Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

APGA: Soludo Remains Our Candidate For Anambra State Governorship Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA: Soludo Remains Our Candidate For Anambra State Governorship Election (17517 Views)

2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum / 2023: Tinubu Remains Our Choice Despite Shaking Hands – Jibrin / AnambraDecides: APGA’s Soludo Wins 17 LGAs As INEC Declares Final Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

APGA: Soludo Remains Our Candidate For Anambra State Governorship Election by apga: 9:04pm On Aug 06, 2021
PRESS RELEASE: SOLUDO REMAINS APGA CANDIDATE FOR NOVEMBER 6, 2021 ANAMBRA STATE GOVERNORSHIP ELECTION

We wish to state unequivocally that Prof. Charles Chukwuma Soludo remains the governorship candidate of All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) for the November 6, 2021 Governorship Election.

We also state that up till date, it was only Prof. Charles Chukwuma Soludo that meticulously fulfilled all the requirements enunciated by the Electoral Act 2010 (as amended), the INEC Election Manual and the 2021 Electoral Guidelines of APGA for the 2021 Anambra State Governorship Election.

It is also clear that the period permitted by law for the conduct of party primary for the election, downloading, uploading and submission of particulars of the governorship and deputy governorship candidates of political parties ended on July 16, 2021. Anything done thereafter without final judgment of court is null and void and of no consequence.

Going by the above, it is indisputable that APGA under the able leadership of Ozonkpu Dr Victor Ike Oye vigorously worked to meet the various timeliness outlined in the laws regulating the conduct of activities of political parties toward the November 6 Anambra State Governorship Election.

We find it detestable that some disgruntled elements masquerading as officers of the party would indulge in brazen acts of illegality and fraud aimed at hoodwinking the unsuspecting members of the public.

We have studied the so-called nomination form claimed by some persons to have been issued to one Chukwuma Umeoji as APGA candidate, which he purportedly filled and returned to INEC on August 5, 2021 and state without any grain of doubt that everything about it was inchoate, irregular and doubtful.

There are three sets of forms issued to every registered political party by INEC for the Anambra State Governorship Election. These forms were EC 9, EC 9B and EC 13B.

But in the said fake letter in circulating they claimed to have submitted only Form EC 13B. This is curious!

These forms were issued to Ozonkpu Dr. Victor Ike Oye by INEC as the national chairman of APGA and he subsequently issued the same to Professor Chukwuma Soludo and his deputy, Dr. Onyekachukwu Ibezim who completed them and returned. The forms were then uploaded to INEC using a special code.

Let it be known that there was no way INEC would have issued such forms to Chukwuma Umeoji when the matter is still in court.
For now, the only National Chairman and National Secretary recognized by INEC are Ozonkpu Dr Victor Ike Oye and HE Labaran Maku, CON, respectively.

In the same vein, the only candidate duly known to law and INEC is Professor Chukwuma Charles Soludo (and his deputy, Dr. Onyeka Ibezim).

We urge our teeming supporters to discountenance the social media propaganda, remain law abiding and await the judgment of the Court of Appeal, Kano Division.

Barrister Tex Okechukwu,
National Publicity Secretary, APGA

https://apga.org.ng/2021/08/press-release-soludo-remains-apga-candidate-for-november-6-2021-anambra-state-governorship-election/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APGA: Soludo Remains Our Candidate For Anambra State Governorship Election by Baawaa(m): 9:06pm On Aug 06, 2021
APGA have lose before the election grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APGA: Soludo Remains Our Candidate For Anambra State Governorship Election by Lamasta(m): 9:07pm On Aug 06, 2021
We also state that up till date, it was only Prof. Charles Chukwuma Soludo that meticulously fulfilled all the requirements enunciated by the Electoral Act 2010 (as amended), the INEC Election Manual and the 2021 Electoral Guidelines of APGA for the 2021 Anambra State Governorship Election.

