Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,009 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:24 AM

"This Is A Sin"— Hisbah Police Sends Strong Warning To Yusuf Buhari's Fiance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "This Is A Sin"— Hisbah Police Sends Strong Warning To Yusuf Buhari's Fiance (389 Views)

Kano Hisbah To Marry Off Tiktoker Murja Kunya, Others / Hisbah Nabs Man, Woman Having ‘public Sex’ In Zamfara Motor Park (pic) / Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"This Is A Sin"— Hisbah Police Sends Strong Warning To Yusuf Buhari's Fiance by TrunnionNews: 8:51am On Aug 07, 2021
"This is a sin"— Hisbah police sends strong warning to Yusuf Buhari's fiance over bridal dress won (Photos)

Hisbah police said Zahra Bayero should lead by example if she wants blessings for her marriage

He said the Emir's daughter as a Muslim is not above the law

Hisbah Kano state police has criticized the bridal shower gown won by Zahra Bayero, the fiance of Yusuf Buhari who is the son of president Muhammadu Buhari.

The Commandant general of Hisbah said, people who are sharing the pictures and videos of the bridal shower are commiting sin.

Read original post here>>
http://www.trunnionnews.com/2021/08/this-is-sin-hisbah-police-sends-strong.html

Re: "This Is A Sin"— Hisbah Police Sends Strong Warning To Yusuf Buhari's Fiance by Polynek(m): 8:54am On Aug 07, 2021
Hmmm Dix man u get mind to criticize Dix Kain tin? U beta mind ur bixnex oo b4 Dem go face u
Re: "This Is A Sin"— Hisbah Police Sends Strong Warning To Yusuf Buhari's Fiance by Starseed(m): 8:56am On Aug 07, 2021
Werey hypocrites.
Re: "This Is A Sin"— Hisbah Police Sends Strong Warning To Yusuf Buhari's Fiance by fnep2smooth(m): 8:57am On Aug 07, 2021
criticized

I thought they use to arrest
Law that is meant for the poor.... Let them arrest the bride then I will know they are serious. Funny country grin

1 Like

Re: "This Is A Sin"— Hisbah Police Sends Strong Warning To Yusuf Buhari's Fiance by Authority1o1(m): 9:13am On Aug 07, 2021
Okay...

They are actually right.

The amount of blessings she can get when calculated Hisbah-lically has dropped by some units.

You don't want to claim you know their Faith more than they do. Therefore, there's possibly a special knowledge they have in calculating the cumulative blessings a couple can have in marriage.

I'm not so sure, but I think it should be something like this: When the head is covered with Hijab on the day of nikah- 40 points. When the head is uncovered- -25 points. When the shoulder is covered- 45 points. When the chest is bare on the day of nikah- -50 points.

She definitely has lost some points.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "This Is A Sin"— Hisbah Police Sends Strong Warning To Yusuf Buhari's Fiance by Divoc19(f): 9:20am On Aug 07, 2021
Story for gods, the gods o
Re: "This Is A Sin"— Hisbah Police Sends Strong Warning To Yusuf Buhari's Fiance by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 07, 2021
I'm curious what are Boko Haram and ISWAP members fighting for? has hisbah police not banned everything already?

(1) (Reply)

What's The Biggest Lesson Relationship Has Taught You? / People Are Abandoning Condoms As A Result Of Prep Use / “I Lived With My Boyfriend For Five Years” Ft. Jachima | Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.