Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Imagine A Nigeria Without DSS - Solomon Semaka - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imagine A Nigeria Without DSS - Solomon Semaka (19873 Views)

OKITIPUPA: A Town In Nigeria Without Electricity For over 12 Years (Pictures) / Imagine A Nigeria Without Dss By Solomon Semaka / A Month Without DSS Appearing On The News For The Bad Reasons Since 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imagine A Nigeria Without DSS - Solomon Semaka by AnotherAlien: 11:23pm On Aug 06, 2021
resenne:
DSS the not law abiding govt security outfit
Correct. The fool that wrote the article called them "professional". Professional my foot.

How does any professional outfit anywhere in the world show up at someone's home at 1am and start shooting at cars, killing two unarmed citizens, taking their bodies with them, locking up 12 others for around a month without any charge against them when the constitution says otherwise?

Professional organizations don't deprive inmates access to their lawyers, that's a no no in any sane country. Nigeria is insane, and led by insane people that's why they can do that. Professional organizations don't feed inmates "engine oil" and still deprive them medical attention. Professional organizations don't show up in court with no idea of how many people they arrested versus presented in court. How can you arraign 12 people, lying that they were in a shootout with you and suddenly say it's only 3 people as if everyone watching your lies are blind and dumb?

Professional organizations dont go to people homes, remove their CCTV cameras and all evidences and plant guns and ammunition in their homes, expecting to apply "word of mouth" as evidence knowing fully well nobody believes them and their lies anymore and they will be asked for the CCTV evidence they stole.

Professional organizations don't steal from their suspects and only declare change while keeping the rest to themselves. Possible video evidence also stolen by them? Where in the world is that done?

I really wish the next administration comes and scrutinize each of their operations because many of them including their errand boys don't deserve a space in any society from their misuse of power.

5 Likes

Re: Imagine A Nigeria Without DSS - Solomon Semaka by calyto: 11:27pm On Aug 06, 2021
Better commot witch eyes from DSS now.

You guys are depressed so you want to see anarchy.
Re: Imagine A Nigeria Without DSS - Solomon Semaka by iLiquidator: 11:41pm On Aug 06, 2021
Techguy96:
Rubbish.
DSS don't do shit in Nigeria, they are just there to do the bidding of their oga at the top
Ignorance

1 Like

Re: Imagine A Nigeria Without DSS - Solomon Semaka by Fortyfifty(m): 11:45pm On Aug 06, 2021
Summary pls
Re: Imagine A Nigeria Without DSS - Solomon Semaka by michoim(m): 11:50pm On Aug 06, 2021
Nonsense
Re: Imagine A Nigeria Without DSS - Solomon Semaka by fof1: 11:50pm On Aug 06, 2021
Techguy96:
Rubbish.
DSS don't do shit in Nigeria, they are just there to do the bidding of their oga at the top

Ur Post Exposes Ur Grand IGNORANCE Pls.

1 Like

Re: Imagine A Nigeria Without DSS - Solomon Semaka by PoTTV: 11:55pm On Aug 06, 2021
Rubbish upon Rubbish. I weep for this country. Imagine this idiot defending impunity. All our leaders are mad and it has rubbed off on us too. I don tire sef. Make I no catch this man bcus i go too beat am.
Re: Imagine A Nigeria Without DSS - Solomon Semaka by ignis: 12:00am On Aug 07, 2021
Imagine Nigeria without Buhari
Re: Imagine A Nigeria Without DSS - Solomon Semaka by vineyardfarms: 12:02am On Aug 07, 2021
@ solomon semaka, what has the well organised, equiped and weaponised dss done to curtail boko haram, banditry, kidnapping the north has turn to lucruative industrier??
Re: Imagine A Nigeria Without DSS - Solomon Semaka by PoTTV: 12:06am On Aug 07, 2021
esthel:
The DSS of today is the security arm of APC, nothing more nothing less
Gbam !!!
Re: Imagine A Nigeria Without DSS - Solomon Semaka by Taiwojon(m): 12:30am On Aug 07, 2021
Imagine Nigeria with Jesus!

