needs to be redeemed, repaired, renewed, and restored back to original plan, as God the Creator said it was very good when it was created.
Satan and Sin had damaged this world, the world the Creator created very good for us to be inhabited.
It is written: For thus saith the Lord that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the Lord; and there is none else. Isaiah 45:18.
Since God the Creator didn't created heaven for us to be inhabited, let us accepts the call of the Christ the Messiah which God the Creator had given to us to save this world, redeem it, repair it, renew it, and restore it back to the original plan which is very good for us.
Click below link to study the work and be a partakers to finish the work.
https://www./3332807986840904/?ref=share
Re: Can We Find Messiah Amongst Men? by budaatum: 4:21pm On Aug 06, 2021
Buytruth:
Can We Find Messiah Amongst Men?

Messiah for what? To save you?

There is a reason it is said that one must [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+16%3A24-25&version=KJV]take up one's cross[/url] and follow him. But I guess one must first understand the meaning of Logos in order to 'follow it'.
Re: Can We Find Messiah Amongst Men? by Buytruth(m): 5:57pm On Aug 06, 2021
Listening and Doing!
My dear brothers and sisters, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can We Find Messiah Amongst Men? by Buytruth(m): 6:58am On Aug 07, 2021
Buytruth:
Listening and Doing!
My dear brothers and sisters, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can We Find Messiah Amongst Men? by Buytruth(m): 6:38am On Aug 09, 2021
[quote author=Buytruth post=104515511][/quote]
Re: Can We Find Messiah Amongst Men? by Buytruth(m): 6:49am On Aug 11, 2021
[quote author=Buytruth post=104585633][/quote]
Re: Can We Find Messiah Amongst Men? by Buytruth(m): 8:07am On Aug 15, 2021
[quote author=Buytruth post=104662186][/quote]
Re: Can We Find Messiah Amongst Men? by xproducer: 2:17pm On Aug 15, 2021
The state of mankind since the fall -
"But we are all like an unclean thing, And all our righteousnesses are like filthy rags; We all fade as a leaf, And our iniquities, like the wind, Have taken us away." - Isaiah 64:6

The only way back to GOD, the only way to escape eternal destruction -
"Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." - John 14:6

"Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.” - Acts 4:12
Re: Can We Find Messiah Amongst Men? by Buytruth(m): 7:01am On Aug 29, 2021
xproducer:
The state of mankind since the fall -
"But we are all like an unclean thing, And all our righteousnesses are like filthy rags; We all fade as a leaf, And our iniquities, like the wind, Have taken us away." - Isaiah 64:6

The only way back to GOD, the only way to escape eternal destruction -
"Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." - John 14:6

"Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.” - Acts 4:12
Re: Can We Find Messiah Amongst Men? by Buytruth(m): 7:20am On Sep 12, 2021
[quote author=Buytruth post=105281143][/quote]
Re: Can We Find Messiah Amongst Men? by Nwchkwgz: 7:50am On Sep 12, 2021
The messiah is you
Everything balls down to you

1 Like

Re: Can We Find Messiah Amongst Men? by orunto27: 8:21am On Sep 12, 2021
FOR GOD SO LOVE THE WORLD THAT HE GAVE HIS SON, JESUS CHRIST THAT WHOSOEVER BELIEVE IN HIM WILL NOT PERISH BUT HAVE ETERNAL LIFE.

THE PRINCIPLE IS SHINE SHOW LIVE BELIEVE TRUST PATIENT LOVE AND SUCCEED.

THE PRACTICE IS LIGHT GOOD LIFE IN FAITH HOPE PEACE LOVE AND SUCCESS.

JESUS CHRIST THE RIGHTEOUS IS THE MESSIAH OF THE WORLD. BELIEVE THAT!!!
Re: Can We Find Messiah Amongst Men? by orunto27: 8:46am On Sep 12, 2021
TALKING ABOUT LOGO, NIGERIA HAS MESSIAH MATERIALS IN

OBASANJO IN SOLDERING, GOVERNANCE AND DEMOCRACY.

YOUNG YUL EDOCHIE, ACTOR, IN PRINCIPLE PRACTICE AND IN PERFORMANCE AND CONTROL.

OSINBAJO IN OBEDIENCE LAW LEADERSHIP AND CONVENTIONS.

ANYONE OF THE ABOVE CAN LEAD THE WORLD TO FRUITION IN SECURITY SAFETY AND SUCCESS.
Re: Can We Find Messiah Amongst Men? by orunto27: 8:49am On Sep 12, 2021
Buytruth:
Listening and Doing!

AGREED.
Re: Can We Find Messiah Amongst Men? by Buytruth(m): 2:34am On Sep 19, 2021
orunto27:

AGREED.

(1) (Reply)

Does Anything Exist That God Can Not Do? / My Son’s Cast Came Off Yesterday. Praise God. / Muslims Obey Their Allah More Than Christains To Their God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.