Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Has Your Child Ever Said Something To You That Shows Reincarnation? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Has Your Child Ever Said Something To You That Shows Reincarnation? (3276 Views)

What Happens After We Die? Near-death-experiences & Reincarnation / The Proof Of Reincarnation In The Bible / Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Your Child Ever Said Something To You That Shows Reincarnation? by HelpYourself(m): 3:00pm On Aug 08, 2021
benodic:
By 4 years of age i awakened. It was like a veil was lifted from my eyes and i started remembering my past live.

My saving grace was that i kept my memories to myself as i was surrounded by a christian doctrine that claimed that you live once and after that judgement and after judgement heaven or hell.

I quietly asked questions to verify the memories i had and proved to myself that the memories were authentic.
So i knew something was definitely wrong with the christian doctrine of life after death
So i started searching through other religions to find the one that was compatible with what i know already
That was how i found ECKANKAR, The Path of Spiritual Freedom.
Eckankar taught me how to remember other past lives that i have lived and how i can even visit my loved ones who had translated.
One of my happiest experience in Eckankar was escporting my mother who was even a Pastor to the Astral plane and watching her prepare to reincarnate as my sisters daughter.

I was so happy when my sister told me she had a lucid dream experience where my mother came to her and told her she is coming back to be with her.
My sister though a christian now knows that reincarnation is real.

In Spirituality you don't bother yourself whether someone believes or not. At the point of translation all the scales will clear from your eyes.

Beautiful write up. I have always wondered about you Eckancar members .... People always label you people occultists and I have often wondered why ?

I heard you worship a Caucasian man is this true ?
Re: Has Your Child Ever Said Something To You That Shows Reincarnation? by bobestman(m): 3:01pm On Aug 08, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Quick to inform me I misunderstood without responding to any of the questions I asked her? undecided
Maybe you ought to worry more about your mind there instead. undecided
The guy keep jumping on every thread trying to teach what He has no knowledge of. The bible where all his source is has maybe like 30% truth cos many things there were copied from the stories of the Ancient people and they KNOW not BELIEVE like brainwashed Christians that Reincarnation is real.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Your Child Ever Said Something To You That Shows Reincarnation? by bobestman(m): 3:17pm On Aug 08, 2021
benodic:
By 4 years of age i awakened. It was like a veil was lifted from my eyes and i started remembering my past live.

My saving grace was that i kept my memories to myself as i was surrounded by a christian doctrine that claimed that you live once and after that judgement and after judgement heaven or hell.

I quietly asked questions to verify the memories i had and proved to myself that the memories were authentic.
So i knew something was definitely wrong with the christian doctrine of life after death
So i started searching through other religions to find the one that was compatible with what i know already
That was how i found ECKANKAR, The Path of Spiritual Freedom.
Eckankar taught me how to remember other past lives that i have lived and how i can even visit my loved ones who had translated.
One of my happiest experience in Eckankar was escporting my mother who was even a Pastor to the Astral plane and watching her prepare to reincarnate as my sisters daughter.

I was so happy when my sister told me she had a lucid dream experience where my mother came to her and told her she is coming back to be with her.
My sister though a christian now knows that reincarnation is real.

In Spirituality you don't bother yourself whether someone believes or not. At the point of translation all the scales will clear from your eyes.
Exactly. Teaching people who are not ready to learn is a waste of time. They will keep failing and returning back to earth untill they finally learn the truth.
But it takes time for some people to get that knowledge. When they are ready, the light will shine.

