Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,272 members, 7,807,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

The Lagoon Front Estate Epe ( Few plots left)……… - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Lagoon Front Estate Epe ( Few plots left)……… (4430 Views)

THE CROWN SIGNATURE VILLA CARMO ABUJA! FEW PLOTS LEFT, CALL US NOW! / Lagoon Front Estate. SOLD OUT!!! / THE CHEAPEST ESTATE OFF MONASTERY ROAD.....FEW PLOTS LEFT!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lagoon Front Estate Epe ( Few plots left)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 9:43pm On Aug 06, 2021
No Millionaire ever said: I became rich by saving.

Introducing

*THE LAGOON FRONT ESTATE, ALARO CITY, EPE.*

The Lagoon front estate, Alaro City is set on the North side of the Lekki Lagoon is along Lekki-Epe expressway, Alaro City, Epe.

It is situated in a serene environment with a touch of nature and class.
It is also pocket- friendly and gives real value for money.

*Location*: Alaro City, Epe.
*Title* : Government Allocation /C of O

Sales Price;
*Outright Payment (0-3months)*
500sqms - 12.5M
300sqm - 7.5m

Initial Deposit- 1M

Commercial Plots: 17.5M

*Neighbourhood*
- Lekki free trade zone
- Proposed International Airport.
- Seaport.
- Lekki phase 1.
- Ajah.

*Highlights*
- Perimeter fencing.
- Electricity.
- Estate gate house.
- Motorable and Acessible Road.

Don’t Wait To Buy Land, But Buy Land and Wait!!!

For Enquiries/ Site Visits:
Call 080.....

Re: The Lagoon Front Estate Epe ( Few plots left)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 9:44pm On Aug 06, 2021
Note: Price increase August 14th

Re: The Lagoon Front Estate Epe ( Few plots left)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 1:45pm On Aug 07, 2021
Invest invest invest
Re: The Lagoon Front Estate Epe ( Few plots left)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 12:57pm On Aug 09, 2021
Do you know that waterfront lands and properties are 3x more expensive and they yield more interest years to come .
Do not snooze on this.
And with this ongoing pre-launch sales you’re making instant 2.5M or 1.5M, how cool is that!!

You can key into this investment with an initial deposit of 500k
Re: The Lagoon Front Estate Epe ( Few plots left)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 4:51pm On Aug 11, 2021
Just 3 Days left before the launch and price increase. Be intentional about your investments… Your kids are going to thank you years to come.
Re: The Lagoon Front Estate Epe ( Few plots left)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 9:04pm On Aug 17, 2021
An ocean side land is something you should add to your investment portfolio.. trust me returns are definitely massive… Do you have an idea how much waterfront lands are sold in lekki? Prices are 5x the normal rate for plots in those areas.. With Gracias Atlantic view estate you have an amazing opportunity to own a waterfront property at very reasonable price. Dm for more details

Inspection is free Sir/Ma
Call or WhatsApp Naomi 08039550565 to book one today
Re: The Lagoon Front Estate Epe ( Few plots left)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 9:35pm On Aug 19, 2021
Lagoon front properties are great investment opportunities
Re: The Lagoon Front Estate Epe ( Few plots left)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 9:39pm On Aug 20, 2021
You should add a water front property to your portfolio.

Lagoon front estate is giving you the opportunity at an amazing price. You can’t get it anywhere.

Off plan projects is the way to buy your property at an affordable price and watch it appreciate

The price to pay for procrastination is increase price

Don’t snooze on this , this is an amazing location with massive appreciation value
Call or WhatsApp 08039550565 for more information
Re: The Lagoon Front Estate Epe ( Few plots left)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 12:41pm On Aug 26, 2021
Few years ago people thought lekki was too far…but smart investors with foresight saw the opportunity and trust me they are smiling today, don’t make the same mistake with ibeju lekki and Epe. In 10 years time , Epe and ibeju lekki won’t be far ooo
Re: The Lagoon Front Estate Epe ( Few plots left)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 2:55pm On Aug 30, 2021
Don’t be the man who tells the stories of how “ I was told about this property many years ago but…” be the man who invested and tells the success stories

1 Like

Re: The Lagoon Front Estate Epe ( Few plots left)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 4:05pm On Aug 31, 2021
The best time to buy landed property was many years ago, the next best time is now!!
Re: The Lagoon Front Estate Epe ( Few plots left)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 8:40pm On Sep 01, 2021

