Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,492 members, 7,781,479 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:14 PM

Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive (55467 Views)

Solution to why your stomach looks big( A) / Loose That Belle Fat With Aju Mbaise / Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by Elitehub(f): 4:23pm On Aug 06, 2021
In this short pieces of write up I will be sharing with you the few reasons why your stomach looks big .Belly fat refers to fat around the abdomen

Causes either by lifestyle or physiological or nature

1. Sugary Foods and Beverages
Many people take in more sugar every day than they realize.High-sugar foods include cakes and candies, along with choices like muffins and frozen yogurt. flavored coffee drinks and sweet tea are among the most popular sugar-sweetened beverages and chocolate

2. Alcohol
Can have both healthful and harmful effects.
When consumed in moderate amounts, especially may lower your risk of heart attacks and strokes
However, high alcohol intake may lead to inflammation, liver disease and other health problems
Some studies have shown that alcohol suppresses fat burning and that excess calories from alcohol are partly stored as belly fat — hence the term “beer belly”
Studies have linked high alcohol intake to weight gain around the middle. One study found that men who consumed more than three drinks per day were 80% more likely to have excess belly fat than men who consumed less alcohol
The quantity of alcohol consumed within a 24-hour period also appears to play a role.
In another study, daily drinkers who consumed less than one drink per day tended to have the least abdominal fat, while those who drank less often but consumed four or more drinks on “drinking days” were most likely to have excess belly fat .

3. A Low Fiber Diet Eating foods high in fiber is important for maintaining good health and controlling your weight. Some types of fiber can stabilize your hunger hormones, helping you feel full while reducing caloric absorption.Diets high in refined carbs and low in fiber have the opposite effect on appetite and weight gain, leading to increased levels of unhealthy belly fat.

4. Pregnancy After pregnancy, your belly changes shape. Your uterus drops, and the abdominal muscles shift around. These alterations can make it difficult for your body to regain muscular strength. This leaves subcutaneous fat showing front and center until the musculature is regained.

5. Menopause It is common for women to gain belly fat during menopause During puberty, the hormone estrogen tells the body to begin storing fat on the hips and thighs to prepare for pregnancy. While this subcutaneous fat isn’t harmful, the excess fat can be difficult to lose . Menopause officially occurs a year after a woman has her last menstrual period. Around this time, the woman’s estrogen levels plummet, which causes fat to be stored around the abdomen rather than on the hips and thighs.

6. Genetics : In 2014, researchers identified three new genes linked with an increased waist-to-hip ratio and belly fat, including two only found in women.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 06, 2021
This post ain't complete without the solution. angry
So tired of seeing drum bellies everywhere. angry

280 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by Nanorest: 9:13pm On Aug 06, 2021
Just like all PDP members

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by Deathforall: 9:13pm On Aug 06, 2021
sad

2 Likes

Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by saintruky(m): 9:13pm On Aug 06, 2021
This one strong
Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 06, 2021
reminds me of the female who took a swipe at Nigerian women failing to realise her mother and herself, together with her density wig on her head was sitting comfortably on that table.
Say what you want about Nigerian women, when you point 1 finger at us, 4 points back to your mother, sister, girlfriend /wife and daughter cheesy grin

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by AfriNotesNEWS: 9:13pm On Aug 06, 2021
Nice.. but you forget to add aftermaths of STI's and STD's.. those ones follow the cause fat stomach..... Should incase u forget...

Stay Faithful... Observe 100% hygiene... Sex purity is a goal...

There are alot of STI/STD with variants...

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by arthurwillia(m): 9:13pm On Aug 06, 2021
To further buttress OP

Ladies and gentlemen with potbelly out there, there’s no amount of waist trainer you wear that will slim your waist, if you like drink slimming tea from now till thy kingdom come but if you don’t watch your diet you go just Dey there oo

See a physiotherapist today

Please if you have any close politician that can help secure a job in any hospital please contact me oo
Abeg

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by Jamiubond009(m): 9:13pm On Aug 06, 2021
late night fufu grin

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by youtubewizzy: 9:13pm On Aug 06, 2021
great piece ...for those beginning the journey in bit coin follow my new YouTube channel search for emillionaire tv and subscribe. thanks me later

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by Circuitlord(m): 9:13pm On Aug 06, 2021
Na person wey see food chop dey get big stomach... Me that used to have big stomach back then, my stomach is now as flat as pancake.