3 Likes

Re: Has Your Child Ever Said Something To You That Shows Reincarnation? by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 3:17pm On Aug 08, 2021
There is no such thing as Reincarnation for children of God. The case of Elijah and John the Baptist, Elijah didn't die, he was taken up by God. Some scholars have even claimed Elijah and ENOCH may be the two witnesses the world is awaiting, who'll deal terribly with the earth. But for Jezebel she carries the characteristics and likeness of Herodias. As for Ahab it can be likened to Herod. The event of Jesus christ and the people who crucified him is around 2000 years old, but In Revelation 1:7. It says "Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him, even they who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. Even so, Amen. What does that tell you about the people who pierced Jesus about 2000yrs ago? Reincarnation? Well, a child of God wouldn't pierce Jesus. Those human like beings who didn't carry the image of God that died during the flood of Noah which Today we call DEMONS or FAMILIAR SPIRITS are the ones at work making people think they have past lives. If a BODY dies it goes back to the brown earth, if a SOUL departs a body its either heaven or hell. AS for the SPIRIT, its either Satan's or God's own, Spirits don't die. That's why it says IN THE SPIRIT AND POWER OF ELIJAH, not SOUL OR BODY of Elijah.
Re: Has Your Child Ever Said Something To You That Shows Reincarnation? by bobestman(m): 3:37pm On Aug 08, 2021
1MILLIONLiGHTS:
There is no such thing as Reincarnation for children of God. The case of Elijah and John the Baptist, Elijah didn't die, he was taken up by God. Some scholars have even claimed Elijah and ENOCH may be the two witnesses the world is awaiting, who'll deal terribly with the earth. But for Jezebel she carries the characteristics and likeness of Herodias. As for Ahab it can be likened to Herod. The event of Jesus christ and the people who crucified him is around 2000 years old, but In Revelation 1:7. It says "Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him, even they who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. Even so, Amen. What does that tell you about the people who pierced Jesus about 2000yrs ago? Reincarnation? Well, a child of God wouldn't pierce Jesus. Those human like beings who didn't carry the image of God that died during the flood of Noah which Today we call DEMONS or FAMILIAR SPIRITS are the ones at work making people think they have past lives. If a BODY dies it goes back to the brown earth, if a SOUL departs a body its either heaven or hell. AS for the SPIRIT, its either Satan's or God's own, Spirits don't die. That's why it says IN THE SPIRIT AND POWER OF ELIJAH, not SOUL OR BODY of Elijah. Another extra biblical story is the mystery connecting. Former American presidents. ABRAHAM LINCOLN AND JOHN F. KENNEDY(Google it yourself)....... The world as you know it(countries and territories) has been programmed like a computer by Satan already. Anytime a Scorpio president/leader is in power in Nigeria there will always be a war or the Leader gets killed e.g Ojukwu, Muritala mohamed, Good luck Jonathan. And power tends to leave the leader in the month/period of aquarius( Muritala died feb 13th, 2015 election was supposed to be february, but shifted to April).

Keep sleeping bro.
You dey talk about God, Jesus etc
Do you know that you are far older than the whites whose language you speak today? Do you know that your ancestors know the true God and his sun/son and their true names before these ppl gave you names like Jesus, God etc which were stolen from your language. How can people who steal, destroyed, killed, raped and dehumanized your people give you anything good.? What they brought back to you in Christianity were your stories which they had already whitewashed and turned upside down. They are the ones who demonised many of your traditions today and many of you sheepishly believed things they told you about your traditions and people. Christianity was founded on bloodshed and lies. The truth in all you know their today is not up to 30%. Your people know and have experienced all they tell you. They don't believe like Christians who believe everything they read or were told without having knowledge of them

Whenever you wake is your morning
Re: Has Your Child Ever Said Something To You That Shows Reincarnation? by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 5:30pm On Aug 08, 2021
Nothing like past lives or souls
Re: Has Your Child Ever Said Something To You That Shows Reincarnation? by bobestman(m): 5:36pm On Aug 08, 2021
Go and sleep. When it's time you will know.

1 Like

Re: Has Your Child Ever Said Something To You That Shows Reincarnation? by 22jumpstreet: 5:43pm On Aug 08, 2021
bobestman:

Exactly. Teaching people who are not ready to learn is a waste of time. They will keep failing and returning back to earth untill they finally learn the truth.
But it takes time for some people to get that knowledge. When they are ready, the light will shine.

This is what I keep telling budaatum, Kobojunkie and MaxInDHouse...when the time comes, their light will shine..
Re: Has Your Child Ever Said Something To You That Shows Reincarnation? by 22jumpstreet: 5:47pm On Aug 08, 2021
The purpose of life is to become like God by fulfilling all the laws...if you fail in one life, you will surely come back again to try. Life is a circle, not a straight line...

But if you live past 83 years, ....you are not coming again...
Re: Has Your Child Ever Said Something To You That Shows Reincarnation? by budaatum: 6:19pm On Aug 08, 2021
22jumpstreet:

This is what I keep telling budaatum, Kobojunkie and MaxInDHouse...when the time comes, their light will shine..

You ignorantly grouping buda with Kobojunkie and MaxInDHouse shows how little attention you have been paying to your own learning!

You never told buda, who insists that people must learn by eating fruits of knowledge, that buda must learn! If you don't learn by eating fruits of knowledge you will be an ignorant slave like Adam was in the garden of Eden.

As for your coming back after you are dead and the worms have fed on your carcass, please hola at buda then because you would be the first and I would love to see you!
Re: Has Your Child Ever Said Something To You That Shows Reincarnation? by 22jumpstreet: 6:23pm On Aug 08, 2021
budaatum:

You ignorantly grouping buda with Kobojunkie and MaxInDHouse shows how little attention you have been paying to your own learning!

