Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Demonic Clothes Has Invaded The Market: The Current Trends Among The Youths - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Demonic Clothes Has Invaded The Market: The Current Trends Among The Youths (1807 Views)

Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men / Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) / Ifeoma Vivian Emeka: Born Again Burns Her Hair Extensions, "They Are Demonic" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Demonic Clothes Has Invaded The Market: The Current Trends Among The Youths by HISSCRIBE1995: 11:28am On Aug 07, 2021
‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍
There is this popular  style of  clothe (shirts, trousers and the likes) with caricature cartoon images
That has hit the market recently, and this wears has become the vogue of the moment mostly among the youths of today.

The clothes have different types of cartoon images drawn   on them.
HISSCRIBE1995:
It's all about perception, you can see those clothes, and feel like "common it's nothing" and you can always feel otherwise
Some of the images were of "a man smoking weed or cigarette with a background of a flaming fire that looks like hell.
Another has an image of man bitting chains, and he looks as if been possess by a demon.
Another has an" image of a man doing some kind of sordid act, and the inscription 'the fear of God'" was written upon such cloth which is somehow a blasphemy against God .

Another has a drawing of a "young man having an ungodly hair style with squalid tattoos" drawn on his face,
Another is a drawing of "hell fire with the sentence"
' don't be afraid of it" inscribed upon it.

It is hard to walk around and not come across someone wearing such clothes (even some ladies do were them.)

Now. You may want to ask "What is the reason for writing all these?"
The answer is "the writer wants to open your eyes to the new system of perversion that Satan has initiated in other to take those who are innocent (not agreeing with perversion) unaware through a means (clothing) that they perceived doesn't really matter when the issue of righteousness is concerned ."

Spirits have the desire to enact their possibilities, their characters, their ways, their agenda, and their will in this visible realm of mortals.
But unfortunately they can't do that without the instrumentality of flesh (humans), so they possess humans, and inspire them to do indirectly what they would have done had it been they have physical bodies.
they need the vessel called "man"before  their purposes could find expression in this physical plane .
These spirits of darkness are aimed towards making this crazy Wears the prevailing fashion of our time by penetrating the hearts of the youth with the desire to showcase their exuberance through these cloths.
Paul said 2 Corinthians 4:10-11
[10]always carrying about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our body.
[11]For we who live are always delivered to death for Jesus’ sake, that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our mortal flesh.
He also said here.
Galatians 2:19-20
[19]For I through the law died to the law that I might live to God.
[20]I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.

So for a christian the baptism of the holy spirit is more than receiving an enablement to speak in tongues, but receiving "the righteousness, Holiness and the life of God" so that his will, purposes, character and life might be lived through us that died through him.

So you been "a christian" who is expected to 'exhibit the life and image of jesus christ' should not be found wearing sordid apparels, having an unholy hair styles, defying your body with tattoos and saying ungodly languages out of your mouth, or carrying out ungodly action which should not be named among those who are called by the name of the lord.

But unfortunately in this perverse generation,the reverse is the case, you see ladies who call themselves Christians wearing clothes that depict prostitutes, you see christian youths among the weed smokers, cultists, Internet fraudsters, and the likes.

How come we have forgotten so soon that "Christ died for us, and that we are to live for him?
As it is written 2 Corinthians 5:14-15
[14]For the love of Christ compels us, because we judge thus: that if One died for all, then all died;
[15]and He died for all, that those who live should live no longer for themselves, but for Him who died for them and rose again.

The holy spirit want to manifest to the people of the world , he want his life to be seen, but the only way he could do that is through those who have been given the power to become the children of God, for he the holy spirit is that power.
The holy spirit has words to say, but he could only say them when we yield our mouth to him,there are types of clothes he would loves to wear but he could only wear them when we say "that is what I will also wear, he has things to do, but those things could only be done when we say" father not my will but yours be done ".

Yes there are challenges we are going to be facing every day of our lives, and one of those challenges  is the pressures to conform with the system of this world, to speak like the world, to sing and dance like the world, to wear clothes that the world lust after, and to be called the child of the world.

But nay!  Reader you are a child of God, and your identity should not be only a designation (legalistic) but should also have manifestation (should be experiential)
Revealing the person of your heavenly father to the world and doing his will on earth as it is in heaven.
1 John 3:10
[10]In this the children of God and the children of the devil are manifest: Whoever does not practice righteousness is not of God, nor is he who does not love his brother.

Philippians 2:12-15
[12]My dear friends, you always obeyed what you were taught. Just as you obeyed when I was with you, it is even more important for you to obey now that I am not there. So you must continue to live in a way that gives meaning to your salvation. Do this with fear and respect for God.
[13]Yes, it is God who is working in you. He helps you want to do what pleases him, and he gives you the power to do it.
[14]Do everything without complaining or arguing
(15)AMP:That you may show yourselves to be blameless and guileless, innocent and uncontaminated, children of God without blemish (faultless, unrebukable) in the midst of a crooked and wicked generation [spiritually perverted and perverse], among whom you are seen as bright lights (stars or beacons shining out clearly) in the [dark] world.