Imagine Nigerian without sins

Imagine a nation who loves and fear God.

Imagine all have repented, how peaceful this nation will be.

Well
Until he that let will let and the son of perdition be destroy.

Until will all Repent and give our life to Jesus, if not sins, sorrow, sickness will keep on rising.

Jesus is the answer to all man problem.
Jesus saves
Re: Imagine A Nigeria Without DSS - Solomon Semaka by BreakingNews21: 12:45am On Aug 07, 2021
Ends Sars protests kind of reminded me of Somalia. shocked

Re: Imagine A Nigeria Without DSS - Solomon Semaka by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:51am On Aug 07, 2021
No country can operate freely without .....
Re: Imagine A Nigeria Without DSS - Solomon Semaka by Nomzib0145: 12:56am On Aug 07, 2021
stephanie11:

https://politicsnigeria.com/solomon-semaka-imagine-a-nigeria-without-dss/

Same D. S. S that goes on 1.30am operations shooting sporadically at people and vandalizing their Cars and properties like common criminals, D. S. S has outlived it's use.. It's practically useless as an intelligence gathering unit.. What have they done to give intel on marauding terrorists in the north..

They are the lapdog of the elites who have decided to persecute every nigerian that tells them the truth..
Re: Imagine A Nigeria Without DSS - Solomon Semaka by vasel15: 1:42am On Aug 07, 2021
What did I just read and why did this make the front page of Nairaland?an article praising a government oppressive tool that have no regards for the rule of law, same dss that the court gave an order to allow kanu lawyer see him and they refused, I just connected some dots now
Re: Imagine A Nigeria Without DSS - Solomon Semaka by plainol(m): 1:48am On Aug 07, 2021
Under Jonathan, DSS was useless.

Under Buhari, it became a nonsense organization.

To me, DSS is still the most useless agency in Nigerian after the Sport Ministry.
Re: Imagine A Nigeria Without DSS - Solomon Semaka by Praxis758: 1:58am On Aug 07, 2021
AnotherAlien:

Correct. The fool that wrote the article called them "professional". Professional my foot.

How does any professional outfit anywhere in the world show up at someone's home at 1am and start shooting at cars, killing two unarmed citizens, taking their bodies with them, locking up 12 others for around a month without any charge against them when the constitution says otherwise?

Professional organizations don't deprive inmates access to their lawyers, that's a no no in any sane country. Nigeria is insane, and led by insane people that's why they can do that. Professional organizations don't feed inmates "engine oil" and still deprive them medical attention. Professional organizations don't show up in court with no idea of how many people they arrested versus presented in court. How can you arraign 12 people, lying that they were in a shootout with you and suddenly say it's only 3 people as if everyone watching your lies are blind and dumb?

Professional organizations dont go to people homes, remove their CCTV cameras and all evidences and plant guns and ammunition in their homes, expecting to apply "word of mouth" as evidence knowing fully well nobody believes them and their lies anymore and they will be asked for the CCTV evidence they stole.

Professional organizations don't steal from their suspects and only declare change while keeping the rest to themselves. Possible video evidence also stolen by them? Where in the world is that done?

I really wish the next administration comes and scrutinize each of their operations because many of them including their errand boys don't deserve a space in any society from their misuse of power.

God bless you for this masterpiece.

The FBI will never descend so low to operate like the DSS. A thoroughly professional agency like the FBI guys swore to protect the people and Constitution of the United States, hence the sole reason they maintain their independence.

The reverse is the case in Nigeria. Our security agencies are so parasitic that they are only interested in protecting the 'interest' of the sitting president and serving as attack dog to some moneybag elites.

The DSS sees the interest and body language of the Nigerian presidents as national security and an interest that must be protected. That's why you won't see them going after the Miyetti Allah guys who have claimed responsibilities for various carnages during the last 6 years of Buhari regime.

