Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin (53985 Views)

Mayorkun Performs At Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero's Wedding (Video) / Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Bayero Wedding In Kano (Photos) / Sani Rimo: Kano Hisbah Commander Caught In Hotel With Married Woman (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 06, 2021
Okoyeeboz:
The Kano Hisbah has become a disgrace to Islam. I hope the remarkable foolishness being exhibited by this association of blockheads doesn't the position of Kano state government.
but Kano government created them Na including the tasks they perform

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 5:09pm On Aug 06, 2021
What of the bride and groom?
Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by aAK1(m): 5:09pm On Aug 06, 2021
I’m sure even the enlightened Muslims are ashamed for this people some times
Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by ogododo: 5:09pm On Aug 06, 2021
Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 06, 2021
cheesy grin
Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by Yoighaman(m): 5:10pm On Aug 06, 2021

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by dandostism88(m): 5:10pm On Aug 06, 2021
Sharing the pic online is a sin against their god, but to snap and post is not, if the hisba really mean it they should go and arrest the couples, shikena

4 Likes

Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by Sholaco: 5:10pm On Aug 06, 2021
Hehehe hypocrites, why not arresting her in the first place?
Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by DamnNiggar: 5:10pm On Aug 06, 2021
Fools grin
Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by slowice(m): 5:10pm On Aug 06, 2021
Oga when will you go and arrest her I'm waiting.
Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by duro4chang(m): 5:10pm On Aug 06, 2021
Hahaha! Backwardness of highest order.
Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by brainhgeek(m): 5:10pm On Aug 06, 2021
Not enough. She should be arrested! She should be stripped off the sinful dress and a mamariga with hijab down for her.
Bunch of idiotic, lunatic hypocrites who make religious laws for the poor

5 Likes

Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by do4luv14(m): 5:11pm On Aug 06, 2021
Wait Oooo, when did Buhari convert to Claim, for his Daughter to do white wedding, abi is ma eyes deceiving me
Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by PrinceOfLagos: 5:11pm On Aug 06, 2021
Carchoice:
grin

Someone should tag hisbah
Seems the guy is not in his right frame of mind

I wish him God's healing

That accident really changed him
Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by AngelicBeing: 5:11pm On Aug 06, 2021
Fahdiga:
Imagine the people I'm sharing the same country with. Lord Lugard you will continue to burn in hell fire
Hahaha, una go kill person with laugh for nairaland.com, lol at continue to burn in hell fire cheesy
Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by djukum1: 5:11pm On Aug 06, 2021
Fools parading as religious police.
If the northern Muslim sit down and continue to be rule by these jokers, one day the elite will deny u guys drinking water

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by Tonero231: 5:11pm On Aug 06, 2021
Lord Luggard why??
Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by Oladipo1166(m): 5:12pm On Aug 06, 2021
Carchoice:
grin

Someone should tag hisbah
The girl wowo
Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by Moscodee1990(m): 5:12pm On Aug 06, 2021
Hahaha
Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by Moscodee1990(m): 5:12pm On Aug 06, 2021
Lol
Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by bashir247: 5:13pm On Aug 06, 2021
Can dis ever be possible?
Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by harmony75: 5:13pm On Aug 06, 2021
Go to their houses collect their fones and get them arrested!
Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by Depressed101: 5:13pm On Aug 06, 2021
Sebu000:
Good one
good one for where?, make them go arrest her naw.. Na talk for mouth, and ban poor innocent citizens wey share the picture na them Sabi.
Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by blacknoir: 5:14pm On Aug 06, 2021
i laugh when hisbah banned mannequins ,i mean if a plastic an provoke sexual thoughts in your head then you are a gonner

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by maureensylvia(f): 5:14pm On Aug 06, 2021
Fahdiga:
Imagine the people I'm sharing the same country with. Lord Lugard you will continue to burn in hell fire

I almost pee on my trouser grin grin grin
Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by Danhumprey: 5:14pm On Aug 06, 2021
This country na cruise. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by Coldie(m): 5:14pm On Aug 06, 2021
If only the northerners were wise. The Buharis sons wife's wedding clothes were revealing and the press took pictures of it, hisbah didn't arrest them.

Now if it goes viral the poor will know that they have been played all these years as they arrest then for it.

What do they do they ban the pictures from spreading
Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 06, 2021
Upgrade to 5 to 6 rounds of sex. Premature ejaculation had led to many men loosing their love ones to other guys in the street. 70 percent of ladies and women will never say the truth on how they feel after having sex with a man in this mess. I was in the same shoe and lost my previous girls. If I ever asked them what happened they don't give a fault. But, it's now story. This is a complete natural product with no side effects. It's made in Herb to stop premature ejaculation. This is to make you last long in bed making any woman enjoy uptimum sex, to love you, and continue to follow you not even minding if you treat her bad. With this product you will last longer than before. It will flush out the waste in your intestine, thereby allowing blood to flow very well down to your penile making you super active in bed. *Usage: get a teaspoon of it and mix with either original honey or hot water. Once you complete the dosage. It will be inside your blood. Usage period is two weeks. It's to correct the abnormalities in the body. It's complete natural ingredients combined working fine with no side effects. You are free to reach out for any concerns you may have. *We deliver through transport drivers and Speed post to any location WhatsApp/call:08163202572
Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by Lamasta(m): 5:14pm On Aug 06, 2021
Wetin consign me with their matter my own be say if you ask the girl if she likes Islam deep down she will tell you am only doing it because of my family and not because I love the religion.....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by Babaken(m): 5:15pm On Aug 06, 2021
They should go and arrest who wear the dress than threatening who will share the pictures ndi Ala.
Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by Aparthied: 5:15pm On Aug 06, 2021
I see Northerners has deviants! They are like stone age peeps. They are still far from civilization. That's why they are everywhere as gate men and Shoe makers in port Harcourt.

3 Likes

Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 06, 2021
AnonPoet:

https://gazettengr.com/kano-hisbah-bans-sharing-of-buhari-son-wifes-wedding-photos-online/
But when people like yerima was using his big gbola on underage girls of 13 yrs in the North, u didn't think it was a sin. Hypocrites and animalistic people

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Replies Shehu Sani As He Likens Nigeria To Animal Kingdom / Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) / Photo Of Audu Abubakar As A Young Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.