Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

IPOB/Yoruba Nation: IBB Finally Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho Agitations - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB/Yoruba Nation: IBB Finally Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho Agitations (54804 Views)

Gbajabiamila Denies Comparing IPOB, Yoruba Nation Agitators With Boko Haram / Ilana Omo Oodua: We Are Not Terrorists, Not Like IPOB — Yoruba Group To FG / IPOB, Yoruba Separatist Groups Plotting To Attack Lagos - CP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB/Yoruba Nation: IBB Finally Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho Agitations by kraftysprouts: 4:16pm On Aug 06, 2021
Powersurge:
Crap!! The 1% always seeking "one Nigeria".

The British company is still giving out benefits
Re: IPOB/Yoruba Nation: IBB Finally Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho Agitations by fuck419: 4:19pm On Aug 06, 2021
He is finished!
Re: IPOB/Yoruba Nation: IBB Finally Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho Agitations by seyz91(m): 4:35pm On Aug 06, 2021
I wonder oo
BSsniffer:
Why are they interviewing this vegetable?
Re: IPOB/Yoruba Nation: IBB Finally Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho Agitations by seyz91(m): 4:35pm On Aug 06, 2021
I no see anything hold in his gibberisg they called finally speak on undecided
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/ipob-yoruba-nation-ibb-finally-speaks-on-nnamdi-kanu-igboho-agitations/
Re: IPOB/Yoruba Nation: IBB Finally Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho Agitations by Nwaelohim: 4:41pm On Aug 06, 2021
socialmediaman:
Kidnapping Kanu from a foreign country was a big blunder! There are legal ways to seek extradition. The despot in Aso Rock lost it further there
You are so ignorance of issues of national security. What is the legal way to order members of ipob to burn down police station and kill security forces? Nigeria is not a version of ipob Nigeria is a country with more than 300milion people.. if guys should be happy Kanu was not just wasted , appreciate the government for bringing him alive to Nigeria.
Re: IPOB/Yoruba Nation: IBB Finally Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho Agitations by socialmediaman: 4:45pm On Aug 06, 2021
Nwaelohim:

You are so ignorance of issues of national security. What is the legal way to order members of ipob to burn down police station and kill security forces? Nigeria is not a version of ipob Nigeria is a country with more than 300milion people.. if guys should be happy Kanu was not just wasted , appreciate the government for bringing him alive to Nigeria.

Appreciate a government who cannot provide security for its citizens but can devote resources to track dissidents in foreign countries and kidnap them?
Re: IPOB/Yoruba Nation: IBB Finally Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho Agitations by joefelin2345: 4:48pm On Aug 06, 2021
Dabronze:
Maradonna Himself; Corruption Agitation And Seccession You are the one expose nigeria to it
my question ; 1.why do U nullify June 12 Election And Who Killed MKO
2. The money Charles Taylor gave u durin liberia civil war where is it
3.what did u know about the death of Obafemi Awolowo.
And who killed Dele Giwa? These are salient questions begging for answers. Until these questions are answered, this country shall not know peace. It is not a cause.
Re: IPOB/Yoruba Nation: IBB Finally Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho Agitations by Dabronze(m): 5:07pm On Aug 06, 2021
joefelin2345:
And who killed Dele Giwa? These are salient questions begging for answers. Until these questions are answered, this country shall not know peace. It is not a cause.
thanks for that and also Ken Sarowiwa
Do you that most of people killed by durin the tyme of this millitary men are from Southern Nigeria?
Re: IPOB/Yoruba Nation: IBB Finally Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho Agitations by joefelin2345: 5:33pm On Aug 06, 2021
Dabronze:
thanks for that and also Ken Sarowiwa
Do you that most of people killed by durin the tyme of this millitary men are from Southern Nigeria?
You are very correct. The more reason y we Southerners should unite & shake off their chains once & for all otherwise.....
Re: IPOB/Yoruba Nation: IBB Finally Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho Agitations by yusluvad(m): 6:18pm On Aug 06, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Ungrateful People like you, only deserve what you get.
What is it that I got ?

Let's be straight and realistic. We are all in this mess together bro. We're all bracing ourselves up individually....
Re: IPOB/Yoruba Nation: IBB Finally Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho Agitations by LegalWolf: 6:25pm On Aug 06, 2021
FalseProphet1:
IBB's days are numbered.

This I have seen.

Off course, same as yours and mine.
Re: IPOB/Yoruba Nation: IBB Finally Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho Agitations by LegalWolf: 6:26pm On Aug 06, 2021
You all will just shout and hate on IBB but nothing will change. Man has the right to say his truth and he is NOT solely the course of the country’s misfortune.

Those insulting him may never achieve his feats in this life
Re: IPOB/Yoruba Nation: IBB Finally Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho Agitations by Joker25: 6:52pm On Aug 06, 2021
This one want to take the tax collector and Tailor's spotlight ���
Re: IPOB/Yoruba Nation: IBB Finally Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho Agitations by Fourwinds: 7:15pm On Aug 06, 2021
osuofia2:
Both are terrorists, especially the Igboho Boy

Re: IPOB/Yoruba Nation: IBB Finally Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho Agitations by Fourwinds: 7:24pm On Aug 06, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

God is the author and finisher of our fate/faith , only him knows those destined to live long and those not destined to.

You be reason from your anus to say those who Abacha killed during Abiola protest are destined to die..nonsense everywhere
Re: IPOB/Yoruba Nation: IBB Finally Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho Agitations by Gfskw: 11:05pm On Aug 06, 2021
Hmmm
Re: IPOB/Yoruba Nation: IBB Finally Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho Agitations by UnabashedIPOB: 11:08pm On Aug 06, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Go and conduct your Mumu referendum or shut up. lipsrsealed nobody is conducting anything for you, 1 Nigeria, if you don’t like it pack your bags & check out like Andrew.