The fact that the body language of Buhari tends towards the interest of Fulani marauders is a must for the DSS to protest and their carnage is a sacred cow that the DSS must not go near. I've not heard of any Fulani herdsman in the cell of DSS since 2015.

The reverse Olufon was killed, Pa Fasoranti's Daughter was killed, the Igangan massacre, the various killings in Benue and others were never attended to by the DSS. You'll only see DSS in action when you post or say anything that criticises Buhari's bad and disastrous governance.

1 Like

Re: Imagine A Nigeria Without DSS - Solomon Semaka by Nobody: 2:13am On Aug 07, 2021
D- Dejo
S-security
S-services
Re: Imagine A Nigeria Without DSS - Solomon Semaka by atonement12: 2:36am On Aug 07, 2021
stephanie11:

https://politicsnigeria.com/solomon-semaka-imagine-a-nigeria-without-dss/
"It is worthy to note that the mission of the DSS is and has remained the protection and defense of the Federal Republic of Nigeria "- I'm sure ISWAP,.BOKO BOYS, TERRORISTS HERDSMEN AND TERRORISTS KIDNAPPERS WILL BE ROLLING ON THE FLOOR AND LAUGHING AT THIS STATEMENT.
Re: Imagine A Nigeria Without DSS - Solomon Semaka by MrBanner(m): 3:11am On Aug 07, 2021
Isable012:
Gooday to you all.

Please forgive me, if i can help myself i won't be begging. have been looking for help on nairaland.my name is cҽlésƭιṅe am native υgωυ-ҽɱҽ in αwɠụ local government in Enugu. Am 29 years. Have been sufferin tetra-plèɠic injury of the spine since the past 1 3 years ɳσω. Am only alive today because ɓყ Ꮐᝪᗞ mercy αղժ ɱყ ɱσƭɦҽɾ She look after me since i sustain the injury but life is now too very hard for us. My mother is aged, she is diabetics and my hands is partially affected due to the injury and i can no earn a living because of it. My family have tried so much on us and is just me and my mother that live here in the village with no one else here to help us. Am also having urinary tract infection problem due to my inability to be changing cαƭɦҽƭèɾ often and also because am unable to get good treaƭments and health care needs like suplements, supρorzitry, drugs etc. We also finding it hard to feed. please am calling on well meaning Nigerians to pls have mercy and please helpus. Nothing is too small and any NGO that can accept my condition please. ժҽtails
.31.71 78 ,62 50
Nwankwo Celestine
First bank

One of the pics below is me and the parish priest of my town.when he visited me.the second is my unproperly treatd bed sore causing deep hoe in my buttocks.

Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala Oam4j Mukina2 Justwise Rocktation
Re: Imagine A Nigeria Without DSS - Solomon Semaka by luizpippo(m): 3:32am On Aug 07, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Prior to the EndSars carnage the Intel later revealed was an attempt to violently overthrow the democratically elected government and end our democracy , I would have perhaps taken lightly the usefulness of the information shared here.

I still cringe and just can't wrap my head around how a protest that government had conceded the demands ended up in the hands of IPOB hiding behind it to burn down my Lagos city and release of criminals in most states prisons shocked

It was just by the Grace of God and the patriotic effort of the security forces that stopped the attempt to completely burn down Ikoyi prison by IPOB and free up even hardened criminals to unleash terror on Lagos like it is now doing in the formerly peaceful SE.
Like LASG declared the attack on Lagos as "coordinated arson " , the burning of Ikoyi prison was a violent attempt by IPOB to free inmates of Ikoyi prison .

Little did we know that vicious state actors were sponsoring IPOB terrorists to struggle for power in 2023 at the expense of the lives of innocent and patriotic Nigerians.

While we were thinking it was a legitimate protest, little did we know that the IPOB terrorists leader had been instructing his followers to go infilterate the protesters and burn down Lagos with specific places he mentioned that eventually got burnt as we later found out in a viral audio of the IPOB terrorists leader.

What is this non functional non-entity rambling about?
Re: Imagine A Nigeria Without DSS - Solomon Semaka by luizpippo(m): 3:37am On Aug 07, 2021
AnotherAlien:

The Semanka fellow has condemned engine oil has brain fluids.

