Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Is Nigeria’s Future For 2023 – Support Group - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Is Nigeria’s Future For 2023 – Support Group (17949 Views)

Presidency: Osinbajo Issues Directive To Staff Appointed Into Tinubu’s Campaign / ‘Don’t Despair Over Osun, Victory Awaits Tinubu In 2023’ - Support Group / 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Leads 30 Others In ThisDay Poll (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Is Nigeria’s Future For 2023 – Support Group by murecool(m): 7:44am On Aug 07, 2021
Osinbajo possesses impeccable leadership qualities to continue the works of President Muhammadu Buhari. Also he has at several instances displayed his competence and ability to govern Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Is Nigeria’s Future For 2023 – Support Group by DamnNiggar: 7:48am On Aug 07, 2021
boman2014:
I prefer to vote for Osinbajo than other politicians. but all those wicked apc cabals don muscle him for one side.

Me too the guy is wise

Bubari is senseless
Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Is Nigeria’s Future For 2023 – Support Group by joyfullyjoyous(f): 7:50am On Aug 07, 2021
If Faahola should become president,i believe we would live better.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Is Nigeria’s Future For 2023 – Support Group by ejimatic: 7:51am On Aug 07, 2021
TheRareGem1:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/08/06/presidency-osinbajo-is-nigerias-future-for-2023-support-group/?amp=1
. Don't say somebody is our saviour.We must have learned from our mistakes over the year.God alone will give us the the best president in 2023

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Is Nigeria’s Future For 2023 – Support Group by kingjooo(m): 7:53am On Aug 07, 2021
Monogamy:

But for cross river state, na real bad choice oo
hmmmm, may God see us through
Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Is Nigeria’s Future For 2023 – Support Group by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 07, 2021
This post is just an obvious image laundering followed by planned moves to aid the image laundering by comments. All those paid guys commenting should have small conscience how has Osinbajo performed in this government? zero he has been a monumental disappointment someone that cannot even advise his boss, he cannot even command respect of the northerners even in APC, and you think he will be effective as president?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Is Nigeria’s Future For 2023 – Support Group by Oracleforce: 7:56am On Aug 07, 2021
Unlettered:
With osinbajo as presidential candidate, i guess it will only be fair to take el rufai As his running mate.

These re two focused people that i believe regardless of how people view them will make a huge impact to the direction of this country. Age is on their side and they have qualities of administrators. Nigerians dont need anyone that doesnt have political will like tinubu or atiku who both re just going to be in that position for revenge or control.

Fyi: Only nigrrians should accept my opinion or give a different opinion. Let me not catch any ipobian or oduduwar national or even UAR member qouting me. Because i’ll tribalise your ancestors no time

God bless nigeria and its people

Hell-Rufai will hijack the government through all his Fulani Jihadists in the forests...
Let hell-rufai go and retire after his 2nd tenure...
He behalf like an Islamic extremist....forget about all his charade hobnobbing with some Christian folks....he is a core Fulani Jihadist extremist
Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Is Nigeria’s Future For 2023 – Support Group by Ojycelarma: 7:57am On Aug 07, 2021
Set of youths and old men looking for daily bread and connection to wealth, so many sentiments flying around in this country grin grin, this country everyone is trying to milk it
Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Is Nigeria’s Future For 2023 – Support Group by Wada3: 8:03am On Aug 07, 2021
The Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo has proven his worth and as such deserves to lead Nigeria. I can still remember how he handled the Niger Delta avenger's crisis

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Is Nigeria’s Future For 2023 – Support Group by Ogbeniomo: 8:06am On Aug 07, 2021
Randy111:

Even buhari that has a 1st hand experience as a former president failed woefully. So a former vice can fail much more if failure is there in his Gene. So give us another reason.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
volume up My nigga, could imagine thy words''who will continue the good work from president Buhari'' which good work?, if Osibanjo going there is to continue from Buhari pattern of leadership ehn, then Nigeria will be completely finished, if atall they yet to be finished.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Is Nigeria’s Future For 2023 – Support Group by illmatic101(m): 8:08am On Aug 07, 2021
boman2014:
I prefer to vote for Osinbajo than other politicians. but all those wicked apc cabals don muscle him for one side.