Soludo we know every other candidate is a noise maker cool

Ceecee Soludo

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: APGA: Soludo Remains Our Candidate For Anambra State Governorship Election by Baawaa(m): 9:11pm On Aug 06, 2021
APGA have lose before election grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APGA: Soludo Remains Our Candidate For Anambra State Governorship Election by ThinkSmarter: 9:28pm On Aug 06, 2021
Honestly, my instinct before the primaries have told me that Soludo is going to become the governor of Anambra State.
But I'm confused with the recent happenings.
But my instinct hardly fails me, it's always devoid of emotions and bias.
It's always 70+ accurate
Federal government is using Chukwuma Umorji faction of APGA to get rid of Soludo in order to make APGA weak for APC's Andy Uba.
They have removed Godwin Maduka and Valentine Chineto Ozoigbo of PDP.
APC led Federal government is so much interested in Kano, Lagos, Rivers and Anambra.
There are the Big-4
Let's watch out how it goes.
If care is not taking, Ifeanyi Uba of YPP may get another sympathy votes.
What of Oga Ndi Oga, the philanthropist, the only man that have campaigned to deserve winning the election if it's by campaign.
It's hard to predict though.
But if Soludo finally features in the election, he will win.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: APGA: Soludo Remains Our Candidate For Anambra State Governorship Election by SecretReporter(f): 9:39pm On Aug 06, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: APGA: Soludo Remains Our Candidate For Anambra State Governorship Election by tfelicityk(m): 9:39pm On Aug 06, 2021
It is well
Re: APGA: Soludo Remains Our Candidate For Anambra State Governorship Election by Shaket: 9:39pm On Aug 06, 2021
cheesy

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

1 Like

Re: APGA: Soludo Remains Our Candidate For Anambra State Governorship Election by slawormiir: 9:39pm On Aug 06, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright
Re: APGA: Soludo Remains Our Candidate For Anambra State Governorship Election by heniford2: 9:40pm On Aug 06, 2021
Lol Nigeria politics
Re: APGA: Soludo Remains Our Candidate For Anambra State Governorship Election by Isable012: 9:40pm On Aug 06, 2021
Gooday to you all.

Please forgive me, if i can help myself i won't be begging. have been looking for help on nairaland.my name is cҽlésƭιṅe am native υgωυ-ҽɱҽ in αwɠụ local government in Enugu. Am 29 years. Have been sufferin tetra-plèɠic injury of the spine since the past 1 3 years ɳσω. Am only alive today because ɓყ Ꮐᝪᗞ mercy αղժ ɱყ ɱσƭɦҽɾ She look after me since i sustain the injury but life is now too very hard for us. My mother is aged, she is diabetics and my hands is partially affected due to the injury and i can no earn a living because of it. My family have tried so much on us and is just me and my mother that live here in the village with no one else here to help us. Am also having urinary tract infection problem due to my inability to be changing cαƭɦҽƭèɾ often and also because am unable to get good treaƭments and health care needs like suplements, supρorzitry, drugs etc. We also finding it hard to feed. please am calling on well meaning Nigerians to pls have mercy and please helpus. Nothing is too small and any NGO that can accept my condition please. ժҽtails
.31.71 78 ,62 50
Nwankwo Celestine
First bank

One of the pics below is me and the parish priest of my town.when he visited me.the second is my unproperly treatd bed sore causing deep hoe in my buttocks.
Re: APGA: Soludo Remains Our Candidate For Anambra State Governorship Election by resenne(f): 9:40pm On Aug 06, 2021
Playing with Soludo candidacy in an APGA controlled state.