So concluding.
I didn't write this epistle to condemn anyone, or demonize anyone,this post was as a result of the burdens to see the manifestation of the righteousness (holy spirit) that is within each one of us who are called unto good works that God ordained before the foundation of the world that we should walk in them .

I yearn to see a generation of Christians who would manifest the nature of our father in heaven.
I have my own struggles and fight with the lust of this world, but I pray and confess that I will overcome them by the Spirit of the lord , and rejoice in the end when that day comes.

Modified :
Some of the pictures below were posted by a brother who commented, though there are different types of those clothes.
And some people (including some Christians) thinks it okay to wear them?
Are you not grieved seeing this?
Will you be proud to wear them or proud of those who wear them before the lord?
These are the days of Kingdom, and the gospel must be preached, the heart of men must be won back to the lord.
The days of religion are over.

1 Like

Re: Demonic Clothes Has Invaded The Market: The Current Trends Among The Youths by Gentlerespect76: 11:31am On Aug 07, 2021
Pictures for more clarity please. Mere descriptions of the wears aren't enough.

1 Like

Re: Demonic Clothes Has Invaded The Market: The Current Trends Among The Youths by shawante(m): 11:39am On Aug 07, 2021
Oga leave us with our demonic clothes

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demonic Clothes Has Invaded The Market: The Current Trends Among The Youths by HISSCRIBE1995: 11:53am On Aug 07, 2021
[quote author=shawante post=104523511]Oga leave us with our demonic clothes [/qu

It's not about only the wearer but also about the beholder.
The things you wear influences they that gaze upon you and register in their soul through their eyes.
Many men stumbled because of the kind of clothes some women choose to wear.

1 Like

Re: Demonic Clothes Has Invaded The Market: The Current Trends Among The Youths by HISSCRIBE1995: 12:02pm On Aug 07, 2021
Gentlerespect76:
Pictures for more clarity please. Mere descriptions of the wears aren't enough.

I agree with you sir.
Will try to that
Re: Demonic Clothes Has Invaded The Market: The Current Trends Among The Youths by Thepolo999(m): 1:44pm On Aug 07, 2021
This is one of the reason why I hate Christianity.everybody is evil except you.

4 Likes

Re: Demonic Clothes Has Invaded The Market: The Current Trends Among The Youths by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 07, 2021

this is why am an atheist ...

am not afraid of god and am not afraid of Satan......always FEAR NOT...

2 Likes

Re: Demonic Clothes Has Invaded The Market: The Current Trends Among The Youths by shawante(m): 3:25pm On Aug 07, 2021
[quote author=HISSCRIBE1995 post=104523927][/quote] people see what they want to see.. 4 people can look at the same thing and see it differently. That's why someone will wear a cloth and while some will like it some will definitely dislike it. So at the end anyone can wear whatever pleases them and it's none of anyone's business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Demonic Clothes Has Invaded The Market: The Current Trends Among The Youths by PlaysNigeria: 6:53pm On Aug 07, 2021
Useless attention seeking slowpoke, all these epistles for some shirts screenprinted in the backyard.
Re: Demonic Clothes Has Invaded The Market: The Current Trends Among The Youths by HISSCRIBE1995: 10:24pm On Aug 07, 2021
Thepolo999:
This is one of the reason why I hate Christianity.everybody is evil except you.

John 7:2-7
[2]Now the Jews’ Feast of Tabernacles was at hand.
[3]His brothers therefore said to Him, “Depart from here and go into Judea, that Your disciples also may see the works that You are doing.
[4]For no one does anything in secret while he himself seeks to be known openly. If You do these things, show Yourself to the world.”
[5]For even His brothers did not believe in Him.
[6]Then Jesus said to them, “My time has not yet come, but your time is always ready.
[7]THE WORLD cannot hate you, but It HATES ME BECAUSE I TESTIFY OF IT THAT IT'S WORKS ARE EVIL .
Re: Demonic Clothes Has Invaded The Market: The Current Trends Among The Youths by HISSCRIBE1995: 10:28pm On Aug 07, 2021
michael77777:

this is why am an atheist ...

am not afraid of god and am not afraid of Satan......always FEAR NOT...

