Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Camavinga Or Ndidi: Which Player Should Manchester United Sign? - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Camavinga Or Ndidi: Which Player Should Manchester United Sign? (27650 Views)

Saudi Arabia Football Revolution: Which Player's Move Surprised You The Most?? / Which Player Should Win The African Footballer Of The Year 2022? / Real Madrid Sign Camavinga On Six Year Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Camavinga Or Ndidi: Which Player Should Manchester United Sign? by hustla(m): 4:44am On Aug 07, 2021
We should sign both tbh since Matic and Pogba will probably leave
Re: Camavinga Or Ndidi: Which Player Should Manchester United Sign? by hustla(m): 4:45am On Aug 07, 2021
shawante:
I'd prefer ndidi.. He's a very fluid and creative midfielder

LOL he's not creative

Given that he's a Nigerian, i can bet that his performance will drop in 2 yrs

Leicester already bought a replacement in Soumare
Re: Camavinga Or Ndidi: Which Player Should Manchester United Sign? by hustla(m): 4:47am On Aug 07, 2021
mzBEAM:
Camavinga.

We have McTominay, Matic & Fred already

Only DM here is Matic.. Fred and Mctominay are not DMs
Re: Camavinga Or Ndidi: Which Player Should Manchester United Sign? by Nobody: 5:50am On Aug 07, 2021
jirehUB:
Give us Ndidi make we win league

Up Man United
Na basket de gea that always looks lost una wan take win league?

Ready for never keeping clean sheet again
Re: Camavinga Or Ndidi: Which Player Should Manchester United Sign? by Nobody: 6:02am On Aug 07, 2021
mzBEAM:
Camavinga.

We have McTominay, Matic & Fred already
I don't really know for confused man u o,

If Pogba, Bruno, Sancho, mctominay, Fred all start that already means no natural left winger (rashford, martial, James, diallo)

If you use a natural left winger that means one or two in the mildfield must chop bench with (van de beek, matic, mata)

What we need now is top class goal keeper that can utilize the quality of his defense, degea is always on period, always looking lost, can't catch a penalty even if he gets 1000, yet collecting highest wages

Henderson is still a Rockie, I don't know why they even sent solid Romero packing

Another story again this season because the clown coach won't do all his deals once
Re: Camavinga Or Ndidi: Which Player Should Manchester United Sign? by Nobody: 6:09am On Aug 07, 2021
alfredilly:

Non of Ndid or Carvaninga. Declan Rice is the best option. We've seen him at the Euro. His age is another factor. 22, the prime of youthfulness. Carvaninga is too young and his progression can't be accurately predicted. Ndidi on the other hand is an over age Nigerian.

Some African claiming that united can't achieve success with English players are just plainly dumb.. Are they blind to the fact that the English players in our current team are the best? In fact most of our English signing in the last twenty have been legendary from Ferdinand to Rooney, Carrick, Owen Hargreaves. Even the average one like Ashley Young and Smalling has paid their due. Compare this to South American who had largely flop
I won't rate Declan rice based on euro because Phillips was the one doing all the hard job in that mildfield

I don't know why English press decided to give all the glory to rice, maybe cos they want to justify the £100m tag they put on his head so they threw Philips under the bus till his time for hype comes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Camavinga Or Ndidi: Which Player Should Manchester United Sign? by Nobody: 6:21am On Aug 07, 2021
alfredilly:

No club is a confused as Manchester United and their fans. When the window began, the defensive midfield was one of the primary area of defiency the club clamed to desperately want to bolster. Now, after being manipulated with two years pursuit of Jadon Sancho and finally landing him, everyone forgot how irrelevant such signing is? The right wing has Mason Greenwood who had proven to be one of the emerging talent. Jadon Sancho will definitely offer little difference to the side. The club went ahead in bringing defender to one of the strongest department in the team comprising Shaw, Maguire and C Bissaka.

It's such a shame ive support this club my entire life. The club have found a way of doing things the wayward or lopsided manner. The fans opinion sometimes nauseate more that a troll from opposition team. They act like induced mind. Keeping Woodward in footballing role for 8 years despite his serial blunders. Even now that he'd announced retirement, fact still emerge he control the club football, both transfer and negatiation from the background.

Nothing exemplify the club waywardness than last season. Almost 100m spent without adding a single player to the first team. A team that struggle for top for few months earlier. When they bought Van de Beek, pundits and ex players criticized it as an attention into the less critical area. When they signed Alex Telles, we all know he was meant to be a back up for Luke Shaw. Then as at when the club was expected to land the missing piece in DM, it went for two under age winger Amad Diallo and Facundo Pellistri. The results of all this was that the club ended up throwing away a league title gifted them by their opponent.
Oga can you point out when United told you DMF was their main problem

Fred and mctominay have been a rock so far, part of the group that carried United to a long unbeaten away streak.

