Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,379 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

If God Answers Prayers, Why Is Nigeria This Bad In 2021 Despite All The Prayers? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If God Answers Prayers, Why Is Nigeria This Bad In 2021 Despite All The Prayers? (476 Views)

If God Truly Forgive Us Our Sins, What Then Is Karma? / Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? / FAQ: How Can God Be Good If There Is So Much Bad In The World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: If God Answers Prayers, Why Is Nigeria This Bad In 2021 Despite All The Prayers? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 07, 2021
Righteousness2:
The things of GOD is Foolishness to them that Perish.

The reason you have a Country that is spared from the Wrath testing the Mic all over the nations today is because of the " Few righteous ones here who are standing in the Gap.

The reason the country have not be swallowed up with Grave Disatrous Disaters despite the evil here is the few Holy ones Standing in the GAP.

Very soon, the People standing in the GAP will be taken away so will understand events better and appreciate GOD.
What of all those innocent infants who died during natural disasters which you say is 'God testing the mic' what did they do?,what was their sin.
Re: If God Answers Prayers, Why Is Nigeria This Bad In 2021 Despite All The Prayers? by MadeINchenzen2: 8:57pm On Aug 07, 2021
ifyken:

What of all those innocent infants who died during natural disasters which you say is 'God testing the mic' what did they do?,what was their sin.
he cant answer that... leave uncle righteousness2

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just Imagine The Rubbish I Saw On My Nairaland Profile. / If The Holy Spirit Is A Person Why Dont Christian Worship The Holy Spirit? / I Need Help On Spiritual Matters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.