Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

60,000 Salary Job In A Manufacturing Co. Or 70,000 Contract Job At Stanbic Bank? - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 60,000 Salary Job In A Manufacturing Co. Or 70,000 Contract Job At Stanbic Bank? (16702 Views)

Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. / 15k Salary Job....life After Graduation Is Hell / Is N65k Salary Job Good Enough In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 60,000 Salary Job In A Manufacturing Co. Or 70,000 Contract Job At Stanbic Bank? by GroundedUp(m): 9:41pm On Aug 07, 2021
Pray to God to lead you.... seek genuine spiritual guidance.

Because not every opportunity is an open door, many are traps in disguise.

People can give you technical advice but if God guides you, you will be rest assured.

@righteousness
Re: 60,000 Salary Job In A Manufacturing Co. Or 70,000 Contract Job At Stanbic Bank? by Solsix(m): 5:31am On Aug 08, 2021
Misturaomolayo:
Dear Nairaland, Kindly push this to the front page for clarification.

Pls kindly advise appropriately if you are in my shoes , which will you opt for.

I currently work with a manufacturing company which are into production of distilleries product as an Account Officer 60,000(Entry level) with no benefits attached but job security and yearly salary review is guaranteed and now Stanbic Ibtc Bank has offered me a contract job as a Bank Teller at their V.I office at Idejo and is a 2 years contract, subject to renewal base on performance and need for service.

Pls kindly lend you voice with respect to what i should do.

Should i continue the formal or opt for the later?

Best regards.
Teller job is somehow, you can misplace huge amount of money and your life savings will be gone

1 Like

Re: 60,000 Salary Job In A Manufacturing Co. Or 70,000 Contract Job At Stanbic Bank? by ajes: 9:17am On Aug 08, 2021
Pray for God direction.
Let start by sharing my experience. I joined banking in 2013 as a dsa ( direct sales agent)-contract staff with a salary of N61k a month.In 2017 I was converted to full time banker as an entry level with a minium monthly salary of N180k with other benefits.Early this year,I was promoted again, salary almost N300k monthly.
F
Firstly follow ur passion. How I wish d bank work is a full time job and not contract.
If you are within 28rs I will advice u to opt for Bank work, because their is room for convert to full time banker , also there are a lot of opportunities and avenue to meet great people if u don't dull urself.
Moreso, as a bank Teller, you have to be extra carefull cuz of risk involve.If u have shortages, you pay with your money and when you have overage(excess) you have to declare it, though you also make money from customer if u are in good place
Finally, you have to be prudent and contempt with ur salary cus u will see ur mate who are full time banker and collect armed robber salary monthly.
Re: 60,000 Salary Job In A Manufacturing Co. Or 70,000 Contract Job At Stanbic Bank? by Johnken1234: 10:57am On Aug 08, 2021
Please someone should help a brother to feed , any how Just save a soul
2065129393, UBA
+234 803 765 1595. God bless you
Re: 60,000 Salary Job In A Manufacturing Co. Or 70,000 Contract Job At Stanbic Bank? by Hendtime: 1:20pm On Aug 08, 2021
adonaimart:
grin grin grin grin

At least you read it till d end.

Have a great day

grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Niger Delta Ministry Is Recruiting Qualified Applicants / I Got An Invite From AXA Mansard Insurance / Ren Money Microfinance Bank Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.