Lagoon front estate is giving you the opportunity at an amazing price. You can’t get it anywhere.
Re: The Lagoon Front Estate Epe ( Few plots left)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 7:58pm On Sep 02, 2021
An ocean side land is something you should add to your investment portfolio.. trust me returns are definitely massive… Do you have an idea how much waterfront lands are sold in lekki? Prices are 5x the normal rate for plots in those areas.. With Lagoon front estate you have an amazing opportunity to own a waterfront property at very reasonable price. Dm for more details
Re: The Lagoon Front Estate Epe ( Few plots left)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 1:53pm On Sep 03, 2021
Don’t be the man who tells the stories of how “ I was told about this property many years ago but…” be the man who invested and tells the success stories
Re: The Lagoon Front Estate Epe ( Few plots left)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 1:39pm On Sep 06, 2021

Re: The Lagoon Front Estate Epe ( Few plots left)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 5:10pm On Sep 09, 2021
The best time to buy landed property was many years ago, the next best time is now!!
Re: The Lagoon Front Estate Epe ( Few plots left)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 1:07pm On Sep 11, 2021
If you’re in the abroad, the best way to hedge your funds is real estate in Nigeria. Don’t save your money in the bank,inflation is on the rise. I’m hear to guide you.
Sweet Payment plans are even available for most of our properties .
You can start with a call/WhatsApp 08039550565
Re: The Lagoon Front Estate Epe ( Few plots left)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 3:55pm On Sep 13, 2021

Re: The Lagoon Front Estate Epe ( Few plots left)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 7:48pm On Sep 15, 2021
Don't wait to buy land, buy land wait"
Re: The Lagoon Front Estate Epe ( Few plots left)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 7:53pm On Sep 16, 2021
Re: The Lagoon Front Estate Epe ( Few plots left)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 9:13pm On Sep 17, 2021
No millionaire said I became rich by saving
Invest in real estate , it’s the surest way of saving and I’m here to guide you
Re: The Lagoon Front Estate Epe ( Few plots left)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 7:52pm On Sep 20, 2021
Few years ago people thought lekki was too far…but smart investors with foresight saw the opportunity and trust me they are smiling today, don’t make the same mistake with ibeju lekki and Epe. In 10 years time , Epe and ibeju lekki won’t be far ooo
Re: The Lagoon Front Estate Epe ( Few plots left)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 9:35pm On Sep 21, 2021

Re: The Lagoon Front Estate Epe ( Few plots left)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 9:30pm On Sep 23, 2021
Re: The Lagoon Front Estate Epe ( Few plots left)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 8:49pm On Sep 27, 2021
Re: The Lagoon Front Estate Epe ( Few plots left)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 1:05pm On Sep 28, 2021
If you’re in the abroad, the best way to hedge your funds is real estate in Nigeria. Don’t save your money in the bank,inflation is on the rise. I’m hear to guide you.
Sweet Payment plans are even available for most of our properties .
You can start with a call/WhatsApp 08039550565
Re: The Lagoon Front Estate Epe ( Few plots left)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 1:44pm On Sep 29, 2021
CofO lands in Epe
ladyjblinks:
isn’t much ooo and don’t come at this price , so this is an amazing opportunity.. Key into this now before price increases…this is a good investment opportunity
Re: The Lagoon Front Estate Epe ( Few plots left)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 7:53pm On Oct 01, 2021
Re: The Lagoon Front Estate Epe ( Few plots left)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 7:23pm On Oct 04, 2021
With the massive developments occurring and incoming to Epe this is an amazing opportunity you don’t want to miss

I can help you invest in the future

A lot of people are missing out on the massive appreciating properties at ibeju lekki and Epe, I don’t want you to be among them.
Call or WhatsApp me on 08039550565 to get started today.
Re: The Lagoon Front Estate Epe ( Few plots left)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 2:05pm On Oct 05, 2021
Re: The Lagoon Front Estate Epe ( Few plots left)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 1:56pm On Oct 12, 2021
The only risk in real estate is not owning a property
Call or WhatsApp me on 08039550565 to get started today!!!
Re: The Lagoon Front Estate Epe ( Few plots left)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 5:01pm On Oct 13, 2021
With the massive developments occurring and incoming to Epe this is an amazing opportunity you don’t want to miss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

3 acres of land For Sale @ Cooperative Villas Badore Ajah. / 3 Bedroom Bungalow with Penthouse Built On Less Than Half A Plot(pic, video) / Household Furnitures, Interiors,Deco And Office Gadgets In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.