You never told buda, who insists that people must learn by eating fruits of knowledge, that buda must learn! If you don't learn by eating fruits of knowledge you will be an ignorant slave like Adam was in the garden of Eden.

As for your coming back after you are dead and the worms have fed on your carcass, please hola at buda then because you would be the first and I would love to see you!

You have just proved my point....
Re: Has Your Child Ever Said Something To You That Shows Reincarnation? by budaatum: 6:28pm On Aug 08, 2021
22jumpstreet:

You have just proved my point....

You obviously do not have a point. And clearly have not read buda at all.

Jump, you have not even engaged with this buda you claim to have told, so please stop lying!
Re: Has Your Child Ever Said Something To You That Shows Reincarnation? by HelpYourself(m): 6:36pm On Aug 08, 2021
bobestman:

The guy keep jumping on every thread trying to teach what He has no knowledge of. The bible where all his source is has maybe like 30% truth cos many things there were copied from the stories of the Ancient people and they KNOW not BELIEVE like brainwashed Christians that Reincarnation is real.

Hahahaha

Church people, always afraid the business will close grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Your Child Ever Said Something To You That Shows Reincarnation? by 22jumpstreet: 6:37pm On Aug 08, 2021
budaatum:

You obviously do not have a point. And clearly have not read buda at all.

Jump, you have not even engaged with this buda you claim to have told, so please stop lying!

Somebody once created a thread about us being spiritual beings having a human experience..I followed your comments on the thread..it only shows your lack of understanding of spiritual matters, so I am not surprised at all...

We are spirit dwelling within a physical body fashioned from the DUST of the earth. At "death" the spirit returns to God and the body back to dust. If that spirit has not completed its mission on earth, God can also send it back to have another go....

The bottom line is every one will be saved, meaning every one will become like God.....

But no, you are fixated on the body that invariably will become dust..
Re: Has Your Child Ever Said Something To You That Shows Reincarnation? by HelpYourself(m): 6:38pm On Aug 08, 2021
22jumpstreet:
The purpose of life is to become like God by fulfilling all the laws...if you fail in one life, you will surely come back again to try. Life is a circle, not a straight line...

But if you live past 83 years, ....you are not coming again...

The age you live in your earth life doesn't matter and has nothing to do with reincarnation. If one needs to return he or she will return based on the spiritual laws

3 Likes

Re: Has Your Child Ever Said Something To You That Shows Reincarnation? by HelpYourself(m): 6:40pm On Aug 08, 2021
22jumpstreet:

Somebody once created a thread about us being spiritual beings having a human experience..I followed your comments on the thread..it only shows your lack of understanding of spiritual matters, so I am not surprised at all...

We are spirit dwelling within a physical body fashioned from the DUST of the earth. At "death" the spirit returns to God and the body back to dust. If that spirit has not completed its mission on earth, God can also send it back to have another go....

The bottom line is every one will be saved, meaning every one will become like God.....

The spiritual laws set in creation guide the reincarnation based on your deeds while living your earth life.

2 Likes

Re: Has Your Child Ever Said Something To You That Shows Reincarnation? by bobestman(m): 7:13pm On Aug 08, 2021
22jumpstreet:

The teacher will only come when the students are ready. Leave them

2 Likes

Re: Has Your Child Ever Said Something To You That Shows Reincarnation? by budaatum: 7:19pm On Aug 08, 2021
bobestman:

The teacher will only come when the students are ready. Leave them

I am certain you can use your own mind instead of just believing like a sheepie what someone else says.

Hole when you do so I can pay you to teach me please, because nothing kills faster than ignorance and I so love being alive.
Re: Has Your Child Ever Said Something To You That Shows Reincarnation? by bobestman(m): 7:22pm On Aug 08, 2021
budaatum:

I am certain you can use your own mind instead of just believing like a sheepie what someone else says.

Hole when you do so I can pay you to teach me please, because nothing kills faster than ignorance and I so love being alive.
I am not a believer but a Knower. Only Christians believe in what they have no knowledge of.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Your Child Ever Said Something To You That Shows Reincarnation? by budaatum: 7:25pm On Aug 08, 2021
22jumpstreet:

So, you did not "tell buda", as you falsely claimed, but were just following a comment of "Spirit dwelling within a physical body", lol. Mind posting a link to the comment please so we can all see this conversation you were "following".

Meanwhile, and while you are digging for it, I am certain that when I slap your physical face for bearing false witness against buda, your spirit will definitely cry out and lift up your physical hand to retaliate. Or is that not so?
Re: Has Your Child Ever Said Something To You That Shows Reincarnation? by budaatum: 7:31pm On Aug 08, 2021
bobestman:

I am not a believer but a Knower. Only Christians believe in what they have no knowledge of.

