Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,230 members, 7,780,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:24 PM

How To Make Roasted Groundnuts - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Roasted Groundnuts (239 Views)

The Roasted Chicken I Bought For N2,500 / Is It This Bad In Your Area? The ₦20 Groundnuts I Just Bought / Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Roasted Groundnuts by DBAAMI(f): 12:26pm On Aug 07, 2021
How to make roasted groundnuts

Roasted groundnut is popular among most Nigerians and other West African countries. It is sold in different transparent bottle sizes and at pocket friendly price.
Some people take it with garri ,some with bread while others take it with roasted plantain (boli).

Have you been looking for business to start, you can start making roasted groundnut in bottles and supply supermarkets and other shops. This is a lucrative business and you can start with as low as 2,000 naira ,then you can expand your business.

Some people use sand to roast their groundnut, which is not healthy , this new method I am sharing is healthy and you won't be seeing or chewing stones in your groundnuts

Ingredients needed:

* continue reading in the blog����
https://oluwakemicraft.com.ng/how-to-make-roasted-groundnuts/

(1) (Reply)

Best Healthy Desserts Fast Food / Fine Time For Lunch Time. / Creamy To The Last Bite!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.