Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,289 members, 7,780,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:47 PM

Choosing Between Fg Job And Coca-cola Job - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Choosing Between Fg Job And Coca-cola Job (29667 Views)

Choosing Between My Career As A Boxer Or Graduating For My Degree / Should I Forfeit My Better Paying Job, For A Fg Job. / Should I Resign My Good Bank Job And Start A Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Choosing Between Fg Job And Coca-cola Job by Yaruk1: 5:07pm On Aug 06, 2021
Pls kindly advise appropriately if you are in my my friend's shoe. She lectures in one of the newly created universities (FG) and now cola-cola has invited her for on the job training as either a field officer or a supervisor. Pls kindly lend you voice with respect to what she should do. Thank you all.

4 Likes

Re: Choosing Between Fg Job And Coca-cola Job by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 06, 2021
If she's trying to build a career path, let her go for the lecturing job. but if she wants to build her bank account, let her go for the Coca-Cola job.

The latter is a multinational company and will pay well. She'll also enjoy other Ex Gratia and bonuses that the company makes from yearly profits.
I remember when I was with Guinness, Oba Akran Ikeja then.. Lots of benefits for staff.

Yey!!!! FTC for the second time today!
I'm the number ONE!

172 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Choosing Between Fg Job And Coca-cola Job by YeyeGbami: 5:11pm On Aug 06, 2021
If na me, FG job

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Choosing Between Fg Job And Coca-cola Job by Yaruk1: 5:27pm On Aug 06, 2021
[
Thank you so much for this elaborate explaination. She is after building her bank now. She has msc already quote author=CharisEleos post=104498611]If she's trying to build a career path, let her go for the lecturing job. but if she wants to build her bank account, let her go for the Coca-Cola job.

The latter is a multinational company and will pay well. She'll also enjoy other Ex Gratia and bonuses that the company makes from yearly profits.
I remember when I was with Guinness, Oba Akran Ikeja then.. Lots of benefits for staff.[/quote]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Choosing Between Fg Job And Coca-cola Job by advanceDNA: 5:35pm On Aug 06, 2021
Yaruk1:
Pls kindly advise appropriately if you are in my my friend's shoe. She lectures in one of the newly created universities (FG) and now cola-cola has invited her for on the job training as either a field officer or a supervisor. Pls kindly lend you voice with respect to what she should do. Thank you all.

Is it Hellenic or NBC??.....that’s how my cousin said he got a job with Coca-Cola only for me to find out he got a job with NBC..

If ur sister got a job with a Hellenic..it’s an opportunity of a life time if she’s a full staff...

If she’s a lecturer, I’m assuming she has a PhD...tell her i said she should collect Coca-Cola money...do Canada PR and Japaaaaa..her experience go be hot cake for Canada

169 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Choosing Between Fg Job And Coca-cola Job by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 06, 2021
Yaruk1:
[
Thank you so much for this elaborate explaination. She is after building her bank now. She has msc already quote author=CharisEleos post=104498611]If she's trying to build a career path, let her go for the lecturing job. but if she wants to build her bank account, let her go for the Coca-Cola job.

I remember when I was with Guinness, Oba Akran Ikeja then.. Lots of benefits for staff.

Ok then. Let her go for the Coca-Cola offer.

You're welcome.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Choosing Between Fg Job And Coca-cola Job by Yaruk1: 7:44pm On Aug 06, 2021
Wow! Thank you so much. I never knew that COCA-COLA is of two types Helenic n NBC. It seems is NBC. In short you really know her mind as far as Canada of a thing is concerned. Thank you once again
advanceDNA:

Is it Hellenic or NBC??.....that’s how my cousin said he got a job with Coca-Cola only for me to find out he got a job with NBC..

If ur sister got a job with a Hellenic..it’s an opportunity of a life time if she’s a full staff...

If she’s a lecturer, I’m assuming she has a PhD...tell her i said she should collect Coca-Cola money...do Canada PR and Japaaaaa..her experience go be hot cake for Canada

9 Likes

Re: Choosing Between Fg Job And Coca-cola Job by arthurwillia(m): 9:10pm On Aug 06, 2021
Let me wait for others cause me sef I no get job

Please if you have any close politician that can help secure a job in any hospital please contact me oo
Abeg

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Choosing Between Fg Job And Coca-cola Job by slawormiir: 9:10pm On Aug 06, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright.....

To me o....I prefer the lecturing job...job go dey secure...
Nobody will wake up one morning and terminate your appointment.....except if it is a gross misconduct....even as at that..they will set up a disciplinary committee to investigate first....promotion is very sure...you can apply for study leave with salary pay..two years study leave o

Lecturers of these days are coded millionaire

Blocking here and there....especially if her department or faculty runs partime programs....most runs babe, bombers and key board warriors don't do full time....they do part time.... and they block lecturers anyday anytime twice on Friday

98 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Choosing Between Fg Job And Coca-cola Job by Isable012: 9:10pm On Aug 06, 2021
Gooday to you all.