And yet you have concluded that buda is a believer and a Christian without you bothering to know buda?

Let me start you off gently so you may get to know buda instead of you believing what you think you know. I waive the cost of educating you to not believe.

budaatum:
Stupid! That is what you are if you believe and don't seek to understand so you can know how to make use of the power of Christ that is in you (though I'm wondering if that power is in you at all if all you do is believe).

I am very aware of the numerous instances in scripture where it says "believe", but I do insist in spirit that nobody says they believe that it is raining when they know that water is falling upon their head from the heavens. 'Belief' comes from a time when believing is what one did so I would expect many to merely believe just as satan appears to believe. But do you not tremble like satan trembles? Do you not live in fear and tremble despite all your believing?

I'm putting it to you that it is satan and believers who tremble in fear because they do not know what is pissing down on their heads but merely believe in their own imaginations! Think about it. You believe the power of our Lord Jesus Christ is inside of you but you don't appear to know whether it is inside of you or not!

Those who know and understand do not live in fear trembling. They walk through the valley of the shadow death fearing no evil, not because they believe, but because they know that they are comforted by the rod and the staff of the Lord so tremble departs from them and goes into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and its angels who are cursed.

Seek ye therefore an understanding of the Word and you will dwell in the house of the Lord Forever.
Re: Has Your Child Ever Said Something To You That Shows Reincarnation? by bobestman(m): 7:50pm On Aug 08, 2021
budaatum:

And yet you have concluded that buda is a believer and a Christian without you bothering to know buda?

Let me start you off gently so you may get to know buda instead of you believing what you think you know. I waive the cost of educating you to not believe.

Did I call your name and tag you a Christian and a believer? You said I believe and I said, I am a Knower not a believer. I have no time for argument. Maybe you should continue with Jump

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Your Child Ever Said Something To You That Shows Reincarnation? by budaatum: 8:29pm On Aug 08, 2021
bobestman:

Did I call your name and tag you a Christian and a believer? You said I believe and I said, I am a Knower not a believer. I have no time for argument. Maybe you should continue with Jump

It seemed like you agreed with jump so I have taken the bother to inform you so you know and not be misled to believe. I am sure jump who attempted to misinform you will learn too.

The below is to further educate. The fee for the education is waived.

budaatum:
I agree Max, "you need wisdom to discern what happened is written in the Bible", but I guess some people need to lie to themselves so they can continue to believe what they want to believe but they can't or should not expect everyone to believe their lies.

We read in the Holy Book of Truths that when Adam had lived one hundred thirty (130) years, which was after he was supposedly meant to have died in the Garden of Eden, he became the father of a son in his likeness, according to his image, and named him Seth. Thus all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred thirty (930) years; and he died". [url=https://classic.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Gen+5%3A3-5&version=KJV]Gen 5:3&5[/url]

So effectively, at least 800 years after eating the forbidden fruit of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil which was supposed to kill him if he ate, Adam finally died. Isn't it sort of odd for you to claim the eating of the fruit at least 800 years ago killed him? I mean, does that not seem like a very ineffective poison to you or that at least the person who forbade them eating the fruit lied to Adam for some reason?

Instead we read that Adam's eyes opened and he saw that he was naked. And he and his wife stopped being slaves and got their own farm instead of working for the owner of the Garden of Eden whom some think is their God!

If we teach this to the Adams and Eves in the North of Nigeria would alimanjeri not be eliminated through education and be freed from the slavery they are kept under?

Is it not the truth that the entire teachings of Christ is "Eat fully of the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil so thy days may be as long as Adam's?

In fact, can it not be said that for Christians at least, the closest we have to the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil is the Word in the Holy Bible, which we are advised to imbibe daily so that we may acquire understanding and live?

Yeah, I know it's not what they teach you but I know some are capable of wisely discerning. So, did the so called serpent lie?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOFu6b3w6c0
Re: Has Your Child Ever Said Something To You That Shows Reincarnation? by bobestman(m): 8:51pm On Aug 08, 2021
budaatum:

It seemed like you agreed with jump so I have taken the bother to inform you so you know and not be misled to believe. I am sure jump who attempted to misinform you will learn too.

The below is to further educate. The fee for the education is waived.