Matthew 10:27-28,38-39
[27]“Whatever I tell you in the dark, speak in the light; and what you hear in the ear, preach on the housetops.
[28]And DO NOT FEAR those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. BUT RATHER FEAR HIM who is ABLE to destroy both soul and body in hell.
[38]And he who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me.
[39]He who finds his life will lose it, and he who loses his life for My sake will find it. A Cup of Cold Water

1 Like

Re: Demonic Clothes Has Invaded The Market: The Current Trends Among The Youths by HISSCRIBE1995: 10:39pm On Aug 07, 2021
PlaysNigeria:
Useless attention seeking slowpoke, all these epistles for some shirts screenprinted in the backyard.
jesus christ said to me "Matthew 5:11-12
[11]“Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake.
[12]Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

1 Like

Re: Demonic Clothes Has Invaded The Market: The Current Trends Among The Youths by HISSCRIBE1995: 11:00pm On Aug 07, 2021
omans 1:28-32
[28]People did not think it was important to have a true knowledge of God. So God left them and allowed them to have their own worthless thinking. And so they do what they should not do.
[29]They are filled with every kind of sin, evil, greed, and hatred. They are full of jealousy, murder, fighting, lying, and thinking the worst things about each other. They gossip
[30]and say evil things about each other. They hate God. They are rude, proud, and brag about themselves. They invent ways of doing evil.

1 Like

Re: Demonic Clothes Has Invaded The Market: The Current Trends Among The Youths by HISSCRIBE1995: 11:37pm On Aug 07, 2021
I understood why some people are finding it difficult to understand this post.
it's because man fell from glory , and only those whose soul could perceive from the realm of God would understand the Spiritual realities that surrounds us, but to a carnal man; every spiritual discuss would sound like gibberish and absurdity.
Until they develop and were able to exercise their spiritual senses to discern.

This kind of subject doesn't make sense to me too in time past ,
but something happened to me, and that thing restructured my spirit man, then I understand what the Bible meant when it said "God is too holy to behold Iniquity"

It's all about perception

1 Like

Re: Demonic Clothes Has Invaded The Market: The Current Trends Among The Youths by leofab(f): 2:36am On Aug 08, 2021
Lol

3 Likes

Re: Demonic Clothes Has Invaded The Market: The Current Trends Among The Youths by HISSCRIBE1995: 5:18pm On Aug 08, 2021
leofab:
Lol

Luke 6:25
[25]Woe to you who are full, For you shall hunger. Woe to you who laugh now, For you shall mourn and weep.

1 Like

Re: Demonic Clothes Has Invaded The Market: The Current Trends Among The Youths by Aaronsrod: 7:25pm On Aug 08, 2021
[quote author=HISSCRIBE1995 post=104523927][/quote]
This is correct.

The first time I saw a woman in a bikini in England. Her wears had the number 666 proudly displayed on her yansh. This message from Satan immediately impenetrated my spirit and possessed me completely.

In the courtroom they say I am "not guilty by reason of insanity". But oyinbo no nothing of the spiritual realm. Also the woman did not even die sef. Mtcheeew!!

1 Like

Re: Demonic Clothes Has Invaded The Market: The Current Trends Among The Youths by Aaronsrod: 7:26pm On Aug 08, 2021
[quote author=HISSCRIBE1995 post=104523927][/quote]

This is correct.

The first time I saw a woman in a bikini in England. Her wears had the number 666 proudly displayed on her yansh. This message from Satan immediately impenetrated my spirit and possessed me completely.

In the courtroom they say I am "not guilty by reason of insanity". But oyinbo no nothing of the spiritual realm. Also the woman did not even die sef. Mtcheeew!!
Re: Demonic Clothes Has Invaded The Market: The Current Trends Among The Youths by leofab(f): 7:26pm On Aug 08, 2021
HISSCRIBE1995:

Luke 6:25
[25]Woe to you who are full, For you shall hunger. Woe to you who laugh now, For you shall mourn and weep.
must you suspend your brain.. if God has kept a book to guide man; so why give thinking abilities ?

1 Like

Re: Demonic Clothes Has Invaded The Market: The Current Trends Among The Youths by Thepolo999(m): 3:39pm On Aug 10, 2021
HISSCRIBE1995:

John 7:2-7
[2]Now the Jews’ Feast of Tabernacles was at hand.
[3]His brothers therefore said to Him, “Depart from here and go into Judea, that Your disciples also may see the works that You are doing.
[4]For no one does anything in secret while he himself seeks to be known openly. If You do these things, show Yourself to the world.”
[5]For even His brothers did not believe in Him.
[6]Then Jesus said to them, “My time has not yet come, but your time is always ready.
[7]THE WORLD cannot hate you, but It HATES ME BECAUSE I TESTIFY OF IT THAT IT'S WORKS ARE EVIL .
#your problem.
Re: Demonic Clothes Has Invaded The Market: The Current Trends Among The Youths by 1Sharon(f): 6:03pm On Aug 10, 2021
The only demon I know is slave master Jesus.
Re: Demonic Clothes Has Invaded The Market: The Current Trends Among The Youths by MurphyInc(m): 7:23am On Aug 11, 2021
OP you are right, I see the satanic and demonic clothings worn by our youths of nowadays then I fear for their future.Im not that religious but anytime I see this cloths that glorify Satan,evil, demons etc fear grips me cos they don't know how this can affect their good behavior.