They contented with city exceptional mildfield and won

Our problem has been degea who is always lost, lindelof that has no strength for a central back, natural right winger because all the work is left to bisaka who can't cross.

Sancho is a more experienced player than greenwood in the right, most times greenwood doesn't even stay in that right he keeps drifting to the center

Mind you these are ole's request not the board unless you want them to interfere with his team

2 Likes

Re: Camavinga Or Ndidi: Which Player Should Manchester United Sign? by shawante(m): 6:45am On Aug 07, 2021
hustla:

LOL he's not creative

Given that he's a Nigerian, i can bet that his performance will drop in 2 yrs

Leicester already bought a replacement in Soumare
Well that's your own opinion sha but I still agree with you on the fact that his performance is not as it used to be
Re: Camavinga Or Ndidi: Which Player Should Manchester United Sign? by Number1benue: 7:06am On Aug 07, 2021
obembet:
Camavinga is better. Ndidi is more than 37yrs in real age.

Camavinga what we need. Then u will see the best of united

Stop saying what you don't know Abeg.

In fact pls delete this your comment.......pls!pls!pls!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Camavinga Or Ndidi: Which Player Should Manchester United Sign? by chiboy1116: 7:10am On Aug 07, 2021
Millimann:
Ndidi we know.

Who is Camavinga abi na Sarafina?
you don't know ball
Re: Camavinga Or Ndidi: Which Player Should Manchester United Sign? by chiboy1116: 7:11am On Aug 07, 2021
shawante:
I'd prefer ndidi.. He's a very fluid and creative midfielder
lmao ndidi is creative ? Wtf dude's an AVG passer of the ball guy. Ndidi is more of less a destroyer . Camavinga is 18 though , but he's definitely more talented and more versatile .
Re: Camavinga Or Ndidi: Which Player Should Manchester United Sign? by chiboy1116: 7:12am On Aug 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....

Ndidi anyday anytime twice on Friday...

But this one way Ngonzi united want use am as defensive midfielder is bad...

Na so chelshit take kill Mikel obi career....

Mikel obi way be versatile attacking midfielder come begin play as defensive midfielder....na so mikel career take over....so so back pass...
I come begin shame for mikel ....shame nor come dey allow me talk say na them mikel, Juan Fran, Fernando llorente, David Silva, cesc fabregas, Roberto Jimenez, Sergio aguero, Lionel messi , Pablo zabaleta, radamel falcao, filipe luiz start and play ball together
ndidi na wetin ? No be DM ? Dfkm
Re: Camavinga Or Ndidi: Which Player Should Manchester United Sign? by do4luv14(m): 7:28am On Aug 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....

Mikel obi way be versatile attacking midfielder come begin play as defensive midfielder....na so mikel career take over....so so back pass...
I come begin shame for mikel ....shame nor come dey allow me talk say na them mikel, Juan Fran, Fernando llorente, David Silva, cesc fabregas, Roberto Jimenez, Sergio aguero, Lionel messi , Pablo zabaleta, radamel falcao, filipe luiz start and play ball together

So bro what's Ndidi position then, if not DM
Re: Camavinga Or Ndidi: Which Player Should Manchester United Sign? by Millimann: 7:41am On Aug 07, 2021
chiboy1116:
you don't know ball

Bro, I know ball, but I don't know Caravinga grin
Re: Camavinga Or Ndidi: Which Player Should Manchester United Sign? by IamOrei(m): 8:22am On Aug 07, 2021
He is a defensive midfielder nau

What are you saying?
Re: Camavinga Or Ndidi: Which Player Should Manchester United Sign? by Bimpe29: 8:51am On Aug 07, 2021
jirehUB:
Give us Ndidi make we win league

Up Man United

And EPL as well.
Re: Camavinga Or Ndidi: Which Player Should Manchester United Sign? by IgboWarlord(m): 9:05am On Aug 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....

Ndidi no be AMF na.Na box to box im be.He sits deeper and shields the defence.Na wetin him and Tielemans dey do for Leicester like this,Tielemans dey go forward do im tin,Ndidi go relax deeper do the dirty work.He's very technical too,a lot of deft passes..Me i love the ni***a.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Camavinga Or Ndidi: Which Player Should Manchester United Sign? by Roman7(m): 9:11am On Aug 07, 2021
shawante:
It seems you don't often watch premier league games. How can you say he's not creative

I watch week in week out and I can't see any creativity
Re: Camavinga Or Ndidi: Which Player Should Manchester United Sign? by shawante(m): 10:41am On Aug 07, 2021
Roman7:

I watch week in week out and I can't see any creativity
ok o
Re: Camavinga Or Ndidi: Which Player Should Manchester United Sign? by alfredilly: 11:13am On Aug 07, 2021
Mikecold:
Oga can you point out when United told you DMF was their main problem

Fred and mctominay have been a rock so far, part of the group that carried United to a long unbeaten away streak.