Please forgive me, if i can help myself i won't be begging. have been looking for help on nairaland.my name is cҽlésƭιṅe am native υgωυ-ҽɱҽ in αwɠụ local government in Enugu. Am 29 years. Have been sufferin tetra-plèɠic injury of the spine since the past 1 3 years ɳσω. Am only alive today because ɓყ Ꮐᝪᗞ mercy αղժ ɱყ ɱσƭɦҽɾ She look after me since i sustain the injury but life is now too very hard for us. My mother is aged, she is diabetics and my hands is partially affected due to the injury and i can no earn a living because of it. My family have tried so much on us and is just me and my mother that live here in the village with no one else here to help us. Am also having urinary tract infection problem due to my inability to be changing cαƭɦҽƭèɾ often and also because am unable to get good treaƭments and health care needs like suplements, supρorzitry, drugs etc. We also finding it hard to feed. please am calling on well meaning Nigerians to pls have mercy and please helpus. Nothing is too small and any NGO that can accept my condition please. ժҽtails
.31.71 78 ,62 50
Nwankwo Celestine
First bank

One of the pics below is me and the parish priest of my town.when he visited me.the second is my unproperly treatd bed sore causing deep hoe in my buttocks.
Re: Choosing Between Fg Job And Coca-cola Job by FalseProphet1(m): 9:10pm On Aug 06, 2021
Tell her to goan marry and become a house wife, that's what women were created for, once she accepts that calling she will find unlimited happiness that neither coca-cola nor the university job can give to her.

This I have seen.

11 Likes

Re: Choosing Between Fg Job And Coca-cola Job by Deathforall: 9:11pm On Aug 06, 2021
grin
Re: Choosing Between Fg Job And Coca-cola Job by ArewaNightmare: 9:11pm On Aug 06, 2021
grin Alaye don't be stingy , give one job away to us that needs it

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Choosing Between Fg Job And Coca-cola Job by resenne(f): 9:11pm On Aug 06, 2021
Cocacola first, she can bag her phd while in cocacola, then retire and join
FG later with her years of experience.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Choosing Between Fg Job And Coca-cola Job by careytommy37(m): 9:11pm On Aug 06, 2021
You better collect the FG job.
Coca-Cola that can wake up one morning and tell you to leave angry

8 Likes

Re: Choosing Between Fg Job And Coca-cola Job by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:11pm On Aug 06, 2021
How una take dey see these jobs

16 Likes

Re: Choosing Between Fg Job And Coca-cola Job by NaijaGoBetter20: 9:12pm On Aug 06, 2021
If she wants money let her move to Coca-Cola (Just better than the lecturer salary but she might not be able to
afford land in Maitama)

But if she likes book let her stick to a lecturing job (but she will not be able to afford land in Federal housing Lugbe)

For coca cola her salary will be coming from Nigeria Bottling Company (NBC) one of the reasons people are opting out.

As a Federal government worker her salary will be directly from Federal government.

Tell her to follow her heart

Last last she go marry and everything will end in other room

17 Likes

Re: Choosing Between Fg Job And Coca-cola Job by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 06, 2021
Coca cola na

1 Like

Re: Choosing Between Fg Job And Coca-cola Job by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 9:12pm On Aug 06, 2021
The coca kola job will expose him to better opportunities.
Government jobs are for lazy people and quota system dependants

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Choosing Between Fg Job And Coca-cola Job by jimmyolasun: 9:12pm On Aug 06, 2021
Tell your sister I like her. Husband material dey waste here. Tell her make she arrange herself, I be PR for Canada.

25 Likes

Re: Choosing Between Fg Job And Coca-cola Job by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:13pm On Aug 06, 2021
Choose FG

1 Like

Re: Choosing Between Fg Job And Coca-cola Job by frozen70(f): 9:14pm On Aug 06, 2021
Yaruk1:

Let your friend go for FG, because of job security

2 Likes

Re: Choosing Between Fg Job And Coca-cola Job by humilitypays(m): 9:14pm On Aug 06, 2021
lol, FG job.

If not for bribery, stealing and looting of public funds, you can never compare a permanent employment with Coca Cola with any Nigerian government job.

The only Nigerian government jobs that pay, are:

NNPC
CBN
FIRS plus they steal a lot

The rest are overrated, they make money mostly through doing corrupt office practices like collecting kickbacks, inflating prices, bribery, sorting money and all those dirty nonsense known in Nigerian government offices which leads them to becoming diabolical to outdo their colleagues or remain in good position.

If you are not ready to become corrupt, become a diabolic witchcraft or wizard that depend on high level juju, become a thief like all those working under Buhari and co, dont accept any Nigerian government job, it's a dirty job filled with corruption and office diabolism.

But at Coca Cola, you have job security once you are a permanent staff. Your growth depends on your performance at work not based on your tribe, religion and spiritual power.

If you are a youth that love your life and want to live a life of integrity, please run from anything Nigerian government job related, they are all dirty peanut jobs,.highly overrated.

They become rich by stealing and looting and doing stupid things.

If you cannot steal, loot and become highly diabolical and occultic while working in any Nigerian government job, then you will retire as a pauper.

Na corruption and public fund looting de make Nigerian government workers live large. Remove corruption and most of them are earning like house mayguards

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Choosing Between Fg Job And Coca-cola Job by Lamasta(m): 9:15pm On Aug 06, 2021
Na FG o for job security...
Re: Choosing Between Fg Job And Coca-cola Job by Erudite77: 9:15pm On Aug 06, 2021
ArewaNightmare:
grin Alaye don't be stingy , give one job away to us that needs it

�lol

2 Likes

Re: Choosing Between Fg Job And Coca-cola Job by visijo(m): 9:16pm On Aug 06, 2021
No amount of make-up can ever change the face of an unhappy woman.�

1 Like

Re: Choosing Between Fg Job And Coca-cola Job by iamyemiakins(m): 9:17pm On Aug 06, 2021
FG job asap!

Career building se pàtàkì
Re: Choosing Between Fg Job And Coca-cola Job by newoffer: 9:18pm On Aug 06, 2021
If looting be your hobby. To me ooo coca cola make sense. Federal govt is broke.
YeyeGbami:
If na me, FG job

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can I Make A Living Out Of Data Analysis / Uber, Bolt Drivers Begin Strike In Abuja / Why You Have To Be Nice To Bank Tellers - A Nairalander's Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.