1 Like

Re: Demonic Clothes Has Invaded The Market: The Current Trends Among The Youths by HISSCRIBE1995: 5:52pm On Aug 12, 2021
Aaronsrod:

This is correct.

You just made me laugh,
But it isn't funny

1 Like

Re: Demonic Clothes Has Invaded The Market: The Current Trends Among The Youths by HISSCRIBE1995: 5:56pm On Aug 12, 2021
shawante:
Oga leave us with our demonic clothes

Proverbs 1:7
[7]The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, But fools despise wisdom and instruction.

1 Like

Re: Demonic Clothes Has Invaded The Market: The Current Trends Among The Youths by HISSCRIBE1995: 6:11pm On Aug 12, 2021
leofab:
must you suspend your brain.. if God has kept a book to guide man; so why give thinking abilities ?
It is because "Psalms 19:7
[7]The law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul; The testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple;"

Your Brain is insufficient when it comes to living life, but you can use your brain if all you are here (to achieve in this world) for is to breath oxygen then fade away like the flowers.

But unfortunately your life is beyond this realm, it is a perpetual continuance, so you brain is limited, that is why you don't know everything, and that is why even though you have brain you still end up making silly mistake.
You need the wisdom of God to prosper.

So my dear
Proverbs 3:5-8
[5]Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding;
[6]In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths.
[7]Do not be wise in your own eyes; Fear the Lord and depart from evil.
[8]It will be health to your flesh, And strength to your bones.

1 Like

Re: Demonic Clothes Has Invaded The Market: The Current Trends Among The Youths by HISSCRIBE1995: 6:44pm On Aug 12, 2021
MurphyInc:
OP you are right, I see the satanic and demonic clothings worn by our youths of nowadays then I fear for their future.Im not that religious but anytime I see this cloths that glorify Satan,evil, demons etc fear grips me cos they don't know how this can affect their good behavior.

First of all - this is my prayer for you

"Philippians 1:9
[9]And this I pray, that your love may abound still more and more in knowledge and all discernment,"

Secondly -
For those who are doing this things it is because "Mark 4:12
[12]so that ‘Seeing they may see and not perceive, And hearing they may hear and not understand; Lest they should turn, And their sins be forgiven them.’ ”

1 Like

Re: Demonic Clothes Has Invaded The Market: The Current Trends Among The Youths by Hier(m): 8:20pm On Aug 12, 2021
MurphyInc:

embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Demonic Clothes Has Invaded The Market: The Current Trends Among The Youths by HISSCRIBE1995: 12:13pm On Aug 13, 2021
shawante:
people see what they want to see.. 4 people can look at the same thing and see it differently. That's why someone will wear a cloth and while some will like it some will definitely dislike it. So at the end anyone can wear whatever pleases them and it's none of anyone's business

[quote author=shawante post=104530269] people see what they want to see.. 4 people can look at the same thing and see it differently.
John 12:40
[40]“He has blinded their eyes and hardened their hearts, Lest they should see with their eyes, Lest they should understand with their hearts and turn, So that I should heal them.”

That's why someone will wear a cloth and while some will like it some will definitely dislike it.

1 Peter 3:3-4
[3]Do not let your adornment be merely outward—arranging the hair, wearing gold, or putting on fine apparel—
[4]rather let it be the hidden person of the heart, with the incorruptible beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is very precious in the sight of God.

So at the end anyone can wear whatever pleases them and it's none of anyone's business
1 Corinthians 6:19-20
[19]Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own?
[20]For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s.

1 Like

Re: Demonic Clothes Has Invaded The Market: The Current Trends Among The Youths by HISSCRIBE1995: 12:21pm On Aug 13, 2021
Hier:

embarassed embarassed
Let's pray for them that God would encounter them

2 Timothy 2:26
[26]and that they may come to their senses and escape the snare of the devil, having been taken captive by him to do his will.

1 Like

Re: Demonic Clothes Has Invaded The Market: The Current Trends Among The Youths by HISSCRIBE1995: 7:34pm On Aug 18, 2021
These are some of the pics

Re: Demonic Clothes Has Invaded The Market: The Current Trends Among The Youths by HISSCRIBE1995: 8:19pm On Aug 18, 2021
Those clothes are everywhere
Re: Demonic Clothes Has Invaded The Market: The Current Trends Among The Youths by HISSCRIBE1995: 4:30am On Aug 19, 2021
It's all about perception, you can see those clothes, and feel like "common it's nothing" and you can always feel otherwise

(1) (2) (Reply)

Islam: The Most Rapidly Expanding Religion In Europe / Please Can You Share Rev. S. A. Sadela With Me / Joy To The Wise.rccg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.