5 Likes

Re: APGA: Soludo Remains Our Candidate For Anambra State Governorship Election by GitmoAuditors: 9:40pm On Aug 06, 2021
Very well done

1 Like

Re: APGA: Soludo Remains Our Candidate For Anambra State Governorship Election by Kanmi87: 9:41pm On Aug 06, 2021
With this APGA is on verge of losing Anambra seat with their internal problem
Re: APGA: Soludo Remains Our Candidate For Anambra State Governorship Election by Dvt21: 9:41pm On Aug 06, 2021
shocked
Re: APGA: Soludo Remains Our Candidate For Anambra State Governorship Election by oluwaseyi0: 9:41pm On Aug 06, 2021
Confusion everywhere
Re: APGA: Soludo Remains Our Candidate For Anambra State Governorship Election by ConnectPhones(m): 9:42pm On Aug 06, 2021
This is to show how greedy our politicians are. Please contact me for your phones. 080
Re: APGA: Soludo Remains Our Candidate For Anambra State Governorship Election by chumaster(m): 9:42pm On Aug 06, 2021
sad
Re: APGA: Soludo Remains Our Candidate For Anambra State Governorship Election by samuel19222(m): 9:42pm On Aug 06, 2021
angry
Re: APGA: Soludo Remains Our Candidate For Anambra State Governorship Election by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 06, 2021
I had to go check the profile of Umeoji his opponent.

Both are academically sound, though Soludo’s achievements dwarfs the man’s own.

The man is politically stronger than soludo, having won a seat in the house of reps under Labour Party in anambra (that’s some balls honestly).

I wish Mr Soludo will be given the opportunity to serve Anambra people. I’m a bit tired of seeing people who’ve been in any level of government being recycled.

Give Soludo a chance please.

6 Likes

Re: APGA: Soludo Remains Our Candidate For Anambra State Governorship Election by Circuitlord(m): 9:43pm On Aug 06, 2021
K
Re: APGA: Soludo Remains Our Candidate For Anambra State Governorship Election by visijo(m): 9:44pm On Aug 06, 2021
If the money you have cannot solve your problem, use the money and buy good food. Don't add ulcer to your problems. Are you with me? �

1 Like

Re: APGA: Soludo Remains Our Candidate For Anambra State Governorship Election by ORAFA(m): 9:44pm On Aug 06, 2021
Na una sabi
Re: APGA: Soludo Remains Our Candidate For Anambra State Governorship Election by FalseProphet1(m): 9:46pm On Aug 06, 2021
Yea, he's the APGA candidate and he will win the election.

This I have seen.

5 Likes

Re: APGA: Soludo Remains Our Candidate For Anambra State Governorship Election by Sonnobax15(m): 9:46pm On Aug 06, 2021
grin
Meaning INEC doesn't have the final say any more grin

Our politicians,all of una just get comedy for una DNA walai....

1 Like

Re: APGA: Soludo Remains Our Candidate For Anambra State Governorship Election by tillaman(m): 9:46pm On Aug 06, 2021
Make una wey support am go form una own party na
The matter no hard at all, shebi na the name una wan vote not the party

2 Likes

Re: APGA: Soludo Remains Our Candidate For Anambra State Governorship Election by NwaNimo1(m): 9:47pm On Aug 06, 2021
Re: APGA: Soludo Remains Our Candidate For Anambra State Governorship Election by DUNDEEMASTER(m): 9:47pm On Aug 06, 2021
APC is doing everything possible to downgrade APGA, buh e no go apun.... ANAMBRA is a no nonsense state...una eye go soon clear wen apga wins angry

3 Likes

Re: APGA: Soludo Remains Our Candidate For Anambra State Governorship Election by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 06, 2021
hmmm issoright
Re: APGA: Soludo Remains Our Candidate For Anambra State Governorship Election by 24kmagic: 9:48pm On Aug 06, 2021
That's how they will keep deceiving him because they want to benefit from what we stole from government.

He should better shine his eyes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Worries Over Low Voter Registration In Katsina / My Wives And Children Won't Be Part Of Governance – Kano Governor-Elect, Yusuf / Petrol: Oil Marketers Propose N550/litre Price To Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.