You just proved my point that you're a M0R0N!
Re: IPOB/Yoruba Nation: IBB Finally Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho Agitations by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 06, 2021
[s]
LegalWolf:
You all will just shout and hate on IBB but nothing will change. Man has the right to say his truth and he is NOT solely the course of the country’s misfortune.

Those insulting him may never achieve his feats in this life
[/s]

Nobody in their right mind will ever defend Babangida. I don’t care how much of a tribal bigot you are. You are not in your right mind if you defend the actions of IBB during his tenure as self proclaimed “evil genius” head of state of Nigeria
Re: IPOB/Yoruba Nation: IBB Finally Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho Agitations by Ficeo(m): 11:32pm On Aug 06, 2021
He technically did not answer the question appropriately.
Re: IPOB/Yoruba Nation: IBB Finally Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho Agitations by Poleski: 6:03am On Aug 07, 2021
He's one of the main reasons Nigeria is a big mess today!
Re: IPOB/Yoruba Nation: IBB Finally Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho Agitations by LegalWolf: 7:04am On Aug 07, 2021
kingawothefirst:
[s][/s]

Nobody in their right mind will ever defend Babangida. I don’t care how much of a tribal bigot you are. You are not in your right mind if you defend the actions of IBB during his tenure as self proclaimed “evil genius” head of state of Nigeria

That is an insanely stupid take. Even the devil has the right to be defended before God and man. The problem with the horde of you pseudo-scholars of Southern extraction is that you hold dearly to a truth you actually pay lip service to.

For a start, a lot of you chaps bandy the word freedom and fundamental rights. However, you go on harassing anyone who doesn’t share the same perspective with you. NK and Igboho keep disparaging the character of people who don’t share their views on succession calling them “sabo”. On this Nairaland, we’ve seen people attacking the houses of sabos. Even when Adeboye lost his son, we know what Igboho said and some of you lots still defended him!

That said, it is laughable saying I’m a tribal bigot. I don’t give a hoot about IBB, why should I care? I see a lot of hatred I feel it is unjustified and check my comment, I said IBB is not “solely” responsible for the country woes. He is as guilty of the country’s failure as Jonathan, Shagari and the current disaster of a president!

And why do Southerners, especially Yoruba, hate him? They feel he stole the mandate of Abiola. However, they keep forgetting that he did exactly the same thing to fellow Northerners such as Shehu Yaradua, Adamu Ciroma and the likes. If IBB hadn’t interfered in the first primary, you and I know that Abiola would never have contested.

You can mask your ethnic bigotry by sprinkling good English here and there, but don’t think we won’t decipher it.
Re: IPOB/Yoruba Nation: IBB Finally Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho Agitations by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 07, 2021
[s]
LegalWolf:

That is an insanely stupid take. Even the devil has the right to be defended before God and man. The problem with the horde of you pseudo-scholars of Southern extraction is that you hold dearly to a truth you actually pay lip service to.

For a start, a lot of you chaps bandy the word freedom and fundamental rights. However, you go on harassing anyone who doesn’t share the same perspective with you. NK and Igboho keep disparaging the character of people who don’t share their views on succession calling them “sabo”. On this Nairaland, we’ve seen people attacking the houses of sabos. Even when Adeboye lost his son, we know what Igboho said and some of you lots still defended him!

That said, it is laughable saying I’m a tribal bigot. I don’t give a hoot about IBB, why should I care? I see a lot of hatred I feel it is unjustified and check my comment, I said IBB is not “solely” responsible for the country woes. He is as guilty of the country’s failure as Jonathan, Shagari and the current disaster of a president!

And why do Southerners, especially Yoruba, hate him? They feel he stole the mandate of Abiola. However, they keep forgetting that he did exactly the same thing to fellow Northerners such as Shehu Yaradua, Adamu Ciroma and the likes. If IBB hadn’t interfered in the first primary, you and I know that Abiola would never have contested.

You can mask your ethnic bigotry by sprinkling good English here and there, but don’t think we won’t decipher it.
[/s]

Nonsense.

I did not read it.
Re: IPOB/Yoruba Nation: IBB Finally Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho Agitations by sencekompis: 11:48am On Aug 07, 2021
OLORIBURUKU DEY TALK
Re: IPOB/Yoruba Nation: IBB Finally Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho Agitations by sencekompis: 11:48am On Aug 07, 2021
idiomatic person
Re: IPOB/Yoruba Nation: IBB Finally Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho Agitations by LegalWolf: 12:00pm On Aug 07, 2021
kingawothefirst:

Nonsense.

I did not read it.

Rubbish! I don’t give a fvck!
Re: IPOB/Yoruba Nation: IBB Finally Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho Agitations by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 07, 2021
[s]
LegalWolf:

Rubbish! I don’t give a fvck!
[/s]
Re: IPOB/Yoruba Nation: IBB Finally Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho Agitations by LegalWolf: 4:07pm On Aug 07, 2021
kingawothefirst:

[s] Nonsense.

I did not read it.
[/s]
Re: IPOB/Yoruba Nation: IBB Finally Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho Agitations by LegalWolf: 4:09pm On Aug 07, 2021
kingawothefirst:
[s][/s]

[s]Nobody in their right mind will ever defend Babangida. I don’t care how much of a tribal bigot you are. You are not in your right mind if you defend the actions of IBB during his tenure as self proclaimed “evil genius” head of state of Nigeria
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Endsars: Desmond Elliot Condemns Social Media, Blasts Celebrities, Influencers / Results From FCT Council Election Indicate PDP In Clear Lead / The New Face Of Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.