They contented with city exceptional mildfield and won

Our problem has been degea who is always lost, lindelof that has no strength for a central back, natural right winger because all the work is left to bisaka who can't cross.

Sancho is a more experienced player than greenwood in the right, most times greenwood doesn't even stay in that right he keeps drifting to the center

Mind you these are ole's request not the board unless you want them to interfere with his team

The bulk of fans and pundit opinion is a barometer for gauging the direction a team would follow. Even ex players advised the club on the ideal DM to solve the midfield crisis. Solskjaer already hinted the need to bring one too. Why was the club after Carnavinga if they have no intention of buying a cdm? Why was it reported that Declan Rice contacted Maguire. Bro, stop arguing against the obvious. You said De Gea was our problem last season, do you know that Fred instability put pressure on the defense?
Re: Camavinga Or Ndidi: Which Player Should Manchester United Sign? by alfredilly: 11:19am On Aug 07, 2021
Mikecold:
I won't rate Declan rice based on euro because Phillips was the one doing all the hard job in that mildfield

I don't know why English press decided to give all the glory to rice, maybe cos they want to justify the £100m tag they put on his head so they threw Philips under the bus till his time for hype comes
So Rice went to Euro and play? This guy has been in top form for more than two season. In fact, united has been linked with him countless time. Even Chelsea now is planning to make him a long term Kante replacement. The annoying thing is how people berate English players when it is united turn to buy them. Manchester city bought English player without fuse. You talk about price tag but should I tell you Manchester United has not been more privilege to get any player than this guy. Westham fancy Lindgard. Isn't that an opportunity to lessen the demand with a swap deal?
Re: Camavinga Or Ndidi: Which Player Should Manchester United Sign? by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 07, 2021
alfredilly:

So Rice went to Euro and play? This guy has been in top form for more than two season. In fact, united has been linked with him countless time. Even Chelsea now is planning to make him a long term Kante replacement. The annoying thing is how people berate English players when it is united turn to buy them. Manchester city bought English player without fuse. You talk about price tag but should I tell you Manchester United has not been more privilege to get any player than this guy. Westham fancy Lindgard. Isn't that an opportunity to lessen the demand with a swap deal?
Rice is another Maguire

All na patch, when the heat comes playing the blocking four for a big team like United season in and out he would crack

That guy is not half as good as mctominany sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Camavinga Or Ndidi: Which Player Should Manchester United Sign? by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 07, 2021
alfredilly:

The bulk of fans and pundit opinion is a barometer for gauging the direction a team would follow. Even ex players advised the club on the ideal DM to solve the midfield crisis. Solskjaer already hinted the need to bring one too. Why was the club after Carnavinga if they have no intention of buying a cdm? Why was it reported that Declan Rice contacted Maguire. Bro, stop arguing against the obvious. You said De Gea was our problem last season, do you know that Fred instability put pressure on the defense?
Fred has his problem which is majorly not knowing how to trap a back pass from defense

But which midfielder doesn't have their weakness to be honest

You are saying hint and speculation that is not an evidence of your claim
Re: Camavinga Or Ndidi: Which Player Should Manchester United Sign? by ajl2: 1:04pm On Aug 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....

You understand football so? If you are worried that Man U will use him as defensive midfielder, then what role does he currently play for Leicester? I could see you got many "Likes". Too many novice soccer fans on Nairaland.
Re: Camavinga Or Ndidi: Which Player Should Manchester United Sign? by yemi1504: 1:55pm On Aug 07, 2021
Christology:

https://rediish..com/2021/07/camavinga-or-ndidi-which-player-should.html

Go for Ndidi and it is not even close! Young and proven in the Premier League! The 3.7 tackles and 2.3 interceptions per game in the league are eye-popping! 40 to st most 45 million pounds should do the deal in my opinion!
Re: Camavinga Or Ndidi: Which Player Should Manchester United Sign? by yemi1504: 1:58pm On Aug 07, 2021
hafilabe:
Ndidi na

Tested and trusted in EPL

____

SPECIAL DISCOUNT FOR BUSINESS OWNERS!!

Get a unique and quality logo that represents the values and vision of your brand/business at up to 70% off!

Instead of ₦10,000, Get the following at just ₦2,999!;

• A high quality logo that is attention grabbing. With this, you'd get more prospects and customers for your business.
• A transparent version of your logo which you can use to watermark images of your products and services.
• A plain version of your logo for letter heads, business cards, Identity cards, etc.
• 3 variations of a 3D version of your logo that distinguishes your logo from that of your competitors, thereby giving you an edge over them.
• A PDF copy of your logo.