1 Like

Re: Imagine A Nigeria Without DSS - Solomon Semaka by sameks08(m): 4:36am On Aug 07, 2021
the same way Abba Kyari were being praise even where he did not work the same story goes to DSS so their major work is to fight those looking for their Independence. For me DSS is their to protect corrupt politicians $ even still from the poor so for me they re not intelligent at all and should be scrapped
Re: Imagine A Nigeria Without DSS - Solomon Semaka by onumadu: 5:03am On Aug 07, 2021
The problem with the DSS is that is was spun for the wrong reasons, and the fact is reflected in the name itself -STATE SECURITY.

State security and National security are not always the same thing! If it were, all Fulani herdsmen terrorists would not exist in Nigeria today.

It used to be called NATIONAL Security Organization (NSO). It was notorious back then, but most Nigerians didn't even know it existed, because it dealt with real national security issues. Once the name was changed to State Security Services, it stopped protecting the NATION of Nigeria, and started protecting the personal interests of the Head of state. That was IBB's transmogrification of an otherwise good national asset into a private asset that protects those in Aso rock.

It was an irresponsible change of duty which should have been rejected by the civilians when they took back power in 1999, but Obasanjo being an ex-soldier couldn't do without the despotic tendencies of the agency; so he retained it.

Jonathan should have changed it back, but he lacked the guts, and here we are today with another despot using the same agency to do what its original founder IBB used it for. We have gone 360 degrees!
May God save Nigerians. cry
Re: Imagine A Nigeria Without DSS - Solomon Semaka by omoluka: 6:36am On Aug 07, 2021
Re: Imagine A Nigeria Without DSS - Solomon Semaka by perryy(m): 6:43am On Aug 07, 2021
DSS= Nazist's Gestapo
Re: Imagine A Nigeria Without DSS - Solomon Semaka by whippersnapper(m): 6:59am On Aug 07, 2021
Lamasta:
It's high time we reason DSS matter for this country...
wetin you wan do. You wan fight them ne
Re: Imagine A Nigeria Without DSS - Solomon Semaka by icedbreez(m): 7:28am On Aug 07, 2021
Big man Police...

They never care about the man walking the streets.
Re: Imagine A Nigeria Without DSS - Solomon Semaka by TemmyT002(m): 8:38am On Aug 07, 2021
Who is this didinrin
What had DSS done for Nigeria that the eyes can see? The only people that can harass are unarmed people.
Ode
Re: Imagine A Nigeria Without DSS - Solomon Semaka by TemmyT002(m): 8:40am On Aug 07, 2021
ShenTeh:
Between Aneke and this man now, who looks like a paid columnist?

Mr Semaka did nothing to disprove the allegations but tacitly reeled out the resume of the state police.

Imagine him saying

Igboho is now the one destabilizing the South-West, not the marauding killer-herdsmen who murder innocent indigenes including women and children in their numbers!

He is obviously paid.
Useless human being.
Re: Imagine A Nigeria Without DSS - Solomon Semaka by Jamesz12: 8:40am On Aug 07, 2021
Nonsense write up
The DSS is simply another SARS group in the hands of the rich and the powerful
Soon we will it too
Re: Imagine A Nigeria Without DSS - Solomon Semaka by rafcrown(m): 8:55am On Aug 07, 2021
DSS THAT WAS ASLEEP WHEN BOKO HARAM PENETRATED THE NATION
DSS THAT CAN ONLY PURSUE IGBOHO,NOT THE BANDITS
INSECURITY WONT GET TO THIS STAGE IF THERE IS TRULY DSS
WHAT WE HAVE IS NOT DSS BUT DIDIRIN SSS

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Gambian President Adama Barrow At State House(photos) / Atiku Can't Be Underrated, Spreading Like Hurricane - Momodu Shares Pics, Video / Arrested IPOB Women Sing Biafra Songs As They Arraigned In Court. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.