I see APC as a satanic cult but if Osinbajo should contest I'll go all the way for him.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Is Nigeria’s Future For 2023 – Support Group by BSsniffer: 8:13am On Aug 07, 2021
Dchair2:

Community bastard prick? Compared to you the man is a silver dollar while you're just a miserable penny!

While you give bl0wjobs for nickels...
Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Is Nigeria’s Future For 2023 – Support Group by okefranci: 8:18am On Aug 07, 2021
InaNla:
Deceiving only the gullibles!
How do you mean

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Is Nigeria’s Future For 2023 – Support Group by GorillaApp(m): 8:26am On Aug 07, 2021
Monogamy:
Well, that would be one of the best thing to happen to this country...

I wouldn't even mind spending personal resources to campaign for star boy
The first time you made sense.

I will support him wholeheartedly even though I'm proudly from the land of the dots.
Obi peter is another star. Zullum is another one.
Sanwo olu is beginning to get my attention.

Sadly, the evil men and their minions like this one I just quoted will never allow this country move forward. The generality of nigerians also need deliverance and sense to do the right thing.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Is Nigeria’s Future For 2023 – Support Group by duality(m): 8:28am On Aug 07, 2021
You mean they've abandoned SWAGA for Tinubu?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Is Nigeria’s Future For 2023 – Support Group by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 07, 2021
TheRareGem1:
Just like Biden,having an experience of a VP will give you a sense of direction on how to govern a country, you won't have to think of where to go, what to do, you already known what's to be done, hence, this man is fit and capable for this job really.
WACTH HOW THOSE SONS OF HATRED BRING UP THEIR 'MERE COMMISSIONER' SLOGAN. OSHINBAJO IS PMB'S JOKER FOR ALL THOSE ASPIRING FOR THE COVETED SEAT.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Is Nigeria’s Future For 2023 – Support Group by hybridblood07(m): 8:31am On Aug 07, 2021
You're a joker. This man if not fit to governor of his state talkless governing the whole nation to the right direction. Check his previous speech where he messed up and lied a lot
TheRareGem1:
Just like Biden,having an experience of a VP will give you a sense of direction on how to govern a country, you won't have to think of where to go, what to do, you already known what's to be done, hence, this man is fit and capable for this job really.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Is Nigeria’s Future For 2023 – Support Group by hybridblood07(m): 8:34am On Aug 07, 2021
Please how is El Rufai as suitable VP candidate
Unlettered:
With osinbajo as presidential candidate, i guess it will only be fair to take el rufai As his running mate.

These re two focused people that i believe regardless of how people view them will make a huge impact to the direction of this country. Age is on their side and they have qualities of administrators. Nigerians dont need anyone that doesnt have political will like tinubu or atiku who both re just going to be in that position for revenge or control.

Fyi: Only nigrrians should accept my opinion or give a different opinion. Let me not catch any ipobian or oduduwar national or even UAR member qouting me. Because i’ll tribalise your ancestors no time

God bless nigeria and its people
Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Is Nigeria’s Future For 2023 – Support Group by hybridblood07(m): 8:36am On Aug 07, 2021
As long as appointments will be based padi padi, the country will keep having problems
Randy111:

Even buhari that has a 1st hand experience as a former president failed woefully. So a former vice can fail much more if failure is there in his Gene. So give us another reason.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Is Nigeria’s Future For 2023 – Support Group by Donaldomo(m): 8:37am On Aug 07, 2021
We go come out of this! We go get this one right this time around, Osinbajo is the best decision this country would make come 2023!

krebdawise:
Una never reason how we go come out of this economy mess.... Na 2023 una dey think of ...
This Corn-tree Sha grin

