Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin (53984 Views)

Mayorkun Performs At Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero's Wedding (Video) / Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Bayero Wedding In Kano (Photos) / Sani Rimo: Kano Hisbah Commander Caught In Hotel With Married Woman (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by hectorswag(m): 8:58pm On Aug 06, 2021
lexy2014:

U leave person wey dress de pursue people wey de share picture of person wey dress
E shock you abi? cheesy
Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by 3rockets(m): 9:14pm On Aug 06, 2021
Cowards and Hypocrites! Puppets in the hand of their masters. Slaves to money and pathetically gulible to fallacies. So u can condemn her but do nothing because she is marrying the son of your village god. If it is poor people now, you will be having orgasm at the though of stoning them to satisfy your evil agenda. Try Yusuf Buhari na?
Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by Fahdiga(m): 9:19pm On Aug 06, 2021
Mftivi:
still put lord for him name.
Just imagine the audacity
Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by stanliwise(m): 9:22pm On Aug 06, 2021
Okoyeeboz:

The last part of your moniker is ironic. It is the direct opposite of your post.
stale
Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by Danjikanbauchi: 9:36pm On Aug 06, 2021
Carchoice:
grin

Someone should tag hisbah
I will osh they even kidnapped the boy and all their senators on the wedding day let the worst happen.
Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by themanderon: 9:46pm On Aug 06, 2021
Imagine the kind of prehistoric anti development and anti progressive people one is forced to share a country with.
Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 06, 2021
I see your as ignorant and educated illiterate as what you read online, I know what my Holy Quran and my prophet Muhammed peace and blessings of Allah be with him says so I don't care what you say with your mouth but mind what you say man, don't get yourself into trouble pls....

Hendtime:

Sell that to the birds. I am not the one calling Islam violent religion but Muhammad and Allah through Quran and Hadiths, if you don't know go and learn about violence command of Allah and Muhammad the Arabian desert assassin and caravan robber
Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 06, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
This people are mad

They are obviously not in their right senses

Bunch of parasites

This people should go there separate ways abeg, they talk and reason like animals .

Hisbah ko, Iskaba ni
iskaba Fvck you bloody gan
Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by Jimiyung(m): 10:27pm On Aug 06, 2021
Idiots.
Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 06, 2021
Hisba abi whatever...

You people should mind your business!! And get civilized this is not stone ages..

Iran, turkey, UAE are they not Muslims too

Rubbish
Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by officialfoodie: 10:38pm On Aug 06, 2021
The castigated that actress for showing her back. Now, its this one but because her parents are highly placed, they can only condemn with mouth. Hypocrites
Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by bejeria101(m): 10:48pm On Aug 06, 2021
Their commander found in an hotel with a married woman have they swept that under the rug.

Awon sim 2 users.
Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by giantstar: 11:07pm On Aug 06, 2021
Hahaha I don't know what to comment, as Almighty God live surely I will be prosperous in life.
Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by nnennachiji(f): 12:41am On Aug 07, 2021
Ferizu:
I see your as ignorant and educated illiterate as what you read online, I know what my Holy Quran and my prophet Muhammed peace and blessings of Allah be with him says so I don't care what you say with your mouth but mind what you say man, don't get yourself into trouble pls....

You just told him not to get himself into trouble hmm confirming what he said
Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by AFONJACOW(m): 1:03am On Aug 07, 2021
They should go to Abuja and stop say barbar motorcade drag him out with his balls and gift him 600 strokes of cains for 600 reasons
Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by kizyalex10(m): 1:54am On Aug 07, 2021
AnonPoet:

https://gazettengr.com/kano-hisbah-bans-sharing-of-buhari-son-wifes-wedding-photos-online/
lolz religion is for the poor and besides who wan criticize a DICTACTOR DAUGHTER, try am nah
Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by Eborty(m): 2:00am On Aug 07, 2021
Just so feed up .