Let it be how you understand it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Your Child Ever Said Something To You That Shows Reincarnation? by budaatum: 9:20pm On Aug 08, 2021
bobestman:

While you are very welcome, know that it always has been how buda "understands it" and not how some other would like one to "understand it", since I find it useful to use my own mind and brain and eyes like use her senses Eve is written to have done so that I too may know instead of believing what the likes of Adam and 22jumpstreet was trying to brainwash into believing, and hopefully, you are truly the same - a knower, and not a mere believer, because believers do tend to tremble like demons you would find, and demons are not exactly the sort of things knowers should emulate.

budaatum:
You have not been here long enough to know buda, I take it. If you had, you'd know that buda is more of an Understander and a Knower or a Seek to Understand and Know, and most definitely not a believer, for I see no merit in what satan does!

Here is a thread that expresses my view of belief.

Re: Has Your Child Ever Said Something To You That Shows Reincarnation? by HelpYourself(m): 10:39pm On Aug 08, 2021
bobestman:

From all your writings ,it is safe to conclude that you do not believe in life after death or reincarnation?
Re: Has Your Child Ever Said Something To You That Shows Reincarnation? by livebyday(m): 10:41pm On Aug 08, 2021
These are the sort of threads that should be on front page !! This is quite interesting. Not all those BBnaija threads that liter everywhere

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Your Child Ever Said Something To You That Shows Reincarnation? by bobestman(m): 12:24am On Aug 09, 2021
GofuckYourself:

From all your writings ,it is safe to conclude that you do not believe in life after death or reincarnation?

With all I said here and some other threads with similar topic, you still don't understand where I stand? I owe you no answer man.
Re: Has Your Child Ever Said Something To You That Shows Reincarnation? by bobestman(m): 12:34am On Aug 09, 2021
budaatum:

While you are very welcome, know that it always has been how buda "understands it" and not how some other would like one to "understand it", since I find it useful to use my own mind and brain and eyes like use her senses Eve is written to have done so that I too may know instead of believing what the likes of Adam and 22jumpstreet was trying to brainwash into believing, and hopefully, you are truly the same - a knower, and not a mere believer, because believers do tend to tremble like demons you would find, and demons are not exactly the sort of things knowers should emulate.

I didn't quote or mention you. I don't know or have chatted you and the guy called Jump. You are just dragging me into your beef with him. Pls let me be
Re: Has Your Child Ever Said Something To You That Shows Reincarnation? by budaatum: 12:48am On Aug 09, 2021
bobestman:

I didn't quote or mention you. I don't know or have chatted you and the guy called Jump. You are just dragging me into your beef with him. Pls let me be

Be now! Or am I stopping you from being?

22jumpstreet too had never chatted with me before dragging my name into a conversation I wasn't involved in and which you agreed with, and in which he has now left you to unfortunately stew, so next time perhaps mind the company you keep so you don't get dragged into what you know nothing about.

buda does not appreciate the tarnishing of her name, and those who do can not be, as I hope you now know.

Jump, note!
Re: Has Your Child Ever Said Something To You That Shows Reincarnation? by budaatum: 1:37am On Aug 09, 2021
22jumpstreet:
Morgue has a lot of video on this subject....it is 1000% true..

You believe it is true just like some believe in an after life and angels but have no evidence for their beliefs except what they read or watched somewhere or were told to believe by someone else! And just like them you wouldn't admit its a belief, but would claim 1000% evidence for what you probably know is untrue!

The purpose of life, by the way, is for you to live, after which when you are done living you will die and your dead body will be placed in a box which will be placed in a hole where you will become worm food, which, to be honest, could be said to be your purpose, to feed the worms.

Hopefully, your living will leave a positive impact on those you leave behind, who, in remembering you, will ensure you are not forgotten.

budaatum:

People do feel a need for consolation and I blame them not. The idea of being worm food does kind of make life pointless if you think of it and can't come up with a use for your allotted time to live. But for those who can handle the truth, lies would just not do. You are born, you will live and you will die, and we will throw your dead body in a box and bury it 6 feet under so you don't stink up the living!
Re: Has Your Child Ever Said Something To You That Shows Reincarnation? by bobestman(m): 2:15am On Aug 09, 2021
budaatum:

Be now! Or am I stopping you from being?

22jumpstreet too had never chatted with me before dragging my name into a conversation I wasn't involved in and which you agreed with, and in which he has now left you to unfortunately stew, so next time perhaps mind the company you keep so you don't get dragged into what you know nothing about.

buda does not appreciate the tarnishing of her name, and those who do can not be, as I hope you now know.

Jump, note!
Are you ok? Go and fight and advice the person who mentioned you here. Had told you I don't know you and never mentioned you in all my comments here. Am not here to argue or fight with people. Just stay away.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Is Jesus God And When Is He Christ? / Jesus Lied / Marijuana In The Holy Anointing Oil As Described In Exodus 30:23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.