Soldiers came to our compound yesterday to pack my neighbour’s properties in a big truck. They handcuffed my neighbor and started beating him mercilessly. No one could move near them or say a word. After they finished packing all his properties, they bundled my neighbor inside the truck and drove off. Even my landlady that he owed three years rent was dumbfounded. Luckily for my neighbor, His wife and kids were at his mum’s place. I just saw my neighbor’s close friend this morning and he said i shouldn’t tell anybody that my neighbor wanted to pack out without paying the rent owed, So he planned with a soldier friend of his to help him pack his load . Country hard

237 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by olulove(m): 9:13pm On Aug 06, 2021
Add Nwokworbi grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by Romanoff(f): 9:14pm On Aug 06, 2021
The hoodlums that are in the kitchen at 1am are on this table.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by obicoolnino: 9:14pm On Aug 06, 2021
Afor beer grin grin many are too lazy to exercise after consuming too many fat content.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 06, 2021
I no even Sabi wetin cause my own but I like pizza, coldstone, shawarma and Gelato...
All the aforementioned are balanced diet naw, and zero sugar...

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by FalseProphet1(m): 9:14pm On Aug 06, 2021
Pot belly is a sign of blessings, cos no matter how poor you are once you have pot belley and dress well people will respect you, you'll be treated like a big man even do you don't have shi shi in your pocket.

This I have seen

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by Baawaa(m): 9:14pm On Aug 06, 2021
Indiscipline is the major cause,simple

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:14pm On Aug 06, 2021
This applies to both male and female, before them thirsty boys come here to insult their mothers and sisters without looking at themselves.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by Ulunne777(f): 9:14pm On Aug 06, 2021
Kept shaking my head when I read how Nl boys liked the ''never been pregnant but have post partum belly" post.
Funny enough,90percent of them have postpartum bellies.
Instead of going home to rest for tomorrow, they'll branch to take beer upon beer until their bellies become permanently distended.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 06, 2021
Young Nigerian girls with big bellies are unattractive, I hate that thing on my women

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by PrinceGoku(m): 9:14pm On Aug 06, 2021
LIVINGICON:
This post ain't complete without the solution. angry
So tired of seeing drum bellies everywhere. angry

Exercises.....
1. Half crunches. ...
2. High knees. ...
3. Flutter kicks. ...
4. V-ups. ...
5. Russian twists. ...
6. Side kicks. ...
7. Standard plank. ...
8. Straight arm plank.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by bbode1(m): 9:14pm On Aug 06, 2021
Gmm
Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by rottenPussy: 9:14pm On Aug 06, 2021
Men who eat pussiii don’t have pot bolly — a core secret.

1 Like

Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by zombieHUNTER: 9:14pm On Aug 06, 2021
Chanting sai barber
Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by resenne(f): 9:15pm On Aug 06, 2021
Cut down on your excess calories.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by mystery22: 9:15pm On Aug 06, 2021
Without listing the solution

2 Likes

Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by lovelylad: 9:15pm On Aug 06, 2021
Getting and maintaining abs is one of my goals.. As in I hate pot belly die

8 Likes

Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by visijo(m): 9:15pm On Aug 06, 2021
Imagine listening to a love song and no one comes to your mind.
That's s the final stage of complete single life�

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive by Sonnobax15(m): 9:15pm On Aug 06, 2021
grin
I think genes is the major reason behind my flat stomach...As a matter of fact,i believe it's from my popsman via say even all my brothers too get flat stomachs..And alcohol isn't something that we're used to....So I think the op is very right on his points...

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How People Are Thanking Coronavirus Frontline Workers Worldwide (Pictures) / Man Who Took Tramadol In Lagos Tied Up While Behaving Strangely (Photos) / 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.