Hit me up for your Graphic Designs, I'll get you the best design

Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Is Nigeria’s Future For 2023 – Support Group by ea2783: 8:41am On Aug 07, 2021
I said this as a comment under Sanwolu visiting Tinubu in London; that the wisest thing for Tinubu to do is to continue doing his godfather which he's good at, that if he comes out to contest for president, him hand go fall big time as Nigerians no like am to president or any political office holder.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Is Nigeria’s Future For 2023 – Support Group by Yellowface1220(m): 8:53am On Aug 07, 2021
I believe in Yemi Osinbajo is the only solution to this country. Osinbajo2023 ����
Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Is Nigeria’s Future For 2023 – Support Group by yommen: 8:54am On Aug 07, 2021
krebdawise:
Una never reason how we go come out of this economy mess.... Na 2023 una dey think of ...
This Corn-tree Sha grin

Hit me up for your Graphic Designs, I'll get you the best design

Broda man, the truth is the Fulani man and his goons are not ready to get us out of the mess we are in. If you protest, you are done for. You try to make money through crypto, they ban it. You talk on twitter, they ban. However, they say nothing about fulani herdsmen killing and kidnappings. If we go to war, more of the south will die cos they have the military. The only option to rewrite our story right is to wait for next election where we can truly speak with our votes. Don't be surprised they themselves will support him because God wants to destroy them just the way Moses was sent to deliver his people. Our PVC becomes our only voice.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Is Nigeria’s Future For 2023 – Support Group by yommen: 9:00am On Aug 07, 2021
akanbiaa:
You need an Obama for a Biden to have the sense of direction.

You are wrong! The country in question has a working structure already and the citizens of that country can die to see their structure maintained. Obama didn't do anything extra-ordinary. He simply maintained the structure. Anybody would do that too. Osinbajo is pure democrat, a professional and someone who wants to respect the rule of law. They know him and it's the reason why they sidelined him because their way no be hin way.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Is Nigeria’s Future For 2023 – Support Group by Stakeholders(m): 9:01am On Aug 07, 2021
Though he would have be the Best. But he's too silent for my liking. Assuming he assume office as president he might still not talk on some people wrong doing. That's what happened to former president Good luck Jonathan. He as the experience and wish to do good but those that are in his cabinet shared diverse ambition and he cannot control them.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Is Nigeria’s Future For 2023 – Support Group by Monogamy: 9:02am On Aug 07, 2021
obynzo:
This post is just an obvious image laundering followed by planned moves to aid the image laundering by comments. All those paid guys commenting should have small conscience how has Osinbajo performed in this government? zero he has been a monumental disappointment someone that cannot even advise his boss, he cannot even command respect of the northerners even in APC, and you think he will be effective as president?

Why not launder the image of your candidate for 2023
Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Is Nigeria’s Future For 2023 – Support Group by Ralphjoe(m): 9:02am On Aug 07, 2021
Osinbajo for president 2023 by God's grace
This is the only man that can move this country forward from the stagnation that Buhari has kept this Country.

I will gladly vote and canvass for this man come 2023, he is good, y'all can remember how this country's fortune began to change for the better when Buhari handed power to him for a month, Nigerians do not have a short memory and lump him together with the mess that his current boss Buhari has created in this country.
Osinbajo for president 2023

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Is Nigeria’s Future For 2023 – Support Group by akanbiaa(m): 9:03am On Aug 07, 2021
yommen:

You are wrong! The country in question has a working structure already and the citizens of that country can die to see their structure maintained. Obama didn't do anything extra-ordinary. He simply maintained the structure. Anybody would do that too. Osinbajo is pure democrat, a professional and someone who wants to respect the rule of law. They know him and it's the reason why they sidelined him because their way no be hin way.
So assuming Osinbajo is good and means well, can a system without working structure make him succeed?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Is Nigeria’s Future For 2023 – Support Group by Okoroawusa: 9:04am On Aug 07, 2021
flavnwokem:
So Peter Obi is not good enough to be the president ?
Wait let me ask Nnamdi Kanu
Re: 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Is Nigeria’s Future For 2023 – Support Group by Etimemy: 9:07am On Aug 07, 2021
Osinbajo is capable of putting this country in order but politicians may not want him.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons / EndSARS: Nigerian Youths Do Not Begin, End In Lagos - Keyamo / Buhari Meets Tambuwal On Ministerial Nominee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.