Contact us on WhatsApp by [url=nairalander.hopto.it/1]CLICKING HERE[/url] to take advantage of this discount before it ends.

The numbers of tackles per game for Ndidi in a proven league at that especially for defenders in Maguire and Varane who are poor at tackling is sorely needed at Manchester United.
Re: Camavinga Or Ndidi: Which Player Should Manchester United Sign? by yemi1504: 2:04pm On Aug 07, 2021
alfredilly:
Non of Ndid or Carvaninga.

Declan Rice is the best for Manchester united

Overrated! 100 million+ pounds for a less than 2 tackles per game player in Rice where you can get Ndidi for less than half the price!
Re: Camavinga Or Ndidi: Which Player Should Manchester United Sign? by yemi1504: 2:07pm On Aug 07, 2021
JohnnyBling:
Well well well, with all due respect to Mr. Camavinga we all know that Ndidi is arguably the second best CDM in the world or let's just say the premier league and that's glaring for all to see. I'll prefer Ndidi because he's very composed on the ball, knows how to make a clean tackle, good in aerial duels and has a very decent pass range/accuracy. In conclusion he might as well just be the missing link in the puzzle that'd propel united to a 21st League title, much much better than the duo of McFred.

And with defenders in Maguire and Varane who are poor at tackling, Ndidi is therefore sorely needed! The interceptions are even now a boon to stop those counterattacks that Man United also concede rubbish goals from.

1 Like

Re: Camavinga Or Ndidi: Which Player Should Manchester United Sign? by yemi1504: 2:12pm On Aug 07, 2021
Roman7:

I swear man. So fuckin annoying I can't imagine we'd play this season with Fred and McTominay as our DM.,.when other teams are signing players they really need.

The annoying one is seeing Chelsea finally fixing their problem areas in defense and attack by the potential signings of Kounde and Lukaku. Don't let us even talk of Man City, they now have two creative midfielders instead of one and are also on the way to getting a clinical striker. Quite unfair in my opinion. But that is what happens when you have stingy, greedy owners who are not ready to invest much in the team and are also not ready to sell it to those owners who can.

1 Like

Re: Camavinga Or Ndidi: Which Player Should Manchester United Sign? by Roman7(m): 2:28pm On Aug 07, 2021
yemi1504:

The annoying one is seeing Chelsea finally fixing their problem areas in defense and attack by the potential signings of Kounde and Lukaku. Don't let us even talk of Man City, they now have two creative midfielders instead of one and are also on the way to getting a clinical striker. Quite unfair in my opinion. But that is what happens when you have stingy, greedy owners who are not ready to invest much in the team and are also not ready to sell it to those owners who can.

The owners have their own share of the blame.....but let's not deny the fact that our manager lacks vision. Like he does not know what we need or rather he knows but don't know how to go about it. I've already accepted our fate this season if we manage to finish in top four then it's really a miracle.
Re: Camavinga Or Ndidi: Which Player Should Manchester United Sign? by alfredilly: 2:54pm On Aug 07, 2021
yemi1504:

Overrated! 100 million+ pounds for a less than 2 tackles per game player in Rice where you can get Ndidi for less than half the price!

Rice is 22 years old. He has ten years ahead of him. Ndidi is an over age Nigerian. You just underrate Rice but their is something about English player in premier league which you all fail to understand. They are tenacious; their average will give their best. We have seen good example with Fletcher, Carrick etc
Re: Camavinga Or Ndidi: Which Player Should Manchester United Sign? by alfredilly: 3:03pm On Aug 07, 2021
Roman7:

The owners have their own share of the blame.....but let's not deny the fact that our manager lacks vision. Like he does not know what we need or rather he knows but don't know how to go about it. I've already accepted our fate this season if we manage to finish in top four then it's really a miracle.

You shouldn't blame the manager. This club has proven to have problem in the administrative set up. What has happened to the previous manager before Ole. Over 1.1 billion has been spent since Fergie left with nothing to show for it. Where are Van Gaal signing, where are Mourinho signings. There are evidence the club don't follow the manager opinion. Ole wanted James Maddison but the club forced him into Bruno. Forget about the fact that Bruno proved a success but that is never the best way to run a club. The only problem with Ole is that he's been diplomatic and reserved. He doesn't criticize the treatment metted on him. It could be seen at the beginning of the window, which players were his top priority, but the club started meandering to the point that the coach claimed he would have to sit down with players no one has heard about.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? / AFCON 2021: Gabon Vs Ghana (1 - 1) On 14th January 2022 / Nigeria Striker Anthony Ujah Celebrates Goal with A Goat (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.