Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Unidentified Middle-Aged Woman Commits Suicide In Edo (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unidentified Middle-Aged Woman Commits Suicide In Edo (Photo) (325 Views)

Woman Commits Suicide After Her Groom-To-Be Died One Week To Their Wedding / Wanted Kidnap Kingpin, Yusuf Aliu, Arrested In Edo (Photo) / Lagos Building Collapse: Woman Commits Suicide After Losing Two Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unidentified Middle-Aged Woman Commits Suicide In Edo (Photo) by Insidenaijasblo: 1:16pm On Aug 06, 2021
A yet to be identified middle-aged woman has committed suicide in Idokpa community close to the Benin bypass, Edo State, Newspremises reports.

The lifeless body of the woman was found dangling on the ceiling of an uncompleted building on Thursday morning, August 5.

It was gathered that the woman, who residents said was not from Idokpa community, was believed to have committed suicide overnight.

As residents trooped out to the building to see the body, nobody could say why the woman decided to take such drastic action.

One of the residents at the scene of the incident, identified as Samuel, said that the woman was not a member of the community as nobody among the residents could recognise her.

"We all ran there when the news got to us but no one seems to know the woman or where she came from. Hopefully, the police will help unravel the mystery,” Samuel told Tribune.

It was further gathered that the owner of the uncompleted building contacted the police in the area, who made arrangement for the evacuation of the corpse to the mortuary.

Spokesperson of the Edo State Police Command, Kontongs Bello, who confirmed the incident, said that investigation is ongoing and a statement will be issued in due course.

https://newspremises.com.ng/unidentified-middle-aged-woman-commits-suicide-in-edo/

Re: Unidentified Middle-Aged Woman Commits Suicide In Edo (Photo) by Kingosytex(m): 1:16pm On Aug 06, 2021
Taking one's life is the height of cowardice lipsrsealed

For this life wey dey sweet like dis, I can't come and goan kill myself.
Re: Unidentified Middle-Aged Woman Commits Suicide In Edo (Photo) by Baawaa(m): 1:19pm On Aug 06, 2021
Though this government is frustrating, killing yourself is not the solution.
Re: Unidentified Middle-Aged Woman Commits Suicide In Edo (Photo) by Karlovych: 1:23pm On Aug 06, 2021
grin grin Edo State police command will issue a statement.
Re: Unidentified Middle-Aged Woman Commits Suicide In Edo (Photo) by Insidenaijasblo: 1:32pm On Aug 06, 2021
Baawaa:
Though this government is frustrating, killing yourself is not the solution.
Abioo
Re: Unidentified Middle-Aged Woman Commits Suicide In Edo (Photo) by Freddykrueger: 2:37pm On Aug 06, 2021
Kingosytex:
Taking one's life is the height of cowardice lipsrsealed

For this life wey dey sweet like dis, I can't come and goan kill myself.

You think it's easy to take your life? You need a hard and determined mind to do that. Never call a victim of suicide a coward, they have more heart than many people living.
Re: Unidentified Middle-Aged Woman Commits Suicide In Edo (Photo) by Sonnobax15(m): 2:44pm On Aug 06, 2021
undecided
Even though say life hard self,I can't stand the fact that I'll ever consider suicide as an option.....
This life sweet no be small.....you wey see food chop,even though if na once self, always be thankful to God because many people dey for outside wey never see even garri soak self...

Las las cha, God go see us through this perilous times because anybody wey survive this regime go must surely live long..
Re: Unidentified Middle-Aged Woman Commits Suicide In Edo (Photo) by slawormiir: 2:59pm On Aug 06, 2021
Damnnn niggar.
Too bad
Re: Unidentified Middle-Aged Woman Commits Suicide In Edo (Photo) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 3:09pm On Aug 06, 2021
Copy And Paste Blogger

(1) (Reply)

Hackers Steal $600m In Major Cryptocurrency Heist / 17-year-old Student Found Two Weeks After She Was Declared Missing / Stop The Killings Irigwe Land In Plateau State Lament In Grief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.