This herd of people, are just another class of homosapiens that happens to walk upright, and was so fortunate to speak, including puting on human clothes. With nothing else to show for civilization and freedom in a society.

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by tee4naija(m): 2:37am On Aug 07, 2021
And they kept telling us that their sharia law is the best form of law.
Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by padoc90(m): 5:06am On Aug 07, 2021
���
What a country..
Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by Nobody: 5:28am On Aug 07, 2021
These foools consider sharing of the pic as sin, but not her dressing? These mongols are totally braindead.
Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by Poleski: 6:11am On Aug 07, 2021
Religion is a huge curse to this country!
Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by kechywillz(m): 6:56am On Aug 07, 2021
I dont think with all these banning of one thing or the other by these hisbah people has stopped anything at all,it will rather fuel the indulgence secretly,for example persons who don't patronize prostitutes or drink alcohol will secretly indulge in it,sex within underage will be on the high side
Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by RussellRutherfo: 8:55am On Aug 07, 2021
Africana1123:
Africa still have a long way to go! Imagine what is the meaning of this statement from hisbah sad shocked

So Coward, muslims do something. The Christians are the ones you attack.

Which kind wahala be this?!!
If not for Christianity. Won't you have been jumping around in the Bush as a Monkey.
Would you have know how to even use Google?
Christianity don educate your country instead of thanking the Christian missionaries that gave their lives to ensure this country is developed. Your own is to tell lies against Christianity which are not true when we start digging into history. To think that 60 illiterates even liked your post shows how history needs to be brought back to schools so you youngsters can learn history.

Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by RussellRutherfo: 8:57am On Aug 07, 2021
Okoyeeboz:
The Kano Hisbah has become a disgrace to Islam. I hope the remarkable foolishness being exhibited by this association of blockheads doesn't represent the position of Kano state government.

Islam itself as founded by MuhamMad is a disgrace itself. Do you want us to look into the qu'ran and hadiths and see that Hisbah or Muslims are not even doing 100% the madness practiced by MuhamMad?
Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by winner37(m): 9:03am On Aug 07, 2021
This is ridiculous.
This people do talk foolishly on a foolish action..
This man I think cobwebs has covered the sensitive part of his brain...
Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by Counterfeit: 9:26am On Aug 07, 2021
Why this high level of HYPOCRISY? Everything seems to be BAD; from Mannequins to Moet and Chandon. I once dated one of them girls, from Kano to be precise, and very westernized. She jumps into my car fully decked up in her Regalia ( Hijab) , but under she has got this SEXY bum shorts on! She off loads them (Hijab) the moment she gets into my car, and be like.... 'phew'... " Who sent me..what have I gotten myself into". We would drive far off town to avoid prying eyes, to a coded joint, there, she'll exorcize herself of all her exorsizm. Why deprive yourselves? Let God be the Judge.
Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by Hendtime: 9:43am On Aug 07, 2021
Ferizu:

I am ready for your trouble so bring it on. Don't be a mugu, bring one verse from the Qur'an that make sense
Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by DAVE5(m): 11:14am On Aug 07, 2021
ikechukwu21:
Sick fellows. Bunch of hypocrites. Nothing sells more in their region than drugs for sex that will make you last for half a day(which is 12 hours) on top someone's daughter and then charms for hypnotising women.

You know them well well
Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by omah1(f): 12:24pm On Aug 07, 2021
Please next time use an appropriate picture to prove your point.
This topic has nothing to do with the Holy Bible and Christianity.

Africana1123:
Africa still have a long way to go! Imagine what is the meaning of this statement from hisbah sad shocked
Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by BluntCrazeMan: 12:28pm On Aug 07, 2021
Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by lexy2014: 1:58pm On Aug 07, 2021
hectorswag:

E shock you abi? cheesy

No be small chock

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Replies Shehu Sani As He Likens Nigeria To Animal Kingdom / Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) / Photo Of Audu Abubakar As A Young Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.